Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 [1140] 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509636 times)
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:11:03 AM

Black and Doge live together in perfect harmony. Grin

I love the whole idea of a loose alliance. Blackcoin and Dogecoin aren't really competitors with each other anyway. In general, more people in crypto need to work together to build value in crypto-currency as a whole. We're all in the same crypto-boat.. we'll all benefit hugely if the world embraces cryptocurrency. I think this is lost on way too many people.
KingSchultz

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:13:21 AM

Blackcoin has the chops to go as far as the community takes it. One simple way you can help is to join the Blackcoin subreddit. I see new users, merchants, and ideas to build value for Blackcoin every day! With activity comes innovation. We will never stop.

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,098 strong and growing FAST.

Reddit is very easy to get into. Reddit is anonymous in nature: you don't even need an email address to create an account!
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:16:40 AM

The coolest thing about this system, and that for example:

Realise that has a sale wall 45000@50BTC if we take a good bite, about 10-15 BTC, the wall will disappear like magic, and if the sell wall keeps steady, the buyers will eat it until we see the bones whale. People need to lose their fear of buying into walls! If we do something like that we do not need spend all our ammunition in a single wall, we will give good bites and if the wall is false it will be removed.

Nothing there. All I see is 17 Sell Wall @ 42999

It's an example Tongue

Perhaps the multipool should allow donations to both 'blackshield' and 'harpoon' funds.

Agreed... if the multipool has a % go to the superbuy it can catch whales by surprise so when they try to sell it would have to be multiple people cashing out instead of just a couple. But I should warn the community that you need at least 300 btc to pull this off. People are saying less and thats just not the case.
v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:34:44 AM

How many Blackcoin wallets are out there?

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=20000
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:38:19 AM

Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1163.0.html

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....

+1

+ 1

+ 1

What needs to be done for it happen? Let's imagine a superbuy, If we have 400 people with BTC 0.5 each, then we would have 200BTC in investment, a simple, good and old math, but for it become possible the 200BTC need to be with a single person for example (Iconicexpert), Blackcoinpool or someone else, I would have no problem with this, I want to protect my investments and I want to see the fuck BC to the moon, and I think everyone here wants the same thing as me, unless the trools of course Grin. Each investor will give his Blackcoin address to Iconic or Blackcoinpool, and They will stay with 200 BTC with his finger on the trigger, then when some wise guy put a 50BTC sell wall or 60BTC sell wall, bang!!!, bang !!!, he gonna buy and distributes the BC for investors on equally amount. We will thus protecting our investments against this dumpers, and Superbuy will bring more security to potential new investors, it could be a new gold rush. I am 100% in favor of the idea. Iconic you have my full support, I suggest that you create a poll to see how many people can accept this investment. DUDE Let us not get $ 1.00 - $ 10.00 with a turtle's pace, we have to be aggressive, fight fire with fire!!

Sorry for my bad english

Id go in on this.

I'm in...
Heres a couple thoughts on the subject, 1. can we open another port on blackcoin pool for the purpose of building the btc wall (kind of longterm investment) and 2. if/when the wall gets dumped into someone (experienced) sells back into the run ups increasing our btc wall fund - stable price... rinse n repeat

poop
v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:48:06 AM

where can i find the chart for blackcoin

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/bcbtc
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:17:38 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 01:58:40 PM by Starlightbreaker

whoa, when did it happen?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

KingSchultz

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:19:09 AM

whoa, when did it happen?

Today. Smiley
alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:33:05 AM

Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1163.0.html

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....

+1

+ 1

+ 1

What needs to be done for it happen? Let's imagine a superbuy, If we have 400 people with BTC 0.5 each, then we would have 200BTC in investment, a simple, good and old math, but for it become possible the 200BTC need to be with a single person for example (Iconicexpert), Blackcoinpool or someone else, I would have no problem with this, I want to protect my investments and I want to see the fuck BC to the moon, and I think everyone here wants the same thing as me, unless the trools of course Grin. Each investor will give his Blackcoin address to Iconic or Blackcoinpool, and They will stay with 200 BTC with his finger on the trigger, then when some wise guy put a 50BTC sell wall or 60BTC sell wall, bang!!!, bang !!!, he gonna buy and distributes the BC for investors on equally amount. We will thus protecting our investments against this dumpers, and Superbuy will bring more security to potential new investors, it could be a new gold rush. I am 100% in favor of the idea. Iconic you have my full support, I suggest that you create a poll to see how many people can accept this investment. DUDE Let us not get $ 1.00 - $ 10.00 with a turtle's pace, we have to be aggressive, fight fire with fire!!

Sorry for my bad english

Excellent idea, why not start this with lower amount say .25 BTC per person, or however much someone wants to put toward it in .25 increments. All is you'd need is 50 BTC to be effective, but surely more would be better to have at disposal. But 50 BTC would be a big start to taking down these whales.

I know we need to do something !!! and faster, if we have 1,000 people with 0.1 BTC would be wonderful!!

Yup, I feel like this is at bare minimum, is just an investment for a future investment, like going to school to get a better job or something down the road.

And even the threat that there are these superbuys out there (with Black Shield as well) maybe whales would think twice throwing up 30 or 40 btc walls trying to create panic, knowing it can be snatched up in one swoop and that they might not be able to pull it fast enough.

Superbuy will create a demand for constant purchasing because no one will want to put very large sell walls, because if they put, we will demolish them, I believe this will be the new gold rush!! Superbuy Now !

Yup! Only those who truly want to sell will list their bc, because they will know it'll be bought, or get eaten into at the very least. So those who want to manipulate won't, knowing their wall will just be torn down. I suppose there will always be a way for the whales to keep trying to manipulate later, but this would at least slow the panic selling that accompanies newer sellers when they see a 50btc wall pop up really low or something.

+100

Funny, I posted almost this exact idea two times on this forum yesterday (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6343109#msg6343109 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6345226#msg6345226) and there was absolutely no reaction to it....  I guess I'm not that influential hahahahah Wink

Nevertheless, I'm glad that this idea is picked up because it will protect our investment + it's again something new!

We could indeed do both: donations by the community members here + the blackpool miners. The blackpool would maybe be easier to manage. Maybe miners could (actually 'should' -> it's better to make it a little bit more democratic) be given the option:
1) Pay-out the same day (as is now)
2) Invest in the Blackshield
3) Buy Whale-shares -> huge buy walls that actually eat up large sell orders and distribute BC among the miners.
4) Accumulate and buy at once, once a week.

Diversion over all options could be something too...

What is important, that we trust the one who controls this buy wall!

dang, I totally didn't see your posts!! But you were ahead of the curve, apparently haha! Hoping we can make this happen!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:40:27 AM

Black and Doge live together in perfect harmony. Grin

I love the whole idea of a loose alliance. Blackcoin and Dogecoin aren't really competitors with each other anyway. In general, more people in crypto need to work together to build value in crypto-currency as a whole. We're all in the same crypto-boat.. we'll all benefit hugely if the world embraces cryptocurrency. I think this is lost on way too many people.
+1

BlackDoge rocks always.
IMO this two can live together and will ^^.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:00:10 AM

Before everyone goes crazy about the Shield/Defense fund, a couple -or three- considerations:

1- The proposed fund, if successful (quite an IF), would have a power acquisition of 200 BTC (assuming 400 blackcoiners would be willing to pony up the proposed 0.5 BTC). Who would this fund benefit? The obvious answer seems to be "The regular investors against the so called "whales", right? and who, exactly, would these "whales" be? Here the answer is not so obvious. But using common sense and the knowledge available to anyone, we have 9 people currently owning each over 1 mill BC. Again using that common sense, we can easily imagine who these 9 people are: The 5 at the top of the list, it's evident, are THE TEAM; the following 4, close family/friends/associates. Now, clever people that they are to have accumulated up to 1200 BTC (value) each, these 9 have a very serious vested interest in keeping the price up, up, up, right? Since they work together/live together, the 9 of then, and since they are very smart people, don't you think that the idea of a "Defense Fund" had been tossed around between them? Of course it has. And, for the 9 of them to start such a fund, with more the 200 BTC (more even than 2,000 BTC) is not only an easy possibility, but actually inconsequential for their holdings... much more considering the obvious "benefits" so many people here see in such an enterprise.
The wouldn't even need the community support to the idea... they would actually have that implemented. Instead, what do we see? that of an initial distribution that could have been 3 mill coins each, only 2 still have them while the other 7 have sold a considerable portion of the initial distribution. Interesting, isn't it? BC is a wildly successful coin by any measure and yet, those who started it, have been selling like mad in some cases. Who are the real "whales" then? From number 3 in the list of wallets to lets say number 50 or even 100, all of the BC-llonaires. Food for thought, isn't it?

2.- Implementing a "Defense fund" seems easy and possible enough, right? Well, if no legal binding documents are drawn, of course it is. But then it isn't a "Defense fund" it is, actually, a "donating fund" whose handler -anonymous as he is-, doesn't have any legal binding obligation to do anything but keep the coins for himself if so he wishes... or a hundred iterations of the same thing whether instantly or overtime or both. Human condition being what it is, this simply would not work.

Conclusion: It is potentially wiser and potentially more effective the idea behind Shield... in part: As a community warning sign for those who voluntarily want to act, to do so. And let me be quite the pessimist here, shield will only benefit those who actually want to sell higher, big and small, NOT the ones than want to see this coin succeed long term. As a matter of fact what Shield is is only a bigger potential version of the proposed "Defense Fund"... paving the way to those 110 (and some others shortly below) BC-llonaires, to unload at higher, more consistent prices, their heavy load of coins.

If this is not true, how come we did not see any of those 109 coming forward last 24 hours investing their already cashed-in proceeds in "defending" against the "whales" that cut the price in half? Well, we did not because THEY were the "whales" unloading some more.

We have to get rid of the tin foil hats and paranoia and use common sense to see what is simply obvious. Those 110 wallet holders (and a couple hundred below them) ARE not just the "whales", they are in fact Blackcoin. And it is simply in their collective hands at this point that the progression of the coin marches forward or peaks and the, when they dump, start the march to the ground. Only 2, at the very top, hadn't succumbed yet to the urge to experiment new riches. 2 months counting, they are holding steady. The third must have have some financial obligations. The next two, probably just wanted new cars/down payment for new homes. And the rest... well unloading, unloading, unloading. Slowly or "whale-sized" (by layman standards). Are we going to contribute, in whatever small size, to make their dumping easier instead of benefit from the effort?

Think about it.
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:24:39 AM

I'll be honest, I wasn't able to follow your first point. It is very late here though. Smiley

Your second point is definitely valid...we've already discussed having Iconic or a maybe not as busy dev be in charge, and it should be determined beforehand so if someone is weary, they don't have to participate and can instead buy into walls on their own accord.

The thing is, at the very least, people who want to play around with big walls to cause panic and lower prices, hopefully, at the very least, will think twice knowing a buyer (the super buy group) can, and will take apart said wall. As it stands, it's highly unlikely another person will buy 40 btc just because they put up a wall so they have nothing to fear. No longer!

Also, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not interested in doing this or implementing Black Shield to just sell higher in the short term. It's all speculation whether people coming forward to help are in the top 100 or not...there's no way to tell so it feels like a moot point. I'm still in for the long haul, but price manipulation in such large walls just hurts the coin causing panic and instability. Of course prices will always be volatile and go up and down, but not on the account of someone(s) doing it for their own agenda.

KingSchultz

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:33:36 AM

TBH I've always been a little on the fence about these ideas. I just don't think it's really necessary. All markets are going to be manipulated sometimes, it's just reality. But only so much can be done.. if we're constantly adding value to Blackcoin it will tend to constantly rise, simple as that.
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:38:05 AM

Is there an Android wallet for Blackcoin yet?
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:44:15 AM

I'm definitely still trying to decide about this all too, but I think manipulation has been way too easy, and if implemented correctly, it would also, on the flip side, be easy to stop, at least for a bit, while at the same time, continuing to distribute coins in more hands. The simple threat of having an equal match for a whale trying to bring prices down so dramatically could at least make them pause to decide if it's worth losing coins for.

I think the devs creating Black Shield gave the whole concept more credibility in my mind, and in a way, does add value to the coin (I can see it: Black Shield and Black Harpoon and whatever else comes, helping, even a little, in protecting your altcoin investment from some market manipulation). I know it's a part of every market, but I figure it's an innovative thought and new for a coin, which is right up BlackCoin's alley anyhow...maybe change the game a bit? Smiley
CoinBitch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:45:52 AM

Is there an Android wallet for Blackcoin yet?
someone is working on it:
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.30.html
You can donate to BQynghdBFW6RCcMXMgR2ys3yEkiVL77HK6 to support him
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:48:34 AM

Ok, just to get this all clarified because the thread moves so fast...here are the ideas about how to get a group buy started alongside Black Shield. Please quote and add/change if I forgot anything or missed your post noting interest.

People possibly interested just from this discussion...please add to or take away names if I got it wrong...we would promote more if it becomes implemented:

Iconic
alison03
coinpredator(return)
dzimbeck
GTX77
brammien
svojoe
dyland
hamzatu
oblox
futile-resistence
nouseforacoin

If a Google Doc or website track was started/created so a super buy was its own entity, we'd have to:

1. figure out WHO the trustworthy soul would be to implement the btc on sell walls that come up. Maybe Iconic or a dev if they have time? Is there some sort of escrow for people who are worried about security?

2. determine if the doc should be public or viewable by only those participating/sending btc for clairvoyance. Have it locked and with a space for transaction id's as confirmation.

3. decide what sort of increments, if any, should be sent to the pool. I think it would be easiest if all the amounts, at the very least, were the same so bc payouts are simpler.

3a. then decide if payouts are all at once when all the btc have been used, or in increments as walls have been bought

For this, would a "private" invite-only facebook group be of interest to discuss more privately, so whales would be more caught off guard? It doesn't make much sense in posting/discussing it here so they know when it's coming, but that means everyone would have to trust the one person in charge with what walls to buy. A private facebook group (invite only) would allow a bit more discussion and if you set alerts, you can get notified on your cell of new discussions (say a big wall popped up...check the group, have a chat, and decide if we take it down). Just a thought.

Some other thoughts from prior posts (essentially I just copied and pasted to get it in one post):

-allowing the multipool to give donations to Black Shield and Black Harpoon funds

-allowing it to be adjustable so if funds in one are dwindling more can be pointed towards it (maybe have a meter on the site to help 'monitor' its growth and show its usage)

-giving miners 4 options:
     1) Pay-out the same day (as is now)
     2) Invest in the Blackshield
     3) Buy Whale-shares -> huge buy walls that actually eat up large sell orders and distribute BC among the miners.
     4) Accumulate and buy at once, once a week.

-opening another port on blackcoin pool for the purpose of building the btc wall (kind of longterm investment)...

-if/when the wall gets dumped into someone (experienced) sells back into the run ups increasing our btc wall fund - stable price... rinse n repeat
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:32:14 AM

TBH I've always been a little on the fence about these ideas. I just don't think it's really necessary. All markets are going to be manipulated sometimes, it's just reality. But only so much can be done.. if we're constantly adding value to Blackcoin it will tend to constantly rise, simple as that.

Same here. I like the growth on news about services accepting Blackcoin and services around Blackcoin. Other than that it's just another market speculation from the other (buy) side. If you want Blackcoin than just buy it and hold (or spend buying goods and services). But if you start playing on their rules - you'll lose.

And to everyone who is speculating about "They got it low and now they just trying to cashout" - as for me I have some Blackcoins since 2000s staking as much as I can and donated some to devs, Iconic and CoinKite campaign but never sold a single one. Yes, of course some will take their profit and move on but I think Blackcoin is capable of even more.

Just my 2BC. (or BLK if you wish Wink)

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:35:35 AM

Same here. I like the growth on news about services accepting Blackcoin and services around Blackcoin. Other than that it's just another market speculation from the other (buy) side. If you want Blackcoin than just buy it and hold (or spend buying goods and services). But if you start playing on their rules - you'll lose.

And to everyone who is speculating about "They got it low and now they just trying to cashout" - as for me I have some Blackcoins since 2000s staking as much as I can and donated some to devs, Iconic and CoinKite campaign but never sold a single one. Yes, of course some will take their profit and move on but I think Blackcoin is capable of even more.

Just my 2BC. (or BLK if you wish Wink)

I agree with KingSchultz. Instead of a normal price with whale manipulation, we'll have a lower price that's balanced by black shield and whale manipulation?

We had a crash from 94K to 14K - Natural crash.
54K to 27K - Also Natural crash.

If 27K is our next floor, we're doing pretty damn good. We don't know. Some whales might have failed miserably and lost tons of money.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:39:07 AM

Well Allison, the FB group simply won't work, as a matter of fact the opposite would be true since, obviously, anyone interested in "whaling" will be part of the group and therefore fully aware of the group's information. Likewise , Black Shield, etc. That IS one of the points of my post above: These initiatives would hardly benefit the small guy and would greatly benefit the... you guessed it, WHALES! The Whales being, mind you, most of the top 500 holders of the coin.

Are you going to organize to manipulate the market to benefit mostly those whose only interest (or main, as it might be) is to dump their BCs?

It is endearing to see how bent you are on this initiative. I am sure the "whales" are rejoicing...

It has never occurred to you to think that the "whales" you are targeting, those intent on playing games to get the price to drop to be able to load up and bottom and repeat, are just speculators trying to game the market -which they will always do anyway- while the REAL WHALES here are, as I have posted three times already, those on the top 100 to whom you, the defense, the shield, the dragon, whatever... would actually be HELPING to get out at higher prices, therefore giving incentive they do so?

If you believe in BC, hold your coins, buy more on the dips but, by all means, don't contribute to allow the top holders to get out ay better prices they would otherwise do
Pages: « 1 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 [1140] 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: