Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

Prices will continue to rise in the next few days. There is a lot of news supporting Bitcoin in the positive direction. This is a great time to buy Bitcoin and altcoin. We should not ignore this opportunity

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:50:02 AM

Yes still holding and I am expecting 4th quarter of this year for Bitcoin to reach another all time high, maybe same month just like last year when it peaked $18,000 USD. When market is instead of overthinking and panicking, I would rather turn my Blockfolio off and other apps that gives me an update about the current price and just log back in after a few days. If I have extra funds, I would buy more on red days.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

Bitcoin has a huge potential among all the other crypto and it has shown it time after time but not many people have come to fully understand that.
adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

still holding because i know the price moon has not started to manifest now, wont panic to sell now and regret for selling earlier rather than waiting for the all time high which can be $20k soon.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

Prices will continue to rise in the next few days. There is a lot of news supporting Bitcoin in the positive direction. This is a great time to buy Bitcoin and altcoin. We should not ignore this opportunity

You're right. I also find that Bitcoin prices will continue to rise, but I do not think the main reason for the price increase is the news. Bitcoin prices only increase as demand use Bitcoin increases

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Bitcoin has a huge potential among all the other crypto and it has shown it time after time but not many people have come to fully understand that.
Bitcoin has existed for over nine years, but there are still a lot of people who do not have faith in Bitcoin. They believe Bitcoin is bubbly and volatile. So they want Bitcoin to die so they will not have to regret when they have not invested in Bitcoin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

When you study all the past years charts, you can easy understand how bitcoin moves. Then, obviously you will never sell on red candles, otherwise you are just stupid Cheesy
Every single year bitcoin loses 60-80%, and this year is not different. We will be rich one day Wink

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
I will always support Bitcoin even though in the past, I sold Bitcoin cheaply to invest in ETH. But today I was thinking, I sold all my ETH assets and bought Bitcoin. I Hope prices continue to rise and not fall this month
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
I will always support Bitcoin even though in the past, I sold Bitcoin cheaply to invest in ETH. But today I was thinking, I sold all my ETH assets and bought Bitcoin. I Hope prices continue to rise and not fall this month

In the past six months, almost all investors have lost confidence in Bitcoin as Bitcoin prices have dropped for six consecutive months. Sell Bitcoin and buy ETH in the past is not a mistake you. I think you have used the right investment method

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

Well, depends on my needs then, I can sell my bitcoin what ever the price is, if i need money I have no choice but to sell some of my bitcoin, not all the time the price are in favor to the seller but sometimes is for the buyers or investors too.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

I guess the sellers of Bitcoin and altcoin when the market is red are all newbie. Because they have no concept of the hold. They think that they have lost money when prices fall. So they scared and sold their entire Bitcoin property

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

For btc, I will always hold it. I wait until few years later to sell it. Now, I hold it. But I don't want to hold too much altcoin, I only hold altcoin that has good prospect like CAZ, ETH and some good altcoin. I am not very smart person, so what I can do is learn about the project first before buy a coin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

Surely I will hold when the market is red. Sometimes I still hold altcoin when the market rises, the main goal that keeps me going is that I want to make any profits, not a bit. And I will never sell altcoin with price cheap

Am I spamming? Report me!
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Until now I still hold all the tokens I have. I just wait patiently until the price goes up and is really stable
There are so many tokens I hold in my MEW wallet. Although there are many tokens that have been listed on major exchanges such as Kucoin and Binance. But I still do not want to sell my tokens when prices are still very low

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

I will choose to hold this bitcoin is what I have to maintain when the market starts unstable .. I believe the profit is always there for people who are patient

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

For btc, I will always hold it. I wait until few years later to sell it. Now, I hold it. But I don't want to hold too much altcoin, I only hold altcoin that has good prospect like CAZ, ETH and some good altcoin. I am not very smart person, so what I can do is learn about the project first before buy a coin.
Choosing ETH hold and the good altcoin made me understand you are a smart person. While everyone chooses to invest in Bitcoin, but investing in ETH and some good altcoin will probably make more money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Akenosi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

Will continue to hold when i know the price is just temporary and will be fix to normal by going to the moon soon, bitcoin is not a coins someone will hold and still be panicking because its already been established and accepted.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

I agree your opinion, most people panicked because they heard negative news stating that bitcoin will die. I remain optimistic and unaffected. Btc can definitely make a better future again.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Yes for sure they already regret their decisions, the lesson here is that patience is the key on every investment even on businesses you need to be patient to gain profit because if you dont trust your studies before investment then its more better for you not to invest.
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

I have invested in Bitcoin in April 2017, and sometimes there are many times the market falling in October 2017. But right after that, prices of altcoin are greatly increased in January 2018. So, I think that even if the market is red, it will probably be some time, the market will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: