Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Labteck

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:52:21 AM

The same scheme like mooncoin.
Now slow dying until despair.

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:52:49 AM

WHY YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE DUMPED ANYWAY EITHER IF ITS PUMPED NOW OR LATER WITH THE FUCKING "MAY NEWS" THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DUMPS YOU STUPID FUCKS LOOK HOW MANY TIMES BITCOIN WAS DUMPED!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CANT YOU SEE? ARE YOU ALL BLIND OR WHAT??? HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A STUPID IDOTS AND BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO A PUMP?Huh?? THE COIN WILL BE DUMPED ANYWAY LIKE ANY OTHER COIN, LIKE BITCOIN, LIKE LITECOIN, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WITHOUT A PUMP THE DUMPED PRICE WILL BE MUCH LOWER ENJOY NOW YOUR 10 CENTS AND WAKING UP EVERY DAY WITH PRICE DROPS IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

press Ignore Ignore Ignorant Lo_Ol

yeah last summer bitcoin was worth 0.1, this winter fall it went up to 1.1, right now its worth like .5, give me a break and learn your history...

Don't worry, when you are 16 you will understand...
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:54:06 AM

You know, there's a blackcoin forum, and a subreddit. Let the trolls troll. If your in the coin long term, and you think it's going in the right direction why give them the satisfaction.
  This thread really just needs to be here to direct people to the other forums. The coin and community around it have outgrown this thread. I haven't really even been reading here, I can get the same information without all the bullshit elsewhere, and maybe others should too.
the problem is:
If we leave and leave this to the trolls everyone who comes here (still most prominent search result on google) won't see anything but the FUD spread by shitcoin supporters.

TBH, it is absolutely beyond me why the majority of them hasn't been banned yet, of course there are some pure idiots, but most of them are trolls whith a crystal clear agenda.

coinism

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:54:12 AM

Well folks!

I hoped that people in this thread could be more serious and you trolls.. i am really tired of you, you dont bring any good and i feel really sorry for you.

If only people used their logic they would see that BC is something to build on, but it seems to me some people are way to stupid.
By checking the power behind BC it`s for me an easy choice and should be for others too. I hope people use their head and help BC on it`s way because they have something good going on, my believe is that it would benefit all crypto currencies as they are fresh and with good innovative ideas.

Do yourself and others a favor and don`t run to other alts (copies) for fast money. Stick with  BC and there is a bright future.

Words from my heart, i hope you share them!

/BC fan from Sweden

Smiley Yes. But unfortunately there are day traders out there. And since there is no regulation, they try to manipulate the price every way they can incl. 'trolling'.
Yes, BlackCoin is a winner - no doubt about that.

peace, love & BlackCoin!
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:55:03 AM

WHY YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE DUMPED ANYWAY EITHER IF ITS PUMPED NOW OR LATER WITH THE FUCKING "MAY NEWS" THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DUMPS YOU STUPID FUCKS LOOK HOW MANY TIMES BITCOIN WAS DUMPED!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CANT YOU SEE? ARE YOU ALL BLIND OR WHAT??? HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A STUPID IDOTS AND BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO A PUMP?Huh?? THE COIN WILL BE DUMPED ANYWAY LIKE ANY OTHER COIN, LIKE BITCOIN, LIKE LITECOIN, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WITHOUT A PUMP THE DUMPED PRICE WILL BE MUCH LOWER ENJOY NOW YOUR 10 CENTS AND WAKING UP EVERY DAY WITH PRICE DROPS IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Man, if you really want a pump, why don't you fucking sell your car, sell your house take a loan and put all this money to Blackcoin? That for sure, will pump it. Otherwise, don´t tell people what to do with their money if you got no balls to do it. Blatant Moron.
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:55:49 AM

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

TELL THE PATIENT STORY TO THE RIPPLE GUYS FOR EXAMPLE

FUCKING IDIOTS, REALLY STUPIDITY GETS ON MY NERVES

OPEN YOUR ASS AND PUT THE PATIENCE INSIDE AND BE PATIENT BY YOURSELF

I HAVE NO PATIENT I WANT THIS JUST HIGH

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.
stormwarrior

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:57:14 AM

I agree with you,just a Multipool,I dont know why these trolls are so happy.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:57:28 AM

Whitecoin is being dumped by china.. i urge all to dump em. the coin is not going anywhere, no developments nothing.. just a bag of air.
Blackcoin is the most serious coin of the bunch - bought some BC finally. predicting the price to go up to 1 usd by the end of august.

The Blackcoin community has given numerous promises and they have ALWAYS delivered. that's why i bet on black now. I am putting my trust in this coin! don't make me regret it Smiley

- strato

[ps. how does troll shit taste now?]

Reported to all Moderators.  Hope you're on a VPN or tunnel because impersonating an account is a major community violation and if your main account is logging in for same IP you may have a problem

impersonating who?

this is my account. these are my opinions, not yours ok.

- strato

I love how Stratobitz changed additude after that master troll here Cheesy...
So funny now he will support BC Cheesy and even offered 50BTC support lol ^^ - Miralce

Once price hits 10000 yes. I will.

You're most likely the dumbest douche in this thread; love reading your shit, please post on Smiley

At the very least I entertain right?  Meh.

You entertain yourself. Everyone else you annoy.
troiste

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:57:51 AM

Man, if you really want a pump, why don't you fucking sell your car, sell your house take a loan and put all this money to Blackcoin? That for sure, will pump it. Otherwise, don´t tell people what to do with their money if you got no balls to do it. Blatant Moron.

There was a planned Pump days ago, and the official guys from BlackCoin came here and said not to do it.... This is about that, there were plans to raise 300 BTC for a pump
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:58:51 AM

Moon was Doge clone....

BC is 1st pure POS after POW Tongue
nice try...Anyway others are trying copy BC ^^.
Try harder

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
troiste

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:59:12 AM

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.

If BlackCoin starts going up fast there will be a Panic buy
coinism

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:00:25 AM

Whitecoin is being dumped by china.. i urge all to dump em. the coin is not going anywhere, no developments nothing.. just a bag of air.
Blackcoin is the most serious coin of the bunch - bought some BC finally. predicting the price to go up to 1 usd by the end of august.

The Blackcoin community has given numerous promises and they have ALWAYS delivered. that's why i bet on black now. I am putting my trust in this coin! don't make me regret it Smiley

- strato

[ps. how does troll shit taste now?]

Reported to all Moderators.  Hope you're on a VPN or tunnel because impersonating an account is a major community violation and if your main account is logging in for same IP you may have a problem

impersonating who?

this is my account. these are my opinions, not yours ok.

- strato

I love how Stratobitz changed additude after that master troll here Cheesy...
So funny now he will support BC Cheesy and even offered 50BTC support lol ^^ - Miralce

Once price hits 10000 yes. I will.

You're most likely the dumbest douche in this thread; love reading your shit, please post on Smiley

At the very least I entertain right?  Meh.

Strato we love you! Welcome to Blackcoin Smiley i always read your posts cause it always tells me what not to do. glad to have you onboard, we need people like you.
rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:01:27 AM

L O L

Everybody on the thread know that you will be the first one out!
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:01:33 AM

There was a planned Pump days ago, and the official guys from BlackCoin came here and said not to do it.... This is about that, there were plans to raise 300 BTC for a pump

I did not want it either but honestly now I dont care. If you want people to rally then get them to rally. Anything is better than rewarding dumpers by letting weak hands lose because the pool is down. Sell short and play with fire. Thats why we need all the miners. Get the litecoin and bitcoin miners here so we can go even higher. Thats a sustained pump. Its much more real and consistent.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:02:16 AM

Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 08:04:39 AM

Actually given WC and BTC dropping to 550, we are doing pretty good. I am still confident. Tomorrow will be another day though.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
troiste

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:04:48 AM

L O L

Everybody on the thread know that you will be the first one out!

I wont, I already said... I'm here for the big thing, my price is $40.

One thing I'm sure if there is no action the coin will die, and it wont get to the $40's for sure
NoUseForACoin

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:06:49 AM

I did not want it either but honestly now I dont care. If you want people to rally then get them to rally. Anything is better than rewarding dumpers by letting weak hands lose because the pool is down. Sell short and play with fire. Thats why we need all the miners. Get the litecoin and bitcoin miners here so we can go even higher. Thats a sustained pump. Its much more real and consistent.

I read somewhere on this forum that the daily BC volume bought by the multipool equals around 6btc.. If this is the case... the mulipool probably has little to no effect on the price at the current trading level (price & volume) we are at.
We may even just stop the multipool... let Black go truly green.  

+ we all need to think about something new to free us from the clones..... thinking about it all the time...
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 08:07:08 AM

We also regained our #4 title for highest transaction value. Sure we lost 30% doing it. But I still consider that a win!  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
NoUseForACoin

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:10:10 AM

so true! all the bag-holders from the 'pump' need to be out before BC can go up again... A new huge pump will make things worse.
Pages: « 1 ... 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: