Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

Still I think MintPal has not been really nice to BC by adding all these copy-clones in one week.... this has never happened at MintPal before but they did it to BC... the coin that made them rich.... I think MintPal should make up for this by renaming themselves to BlackPal... all black interface and kick all the copy-cat clones to the LTC market....

Very good point, Mintpal is spitting in our faces as adding clones so fast. It's created buzz, then didn't earn there way there, they just road the coattails of BC success, and therefore mintpal has really done us a disservice by adding these coins within days.

BC has much more going for it, but most in cryptos don't have time to read all threads and figure out what's best investment, they see they missed BC pump and now want next best coin.

Anyways, BC community has asked many times for BC trading pairs on Mintpal, and they have not responded, or said they were thinking about it. Enough thinking about it, are they going to do it or not?

If not, maybe we start trading on another platform more. If you buy BC, buy it from another trading platform if mintpal is going to do this. I personally like mintpal and up til now been happy trading there, but this is a slap in the face. We all should be emailing mintpal about trading pairs with BC, or we are moving our business to say crypsty.

you seem to forget BC is also a clone.

nope

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
major_coiner

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:26:30 PM

wen will bc hit 50k

Looking like never at this point. Everyday i wake up to a new bottom. thats a steady decline almost this entire week. That is not normal for healthy stocks.

BC will fall until its ready to rise again, and with many community members only worried about price, i suspect we can expect the price to fall alot lower yet.
Assuming that the main market for BC is Mintpal and that Cryptsy BC market just follows it, to surpass 50k (data gathered a few minutes ago) 1,231,581 coins should be buyed and 502.9 BTC should be spent in Mintpal. That's 1.65% of the total of coins.
Also, which made me curious about the figures, (just talking about Mintpal, which drives the rest of BC markets), if instead of that 2,499,962 BC were purchased and 1413 Bitcoins spent, price would surpass 100k.
To reach 1 million shatoshis, 0.01 BTC, 2,692,434 BC should be buyed and 1952 BTC spent,
and to reach the value of 0.9 BTC per BC, 2,696,418 BC (that's 3.61% of total BC coins) should be bought and 2132 BTC spent.

When you buy a little percentage of the total amount of coins, you are creating a little percentage of scarcity that has a huge effect in the marketcap value of the coin, as most of the coins (BC in this case) are being holded and not on sale. One of the greatest features of Blackcoin is it's low inflation value, near to zero; another one is that (almost) all the coins already exist, so you don't have to worry about a price drop due to inflation or a new state of the art mining device that would dump your hard mined/buyed coins down to the ground. And it's scarce (75 millions) which is essential for anything to be able to deposit value in it. BC has great features and one of the greatest/most active community around the cryptocoins world, what this coin and its community, holders, etc. need now is keeping up the good work that have showed until now, patience, follow the right steps (or better said, don't follow the worng steps, like Faircoin lately) and marketing (which has been doing impressivelly good until now), marketing, marketing, marketing, and also marketing.
I'm sure that in the long run (months/years) BC could reach 0.14-0.28 BTC, so I will keep mine.
Sorry for the sermon, just waiting to be rich in a few months/years with BC Smiley

Gazza1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:46:51 PM

wen will bc hit 50k

Looking like never at this point. Everyday i wake up to a new bottom. thats a steady decline almost this entire week. That is not normal for healthy stocks.

BC will fall until its ready to rise again, and with many community members only worried about price, i suspect we can expect the price to fall alot lower yet.
Assuming that the main market for BC is Mintpal and that Cryptsy BC market just follows it, to surpass 50k (data gathered a few minutes ago) 1,231,581 coins should be buyed and 502.9 BTC should be spent in Mintpal. That's 1.65% of the total of coins.
Also, which made me curious about the figures, (just talking about Mintpal, which drives the rest of BC markets), if instead of that 2,499,962 BC were purchased and 1413 Bitcoins spent, price would surpass 100k.
To reach 1 million shatoshis, 0.01 BTC, 2,692,434 BC should be buyed and 1952 BTC spent,
and to reach the value of 0.9 BTC per BC, 2,696,418 BC (that's 3.61% of total BC coins) should be bought and 2132 BTC spent.

Agreed.  It would have to be done very quickly before people start placing additional sell orders.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
altuinx

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:57:53 PM

Strong troll activity here as mintcoin has reached 12 on mintpal. We should expect more of these guys to come in here with the intention to bash blackcoin. Keep up the good work guys, you're really transparent.

Do you know what has changed since then? It's no longer Mint guys coming in here, now the competition has multiplied and diversified. We now have an unlimited supply of mindless trolls that crawled out of their caves and moved into this thread for good.

I compiled a list:

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Daedelus
zeta93
Stratobitz
Labteck

By this point troiste probably thinks that we forgot about him and is a bit jealous. Don't be! I have a strong feeling that you are holding exactly 0 BC and that your only purpose here is to hijack this thread. I know that you are going to try and send me to McD and boast with your $5000 watch (which you don't have). Do yourself and mostly us a favour, press Ctrl+Q, then press WinKey + R then type shutdown -s -t 1, hit enter and finally: go back to your cave.

I hope that you guys know that copying is the ultimate act of flattery and trolling only shows how desperate you are.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:58:03 PM

TWITTER TIP BOT IS LIVE!

https://twitter.com/tipblk

It works. We should be pushing the little things like this. They get us noticed. For the right reasons.  
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:00:18 PM

There is a lot going on in the world of BlackCoin and we are sure you have lots of questions for us. To address these we want to start a weekly / bi-weekly podcast where you can ask YOUR questions to the devs and/or community members. We'll make a live stream (Twitch.tv) and also make a YouTube channel to put the recording on there.
WizFarm will be your host and we'll invite some of the team to join us in the discussion!
So leave your questions down below, and upvote those you like! Also suggest people you'd like to see on the show.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23yba6/the_blackcast_the_first_ever_blackcoin_podcast/
xingming

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:06:20 PM

China largest engine tends to Whitecoin all need to transfer more of these dead blackcoin to whitecoin.

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:07:08 PM

Strong troll activity here as mintcoin has reached 12 on mintpal. We should expect more of these guys to come in here with the intention to bash blackcoin. Keep up the good work guys, you're really transparent.

Do you know what has changed since then? It's no longer Mint guys coming in here, now the competition has multiplied and diversified. We now have an unlimited supply of mindless trolls that crawled out of their caves and moved into this thread for good.

I compiled a list:

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Daedelus
zeta93
Stratobitz
Labteck

By this point troiste probably thinks that we forgot about him and is a bit jealous. Don't be! I have a strong feeling that you are holding exactly 0 BC and that your only purpose here is to hijack this thread. I know that you are going to try and send me to McD and boast with your $5000 watch (which you don't have). Do yourself and mostly us a favour, press Ctrl+Q, then press WinKey + R then type shutdown -s -t 1, hit enter and finally: go back to your cave.

I hope that you guys know that copying is the ultimate act of flattery and trolling only shows how desperate you are.

If challenging misinformation repeatedly parotted is trolling then so be it.

Hopefully, many people are more aware of the details of what POS is and how it works then before I started posting. Have you tried to answer any of my questions? I don't join in on the price speculation as it is a waste of everyone's time.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:07:47 PM

Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard.

I'm intrigued. I'm wondering why, if these people who want to heard are watching / contributing to this forum, they chose not to set up a poll themselves and post a link to it themselves.

This isn't a question aimed at you IE, this is a question for those that want to be heard but don't want others to know from which direction the voices are coming. Why the game of peek-a-boo ?
xingming

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:08:07 PM

China largest engine tends to Whitecoin all need to transfer more of these dead blackcoin to whitecoin.

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:08:38 PM

BLACKCOIN changed the course of the altcoin market. Just look at almost every new coin and tell me it's not basically Black relabeled. It was always going to be hard to fight off the trolls, scammers and FUD artists on Bitcointalk - the harder they can knock us down, the more people will be convinced to invest in their scams and coins with no long term plans. I guarantee you there are entire groups here using their accounts as shills for FUD to benefit themselves.

We need a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin, where the discourse is not continually interrupted by trolls.. and we already have it!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,179 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community is active and frankly, it's nice to have a place to discuss Blackcoin without seeing the same tired FUD from the same tired names.
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:09:27 PM

http://www.blkroad.com/ Cool  Smiley
Daedelus

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

BLACKCOIN changed the course of the altcoin market. Just look at almost every new coin and tell me it's not basically Black relabeled. It was always going to be hard to fight off the trolls, scammers and FUD artists on Bitcointalk - the harder they can knock us down, the more people will be convinced to invest in their scams and coins with no long term plans. I guarantee you there are entire groups here using their accounts as shills for FUD to benefit themselves.

We need a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin, where the discourse is not continually interrupted by trolls.. and we already have it!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community is active and frankly, it's nice to have a place to discuss Blackcoin without seeing the same tired FUD from the same tired names.

Isn't blackcoin just novacoin relabelled with the parameters tweaked? And whitecoin and the rest.
altuinx

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:13:18 PM

I compiled a list:

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Daedelus
zeta93
Stratobitz
Labteck

Hopefully, many people are more aware of the details of what POS is and how it works then before I started posting. Have you tried to answer any of my questions? I don't join in on the price speculation as it is a waste of everyone's time.
The reason for you being here is transparent. You are not here to help anyone but yourself. You'd better buy some blackcoins and thank us later!
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

Isn't blackcoin just novacoin relabelled with the parameters tweaked? And whitecoin and the rest.

No.
Daedelus

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:17:38 PM

I compiled a list:

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Daedelus
zeta93
Stratobitz
Labteck

The reason for you being here is transparent. You are not here to help anyone but yourself. You'd better buy some blackcoins and thank us later!

I came here as there was another POS community. I wanted to see what I could learn from them. But there is only a couple of guys who have tried to find out how it works and can only help so much. Why don't the devs post here?
Daedelus

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:18:11 PM

No.

Are you sure?
altuinx

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:19:23 PM

I compiled a list:

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Daedelus
zeta93
Stratobitz
Labteck

I came here as there was another POS community. I wanted to see what I could learn from them. But there is only a couple of guys who have tried to find out how it works and can only help so much. Why don't the devs post here?
Because they don't want anything to do with retards like you.
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:19:52 PM

this thread really needs to be moderated...the no life trolls have taken it over...
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:20:05 PM

Well, WC is definitely from Novacoin. Install the WC Mac wallet then it says Novacoin to be installed. Dont know about BC.

Pages: « 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: