Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

PLEASE TELL ME BLACKCOIN WILL GET PUMPED.

its happening right now, sell your wife and your children..shoot your parents and buy blackcoins with the Insurance money you dumbass

STOP BEING INSULTING TO ME, I JUST WANT THIS COIN TO RISE, NOT TO CRASH LIKE IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:58:38 PM

I'm sorry but this is a disgrace - you are killing BC by doing this - who walks away from a conversation like a child claiming people are being nasty, rather than trying to respond and show people the value of BC - people know who is trolling or not they are not stupid - the trolls took over because you walked away and they drowned you out - WHILE THE PRICE IS CRASHING so now people have to sign up to reddit when every other coin is here and it looks like a massive scam.

A lot of people on here having been asking actually valid questions or sharing their predictions with others, calling them trolls and running off just makes the whole thing look like i joke.  You think the real trolls most people even pay attention too?Huh

Worst possible reaction ever - now a lot of people not sure exactly what the hell is going on - nice work.

Here's a fun fact, for the past several days you've done nothing but literally shit on this coin/community. Why would they take ANY time to try and coddle you?

Like fucking magic you've changed your tune in the past 24 hours about how things should be friendly, blah blah, but if you haven't noticed most people who could answer questions well have already put you and others on ignore.

QFT.  When I first joined here, I tried to be helpful to these various jagholes, but there really is no point.  My ignore list has been growing since then.

Maybe because i pointed out what would happen 4 days ago and you dont like that? and would rather attack someone giving you accurate information, in fact start blaming them for it and ignoring them?  

Comments like yours are sadly 99% of the comments here - anything 'negative', like questions about price lol, get attacked with insults and avoiding dealing with the actual analysis / questions raised - that is - trolling?

I am a glutton for punishment, so I removed the ignore so I could respond.  I realize that I am pissing in the wind here, but here goes.

I think the part that you are missing is that people here would welcome legitimate questions.  By legitimate, I mean questions where someone actually has a question and wants an answer to it.  I think you are confusing this concept with one where someone asks a "question" when in fact, they are passive aggressively arguing.  I have been in too many bad relationships not to recognize it.  Shitting on something under the guise of a question is worse than actually coming out and admitting whatever your actual agenda is.

Pretending that isn't what you are doing makes you a jaghole.  At least have the balls to admit what you are doing.  

It's 90% likely he's mentally ill.  Smiley
draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:59:51 PM

x11 miners - CryptoAlts.com is still on schedule for testing x11 algo support later this weekend!

Smiley

blade87, btw you have an excellent pool (cryptoalts.com). Congrats man.

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:00:51 PM

Maybe because i pointed out what would happen 4 days ago and you dont like that? and would rather attack someone giving you accurate information, in fact start blaming them for it and ignoring them? 

Comments like yours are sadly 99% of the comments here - anything 'negative', like questions about price lol, get attacked with insults and avoiding dealing with the actual analysis / questions raised - that is - trolling?

Screwed up on the quote.

You and Deadlus are the only 2 people who aren't on my ignore list. Although we agree to disagree on some points, that tip on Cinni was golden as I didn't know about it's massive volume at the time.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:08:14 PM

Screwed up on the quote.

You and Deadlus are the only 2 people who aren't on my ignore list. Although we agree to disagree on some points, that tip on Cinni was golden as I didn't know about it's massive volume at the time.
Do we have BC to USD yet?
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:14:40 PM

Do we have BC to USD yet?

https://prelude.io for USD-BC.

https://www.litebit.eu for EURO-BC
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:20:55 PM

BC IS A GREAT COIN AND ANYWAY - SHOW MUST GO ON! Smiley
P/S posted in epic thread
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:23:07 PM

x11 miners - CryptoAlts.com is still on schedule for testing x11 algo support later this weekend!

Smiley

Very exciting. What coins will you be mining, DRK, LGC, HIRO?
jeffminer

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:23:29 PM

I'm sorry but this is a disgrace - you are killing BC by doing this - who walks away from a conversation like a child claiming people are being nasty, rather than trying to respond and show people the value of BC - people know who is trolling or not they are not stupid - the trolls took over because you walked away and they drowned you out - WHILE THE PRICE IS CRASHING so now people have to sign up to reddit when every other coin is here and it looks like a massive scam.

A lot of people on here having been asking actually valid questions or sharing their predictions with others, calling them trolls and running off just makes the whole thing look like i joke.  You think the real trolls most people even pay attention too?Huh

Worst possible reaction ever - now a lot of people not sure exactly what the hell is going on - nice work.

Here's a fun fact, for the past several days you've done nothing but literally shit on this coin/community. Why would they take ANY time to try and coddle you?

Like fucking magic you've changed your tune in the past 24 hours about how things should be friendly, blah blah, but if you haven't noticed most people who could answer questions well have already put you and others on ignore.

QFT.  When I first joined here, I tried to be helpful to these various jagholes, but there really is no point.  My ignore list has been growing since then.

I am a glutton for punishment, so I removed the ignore so I could respond.  I realize that I am pissing in the wind here, but here goes.

I think the part that you are missing is that people here would welcome legitimate questions.  By legitimate, I mean questions where someone actually has a question and wants an answer to it.  I think you are confusing this concept with one where someone asks a "question" when in fact, they are passive aggressively arguing.  I have been in too many bad relationships not to recognize it.  Shitting on something under the guise of a question is worse than actually coming out and admitting whatever your actual agenda is.

Pretending that isn't what you are doing makes you a jaghole.  At least have the balls to admit what you are doing.  

So you dont like people who ask questions and then accuse someone on a forum of being like your ex girlfriend after telling them you 'clicked ignore' on them but now magically unclicked it so you're back again to curse them some more lol  I'm sure she was devastated but at least you still have high school ahead of you and can hopefully move on.

For any adults listening, some of us want to know what happens when BC hits a floor (we dont know when) because, as investors, we like to have information so that we can try to make profits.  If BC hits say 20k, I want to know whether to buy in or not

When the BC drop levels off at ? satoshi...

-What is the plan to rebuild confidence in future price performance in same ball park as first stage?

-How to address issue of thread taken over by trolls, devs abandoning to reddit, address trust issues raised about censorship as motivation for the move?

-How to restore the communities credibility after unethical community pumps / p&d competitors etc etc

-How to deal with competitors, in terms of not ignoring them but putting them in perspective, how to deal with another coin named with an 'opposite' name that already took 20% of the market cap, how to deal with impression that coin team are unresponsive and slow to react

I assume you are in BC - if you dont want these questions you should probably not be investing that much $

You can bet that if info i get back makes me believe price will rise from 20k to 50k within 1 month you bet i will invest again, but where is the info?  BC is being tested now - it is the response that is going to determine answer to the price and like i am pointint out that response with abandoning the thread is abysmal, that is GOOD ADVICE

acseric

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:37:57 PM

So you dont like people who ask questions and then accuse someone on a forum of being like your ex girlfriend after telling them you 'clicked ignore' on them but now magically unclicked it so you're back again to curse them some more lol  I'm sure she was devastated but at least you still have high school ahead of you and can hopefully move on.

For any adults listening, some of us want to know what happens when BC hits a floor (we dont know when) because, as investors, we like to have information so that we can try to make profits.  If BC hits say 20k, I want to know whether to buy in or not

-What is the plan to rebuild confidence in future price performance in same ball park as first stage?

-How to address issue of thread taken over by trolls, devs abandoning to reddit, address trust issues raised about censorship as motivation for the move?

-How to restore the communities credibility after unethical community pumps / p&d competitors etc etc

-How to deal with competitors, in terms of not ignoring them but putting them in perspective, how to deal with another coin named with an 'opposite' name that already took 20% of the market cap, how to deal with impression that coin team are unresponsive and slow to react

I assume you are in BC - if you dont want these questions you should probably not be investing that much $

You can bet that if info i get back makes me believe price will rise from 20k to 50k within 1 month you bet i will invest again, but where is the info?  BC is being tested now - it is the response that is going to determine answer to the price and like i am pointint out that response with abandoning the thread is abysmal, that is GOOD ADVICE

And back to ignore.
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:42:30 PM

You should feel proud, you are my first ignored Smiley.
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:44:21 PM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 18

MOMENTUM INDICATORS TURN POSITIVE 30 MIN CHARTS

This time we will use MACD indicators to further analyze the current situation and a potential reversal of patterns.

MACD = Moving Average Convergence Divergence

Watch these two videos for a quick how to:

Part1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9nds4OpA2I

Part2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCcg7a1XR2E

From our previous analysis the charts showed us an uptrend which has broken through some resistance trend lines and it appears to be the beginning of a new trend. Further confirmation of this situation can be observed in the trends of the MACD indicator which appear to have moved outside of a downward momentum trend.

In the chart below we are looking at the DOWNTREND Fibonacci fan + UPTREND Fibonacci fan + Fibonacci retracement lines. Currently we have:

A. Price is challenging the 2nd resistance line in the downtrend

B. Price is challenging the 2nd resistance line in the uptrend

C. Price is challenging the 0% retracement of the Fibonacci lines

D. In the 30 minute chart MACD trending has broken a negative slope (loss of momentum) indicating a possible reversal of the down trend.

These all are very positive and I think we will remain in these conditions and continue to improve with some consolidation (retracement) before we can decidedly move to the upside.

Remember that we still need to break through the downtrend resistance lines 3 and 4 and also get out of the 0% 29.5K to see a jump to the upside. Until then we could still be trapped in the downward trend..

Dont forget to look at Risk Reward ratios.

Buy-Black

BC + XC + DRK
boosh

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:54:27 PM

I find it funny those other coin supporters didnt see that the success of their coins was directly supported from money made from blk dump.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
acseric

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:56:02 PM

You should feel proud, you are my first ignored Smiley.

I am giving up on this forum.  It is a waste of time and energy.

Join me in the Blackcoin Subreddit for some actual constructive discussion.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

You're missing the point. I haven't put you on ignore, I actually went back to try and look at what's transpired and you've had some good reads, in particular I actually like this since it's a pretty good point of view:

My take on BC is that it was the first successful attempt at a restricted supply model via introduction of POS stake.

The market loved this (less supply = higher price) - what would it do? - and the price rose very quickly. 

But this was exploited by people saying this meant BC was the next Bitcoin and everyone IRL would start using it...and built up a whole mantra around that based on belief and greed - in know noobs who still think they just have to 'pick the right coin' then wait 12 months and honestly they will be a millionaire. Lot of people (including me) think there will be several coins eventually compete with bitcoin, but they not even thought of yet as they have to get into peoples wallets so they can buy real stuff with them - so we are going to have many flavor of month coins to that point as new tech is experimented with, and yes, pumped and dumped.  So BC you are being sold a story that is unrealistic - you can invest and make some money in it - but if you think its the next bitcoin, its not.

And now a range of stake coins have come out, other color stake coins, continent coins, and coins tweaking the BC supply curve, some of which are providing a lot more profit than BC.  (I made 30% on BC in last few days, 10x that on the new POS coins)

So we are at a stage where BC is being tested - there is undoubtedly a sell off in progress - what remains to be seen is how with the *market* react when the dust settles, with a range of stake coins to stare at - how does BC's real value proposition (not the dot com bubble type commenters mostly here) feel then with price perfmance gone and new flavor of the month coins doing quite nicely?

So no one really knows.  But it is going to be extremely interesting because the bigger picture here is change in the world and how people use money and decentralization of money, not few people trying to get rich all in on any one coin because they saw that happen on TV, same as what happened to investors in the .com boom.

I am not saying this to try to diss this coin, I am trying to give perspective to where this coin can and can't go so people dont create a massive disaster and put other people of alt coins which is what seems to be happening here.

My point is that even if you and maybe one other have legit questions, you have to notice the severely bad vibe that guys like troiste give this spot (stratoblah, etc). So what happens is your points get lumped in, ESPECIALLY the off color ones about the bigger community members being terrible, childish, etc. so they just ignore and stop coming here, which snowballs.

Telling people they are childish for wanting to take a discussion to a better spot is not the way to be helpful.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:08:02 PM

I find it funny those other coin supporters didnt see that the success of their coins was directly supported from money made from blk dump.

Success of what coins? Asia coin , white coin and faircoin have all taken beatings in price.

The funny thing is despite all the obvious spamming and trolling in this thread, not a single clone has come close to rocketing up in price. On the contrary they have all flopped  Cheesy
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:08:52 PM

Smiley

Very exciting. What coins will you be mining, DRK, LGC, HIRO?

DRK and HIRO.

LGC is too new, and after the whole DFQ mess, I will not have the nodes mining any coins that are brand new. Undecided

(later down the line LGC may be considered)
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 08:16:11 PM

-Many plans posted in this thread already. Dogecon sponsor, Black Card, Coinkite, etc, etc.

-Was there proof of unethical community pump? I see voting but that's it. Also a lot of it is normal altcoin growth. Difficult to attribute what is P&D and unethical P&D and is there such thing as unethical P&D? And is community P&D combating "unethical P&D" unethical? We're P&D unregulated so everyone just assumes it's Dog Eat Dog World here.

-I think we're dealing with WC just fine. And when I say "we" I mean everyone excluding Iconic. He does his own thing. I'm invested in WC too. Need to hedge my risks. But BC vs WC altcoins we're not so different. I just want to wipe out those PoW coins. But of course I favor the altcoin with a higher investment.

-BC is certainly being tested right now. 29K looks goods to me though.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Subtuppel

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

I am out on BC tho as of now wish everyone good luck with it.
Price isn't falling at the moment, eh?
I hope this is your final decision and you do not even answer. Goodbye, no one will miss you here.

boosh

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:19:59 PM

Success of what coins? Asia coin , white coin and faircoin have all taken beatings in price.

The funny thing is despite all the obvious spamming and trolling in this thread, not a single clone has come close to rocketing up in price. On the contrary they have all flopped  Cheesy
Sorry, "temporary" was the word i forgot.

Silent supporter

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: