Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:34:08 PM

mgburks77 - CryptoRush had a stupid implementation of the accounting system which is a feature in every wallet client. Basically their accounts were able to withdraw more than their balance was. That's how coins got "stolen" from CR. Nothing to do with BC itself.

stormia - BC makes no claims whatsoever. It's a coin without promises.

mr_random - Let's not hijack any threads hehe =P

I never said that, you should not falsely quote people. I am a freaking supporter of blackcoin what is wrong with people on this thread?

Please provide the link to me saying that.

Here is a link to mr_random hijacking the mint thread today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.new#new

I can dig up him hijacking the thread many, many times in the past if you would like me to.

That's in response to mgburk posting like 20 times FUD in this thread in the last hour. I posted that after mgburks childish behaviour here.

That's my first post in the Mintcoin topic in 6 days.

Yet again more misinformation  Roll Eyes

How is that misinformation? Did you not post that on the Mint thread today? Was it not pure fud? Could I not dig up many, many similar postings of yours from the past, most if not all of which were not incited by somebody posting something on this thread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:35:33 PM

1. there is no blackcoin security flaw

2. that blackcoins were stolen

The blackcoins were stolen from an exchange. The exchange uses their own custom code to track coins of all the users.

Since you're just repeating yourself, I will repeat my question

Do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:36:53 PM

I want the Mint shills to leave.
mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:38:18 PM

Do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?

What does that have to do with blackcoins vulnerabilities? You are just trying to change the subject instead of analyzing blackcoins security flaws.
Goldshredder

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:42:14 PM

This is why I like Blackcoin. Because, along with all the technical and community benefits, it also comes with it's own built-in soap opera drama, The Trolled And The Beautiful.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:42:56 PM

mgburks77 - CryptoRush had a stupid implementation of the accounting system which is a feature in every wallet client. Basically their accounts were able to withdraw more than their balance was. That's how coins got "stolen" from CR. Nothing to do with BC itself.

stormia - BC makes no claims whatsoever. It's a coin without promises.

mr_random - Let's not hijack any threads hehe =P

I never said that, you should not falsely quote people. I am a freaking supporter of blackcoin what is wrong with people on this thread?

Please provide the link to me saying that.

Here is a link to mr_random hijacking the mint thread today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.new#new

I can dig up him hijacking the thread many, many times in the past if you would like me to.

That's in response to mgburk posting like 20 times FUD in this thread in the last hour. I posted that after mgburks childish behaviour here.

That's my first post in the Mintcoin topic in 6 days.

Yet again more misinformation  Roll Eyes

How is that misinformation? Did you not post that on the Mint thread today? Was it not pure fud? Could I not dig up many, many similar postings of yours from the past, most if not all of which were not incited by somebody posting something on this thread?

How am I doing it many, many times when that is my first post there in 6 days?  Cheesy

many, many times means I post there once in 6 days?  Cheesy Special child you are.

Compared to you and mgburke spamming this topic (mgburke in particular really). Dozens of posts from mgburke in the last hour, tons more in the last week.

I don't act like a retard and make up lies.
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:43:28 PM

What does that have to do with blackcoins vulnerabilities? You are just trying to change the subject instead of analyzing blackcoins security flaws.

Cite your source for blackcoin vulnerabilities. Blackcoin has no known vulnerabilities. If you cannot cite your source then you are simply trolling and making yourself look like a desperate bagholder.
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:44:09 PM

Pointless to argue with this mgburks, he's greedy for the attention, even if it's negative attention. Probably he derives some perverse sexual pleasure from it all. This is not about truth, only fud and infantile attention grabbing. It's therefore devolved into a nonsense argument. Waste of time. He is technically ignorant and there is no security issue, as documented in Sunny King's upgrade to the PoS code earlier this year, with confirmation from the person who identified the potential flaw in PoS in earlier releases, as well as by extensive peer review.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Im not trying to argue with u mr_random, or anybody on this thread, I'm just sick and tired of people here relentlessly bashing mintcoin and then whining when somebody tries to correct them when they say something untrue or misleading about it. Learn to promote your coin without bashing another.

these are some of the lies you said:
Mint is being supported by only "sockpuppets"
Mint is a pure PoS
Mint premine is not being used for anything
Mint volume is tiny

here are why they are lies:
1. Mint has a larger community than BC, if you look at the market history you will see less signs of manipulation than that of BC
2. This one is beyond obvious.. just look at the block explorer..
3. This one is obvious too, just look at the number of exchanges and merchants and the upcoming projects..
4. This one is also obvious, 20 BTC volume on Mintpal is only small in comparison to BC- in comparison to many other coins it is large. This also does not consider the 22 other exchanges that Mint is on.

Stop spreading lies and using lies to promote your coin and I will stop coming onto this thread to inform people of the truth.

Peace.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:44:52 PM

This is why I like Blackcoin. Because, along with all the technical and community benefits, it also comes with it's own built-in soap opera drama, The Trolled And The Beautiful.

Hehe. So much drama.

Reported. You don't seem to be here for information.

Let's get this thread back to normal Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:46:38 PM

Hehe. So much drama.

+1 thank you Smiley

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:47:23 PM

Blackcoin is never ever boring. That's for sure.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:47:54 PM

Im not trying to argue with u mr_random, or anybody on this thread, I'm just sick and tired of people here relentlessly bashing mintcoin and then whining when somebody tries to correct them when they say something untrue or misleading about it. Learn to promote your coin without bashing another.

Mint is a pure PoS
Mint volume is tiny

1. Mint has a larger community than BC, if you look at the market history you will see less signs of manipulation than that of BC
3. This one is obvious too, just look at the number of exchanges and merchants and the upcoming projects..
4. This one is also obvious, 20 BTC volume on Mintpal is only small in comparison to BC- in comparison to many other coins it is large. This also does not consider the 22 other exchanges that Mint is on.

Stop spreading lies and using lies to promote your coin and I will stop coming onto this thread to inform people of the truth.

Peace.

Ok, very interesting. Peace. If you guys discuss any further, make either a "MINT vs BC" topic, a "MINT and BC" topic or go find a IRC room or something. Or Skype. (imo the rest of the people in this thread don't really care about the differences or comparison.. esp. not such a high- explosively loaded discussion one)

We don't need truth. We don't need lies. We need.. tranquility.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:50:34 PM

Mint is a pure PoS
Mint volume is tiny

Peace.

Lol please. This is the BLACKCOIN topic. Do you think this topic title says Mint?  Cheesy I don't come into the MINTCOIN topic and spam rubbish in it all day long.

I did not say it was supported only by sockpuppets.
It says itself in the Mintcoin topic created by the mintcoin dev that the coin is pure PoS
I did not say the Mint Premine is not being used for anything. Re-read what I said.
Mint trading volume IS tiny.(23btc MINT vs 370btc Blackcoin on Mintpal)

As for Mint having a larger community, it must be larger if it needs spammers like you and mgburke trying to take over the Blackcoin topic  Cheesy Last time I checked the Blackcoin market cap was 50% higher than MINT
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:51:20 PM

Mint is a pure PoS
Mint volume is tiny

Peace.

Lol please. This is the BLACKCOIN topic. Do you think this topic title says Mint?  Cheesy I don't not come into the MINTCOIN topic and spam rubbish in it all day long.

I did not say it was supported only by sockpuppets.
It says itself in the Mintcoin topic created by the mintcoin dev that the coin is pure PoS
I did not say the Mint Premine is not being used for anything. Re-read what I said.
Mint trading volume IS tiny.(23btc MINT vs 370btc Blackcoin on Mintpal)

As for Mint having a larger community, it must be larger if it needs spammers like you and mgburke trying to take over the Blackcoin topic  Cheesy Last time I checked the Blackcoin market cap was 50% higher than MINT

Ok. Thank you. Very interesting. Move along. Nothing to see here.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:54:00 PM

+2. Reporting him too.

I also want this back to normal discussion!
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:55:47 PM

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

So we dropped quite a bit in volume today Smiley

But we gained quite some hashes at the multipool, and we're up 500 from this morning (EU). Yay @ market Tongue

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:56:53 PM

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

So we dropped quite a bit in volume today Smiley

But we gained quite some hashes at the multipool, and we're up 500 from this morning (EU). Yay @ market Tongue

What's the boost in hash due to? The onslaught of SHA miners?

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:58:35 PM

I was told about a complaint on my P2Pool mining node how the BC amounts were changing. Well that's because the BC amounts are estimates based off variables that given up to date when you refresh the page. Unfortunately these variables change a lot very quickly, which can lead to BC estimates swinging up and down as much as 50%. But overall the day to day payouts are relatively stable (for now). I have it all written on the page, and Im not sure if I wasn't being clear about it? If there's something you don't understand, feel free to suggest something that will make it more clear to the miner. Smiley

This is my 8-8.5 MH/s miner below.

http://cryptoalts.com/stats/?miner=BJ8Jx2Z18tDtsFALRDtuqs2xSrt6VGiAtC
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

Mint is a pure PoS
Mint volume is tiny

Peace.

Ok, very interesting. Peace. If you guys discuss any further, make either a "MINT vs BC" topic, a "MINT and BC" topic or go find a IRC room or something. Or Skype. (imo the rest of the people in this thread don't really care about the differences or comparison.. esp. not such a high- explosively loaded discussion one)

We don't need truth. We don't need lies. We need.. tranquility.

True, i am here because i made my choice.
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: