Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
Rigimon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:13:04 PM

Why the FUCK are you all "mining" this coins?!?! It's much more profitable to mine almost any other shitcoin and then buy BC for them.

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:19:54 PM

"Expected time to earn reward is 526 days"  Embarrassed
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 07:22:46 PM

mine whas 152 days
10 minutes later it was 32 days

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:24:33 PM

mine whas 152 days
10 minutes later it was 32 days
I only have 12 BC. That may be why.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:07:07 PM

Why the FUCK are you all "mining" this coins?!?! It's much more profitable to mine almost any other shitcoin and then buy BC for them.

Because the pool is a community project - it's not perfect, it's a work in progress, yes - but is already competing with profits of other profit-switching pools, and most importantly - the *perception* of the pool as a force of the community is its most powerful feature. Once merged mining gets implemented, which is actively being worked on now, it will kick up profitability so the haters calm down - but until then, and beyond that reason, if you're LONG on BlackCoin, supporting the pool is supporting your long play. You shouldn't even be mining on the BlackCoin pool if your goal is to get a BTC profit each day, you should be mining BC and holding those coins in a wallet and staking them. People underestimate the social aspect of success for new coins, if you ask people why Doge is successful the overwhelming response is "strong community" - regardless of the reality, the perception inside and outside of DogeCoin is that it is a strong community. Supporting the pool and banding together is one strategy being employed to foster that sort of community growth, and most importantly the projection of BlackCoin's community to curious onlookers is a primary force in attracting new investors, developers, and support.

Mining on blackcoinpool.com is a *social* investment as much as an economic one. If you do not share this mindset, that's fine, you "buying more BC" with your better profits elsewhere helps the cause, too - but it is clear that this mindset is more focused on Bitcoin than BlackCoin. The pool is for people who realize debates between prices at 7k or 9k satoshi are completely irrelevant and even laughable come 2015. This is more than a coin, it is a movement. The pool is one arm of the machine. It is more than a place to mine, it is a rallying point for the community, as evidenced by #blackcoinpool being the de facto IRC channel for blackcoin discussion and support.

Bet on Black.

Sorry if my technical understanding isn't very good. But I thought the multipool is doing exactly that? "Mining any other shitcoin and then buy BC for them."?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:17:23 PM

Because the pool is a community project - it's not perfect, it's a work in progress, yes - but is already competing with profits of other profit-switching pools, and most importantly - the *perception* of the pool as a force of the community is its most powerful feature. Once merged mining gets implemented, which is actively being worked on now, it will kick up profitability so the haters calm down - but until then, and beyond that reason, if you're LONG on BlackCoin, supporting the pool is supporting your long play. You shouldn't even be mining on the BlackCoin pool if your goal is to get a BTC profit each day, you should be mining BC and holding those coins in a wallet and staking them. People underestimate the social aspect of success for new coins, if you ask people why Doge is successful the overwhelming response is "strong community" - regardless of the reality, the perception inside and outside of DogeCoin is that it is a strong community. Supporting the pool and banding together is one strategy being employed to foster that sort of community growth, and most importantly the projection of BlackCoin's community to curious onlookers is a primary force in attracting new investors, developers, and support.

Mining on blackcoinpool.com is a *social* investment as much as an economic one. If you do not share this mindset, that's fine, you "buying more BC" with your better profits elsewhere helps the cause, too - but it is clear that this mindset is more focused on Bitcoin than BlackCoin. The pool is for people who realize debates between prices at 7k or 9k satoshi are completely irrelevant and even laughable come 2015. This is more than a coin, it is a movement. The pool is one arm of the machine. It is more than a place to mine, it is a rallying point for the community, as evidenced by #blackcoinpool being the de facto IRC channel for BlackCoin discussion and support.

Bet on Black.

+1 very well-put! And I would like to also underscore the following: the pool is actually a selling-point to any new money out there that is looking at the crypto world for strong candidates. The mere fact of the pool alone, plus its already impressive size/level of participation, makes a powerful statement.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:30:06 PM

Why don't we implement a community "SHITCOIN DUMPSTER", where you can throw all your useless, going-nowhere crypto and be paid for them in BC, minus a 20% donation to BC Foundation or multipool bonuses? I'd love to clear out my shitcoin closet, get a few more BC, and support the cause. That's killing 3 birds with one stone!
I think that could be a good idea!
Not sure if i have anytime to code something up for it, but i wouldn't mind doing it manually?
Could sort a page out on the blackcoin site, I dont mind helping if i can Smiley.

Ski92 - If you want to jump on this, it's up for grabs. Spring cleaning! Sell your junk! Get paid decently and support Blackcoin!

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:50:30 PM

It's a great idea, though really aren't you coding an exchange for blackcoin buying essentially.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
amithus705

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:53:00 PM

Any reason why my wallet won't download the blockchain? I have the newest wallet downloaded a few hours ago but it won't download without getting stuck.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 09:16:50 PM

In other MintPal News:

11.7 BTC worth of BC bought in the last 10 minutes returning to 7800 sats! Nice going!

ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:50:18 PM

Why don't we implement a community "SHITCOIN DUMPSTER", where you can throw all your useless, going-nowhere crypto and be paid for them in BC, minus a 20% donation to BC Foundation or multipool bonuses? I'd love to clear out my shitcoin closet, get a few more BC, and support the cause. That's killing 3 birds with one stone!
Not sure if i have anytime to code something up for it, but i wouldn't mind doing it manually?
Could sort a page out on the blackcoin site, I dont mind helping if i can Smiley.

Ski92 - If you want to jump on this, it's up for grabs. Spring cleaning! Sell your junk! Get paid decently and support Blackcoin!
Ok ill try and sort something out Smiley
My coding is a bit rusty I'm an engineer by day!

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:56:32 PM

What's the most profitable x11 right now ?

darkcoin ? hiro ?
every coin now script or x11 almost uprofitable(if you mine with gpys) ..with script you maybe get 20-30% more but use 50% more power electisitu..i and of course much more heat,noice and stress on hardware..I mine HVC with 7*280x and for 10 days of mining with this price is just 0.15 BTC ..but i dont sold it..i will hold HVC even i thing it has 2 much inflation.. but every btc i earn until now  i have buy BC ..is that smart move or not time will tell

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 09:57:45 PM

Fantastic. I can't wait to jettison a bunch of lotto, coino, and god knows what other shit I have lying around.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:13:26 PM

Blackcoin need a more aggressive campaign in multipool, we have to create a "Black hole week".

let me explain it:

I think we should adopt this campaign immediately , but this idea need to be discussed with miners because the payment of the miners would happen on a certain day of the week , for example. Friday and not daily as it happens now .

The multipool would be buying 100-200 BTC, in one fell swoop, all in one day, it would provide an exponential increase in price, and benefit to all miners and also the holders.

The campaign could have freebies to whoever brings over 100Mhs Scrypt, etc. ..

I suggest we consider this possibility ....

I have 9Mhs Scrypt in Blackcoinpool, and would not mind getting my payment 1 time this week, if it were to benefit everyone.

The Superbuy day could not be warned in advance , no one can know the day of super purchase it  in suspense it would be a big surprize, the campaign can last 15 days, I do not know, but this will be an atomic bomb for the price of Blackcoin, Everybody in the world will want to buy some ones before the big boooooooommmmm you can believe it.

If we can carry on this campaign, it will put an pisicologic pressure on people, they will immediately stop selling their cheap blackcoins or when they're have 10% -20% profit.

Many other things can be done , for example the miners can receive 30 % of your Daily payments , and the remaining 70 % is for the day of superbuy.

Blackcoin this far from sailing in a blue sea, we are in an Red Sea infested of competition. In this cannibal market you have to grow fast, we must rise to the TOP 5  fast and get the attention of big investors.

The method of superbuy from the the Pool, gonna exterminate this pile of garbage and speculators, dumpers, etc ... We need to grow and grow fast...

Look at the bitcoin example, he sailed into the blue sea for years, it did not have competition, but now BTC is in the Red Sea, the competition is great, the bitcoin now is not the same monster it once was. We have to be attractive we have to gain quick market capitalization.

Pool Superbuy I belive to be a great idea, it's not a good idea for anyone who is a speculator, Daytanding 24/7, for the people who buys BC low and sells BC high it is a nightmare, because with superbuy, we gonna have high pressure for buy BC, like a Big Bang.

Superbuy would be a new gold rush !!!!!

I´d like to see your opinion about it.

Sorry for my bad english

You just reposted this again?

You do know after the 100-200 BTC Super Buy there's going to be a mass sell off. We'll lose the 100-200 BTC and all the buying pressure up to that point. Our only hope is the publicity this brings in. You're right BTC started in a completely different time than BC.

Tell me what exactly is wrong right now? I think we've been making great strides. We're in the top 20. Good volume. And the fact that our 24 hour low is 75.07 is awesome! I just think with a Super Buy, it'll just lead to more pissed off people after the dumping. Get the multipool to give good constant returns, and I think we should be set to go to the moon.

Doing well on coinmarketcap.com is huge. I'm on there all the time comparing volume, market cap and % change. So are others. Once they buy, they'll advertise it to neighbors. Looking for the next big thing. So far I'm looking at Bitleu.... haha It just popped right up there. Our biggest competitor right now is NXT. We must become the next generation and not them.

Also we still have Blackcoin Wednesday. We're not done yet.

JamesR1

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:20:06 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 10:31:44 PM by JamesR1

But you'd get a better deal on multipool mined bc by mining when the price isn't being pumped. You always get more for the btc. By having a superbuy the miners get less because the price gets inflated fast. It's nut to remove the more solid element which is receiving a reasonable amount of bc bought by mining at the solid price and the pumps making it worth that much more, making up for any losses in the dumps.

Hmm... 6 days of solid mining with a pump making it worth more. Or no mining and a pump where the miners get a less good payout and dump where that one days mining makes it worth even less...

If you stick with the multipool, essentially you can see how things effect the payout and make your own choices, but if on a superweekend we all decide to mine elsewhere, obviously there's no pump. it's only a facade if no-one bothers.

The prize winning element is probably the most sensible, but it only works on the basis is that for 1 day a week, we are all putting in something for someone to win a prize and raise the price a little more.

At the moment this is reliant on the blackcoinpool getting the payouts right. I'm not sure they were enough for a)people to automatically keep believing in. b) to convince people that they are entering a percentage into a lottery. (This is my retrospective view of things.)

Plus It seems obvious that if people want to rent rigs, they have to a) test the return on them before b) understand how much of a comparative loss they might actually incur in the short term. Because at present on a BlackFriday, it makes more sense to rent 4mh(eg) on the Wednesday, than it does on the Friday...

But the whole thing needs to continue on. I think for example, win a gfx cards is a good idea if the pool can afford it, but a huge pump may not be too great. Too costly.

We could have once a week win a price, once a month we pay for a pump. But I don't think interesting individuals would rent as much, but if the pattern works, more people can join in and receive benefits from joining in the pump.

I.e. lets prove a pattern works. Lessen disappointments util there are none.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:23:52 PM

Blackcoin need a more aggressive campaign in multipool, we have to create a "Black hole week".

let me explain it:

I think we should adopt this campaign immediately , but this idea need to be discussed with miners because the payment of the miners would happen on a certain day of the week , for example. Friday and not daily as it happens now .

The multipool would be buying 100-200 BTC, in one fell swoop, all in one day, it would provide an exponential increase in price, and benefit to all miners and also the holders.

The campaign could have freebies to whoever brings over 100Mhs Scrypt, etc. ..

I suggest we consider this possibility ....

I have 9Mhs Scrypt in Blackcoinpool, and would not mind getting my payment 1 time this week, if it were to benefit everyone.

The Superbuy day could not be warned in advance , no one can know the day of super purchase it  in suspense it would be a big surprize, the campaign can last 15 days, I do not know, but this will be an atomic bomb for the price of Blackcoin, Everybody in the world will want to buy some ones before the big boooooooommmmm you can believe it.

If we can carry on this campaign, it will put an pisicologic pressure on people, they will immediately stop selling their cheap blackcoins or when they're have 10% -20% profit.

Many other things can be done , for example the miners can receive 30 % of your Daily payments , and the remaining 70 % is for the day of superbuy.

Blackcoin this far from sailing in a blue sea, we are in an Red Sea infested of competition. In this cannibal market you have to grow fast, we must rise to the TOP 5  fast and get the attention of big investors.

The method of superbuy from the the Pool, gonna exterminate this pile of garbage and speculators, dumpers, etc ... We need to grow and grow fast...

Look at the bitcoin example, he sailed into the blue sea for years, it did not have competition, but now BTC is in the Red Sea, the competition is great, the bitcoin now is not the same monster it once was. We have to be attractive we have to gain quick market capitalization.

Pool Superbuy I belive to be a great idea, it's not a good idea for anyone who is a speculator, Daytanding 24/7, for the people who buys BC low and sells BC high it is a nightmare, because with superbuy, we gonna have high pressure for buy BC, like a Big Bang.

Superbuy would be a new gold rush !!!!!

I´d like to see your opinion about it.

Sorry for my bad english

You just reposted this again?

You do know after the 100-200 BTC Super Buy there's going to be a mass sell off. We'll lose the 100-200 BTC and all the buying pressure up to that point. Our only hope is the publicity this brings in. You're right BTC started in a completely different time than BC.

Tell me what exactly is wrong right now? I think we've been making great strides. We're in the top 20. Good volume. And the fact that our 24 hour low is 75.07 is awesome! I just think with a Super Buy, it'll just lead to more pissed off people after the dumping. Get the multipool to give good constant returns, and I think we should be set to go to the moon.

Doing well on coinmarketcap.com is huge. I'm on there all the time comparing volume, market cap and % change. So are others. Once they buy, they'll advertise it to neighbors. Looking for the next big thing. So far I'm looking at Bitleu.... haha It just popped right up there. Our biggest competitor right now is NXT. We must become the next generation and not them.

Also we still have Blackcoin Wednesday. We're not done yet.

Wow. Reaaaaallllyyy bad idea. Unless you want to turn this coin from a growing, respectable currency into a speculative joke with volatility that would render it useless for adoption. The only person(s) this would benefit would be insiders and someone waiting with their finger on the trigger to dump.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:23:59 PM

test

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:24:05 PM

We need to be careful in this community not to focus "too much" on the multipool.

Blackcoin was trending upwards very nicely before the multipool even existed.

Blackcoins core concept is being 100% core of stake with a solid developer and community manager. The multipool is a nice extra. I would like to see less posts around here about multipool pumps and other such things. And more focus on projects which further Blackcoin's foundation eg a blockchain like wallet or android wallet or marketing campaigns etc.
JamesR1

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:33:53 PM

True, but there's probably a to do list compared to the 'is this really profitable/workable' a concept.

There's only a few people that are likely to be able to do those things.

ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:39:38 PM

Fantastic. I can't wait to jettison a bunch of lotto, coino, and god knows what other shit I have lying around.
Smiley is there an exchange that lists coino?
I'm thinking we can use crypto rush even though it's dreadful it has the most shit coins?

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: