Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:06:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 [1144] 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509654 times)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:34:40 AM

... on that note any editors who want to tweak this a bit i can send the premiere pro files and project file and you can have at it. I can even throw down on some stock footage if people know what they want. The sound file is in audacity... I think I saved the audacity file with the layers (fingers crossed). Anyways... my software wont write itself. Back to work Zimbeck!

Thanks for going to the trouble.
As an idea it could be debated as to whether an advert would need or want to be that aggressive in its suggestive nature, or in fact as a promotional video it might be completely right. In some regards perhaps its a question as to whether its a hard line promotional video being made or an infomercial.  

I wouldn't have minded a play with it, but I'm playing with other ideas. Which I'd like to see get finished then *ignored/*slammed (I guess)

I think people could be a little more considerate about how they are criticising people's efforts as it will also put people off.

Otherwise we will have to club together again and just buy some usb sitcks put a wallet with 10bc on it and have them given away at the oscars, or other events. More likely technology conferences in goody bags. But that all costs us. On top of the Doge SF conference that we are sponsoring, which is a brilliant idea.

Btw, there was a group buy for an asic miner. I don't know if you guys know, you should try the irc. Africanos I think was doing that..

Dont worry mate I have something that can make BC pass Bitcoin. My first version of the program is for Bitcoin but the second will be for Black. I will need c++ devs... totally willing to pay unless rat4 wants it. Its going to make Bitcoin world changing too. So excited about my secret project. i only talk about it on this forum. Im about 1-2 weeks away from finishing. Of course there is also compiling *ugh*... the unofficial release so people can review the code and have fun with it and other things.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

IMO we dont need to be agressiv in that way! point out the good things of BC! that will do!  Wink

Correct, let's stay professional. We gotta attract pro investors too

zzzzzz... or we could wait for other coins to jam a hot poker in the land where the sun dont shine. Competition is a bitch man... u gotta add some edge to that knife. And weak hands dont make money... neither do weak ads.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:39:49 AM

... on that note any editors who want to tweak this a bit i can send the premiere pro files and project file and you can have at it. I can even throw down on some stock footage if people know what they want. The sound file is in audacity... I think I saved the audacity file with the layers (fingers crossed). Anyways... my software wont write itself. Back to work Zimbeck!

As an idea it could be debated as to whether an advert would need or want to be that aggressive in its suggestive nature, or in fact as a promotional video it might be completely right. In some regards perhaps its a question as to whether its a hard line promotional video being made or an infomercial.  

I wouldn't have minded a play with it, but I'm playing with other ideas. Which I'd like to see get finished then *ignored/*slammed (I guess)

I think people could be a little more considerate about how they are criticising people's efforts as it will also put people off.

Otherwise we will have to club together again and just buy some usb sitcks put a wallet with 10bc on it and have them given away at the oscars, or other events. More likely technology conferences in goody bags. But that all costs us. On top of the Doge SF conference that we are sponsoring, which is a brilliant idea.

Btw, there was a group buy for an asic miner. I don't know if you guys know, you should try the irc. Africanos I think was doing that..

Dont worry mate I have something that can make BC pass Bitcoin. My first version of the program is for Bitcoin but the second will be for Black. I will need c++ devs... totally willing to pay unless rat4 wants it. Its going to make Bitcoin world changing too. So excited about my secret project. i only talk about it on this forum. Im about 1-2 weeks away from finishing. Of course there is also compiling *ugh*... the unofficial release so people can review the code and have fun with it and other things.

Well I hope it works out. And I look forward to seeing it done. I guess at least the guys here are warming you up for the reality of any criticism you may also receive.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:42:30 AM

Well I hope it works out. And I look forward to seeing it done. I guess at least the guys here are warming you up for the reality of any criticism you may also receive.

Hahaha on the hacked up draft of a commercial YES. On my software... you guys are gonna flip. Every coin is gonna flip. IT will allow for instant cross platform decentralized exchange of cash coins etc. Trusting of untrustworthy parties, unhackable accounts, ability for chinese to fund with cash, paypal without chargebacks. I am not going into much detail because I want to make it a surprise. But yeah its the thing crypto is waiting for basically.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:45:05 AM

Hahaha on the hacked up draft of a commercial YES. On my software... you guys are gonna flip. Every coin is gonna flip. IT will allow for instant cross platform decentralized exchange of cash coins etc. Trusting of untrustworthy parties, unhackable accounts, ability for chinese to fund with cash, paypal without chargebacks. I am not going into much detail because I want to make it a surprise. But yeah its the thing crypto is waiting for basically.

It will enable decentralized markets, email, commodity exchange decentralized ebay NOT AN ALT... not stupid middle coin. No 3rd party bs. It will allow for bitcoin cash by a decentralized minting and backing process. Its a great project. Like I said... 1.0 almost done just finishing up and looking for bugs. Gotta compile finish the site etc.
JamesR1

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:46:05 AM

Well, there's a job that needs doing. Now you'll have to stop giving the idea away. And march on towards completion.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:48:52 AM

Well, there's a job that needs doing. Now you'll have to stop giving the idea away. And march on towards completion.

I could give it away... Besides... there is a special way to market it. So even if someone downright steals it there are so many little kinks to consider that
they will screw up the marketing. Im not in it to make money. Totally free software... open source right out the gate.
Ashdrake

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:50:28 AM

Just curious, what website or platform you folks use to monitor the order depth on mintpal bc/btc pair. Mintpal one only shows roughly 50 buys and 50 sells in either direction, but is there somethign else that has more data and is more detailed?

Regards
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:55:44 AM

Community "Pump"

Good morning everyone! I apologize for not responding, I finally got some sleep! I had a chance to catch up and I would like to point out a few things.

1. I am honored and humbled that I have gained the trust of this community. That being said one person being in charge of that much BTC is not a good idea for many reasons.
a) That person will immediately be targeted because it is publicly known how much BTC he/she is in control of.
b) Keeping track of who sent funds and then redistributing the funds will be a nightmare.
c) Lets address the elephant in the room, theft. That is a lot of BTC for one person to control and some people will not feel comfortable having me or even the pool in charge of that much BTC.

2. I do not think we need to have one entity in charge. I think if we all trade on the same platform and work in unison, it will have the same outcome as one person trading for everyone.

3. For this to work we would all have to make a pledge as ladies and gentlemen and stick to our pledge.
a) Everyone involved agrees to buy at the current market price, not wait for a dip
b) You cannot sell what you bought for at least 3 days

3. This can work in the short term but I honestly do not know what the after effect will be because a community has never collectively pumped a coin before.

I just want to add for quite sometime I have publicly expressed my concerns that one or more people are suppressing the price of BlackCoin. I have taken heat in public and behind the scenes because of my comments, but I stand firmly behind my comments. Now I am being contacted privately by people who also believe the price is being purposely suppressed and they are frustrated as well. I noticed this suppression around 10,000 sat and as soon as we were able to break the 10,000 wall BC exploded in price. Whomever was suppressingn BC seemed to have lost their grip after 10,000 sat, but then we had a massive sell off around 80k sat. I do not believe the sell off was orchestrated, I believe a bunch of people who never seen that much money before started to cash out quickly. However, I think when we went back to around 14000 sat, this person or persons were able to regain control and has been back to suppressing BC.

A Massive buy will break through the suppression but also give this community something to rally behind. We will also make history once again since this has never been publicly done before in crypto. The news of us doing this will make others not interested in BC to join in because they know the price will be going up.

Around 8AM EST this morning I will announce the date and time we will do this.
are you sending this information in PM to the ones that will participate in this pump?
so the whales that are reading this dont know to much

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
JamesR1

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

Quite, not sure on that one; http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/ may be worth asking.

Is it plausible for one of the sites to put together an updating list with the prices from the exchange on them. As much as I love Mintpal, it would seem like it would be more intelligent to have a coin price to look at where you could go for the best price. Otherwise people are just bombarding cryptsy and mintpal, but not even getting a good deal. The other exchanges have far better or worse prices, (depending on whether or people are buying or selling.)

I might have to ask dailyblackcoin myself.

tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:57:32 AM

Just curious, what website or platform you folks use to monitor the order depth on mintpal bc/btc pair. Mintpal one only shows roughly 50 buys and 50 sells in either direction, but is there somethign else that has more data and is more detailed?

Regards
https://cryptrader.com/#MintPal-BC-BTC-tab-4

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 12:00:43 PM

You can setup BitCoinWisdom with a deeper order depth (Settings>Depth Range>Max), tho it's not quite as easy to read since it's oriented vertically in a compressed space on the right-hand side:

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/bcbtc

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:03:03 PM

Enjoy, feel free to use for promotional stuff.
Of course Donations are appreciated, not mandatory Wink
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 12:04:28 PM

Regards
https://cryptrader.com/#MintPal-BC-BTC-tab-4

CryptoTrader shows the same extremely limited depth that MintPal does. It's barely useful, IMO.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:11:30 PM

Question, about this POS thing, lets say you download the BlackCoin wallet, transfer some funds to it, open it until the chain is fully downloaded and then you close it for 1 year.

One year later will this wallet get 1% reward? Or are there any constraints?

Thanks

Anyone?
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:16:29 PM

I am aware of two projects enabling atomic cross chain transactions, one is being tested for release today (proof of concept was in march) and two for trustless escrows.  I am keen to see what you have come up with  Grin Do you have a provisional date for beta launch?

rbauer85

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:16:34 PM

The coolest thing about this system, and that for example:

Realise that has a sale wall 45000@50BTC if we take a good bite, about 10-15 BTC, the wall will disappear like magic, and if the sell wall keeps steady, the buyers will eat it until we see the bones whale. People need to lose their fear of buying into walls! If we do something like that we do not need spend all our ammunition in a single wall, we will give good bites and if the wall is false it will be removed.

I get rid of sell walls by eating everything right up to the wall. The wall owner usually puts more little amounts, and I just eat those up again. Repeat a few times and they get scared and take down the wall.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:17:26 PM

Question, about this POS thing, lets say you download the BlackCoin wallet, transfer some funds to it, open it until the chain is fully downloaded and then you close it for 1 year.

Thanks

Anyone?
You get the reward for staking, so you need to be online and the wallet has the be unlocked at least for staking.
The rewards come in "every now and then", you will receive
coincount / (365*100)
average per day.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:19:03 PM

http://www.followthecoin.com/blackcoin-supports-dogecon-first-coin-to-ever-support-a-conference/

Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:20:34 PM

Thanks

Anyone?
You get the reward for staking, so you need to be online and the wallet has the be unlocked at least for staking.
The rewards come in "every now and then", you will receive
coincount / (365*100)
average per day.

So you would only get the 1% if you ran your client constantly for a year? Presumably, staking is measured by the hour not the day?

And if you miss 'your share' as you weren't staking, does it get distributed to the others that were? Or does the 1% inflation decrease for that year?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 [1144] 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: