Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:42:57 AM

This is why I like Blackcoin. Because, along with all the technical and community benefits, it also comes with it's own built-in soap opera drama, The Trolled And The Beautiful.

Blackcoin is never ever boring. That's for sure.

Of course.
Blackcoin is a very interesting  and a bright future coins,
I love backcoin. Cheesy

I know you are using translation services, but it's called Blackcoin or BC, --not backcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:45:33 AM

Hey all you guys in the US,

don't forget to sign the petition against the new IRS amendment regarding Crypto's. And share it with everyone you know!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/amend-irs-notice-2014-2taxing-virtual-currencybitcoin-property-stifles-new-technologycreates/z7WtKZGY
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:53:39 AM

I'm not sure where you guys are getting the idea that there is a great deal of buy support for our coin - from what one can easily see, if they check out the Mintpal order book, it is 90% fake buy and sell orders. There are scattered orders that most likely belong us, members of the community, but the rest are fakes set to pump the price up or dump it on the whim of the manipulators. It is extremely worrying to see such a lack of volume from genuine buyers and sellers.
CryptoSteam

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:56:07 AM

I'm not sure where you guys are getting the idea that there is a great deal of buy support for our coin - from what one can easily see, if they check out the Mintpal order book, it is 90% fake buy and sell orders. There are scattered orders that most likely belong us, members of the community, but the rest are fakes set to pump the price up or dump it on the whim of the manipulators. It is extremely worrying to see such a lack of volume from genuine buyers and sellers.

It's the calm before the storm. You will see.
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:02:17 AM

Im not trying to argue with u mr_random, or anybody on this thread, I'm just sick and tired of people here relentlessly bashing mintcoin and then whining when somebody tries to correct them when they say something untrue or misleading about it. Learn to promote your coin without bashing another.

these are some of the lies you said:
Mint is being supported by only "sockpuppets"
Mint is a pure PoS
Mint premine is not being used for anything
Mint volume is tiny

here are why they are lies:
1. Mint has a larger community than BC, if you look at the market history you will see less signs of manipulation than that of BC
2. This one is beyond obvious.. just look at the block explorer..
3. This one is obvious too, just look at the number of exchanges and merchants and the upcoming projects..
4. This one is also obvious, 20 BTC volume on Mintpal is only small in comparison to BC- in comparison to many other coins it is large. This also does not consider the 22 other exchanges that Mint is on.

Stop spreading lies and using lies to promote your coin and I will stop coming onto this thread to inform people of the truth.

Peace.

Lol please. This is the BLACKCOIN topic. Do you think this topic title says Mint?  Cheesy I don't come into the MINTCOIN topic and spam rubbish in it all day long.

I did not say it was supported only by sockpuppets.
It says itself in the Mintcoin topic created by the mintcoin dev that the coin is pure PoS
I did not say the Mint Premine is not being used for anything. Re-read what I said.
Mint trading volume IS tiny.(23btc MINT vs 370btc Blackcoin on Mintpal)

As for Mint having a larger community, it must be larger if it needs spammers like you and mgburke trying to take over the Blackcoin topic  Cheesy Last time I checked the Blackcoin market cap was 50% higher than MINT

To be fair mint still has a PoW that gets 1 coin a block but on the other hand the premine alone on mint is almost 10 times that of the whole of black coin plus 20% vs 1% interest is pretty big.

Still we have no need to call people names.
BEECoinfan

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:02:42 AM

So I guess the rumors were true, Blackcoin has been added to cryptsy!

btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:06:11 AM

Do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?

What does that have to do with blackcoins vulnerabilities? You are just trying to change the subject instead of analyzing blackcoins security flaws.

Reported. You don't seem to be here for information.

Let's get this thread back to normal Smiley

+2. Reporting him too.

I also want this back to normal discussion!

^^

So we dropped quite a bit in volume today Smiley

But we gained quite some hashes at the multipool, and we're up 500 from this morning (EU). Yay @ market Tongue

I noticed the drop in volume. I am hoping this follows the same pattern as the previous run up in price. When we first spiked up to 4500 the trading volume broke 1000 BTC and then a dump took us down to 1500 satoshis with the volume eventually settling around 400 BTC at 3000 satoshis. When the trading volume settled like this the price then went on it's next pump up to 9000 and the trading volume went crazy again.

Lets see if history will repeat itself   Grin

Looks like there will be a pump to 9K Satoshis tonight.

I could be dead wrong...but it looks to me like it's going to be a dead trading night.  Volume is going down and the buy activity just ain't there for now....maybe tomorrow?

Do you have any inside info for us?

I don't have any inside information.

I can see that the multipools are going to sell their alts tonight and buy BC to pay the miners.

Also, it's Saturday night when many people are off work and are looking to buy in BC.

My speculation is that it will hit 9K Satoshis, maybe touch 10K before stabilizing.

Where do you see that the multipools will sell their alts tonight and buy BC? I think that information would be gold if you could provide a source.

Thanks in advance.
CryptoSteam

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:08:51 AM

Do you think Bitcoins being stolen from mtgox means Bitcoin has a security flaw?

What does that have to do with blackcoins vulnerabilities? You are just trying to change the subject instead of analyzing blackcoins security flaws.

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

But we gained quite some hashes at the multipool, and we're up 500 from this morning (EU). Yay @ market Tongue

I noticed the drop in volume. I am hoping this follows the same pattern as the previous run up in price. When we first spiked up to 4500 the trading volume broke 1000 BTC and then a dump took us down to 1500 satoshis with the volume eventually settling around 400 BTC at 3000 satoshis. When the trading volume settled like this the price then went on it's next pump up to 9000 and the trading volume went crazy again.

Lets see if history will repeat itself   Grin

I could be dead wrong...but it looks to me like it's going to be a dead trading night.  Volume is going down and the buy activity just ain't there for now....maybe tomorrow?

I can see that the multipools are going to sell their alts tonight and buy BC to pay the miners.

Also, it's Saturday night when many people are off work and are looking to buy in BC.

My speculation is that it will hit 9K Satoshis, maybe touch 10K before stabilizing.

Where do you see that the multipools will sell their alts tonight and buy BC? I think that information would be gold if you could provide a source.

Thanks in advance.

There's no source but I've been watching the patterns.
btcprice

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:12:34 AM

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

Lets see if history will repeat itself   Grin

I could be dead wrong...but it looks to me like it's going to be a dead trading night.  Volume is going down and the buy activity just ain't there for now....maybe tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your honest reply. I've been meaning to pay attention to patterns as well.

Do we know the process of selling the alts and buying BC? Is it just the people who run the multipools using their own accounts? How do we know if they aren't taking some off the top?
CryptoSteam

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:16:37 AM

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

I could be dead wrong...but it looks to me like it's going to be a dead trading night.  Volume is going down and the buy activity just ain't there for now....maybe tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your honest reply. I've been meaning to pay attention to patterns as well.

Do we know the process of selling the alts and buying BC? Is it just the people who run the multipools using their own accounts? How do we know if they aren't taking some off the top?

http://www.blackcoinpool.com/ is being transparent and they've paid out well for convenience. BC is rare and a good thing. A great store of value.
btcprice

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:18:39 AM

+2. Reporting him too.

^^

Thanks in advance.

http://www.blackcoinpool.com/ is being transparent and they've paid out well for convenience. BC is rare and a good thing. A great store of value.

Thank you again.
kana

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:18:52 AM

So updated my signature to include a link to the PoS information to make it easier for people that are worried about a possible flaw.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:20:20 AM

Everyone keeps referring to multiple multipools. Where are the other multipools that you are referring to? I can't find them.
jamieb81

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:21:34 AM

I have been mining here, and received my BC's no problem

http://blackcoinminer.com/
kana

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:24:15 AM

Everyone keeps referring to multiple multipools. Where are the other multipools that you are referring to? I can't find them.

I have seen these four

http://www.blackcoinpool.com/
http://www.cryptoalts.com/
http://68.46.66.197/

I have heard there may be ten in total though.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:28:05 AM

I have seen these four

http://www.blackcoinpool.com/
http://www.cryptoalts.com/
http://68.46.66.197/

I have heard there may be ten in total though.

Interesting. Thank you!
CryptoSteam

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:28:32 AM

6600 is the floor at the moment.
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:54:35 AM

The majority says that Blackcoin is a longterm investment. So in 12 months....what about $2.00 or $20? I know its speculation, but I'm kind of new and trying to figure out how much to invest. I've seen so many say, "I've converted all my BTC to BC."
jamieb81

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:58:20 AM

The majority says that Blackcoin is a longterm investment. So in 12 months....what about $2.00 or $20? I know its speculation, but I'm kind of new and trying to figure out how much to invest. I've seen so many say, "I've converted all my BTC to BC."

No one can give you an answer to this that will be true, cause in the end, no ones really knows..

It's more a bet in believing that it will be worth alot in the future. But who knows? 1bc = 1bc or 2$ or more or less.

I believe it will be worth the wait and invest in it, I'm ready to take the bet. If I loose the bet, well too bad, that's Crypto, you can win, you can lose,
if someone had a crystal ball that could tell 100% sure what future will be then he was already rich
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:04:28 AM

No one can give you an answer to this that will be true, cause in the end, no ones really knows..

It's more a bet in believing that it will be worth alot in the future. But who knows? 1bc = 1bc or 2$ or more or less.

I believe it will be worth the wait and invest in it, I'm ready to take the bet. If I loose the bet, well too bad, that's Crypto, you can win, you can lose,
if someone had a crystal ball that could tell 100% sure what future will be then he was already rich

Oh I'm taking the bet too. I got lucky and bought quite a few early on at 1500 and 2000. And you're right, I know its speculation. But there are some wise investors in here. I'm trying to pull from their wisdom. Like if it's going to be $2 or somewhere near, then I may have to invest a little more than I've planned. But if it'll be worth about $10 or even $20...wow. That'll be great.

I don't think I'll throw all of the kitchen sink in Blackcoin (some other alt may come up that I may wanna day trade with). But just asking. Thanks for your input!
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: