Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 [986] 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:18:03 PM

for the last 2 days this coin has been left behind and almost dying.

Why would people suddenly buy again lots of BC ?

I hope it will reach the stars again, but I'm afraid tonight it will dump really hard while I sleep... Sad

With all do respect you do not have a clue what you are talking about. Dying with the most volume on Mintpal? Dying up over 98% from last week? Just because something has a price retraction/ sell off doesn't mean it is dead. Dead is no volume and 1 sat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReRunRod

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Brilliant idea except it would cause some distruption in prices. People who are not doge fans will not go etc. It may do "more harm than good". But thats just an opinion. Miners may get confused? not sure...

Yeah I don't know about something official. But I'd love to see some unofficial cooperation between BC and DOGE. I've seen Shibes interested in BC all over the net. We're a more like-minded set of communities than it seems. DOGE with it's playful arrogance and BC with our balls-to-the-wall attitude.

I've got me a shibe at home Smiley
Along with BlackCoins in storage! WIN WIN!! WOOHOO Cheesy
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:18:59 PM

I hope it will reach the stars again, but I'm afraid tonight it will dump really hard while I sleep... Sad

there is a reason so many people took up the bc banner last week, but the high price caused many bagholders to take some profits.  It was never their intention to keep it all in BTC they just wanted to see how cheap they could get BC for.  Now everyone is using those thousands of BTC's worth of profits to buy back in.

my guess is this time we will see a ceiling of 65-75k, and there will be another sell off with less panic maybe bringing it back to 35ish at which point we build support until we are ready for the run to a dollar

Completely agree, send Mintpal a ticket suggesting Blackcoin POS based market against MINT, ZEIT and ECC

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:19:43 PM

This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:20:20 PM

Great suggestion however there are major risks when forking a coin...

You don't actually have to fork the coin.  You create a 3rd coin and as long as the distribution of the pre-mine is preceived by both communities as legitimate, and as long as both communities agree that it is better to have a larger user base, the new Blackdoge coin will become dominant.  Nobody has to make any trades at all.  They get piggybacked by default.  

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:20:30 PM

With all do respect you do not have a clue what you are talking about. Dying with the most volume on Mintpal? Dying up over 98% from last week? Just because something has a price retraction/ sell off doesn't mean it is dead. Dead is no volume and 1 sat.
que91 is the kind of troll that does not even have an agenda. he's just talking utter bullshit all day long.

draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:22:34 PM

This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!

A nice change of attitude, after trying yesterday (in a polite manner though) to blame somebody else for your loss. Glad to see you here once more.

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:24:02 PM

A nice change of attitude, after trying yesterday (in a polite manner though) to blame somebody else for your loss. Glad to see you here once more.

Trolls are coming back mate. Surprising !

- Say my name.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:24:37 PM

Brilliant idea except it would cause some distruption in prices. People who are not doge fans will not go etc. It may do "more harm than good". But thats just an opinion. Miners may get confused? not sure...

Yeah I don't know about something official. But I'd love to see some unofficial cooperation between BC and DOGE. I've seen Shibes interested in BC all over the net. We're a more like-minded set of communities than it seems. DOGE with it's playful arrogance and BC with our balls-to-the-wall attitude.

I've got me a shibe at home Smiley
Along with BlackCoins in storage! WIN WIN!! WOOHOO Cheesy

CatKiwi

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:25:38 PM

Yea, I was upset (understandably) - Lotta money looked gone for good - not anymore however! Smiley
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:25:56 PM

EXACTLY! By the way community... HOLD your coins. Do not let a dumper get you off your hand. Make them pay for letting go of their hands. We are in this to win.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:26:07 PM

TY panic sellers who dumped at a loss  Cheesy

Learn your lesson and buy back in imo.
draco71

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:26:42 PM

Trolls are coming back mate. Surprising !

No, CatKiwi is not a troll. He is a day trader, too emotional though.

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:27:08 PM

So when it goes down I get blamed...so do I get credit for when it goes up? Or am I just responsible for anything that goes bad?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:27:48 PM

Yea, I was upset (understandably) - Lotta money looked gone for good - not anymore however! Smiley

Cat we all lost money but from one early hand to another lets make sure this gets over 1$
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:28:36 PM

Whats more - We have now demonstrated we can return to a positve trend after even the most catestrophic of dumps and manipulation. This time we will push to new all time highs simply because we have bounced back from the pit of hell and come out on top!
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:29:37 PM

So when it goes down I get blamed...so do I get credit for when it goes up? Or am I just responsible for anything that goes bad?

What did you do to cause this uptrend?
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:30:05 PM

press release.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:30:38 PM

Whats more - We have now demonstrated we can return to a positve trend after even the most catestrophic of dumps and manipulation. This time we will push to new all time highs simply because we have bounced back from the pit of hell and come out on top!

This was nothing we are top 10 and now we are headed for #1... lets rock crypto.
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:31:41 PM

I 2ND THAT....THE WHALES ARE COMING BACK...THEY REALIZED IT WASN'T GONNA GET ANY CHEAPER THAN 15,000 SATOSHI.....ALL OF THE PANIC SELLERS WERE KILLED OFF AND NOW WE'RE BACK TO BUSINESS

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 [986] 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: