Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:14:37 PM

1.5 BTC between 5000 and 5500 on the sell order book and STILL someone is selling at 5017 LOL dear oh dear people
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:16:55 PM

How would you suggest I trade my BTC for BC?

I know my risks when I put my money on an exchange. I do everything I can to minimize my risk. I would say sending $800 to an anonymous poster without any proof is a little more naive than sending  my money to a 2FA-enabled service that's been running without fail ( so far ) from a VM used ONLY for my funds, removing my funds as soon as I can, and then backing the funds up on redundant mediums of storage (paper, flash card, sd card, external hard drive, encrypted on an offsite private server only I can access with a username and password generated by keepass on an offline machine.)

So, tell me again how I'm naive. Tell me how I should trust a random stranger asking for cash with nothing to keep them honest.

Did you read my post or did you purposely choose to ignore what I wrote? It doesn't matter how many safeguards are in place, or how many precautions you take, you are trusting someone you do not know when you trade on 99% of the exchanges. They are not legitimate companies and you are trusting they will not take your money. Do you know the physical address of Mintpal's headquarters? Do you truly know what city they operate from? Do you know the names of the operators of the website? Do you know if Mintpal is insured or not? It is safe to assume the answer is no to all. Did you ever hear of MTGox and CryptoRush?

Thank you for your comments and concerns. If you do not have anything new to add please move on.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:21:32 PM

1.5 BTC between 5000 and 5500 on the sell order book and STILL someone is selling at 5017 LOL dear oh dear people

Yeah, it's a little bit tragic.. Tongue ah well.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Creaxy

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:30:41 PM

If you didnt know this shithead is 20 yo kid
https://i.imgur.com/knUXWlb.png
all his friends from Tweeter ("pumpers") are another retarded idiots
https://twitter.com/BTCFail

what and douche.. Dozen ppl now know his adress, family, telephone, fb. Cool they will rape him for these scams.. tight blond girl Cheesy
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:49:52 PM

Just woke up - Glad we are stable above 5000 again! Well done to those who have held throughout the panic. I am glad my sell walls haven't been touched, shows we have all got a bit of backbone Smiley I will continue to purchase blackcoin under the sell wall at 5661 over the next few hours, like I said earlier, If you do want to sell - no worries! - but please do so by placing a sell wall that can be bought up as opposed to panic-ridden dumping into the buy walls - It may take a few minutes for people to see it and act but it will be bought up and we all win Smiley

EDIT: Whoever is placing the stupid 2.5 BC orders in order to try and drop the price, don't waste your time, people aren't that stupid - the stupid ones were weeded out at 3900, your target market has moved on Smiley

Good to have you aboard, cap'n, hope you're in it for the long term- along with the 6600 buy wall investor Smiley

I am indeed! Like I said earlier the MINT pump was just 3 of us who knocked down the 16,17 and 18 walls - others kept it going to its target of 21 far better than we expected, it stayed pump for a nearly 24 hours after we dumped! haha. 25% on total portfolio value of all 3 of us was made that day - all of it has been reinvested in Blackcoin either through buying us up from 3900 to 5500 yesterday (that was mainly my BTC on the line there spent half of it in 15 minutes, around 9 BTC of it lol) and stabilizing above 5000 where possible.

I want to make clear that I for one will not be dumping my BC on anyone, I do day trade with a portion of it but 100% of the proceeds go back into Blackcoin. I have absolute confidence in the Multipool and the community here - the projects are fantastic, even MINT followers have been trying to copy the VISA/Mastercard reward card idea haha

I am and will continue to do my best to slowly keep the price of BC going up - but I need your help! I cannot fight against those with dozens of bitcoin who are indifferent towards the future of the coin alone, together, if we mutually trust each other not to dump we can continue to restore confidence in our coin.

What I will do is keep the community informed of where my BTC support is placed and where I will buy up to over X number of hours. I saw how the fake buys and sells caused panic, it pissed me off too (as you could tell), I believe if we stick together this coin will go sky high.

You can consider me officially back in black Smiley

Dude dont even think about dumping BC... its not even close to what it needs to be. I am one of the biggest holders of BC I won't reveal how much I'm holding but trust me, you dont want me to unload/daytrade my coins. And these dumps are really pissing me off. Dont daytrade this coin, you would be a fool to do that. Yeah anyone can see the hashrate and such and I'm sure you can pick up a little bit in the SHORT TERM, but you need to let the multipool become the worlds most popular pool. If this multipool gets beyond what it is now then any dump would be like throwing away gold. I hope you get burned by daytrading this coin honestly. It sounds like you wish you were a minifontass.
CatKiwi

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:59:10 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 12:14:31 AM by CatKiwi

Dude dont even think about dumping BC... its not even close to what it needs to be. I am one of the biggest holders of BC I won't reveal how much I'm holding but trust me, you dont want me to unload/daytrade my coins. And these dumps are really pissing me off. Dont daytrade this coin, you would be a fool to do that. Yeah anyone can see the hashrate and such and I'm sure you can pick up a little bit in the SHORT TERM, but you need to let the multipool become the worlds most popular pool. If this multipool gets beyond what it is now then any dump would be like throwing away gold. I hope you get burned by daytrading this coin honestly. It sounds like you wish you were a minifontass.

Don't get aggressive mate, I haven't sold anything today - and by daytrade we're talking under 10,000 BC volume per day and only via staggered small sell walls not dumping into buy walls, the rest is just buying. Sorry but trading is why our volume is so high and why our coin has the price it does, if you don't want to do it that's fine but don't be nasty to the majority who do. To your other suggestion no, I don't wish to be like anyone, those guys deliberately scam others in order to dump their coins at an inflated rate - I only wish to keep a constant buy pressure on this coin and this coin alone so my holdings will increase in value over time - that's it Smiley

I get just as annoyed at the dumpers of BC as you do Smiley

EDIT: However, I can see from reading my original post again that it could be interpreted as someone who is trying to be like those scammers - I want to assure people that is not the case. I want BC to rise in price, that's all. As a gesture of good faith I will remove that post so people don't become misled as to my intentions, and I will not post any thing on any thread or forum from this moment on that could influence price either way up or down. I understand that revealing such information could scare people into selling or buying and I don't want this to happen. Hope that clears things up a bit Smiley
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:17:58 AM

I'm going to have to agree with Dzimbeck,  If no one sold we would be at 20k sats right now and the pools would be at 15ghash and the price would be going up 5% a day and destroying any attempt to dump.

People selling this coin at anytime in any volume are trying to destroy the best thing in crypto, and in doing so they are destroying one of only chances they may get for true wealth here.  BC is immune from from every negative factor accept short-sighted greed.  It doesn't need you to play the market, it doesn't need day traders,  It doesn't need your faith, it doesn't need adoption.  It just needs people to go "oh, the price will go up so why would I ever sell?"  

BC is my chance to retire in crypto, and this could be anyone with 50,000+ BC in that boat too if people just held and supported the pools!  

CatKiwi

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:21:10 AM

I'm going to have to agree with Dzimbeck,  If no one sold we would be at 20k sats right now and the pools would be at 15ghash and the price would be going up 5% a day and destroying any attempt to dump.

People selling this coin at anytime in any volume are trying to destroy the best thing in crypto, and in doing so they are destroying one of only chances they may get for true wealth here.  BC is immune from from every negative factor accept short-sighted greed.  It doesn't need you to play the market, it doesn't need day traders,  It doesn't need your faith, it doesn't need adoption.  It just needs people to go "oh, the price will go up so why would I ever sell?"  

BC is my chance to retire in crypto, and this could be anyone with 50,000+ BC in that boat too if people just held and supported the pools!  

Point taken Smiley
moderndezigns

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:32:27 AM

Don't get aggressive mate, I haven't sold anything today - and by daytrade we're talking under 10,000 BC volume per day and only via staggered small sell walls not dumping into buy walls, the rest is just buying. Sorry but trading is why our volume is so high and why our coin has the price it does, if you don't want to do it that's fine but don't be nasty to the majority who do. To your other suggestion no, I don't wish to be like anyone, those guys deliberately scam others in order to dump their coins at an inflated rate - I only wish to keep a constant buy pressure on this coin and this coin alone so my holdings will increase in value over time - that's it Smiley

EDIT: However, I can see from reading my original post again that it could be interpreted as someone who is trying to be like those scammers - I want to assure people that is not the case. I want BC to rise in price, that's all. As a gesture of good faith I will remove that post so people don't become misled as to my intentions, and I will not post any thing on any thread or forum from this moment on that could influence price either way up or down. I understand that revealing such information could scare people into selling or buying and I don't want this to happen. Hope that clears things up a bit Smiley

I'm sorry but you aren't being honest. I wouldn't trust a word you say
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:35:36 AM

I can assure you I am being sincere here, but that is fine - there won't be any more posts from me relating to price or market action or anything that could cause a spike in either direction, that's something you can check on as you wish from this point forward, you have my word. 
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:39:05 AM

I can assure you I am being sincere here, but that is fine - there won't be any more posts from me relating to price or market action or anything that could cause a spike in either direction, that's something you can check on as you wish from this point forward, you have my word.  

From all the lying and manipulating you've done in the past I can't believe you. You could easily just use another account right?
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:43:27 AM

From all the lying and manipulating you've done in the past I can't believe you. You could easily just use another account right?

Yes I have said things that were not responsible in attempt to profit - we all have at some point, all I can say is I can see it's not good for the coin or the community and such things will not be said in future. That's all I can do friend, can't change what has been said but I can make a declaration that things will not be said again and stick to it.

I would not create another account to do such things - I think you're being a bit harsh there, I've said things I shouldn't have in the past but that's a bit unfair.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:44:18 AM

Our DEV's shall not waste time cooking!   Show your support anyway you can!

gonzoucab

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:48:36 AM

What is a timebomb attack on pure POS?

I readed theres a way to make such attack on http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/official-statement-regarding-blockchain-problems-23rd-of-march/

It already happened to Blackcoin a week ago.

How can we prevent this on a pure POS coin?
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:51:16 AM

The Blackcoin pool is a joke too it doesn't really have any effect on price it was just a tool to use to help with manipulating people during pumps. Nothing about this coin is honest

It's just an ongoing pump dump pump
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:55:16 AM

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

If you have contributed to the project and you do not see your name listed, please PM me so I can list your name publicly.

PS: To everyone who donated, you will receive an advance copy on the press release this weekend.

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8
krjalone
UdjinM6
Luxasd
xolokram
mr_random
altuinx
converge80
Chase
ubba
mrwalker1750
ski92
brammien
Creaxy
metacrap

------------------------------
Goal: 24000 BC
Current Amount: 20367 BC
Left To Go: 3633 BC
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:00:13 AM

The Blackcoin pool is a joke too it doesn't really have any effect on price it was just a tool to use to help with manipulating people during pumps. Nothing about this coin is honest

It's just an ongoing pump dump pump

Ahh another Mint Cry baby
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:04:12 AM

What is a timebomb attack on pure POS?

I readed theres a way to make such attack on http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/official-statement-regarding-blockchain-problems-23rd-of-march/

It already happened to Blackcoin a week ago.

How can we prevent this on a pure POS coin?

Relax guys, just because the dev of blackcoin started a defamatory thread against competing coins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551861.0
doesnt mean we need to start posting to the blackcoin thread.
gonzoucab

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:05:37 AM

you are right stormia

But seen the BC developer in so a childish attitude, makes me.

My apologies.
darcius

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:06:19 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!mlgFVIwQ!ihyXff1QlZYpa0fGJ2FlC5RRCVAD-GInZ1wqZHwGrF4

nice paper on analysis of BC price after 30 days with multipool running.

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.

The BC multipools have been doing very well lately, really hope they keep it up. Future looks very promising going of that analysis!
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: