Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 [985] 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:02:58 PM

It's not PPC or NXT I'm worried about. It's Counterfeit BC. They're already at $1 mil but I expect a dump that's way too high.

Also who the hell is buying so much all of a sudden? Almost 30K sats...  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:03:24 PM

for the last 2 days this coin has been left behind and almost dying.

Why would people suddenly buy again lots of BC ?

I hope it will reach the stars again, but I'm afraid tonight it will dump really hard while I sleep... Sad
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:04:29 PM

My crystal ball says it will fall back to around 15k, it is being pumped by investors to sell you the coins they got at 14k for 25k, you don't learn.

Is that what you said the first time we hit 14k or something different?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:04:42 PM

Yes, it was a bear trap. Black is back!
this is whitecoin lololol  Grin Grin Grin
Subtuppel

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:04:49 PM

My crystal ball says that I AM AN IDIOT
true.

choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:05:35 PM

Do you really want to see BC price go above 100k sat? Then take a moment from watching the buy and sell orders and email Mintpal! Ask them to add a BC/Doge pair and a BC/Mint pair!

Thank you!

Already done

this pump is directly related to Mintpal adding BC market for Doge..There is upward pressure...A guy over over on Cryptsy chat was saying that Mintpal is looking at adding BC market because they want to steal BC volume from Crypsty...If I was Mintpal, I'd want steal business from Craptsy too !!!!!!! This is gonna be huge !!!! Buy now before we hit 100,000 this weekend !!!! This time the dump won't be as huge because BC is here to stay and setting the stage for all altcoins !!!!!

I just sent Mintpal a ticket asking for BC market....I suggested a Proof of Stake market to start with ....BC to MINT...BC to ECC and BC to ZEIT.....POS is the future. I was at Bitcoin Expo in Toronto on the weekend and attended several speaking sessions. By far the biggest issue and concern with Bitcoin (raised by attendees) is its lack of energy conservation...it only makes sense to have a market dedicated to POS coins Tongue

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:06:45 PM

Price, Market Cap.. That shit doesn't matter right now! Here are the sub numbers for cryptos on Reddit:

Bitcoin 117,686
Dogecoin 79,279
Litecoin 20,756
Vertcoin 4,620
Peercoin 3,178
Namecoin 2,088
Quarks 1,860
Primecoin 1,654
Mastercoin 893
Blackcoin 723 735

Has being #10 ever been the Blackcoin way? Didn't think so.

12 more subbed in the last ~10 minutes! Let's hit, and then blow past 1,000 subs TODAY! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:08:58 PM

I would love to be able to switch freely between the two using blackcoin as my savings and big purchases and  dogecoin as my currency for all things digital

With bitcoin side-chains and spin-offs becoming a reality over time, many alt-coin communities will face tough choices in order to survive.  

I thought of a "defence" that pro-active cryptocurrency communities could employ to increase their expected life span.  Here's how it would work:

There seems to be a lot of support in this thread to work with the DOGE community, right?  And it seems many in the DOGE community are interested in PoS due to the problems DOGE will soon encounter when all their coins have been mined.  So why not merge both your blockchains?

You essentially create a new network called "blackdoge" where the initial pre-mine is distributed exactly as per the sum of the DOGE and BC unspent outputs (with some agreed upon "peg" between the two currencies to account for market cap differences).  People can claim their share of the pre-mine in a trustless and pseudonymous manner using the private keys they already have.  

This is very low risk, because for a while all three networks would run simultaneously.  So if "blackdoge" fails, holders in either coin lose nothing.  However, if blackdoge succeeds, you'd expect to see a collapse in the market price in BC and in DOGE and a sharp rally in Blackdoge.  But in that case, people holding DOGE and BC win because they get piggybacked to the new coin for free which automatically has a larger user base.

If the ecomomic majority of DOGE and BC viewed the new ledger as legitimate, then according to the Metcalfe model, Blackdoge should be up to twice as valuable as the combined value of BC and DOGE prior to the merger.    

Altcoin wars are here.  Successfully merging blockchains with like-minded communities is the way to live to fight another day.  

Brilliant idea except it would cause some distruption in prices. People who are not doge fans will not go etc. It may do "more harm than good". But thats just an opinion. Miners may get confused? not sure...
heisenberg74

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:09:41 PM

In 2 hours chinese will come to help to growth up blackcoin.

- Say my name.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:10:37 PM

for the last 2 days this coin has been left behind and almost dying.

Why would people suddenly buy again lots of BC ?

I hope it will reach the stars again, but I'm afraid tonight it will dump really hard while I sleep... Sad

there is a reason so many people took up the bc banner last week, but the high price caused many bagholders to take some profits.  It was never their intention to keep it all in BTC they just wanted to see how cheap they could get BC for.  Now everyone is using those thousands of BTC's worth of profits to buy back in.

my guess is this time we will see a ceiling of 65-75k, and there will be another sell off with less panic maybe bringing it back to 35ish at which point we build support until we are ready for the run to a dollar

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
que91

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:10:56 PM

stop talking about the Chinese, they are NOT in the BC trading. They don't exist.
asd123²

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:11:17 PM

Gets my name printed on the BlackcoinCard if I order one?

I hope not as I ordered multiple to give them away lol.

aw shit, that would be pretty funny
I'd really love to know before I order.
So I guess there won't be names on them?
Too bad, I'll still buy.
heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

stop talking about the Chinese, they are NOT in the BC trading. They don't exist.

Yes they are

- Say my name.
que91

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:13:28 PM

Yes they are

well, show me where ?

Is there any Chinese in this thread ?
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:13:37 PM

I would love to be able to switch freely between the two using blackcoin as my savings and big purchases and  dogecoin as my currency for all things digital

With bitcoin side-chains and spin-offs becoming a reality over time, many alt-coin communities will face tough choices in order to survive.  

I thought of a "defence" that pro-active cryptocurrency communities could employ to increase their expected life span.  Here's how it would work:

There seems to be a lot of support in this thread to work with the DOGE community, right?  And it seems many in the DOGE community are interested in PoS due to the problems DOGE will soon encounter when all their coins have been mined.  So why not merge both your blockchains?

You essentially create a new network called "blackdoge" where the initial pre-mine is distributed exactly as per the sum of the DOGE and BC unspent outputs (with some agreed upon "peg" between the two currencies to account for market cap differences).  People can claim their share of the pre-mine in a trustless and pseudonymous manner using the private keys they already have.  

This is very low risk, because for a while all three networks would run simultaneously.  So if "blackdoge" fails, holders in either coin lose nothing.  However, if blackdoge succeeds, you'd expect to see a collapse in the market price in BC and in DOGE and a sharp rally in Blackdoge.  But in that case, people holding DOGE and BC win because they get piggybacked to the new coin for free which automatically has a larger user base.

If the ecomomic majority of DOGE and BC viewed the new ledger as legitimate, then according to the Metcalfe model, Blackdoge should be up to twice as valuable as the combined value of BC and DOGE prior to the merger.    

Altcoin wars are here.  Successfully merging blockchains with like-minded communities is the way to live to fight another day.  

Brilliant idea except it would cause some distruption in prices. People who are not doge fans will not go etc. It may do "more harm than good". But thats just an opinion. Miners may get confused? not sure...

Great suggestion however there are major risks when forking a coin....digibyte is looking at a possible fork but again, it's a huge risk especially for coins that are more mature like Doge.....I emailed Mintpal and suggested a separate market for POS based coins all being traded against the gold standard of POS coins, Blackcoin !!!! Create a support ticket on Mintpal and make this suggestion, it's a quick implementation that will send the price of our coin through the roof !!!!! Blackcoin is the bronze medalist to getting it's own market....Bitcoin is gold obviously with Litecoin as silver....ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT OUR LOGO HAS A BRONZE TINGE TO IT...OR IS IT GOLD Huh??

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:14:17 PM

time for bed - lets see if i wake to nice surprise in the morning.... go BC go Grin Grin Grin

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
draco71

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:14:26 PM

This will continue for the rest of the day and probably settling around 5k.

My crystal ball says it will fall back to around 15k, it is being pumped by investors to sell you the coins they got at 14k for 25k, you don't learn.

Hey you guru, what your Majesty see after all Huh

Noobs with 0.01 BTC that they think that are traders ...

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
que91

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:16:11 PM

time for bed - lets see if i wake to nice surprise in the morning.... go BC go Grin Grin Grin

I'm going to bed too.

Tomorrow morning (in 8 hours then), this coin HAS TO BE AT 40K AT LEAST !!!

otherwise, if it drops again below 15k, I jump through my window.
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:16:52 PM

Yeah I don't know about something official. But I'd love to see some unofficial cooperation between BC and DOGE. I've seen Shibes interested in BC all over the net. We're a more like-minded set of communities than it seems. DOGE with it's playful arrogance and BC with our balls-to-the-wall attitude.
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:17:52 PM

I'm glad you saw the huge benefit of instantly increasing your user base. 

I don't think it matters if people who aren't doge fans don't go along, because they get piggybacked to Blackdoge for free.  So unless they dump their Blackdoge out of spite or leave BC, DOGE and Blackdoge simultaneously, I think it would work. 

Miners don't really matter either.  They can just do whatever is most profitable.  Some will decide to mine Blackdoge and if the coin increases in value, the rest will come over.  If the coin fails, they go back to where they were and nobody really loses. 

But think of the user base you could have if you merged blockchains with DOGE.  The new coin would be "BLACKDOGE: a meaner, faster, PoS coin with teeth." 

Bitcoin 117,686
Dogecoin 79,279
Litecoin 20,756
Vertcoin 4,620
Peercoin 3,178
Namecoin 2,088
Quarks 1,860
Primecoin 1,654
Mastercoin 893
Blackcoin 735

Doge may be receptive to the idea because they will soon run out of coins to mine based on their PoW inflation schedule.  Merging the Blackcoin technology into the Dogecoin userbase in a non-inflationary way such that DOGE and BC holders both win, could be a good strategy.   

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
Pages: « 1 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 [985] 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: