Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 [706] 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509652 times)
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:23:15 AM

I have this domain name cryptosteam.com and would like to use it for BlackCoin.

I originally used it for cryptocurrency news, however I see that BlackCoin will be King.

So it currently only has the CryptoSteam logo and needs community involvement.

If you have any ideas, please reply to this thread or PM me.

It'd be great to have a group of programmers and marketers to come up with something for CryptoSteam.com- perhaps something like an eBay like site for BlackCoins.

Any suggestions would be welcomed!

Edit: You can have ownership of the domain name if it takes off. I just need ideas and a group of people to dedicate to the future of BlackCoin.

Edit #2: Just PM me and we'll decide the percentage of ownership.

PM'd you Smiley

Thank you Ximp. You will be our logo designer. We are in need of programmers to create an exchange!

TBH, an exchange is probably a bit too involved and not exactly useful at this point. A craigslist/ebay for BC would probably offer the most return on time invested.
rsx19

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:23:57 AM

black wednesday? no?

BlackCoin For poor Shibe - BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
Ximp

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:25:41 AM

black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:35:05 AM

black wednesday? no?

Not really, no evidence of any "Wall St." investors, just a PRWeb article. The coin is still on a natural upward trend though! The fundamentals are strong, and the people involved are (for the most part) capable Wink

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...
Ximp

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:37:35 AM

black wednesday? no?

We probably want to keep the number of huge claims about big investors (that end up being nothing) to a minimum, though, so as not to befoul our beloved coin's image...

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.
aznballababy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

BlackCoin Mac OS X Update v1.0.5.1

—  fixes the OpenSSL heartbleed bug
—  implements latest commits
—  features QR Code support
—  built for OS X 10.6 -- 10.9

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jcz9jfm8h9yrrrh/BlackCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.5.1.zip

SHA: d2256283ebd3f594a82a03e979b80f200eea6659

BC tips: BF3AYX1tGXWwgUaHoPxGjYG9ajj9g8L3Uz

Please test and report back.  Sorry for the delay.

FINALLY! A wallet that doesn't crash on my OSX 10.7! Thanks InstaCash. (BTW, Instacash sounds like a loan/check cashing type of biz lol)  Grin
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:50:17 AM

BlackCoin Mac OS X Update v1.0.5.1

—  fixes the OpenSSL heartbleed bug
—  implements latest commits
—  features QR Code support
—  built for OS X 10.6 -- 10.9

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jcz9jfm8h9yrrrh/BlackCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.5.1.zip

SHA: d2256283ebd3f594a82a03e979b80f200eea6659

BC tips: BF3AYX1tGXWwgUaHoPxGjYG9ajj9g8L3Uz

Please test and report back.  Sorry for the delay.

FINALLY! A wallet that doesn't crash on my OSX 10.7! Thanks InstaCash. (BTW, Instacash sounds like a loan/check cashing type of biz lol)  Grin

*Cheesy guy smiling* Thanks Instacash! "Get your cash today!"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
DocHex

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:12:15 AM

Just wanted to raise an idea with the group. I really like BLK as a symbol for BlackCoin, and it could be legitimized fairly easily.

BL is the country code for a small island: Saint Barthélemy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:BL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Barth%C3%A9lemy

The way the ISO currency codes work, the first two letters are an ISO country code, and the last letter is determined by the country itself.

We have a good precedent in ccTLD's (domain names), where small island nations which were blessed with a useful country code have leveraged their names. I don't think selling ISO currency codes will be nearly as lucrative, but the same principles apply.

Finding the right person or group to speak to would be the first challenge, then the ISO. The island is not presently marketing .bl domain names.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:14:28 AM

Just wanted to raise an idea with the group. I really like BLK as a symbol for BlackCoin, and it could be legitimized fairly easily.

The way the ISO currency codes work, the first two letters are an ISO country code, and the last letter is determined by the country itself.

We have a good precedent in ccTLD's (domain names), where small island nations which were blessed with a useful country code have leveraged their names. I don't think selling ISO currency codes will be nearly as lucrative, but the same principles apply.

Finding the right person or group to speak to would be the first challenge, then the ISO. The island is not presently marketing .bl domain names.

neat idea, but i think your over thinking this. crypto's have no boarders... lets not limit ourselves.

infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:17:57 AM

neat idea, but i think your over thinking this. crypto's have no boarders... lets not limit ourselves.

Could be an interesting little side project/publicity stunt though.
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:19:51 AM

Could be an interesting little side project/publicity stunt though.

+1million. There are no limits.
Ximp

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:28:50 AM

Ximp will design the logo/site design for CryptoSteam.com to relate to BlackCoin.

This website will be an ebay/craigslist type of site for BlackCoin to goods or vice versa.

We need programmers to design the exchange. Ximp owns 25% of CryptoSteam.com, I own 25% of CryptoSteam.com.

Let us know if you are interested in participating in this venture.

Ok, I never agreed to anything. As of now I have no affiliation with CryptoSteam or Co.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:43:44 AM

Congratulations on getting added to CoinKite!

Now for anybody wondering what they can do to help BC a very small thing that could be quite productive is:

Ask Cryptsy to add a USD/BC market!

Within the next week they say they are adding USD /BTC/LTC/DOGE/FTC Lets get BC added to that list!

Its just one email!

+1000 im tryin to ask @horusisthesun about that on twitter.

Hopefully we get +1000, I know Cryptsy normally will add a new coin if they get over 100 emails requesting it; since where already there hopefully only 100 more to get a USD market registered.

And remember Cryptsy has made big changes, from what I have read they are the only exchange based in the US (where bitcoin has been declared property, so hopefully property theft should not occur) They have been compliant with the IRS (from there twitter feeds), FinCEN (Cryptsy displays on their front page FinCEN BSA ID: 31000027060819) and followed SEC regulation by listing their shares with a separate entity!

From what I read they started filing paperwork back in September, If Mint pal could add USD it would be great but I think we have a much better shot getting listed with Cryptsy when they go live.  So take the time and Message Big Vern/ Cryptsy and Lets get a BC/USD pairing!

lethagized

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:48:50 AM

Been following this closely for the last 2 weeks. Website looks good but needs the latest news on the main page, or in a news section. The news about coinkite and yahoo finance. It's nowhere to be seen, except for a single thread on a bitcoin forum which is now lost in a sea of text. It needs to be shouted out to new people visiting the main blackcoin site. Facebook also needs more likes (currently only has 250) and more regular updates posted on there. I also can't really see the point in the IRC channel. Why not just post here and get more publicity? It's basically the same sort of chat, but the interface is stuck in 1995. The main blackcointalk forum needs more exposure if blackcoin wants to separate itself and take over from bitcoin. I understand that bitcointalk is the one with the most traffic, but if blackcoin is to really take off, it needs to stand on it's own forum eventually. I'm sure there are more things i can think of, i'll post if i think of any more.

I love being part of the community so far. Love the blackcoin logo (very elegant) and love the way things are progressing so far, but it could be better. Just thought i would add my 0.2 BC  Cheesy
machinez

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:55:06 AM

http://www.blackcointalk.com/ is the official forum.

i agree on news section on the forum, and the pool as well.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:59:17 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 05:34:43 AM by IconicExpert

black wednesday? no?

Definitely, it's good to remember that people should need to earn trust before we throw money at them.

Thank you for your comments. I have been waiting to see what you would post. I think I have more than earned the trust of this community.

1. I announced the press release and raised money for the project. I used the money exactly the way I said I would.
2. I announced BlackOut Weds and 10 minutes after my announcement the price shot up over 1000 sat. That is a FACT...
3. By Tuesday BlackCoin was trading at over 10,000 on 2 exchanges. This was way before the CoinKite announcement or Multipool buy support.
4. Our press release goes live and the entire community was and still is talking about the release. Even BITCOIN tweeted about BlackCoin.
5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before in the BC market, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not quickly retreated to 7000 after reaching 9000+, which has happened multiple times before.

Now sir tell me how wasn't the promotion, hype, or press release a success???

PS: I came through on EVERYTHING I promised and more. I also remember YOU saying you would donate after the press release went live. Lets see YOU follow through....

EDIT: I want to make it clear I am not demanding donations. I could care less if you donated. But I am pointing out if anyone didn't follow through it was you.
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:00:28 AM

Congratulations on getting added to CoinKite!

Now for anybody wondering what they can do to help BC a very small thing that could be quite productive is:

Ask Cryptsy to add a USD/BC market!

Within the next week they say they are adding USD /BTC/LTC/DOGE/FTC Lets get BC added to that list!

Its just one email!

+1000 im tryin to ask @horusisthesun about that on twitter.

Hopefully we get +1000, I know Cryptsy normally will add a new coin if they get over 100 emails requesting it; since where already there hopefully only 100 more to get a USD market registered.

And remember Cryptsy has made big changes, from what I have read they are the only exchange based in the US (where bitcoin has been declared property, so hopefully property theft should not occur) They have been compliant with the IRS (from there twitter feeds), FinCEN (Cryptsy displays on their front page FinCEN BSA ID: 31000027060819) and followed SEC regulation by listing their shares with a separate entity!

From what I read they started filing paperwork back in September, If Mint pal could add USD it would be great but I think we have a much better shot getting listed with Cryptsy when they go live.  So take the time and Message Big Vern/ Cryptsy and Lets get a BC/USD pairing!

meh... I would take BTC-E over cryptsy anyday

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:03:06 AM

black wednesday? no?

Thank you for your comments. I have been waiting to see what you would post. I think I have more than earned the trust of this community.

1. I announced the press release and raised money for the project. I used the money exactly the way I said I would.
2. I announced BlackOut Weds and 10 minutes after my announcement the price shot up over 1000 sat. That is a FACT...
3. By Tuesday BlackCoin was trading at over 10,000 on 2 exchanges. This was way before the CoinKite announcement or Multipool buy support.
4. Our press release goes live and the entire community was and still is talking about the release. Even BITCOIN tweeted about BlackCoin.
5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not retreated to 8000 which has happened multiple times before.

PS: I came through on EVERYTHING I promised and more. I also remember YOU saying you would donate after the press release went live. Lets see YOU follow through....

just do your thing, people will donate or not. I did because I think your a straight shooter. you don't have to answer every criticism though. Let the price of BC do that for you Smiley

peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:04:54 AM

Greetings,

To: Blackcoin Community

Smiley All of you across world whose dedicated or contributed any
Amount of time, energy, & effort Towards the BC project , thanks
Unto you BC is experiencing unprecedented growth at a
Accelerated rate.   

As many altcoins communities there are I have
as of yet to find a Community that has anywhere
near the amount of excitement & promises as this one does.

Through observation (even tho a bit pre-maturely) BC has
 great potential as the 1st PURE POS-(mix w/POW) to do
exceptionally & extraordinary well as a
"Prestige Altcoin". (IMO)

As a vision comes to mind I see 2 stallions (one black/one gold) with a the BC symbol in the Middle

Edit: If BC is to be anything - it's a Prestige altcoin - can we treat as such

Congrats to being added to Coinkite
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:07:24 AM

black wednesday? no?

5. By Afternoon NYC time, buy support was established at multiple levels on Mintpal, and more than 30 BTC was spent just to establish a stable floor. Ask anyone trading and they can confirm this. This has never been done before, who do you think put up all that BTC? It wasn't mysterious magic forum trolls that put up that buy support.
6. After all the news and hype BlackCoin is still trading at an all time high and has not retreated to 8000 which has happened multiple times before.

just do your thing, people will donate or not. I did because I think your a straight shooter. you don't have to answer every criticism though. Let the price of BC do that for you Smiley

Thank you....but I refuse to let some troll try to belittle the work that was done over the past week. I could care less if he donates or not. However, I was pointing out I kept my word, but since the release all he has done is criticize. Anyone reading his post would think I took the money and didn't deliver anything.
Pages: « 1 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 [706] 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: