Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 [1139] 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:46:21 AM

That's awesome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:53:35 AM

Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1163.0.html

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....

+1

+ 1

+ 1

What needs to be done for it happen? Let's imagine a superbuy, If we have 400 people with BTC 0.5 each, then we would have 200BTC in investment, a simple, good and old math, but for it become possible the 200BTC need to be with a single person for example (Iconicexpert), Blackcoinpool or someone else, I would have no problem with this, I want to protect my investments and I want to see the fuck BC to the moon, and I think everyone here wants the same thing as me, unless the trools of course Grin. Each investor will give his Blackcoin address to Iconic or Blackcoinpool, and They will stay with 200 BTC with his finger on the trigger, then when some wise guy put a 50BTC sell wall or 60BTC sell wall, bang!!!, bang !!!, he gonna buy and distributes the BC for investors on equally amount. We will thus protecting our investments against this dumpers, and Superbuy will bring more security to potential new investors, it could be a new gold rush. I am 100% in favor of the idea. Iconic you have my full support, I suggest that you create a poll to see how many people can accept this investment. DUDE Let us not get $ 1.00 - $ 10.00 with a turtle's pace, we have to be aggressive, fight fire with fire!!

Sorry for my bad english

Excellent idea, why not start this with lower amount say .25 BTC per person, or however much someone wants to put toward it in .25 increments. All is you'd need is 50 BTC to be effective, but surely more would be better to have at disposal. But 50 BTC would be a big start to taking down these whales.

I know we need to do something !!! and faster, if we have 1,000 people with 0.1 BTC would be wonderful!!

Yup, I feel like this is at bare minimum, is just an investment for a future investment, like going to school to get a better job or something down the road.

And even the threat that there are these superbuys out there (with Black Shield as well) maybe whales would think twice throwing up 30 or 40 btc walls trying to create panic, knowing it can be snatched up in one swoop and that they might not be able to pull it fast enough.
dyland

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:55:10 AM

Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....

+1

+ 1

+ 1

What needs to be done for it happen? Let's imagine a superbuy, If we have 400 people with BTC 0.5 each, then we would have 200BTC in investment, a simple, good and old math, but for it become possible the 200BTC need to be with a single person for example (Iconicexpert), Blackcoinpool or someone else, I would have no problem with this, I want to protect my investments and I want to see the fuck BC to the moon, and I think everyone here wants the same thing as me, unless the trools of course Grin. Each investor will give his Blackcoin address to Iconic or Blackcoinpool, and They will stay with 200 BTC with his finger on the trigger, then when some wise guy put a 50BTC sell wall or 60BTC sell wall, bang!!!, bang !!!, he gonna buy and distributes the BC for investors on equally amount. We will thus protecting our investments against this dumpers, and Superbuy will bring more security to potential new investors, it could be a new gold rush. I am 100% in favor of the idea. Iconic you have my full support, I suggest that you create a poll to see how many people can accept this investment. DUDE Let us not get $ 1.00 - $ 10.00 with a turtle's pace, we have to be aggressive, fight fire with fire!!

Sorry for my bad english

Id go in on this.

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:03:03 AM

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

Excellent idea, why not start this with lower amount say .25 BTC per person, or however much someone wants to put toward it in .25 increments. All is you'd need is 50 BTC to be effective, but surely more would be better to have at disposal. But 50 BTC would be a big start to taking down these whales.

I know we need to do something !!! and faster, if we have 1,000 people with 0.1 BTC would be wonderful!!

Yup, I feel like this is at bare minimum, is just an investment for a future investment, like going to school to get a better job or something down the road.

And even the threat that there are these superbuys out there (with Black Shield as well) maybe whales would think twice throwing up 30 or 40 btc walls trying to create panic, knowing it can be snatched up in one swoop and that they might not be able to pull it fast enough.

Superbuy will create a demand for constant purchasing because no one will want to put very large sell walls, because if they put, we will demolish them, I believe this will be the new gold rush!! Superbuy Now !

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:05:06 AM

can you encrypt the wallet and still receive POS ?

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:07:44 AM

This is great. I'd think someone like Iconic or a dev (maybe no time?)...but someone we all can agree on can maybe help get it setup or started? Figure out logistics like who will gather the btc and watch for a wall? We can always keep a public google doc (either for the whole community or just for those involved) of who donated how much in what order, in increments of either .25 or .5 (whatever is decided), so if say he uses 20btc to eat a wall, the first 100 people in the google doc, listed in order of time sent, gets paid out in bc? Then say a 10 btc gets taken the next day, so the next 50 people get paid back, etc. All with the understanding price fluctuates, but it's simply to take down whales with the bonus of getting bc? Smiley
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:09:04 AM

can you encrypt the wallet and still receive POS ?
Yes, this guys gives a good step-by-step: http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:13:53 AM

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

Superbuy will create a demand for constant purchasing because no one will want to put very large sell walls, because if they put, we will demolish them, I believe this will be the new gold rush!! Superbuy Now !

Yup! Only those who truly want to sell will list their bc, because they will know it'll be bought, or get eaten into at the very least. So those who want to manipulate won't, knowing their wall will just be torn down. I suppose there will always be a way for the whales to keep trying to manipulate later, but this would at least slow the panic selling that accompanies newer sellers when they see a 50btc wall pop up really low or something.
Liquid

Activity: 826

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:14:44 AM

Cheers mate  Wink

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 03:39:39 AM

We're going to the moon together!  Grin Upvoted! Everyone else should too!

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:49:16 AM

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

Yup! Only those who truly want to sell will list their bc, because they will know it'll be bought, or get eaten into at the very least. So those who want to manipulate won't, knowing their wall will just be torn down. I suppose there will always be a way for the whales to keep trying to manipulate later, but this would at least slow the panic selling that accompanies newer sellers when they see a 50btc wall pop up really low or something.

The coolest thing about this system, and that for example:

Realise that has a sale wall 45000@50BTC if we take a good bite, about 10-15 BTC, the wall will disappear like magic, and if the sell wall keeps steady, the buyers will eat it until we see the bones whale. People need to lose their fear of buying into walls! If we do something like that we do not need spend all our ammunition in a single wall, we will give good bites and if the wall is false it will be removed.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:03:47 AM

Realise that has a sale wall 45000@50BTC if we take a good bite, about 10-15 BTC, the wall will disappear like magic, and if the sell wall keeps steady, the buyers will eat it until we see the bones whale. People need to lose their fear of buying into walls! If we do something like that we do not need spend all our ammunition in a single wall, we will give good bites and if the wall is false it will be removed.

Nothing there. All I see is 17 Sell Wall @ 42999

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:06:01 AM

It's an example Tongue
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:08:23 AM

There are ways to make the super-buy easy to handle,

Gen1 could be a simple google doc, with locked fields and we all agree to put in .1 btc or something, and we input our Transaction ID proving we submitted.

Then the whole doc is locked,  the 'whale hunt' commences and goes on until the BTC is exhausted.  Then the total BC in the wallet is disbursed evenly.  

Wash, rinse repeat.

Maybe do a high-roller, with 1BTC buy in, then another much smaller.  OR even better use a website track and and let anyone send any amount they can.  This would be ideal.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:09:03 AM

It's an example Tongue

Perhaps the multipool should allow donations to both 'blackshield' and 'harpoon' funds.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:19:59 AM

There are ways to make the super-buy easy to handle,

Gen1 could be a simple google doc, with locked fields and we all agree to put in .1 btc or something, and we input our Transaction ID proving we submitted.

Then the whole doc is locked,  the 'whale hunt' commences and goes on until the BTC is exhausted.  Then the total BC in the wallet is disbursed evenly.  

Wash, rinse repeat.

Maybe do a high-roller, with 1BTC buy in, then another much smaller.  OR even better use a website track and and let anyone send any amount they can.  This would be ideal.

It's a fantastic idea, especially if it isn't known when the strike will happen. What foolish trader would risk flipping his/her coins to try to rebuy lower if those coins are being taken down and dispersed to longs? If it was announced in advance, potential walls would be pulled so the ideal situation would be a fund set aside to surprise buy. And before anyone says removing walls would be considered a victory, actually removing those coins from the traders capitalizing on the volatility would be the win. At the end of the day, there are only so many coins floating around. Without large walls in the way, anyone looking at purchasing a substantial amount of coins would inevitably end up driving the price up. Simple supply and demand.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:23:15 AM

Perhaps the multipool should allow donations to both 'blackshield' and 'harpoon' funds.

+1

This is a brilliant way to automate it from the pool side. I'm keeping my biggest rig on BlackCoinPool regardless, but if there was an option to donate an extra percentage to either the Blackshield, Black Harpoon or both I would definitely do it. It'd be awesome if that percentage could be manually adjusted, so if, for example, the Black Harpoon was dwindling, I could set more towards it.

There could be a meter on the website for both of them that show the current size that they've grown to so far, and what's been utilized in interest of transparency.

Another great idea. I really want to see the BCPool start offering X11 though. I have a large farm mining X11 since temps are getting as hot as they are now... so I am forced into X11 even if it isn't as profitable as mining scrypt-based coins.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:23:35 AM

hope i can sleep tonight and not wakeup to another nightmare
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:31:56 AM

hope i can sleep tonight and not wakeup to another nightmare

There are no nightmares with BC,  Just close the laptop, or do not refresh the tab while at work.

Its that simple, in one week perhaps we will be a little higher than you bought, In a month?  You will be very happy!

NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:58:57 AM

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

+100

Funny, I posted almost this exact idea two times on this forum yesterday (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6343109#msg6343109 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6345226#msg6345226) and there was absolutely no reaction to it....  I guess I'm not that influential hahahahah Wink

Nevertheless, I'm glad that this idea is picked up because it will protect our investment + it's again something new!

We could indeed do both: donations by the community members here + the blackpool miners. The blackpool would maybe be easier to manage. Maybe miners could (actually 'should' -> it's better to make it a little bit more democratic) be given the option:
1) Pay-out the same day (as is now)
2) Invest in the Blackshield
3) Buy Whale-shares -> huge buy walls that actually eat up large sell orders and distribute BC among the miners.
4) Accumulate and buy at once, once a week.

Diversion over all options could be something too...

What is important, that we trust the one who controls this buy wall!
Pages: « 1 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 [1139] 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: