Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 [1230] 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:43:50 AM

Hello Community this year Vloggerfair will be held in Seattle, WA. I've been a follower of Chris Pirillo for years and I think our community would be a great match for exposure through Chris's Vlogger Fair. Bellow you can read and find the links to the event. This would be a huge exposure for our community as many vloggers will be attending the fair to exchange ideas, vlogg and meet their vlogg community/followers. I believe that social media is another key to success to our community and if we could get a sponsorship going for the event or Chris himself we could potentially be exposed to a number of vloggers and the millions of followers in their respective communities. Remember TIPPING! yes we want vloggers to know that blackcoin could be used as tipping or payment for their videos through the tipping bot. I think we should have a booth or a table were we give out paperwallets. Also inform the vlogger community as why blackcoin would be a tool for gathering tips from their fans. This is very important for us and could be a pontential game changer for us. If anyone lives in Seatle Wa, and would be interested in being the spokes person for us, please let me know. I would also need someone to take the lead on this as I live in Miami and can't attend. I can however be the bridge to get us in vloggerfair. We would have to set up a fund for donations. Im just getting this Idea out to the community in hopes that we jump on this asap. Im willing to start the donation at 100 BC!

Below are options to choose from for Sponsorship, we can pick one that could best suit us. The event is being held in Seattle, WA this summer of 2014, While Chris Pirillo has been publishing a personal narrative online for over a decade, his vlogging efforts have been most fruitful. In exploration of what vlogging means to entertainment today, Chris Pirillo will host the second annual VloggerFair in 2014.

What is VloggerFair? VloggerFair, a community of vlogging enthusiasts, creates relationships and expands networks for a new era of “reality entertainment” and true community engagement. The event, taking place in Seattle, WA in the summer of 2014, will spark valuable interaction between vloggers and vlog supporters around the role of vlogging in entertainment — helping put a finer point on the way we connect with one another.

Who’s participating?
VloggerFair is seeking experienced vloggers who are interested in meeting their community in person and further establishing connections with other vloggers and brands that love sponsoring vloggers such as Ford, Intel, Yelp and many more…

What topics will be discussed?
VlogggerFair will showcase exceptional “rock star” vlogger interviews and engagement throughout the event. The fair will offer opportunities for presentations for vloggers, fans, and brand representatives. Presentation ideas include the following and more: How can vloggers engage audiences through vlogging? How brands can align marketing and advertising strategies with a personality

What’s in it for me?
VloggerFair provides a unique opportunity for participants to achieve the following: Increase brand awareness and engagement of vlogging channels among viewers Connect with other vloggers about best practices, success stories and challenges; and Generate sponsorship revenue through face time with lifestyle brands.

MAIN STAGE SPONSOR | 1 Available – $50,000 Center Stage Branding 10 Event Passes Mic ad placement 1-minute infomercial plug from stage Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Green Room Meet & Greet with entertainment Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement

CELEBRITY VLOGGER STAGE SPONSOR | 2 Available – $25,000 Stage Branding 10 Event Passes Mic ad placements 1-minute infomercial plug 1:1 celebrity vlogger interview Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement

OFFICIALMEDIA SPONSOR | 1 Available – $10,000 10 Event Passes Event Twitter background ad placement Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement

VLOGGER INTERVIEW LOUNGE SPONSOR | 1 Available – $10,000 5 Event Passes Station branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement

BEVERAGE SPONSOR | 1 Available – $10,000 5 Event Passes Branded Drink Cups Beverage and station branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement REGISTRATION | 1 Available – $5000 10 Event Passes Branded lanyards, branded attendee name badges and registration station branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement RED CARPET/PHOTO

BOOTH SPONSOR | 1 Available – $5000 5 Event Passes Station branding of red carpet entrance, step-and-repeat banner Photo Booth Branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement CHARGING

STATION SPONSOR | 1 Available – $5000 2 Event Passes Charging station ad placement and branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Fee: $5,000

WEBSITE SPONSOR | 10 Available – $500-$1,000, per month Large ad placement $1,000/month Small ad placement $500/month

EXHIBITOR/ACTIVITY AREA SPONSOR – $899 4 Event Passes Logo placement on event site Display Area (8×10) Website ad placement CUSTOM SPONSOR PACKAGE

http://mediakit.vloggerfair.com/audience/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwln4q6g1zg http://mediakit.vloggerfair.com/sponsorship/

This is actually a neat idea that might do well in promoting our coin Smiley
Let's talk about it more on Reddit shall we? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ddeaNewtOn

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:45:05 AM

Hey guys lets show our gratitude to Bitcoinwisdom.com for providing us with an excellent trading chart for Blackcoin.

His donate addresses are:

BTC: 13X9oueJxM9Md3HcESYc1AnfJD9RxWzsYU
LTC: LeYMTmDr1K9ACuyJfPT86ihpjrVPstpCKS

(you can confirm these addresses are his here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190722.0)

Alternatively, open a premium account on his site for 0.02BTC/mth and/or click on the ads occasionally shown on his site Smiley

oh gawd !                                                                               Derp !

What about asking him to open a Blackcoin Account and let us donate blackcoin instead? that'll be better than just giving him BTC/LTC Cheesy
ibfragalot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:02:32 AM

Everybody just chill!

In only 4-7 days we'll be back to the early March prices of 550-750 sat and there will be no reason for anyone to argue about anything Grin

chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:17:22 AM

Can you handle the truth?

I though you cared about the coin but true colors have been shown!! Your a cancer the BlackCoin!! A leader LEADS not listen to sheep you do what's good for the coin not good for the price!!

I cared about this coin as we'll but this team loose association with Iconic has killed my confidence 100%.  He is the organizer of this pump.  He immediate profits.  He fights the trolls but he's on their team.  You guys could of had a great thing but the  people you let into the circle or cancer and they are going to kill it.

Thank you for your comments. I am not the developer of BlackCoin nor am I part of the dev team. Yes I have been very vocal and I have been on the "front lines" pushing BlackCoin, but as I have stated numerous times my actions are not of the dev team.

Whatever I post and/or do is based on what I think is the right thing to do. No one online or offline can "make" me do what I do not want to do. I posted the poll because I think it is a good idea to know what the community thinks about a public pump.

I believe in transparency and I have been 110% honest with this community, and at times I have been honest knowing my honesty will bite me in the ass. Whether you agree with me or not that is fine, but I am not a liar and please do not imply that I am. If I wanted to pump BC and "cash out" I do not need to make it public. I can just round up several friends with $20,000+ each and we can pump it ourselves. Yes it is that easy to pump a coin....

Also, do not assume I do not support pumps. If you look at my previous posts I am an advocate of pumps. What do you think the multi-pool is? What do you think the press releases are? What do you think the BlackCoin cards are? They are mechanisms to pump the price. Too many people here associate the word "pump" with negativity. Pumps are needed whether it is Forex, Stocks, or Crypto. Governments pump the value of their currency everyday, and if you ever traded Forex you would know that. Publicly traded companies pump the value of their stock all the time, but they employ various tactics and loopholes to avoid breaking the law. Crypto is no different and all crypto-currencies are pumped including BlackCoin.

I am on the fence about the community pump because I feel if we do it once, the community will keep wanting it done every time the price goes down. However, I do feel at this time a pump will do more good than harm. What I am concerned about is once the price of BlackCoin goes below $0.10 cents it will be very easy and cheap for someone to buy a lot of BC and manipulate the price more than now. Even at this price anyone smart enough will buy 500,000 or more BC and just wait. What the pump will do is allow people to exit and redistribute more BC. I can guarantee there will be a sell-off afterwards, we all know that will happen. But do I think it will destroy BlackCoin? No of course not!!!

It is so easy to point fingers but what are you doing to increase the value of BC? I posted the video challenge yesterday and it was virtually ignored. There is more focus on ups and downs, and you must understand focusing on ups and downs does not do anything to help the value of BC. If the devs were able to get Amazon to start accepting BC (just an example) and this community doesn't start pushing the fact we are now being accepted Amazon, then it doesn't mean anything. The devs have been doing their part but they cannot do it alone. You pitching in and helping will help BC value grow.

So here is the hard truth everyone must face.

a. We do not pump and the price of BC goes down more, and one person and/or an organized group will buy a ton of cheap BC. They will either wait and dump when the price recovers, or they will artificially pump BC themselves and then dump. Then we will be back here in a few weeks discussing what to do next.

b. We pump the coin ourselves and allow people who want to exit to exit, and redistribute the coins even more. Yes there will be a sell off but we as a community are prepared and we are not surprised by a sudden sell-off so less people will panic sell.

I will be honest with everyone here, I have no clue how far down we will go after this kind of pump because this has never been done before. We could go down just a few sat or we could go all the way back to 20,000 sat. But what I do know is if we do not do this and the price keeps dropping we will have another cycle of heavy manipulation.

Now I do have good news that will help sustain a floor after a pump.

1. Yesterday I was notified the cards are done and they have been shipped from the factory. I will get the cards sometime Monday and I will be shipping on Tuesday! Everyone will be getting their cards earlier than expected! I will be taking pictures as soon as they arrive. Some people do not understand the significance of the cards and how important they will become. They are not just plain USB cards, they are much more than that. We figured out a way to introduce new people to crypto without having to go through all of the hassles. Insert and go...period!

In closing...you cannot have your cake and eat it too. If you are only going to focus on the price dropping, and do not help add value to BC, then do not complain about pumps. If you are willing to help add value and promote BC, then pumps will become "natural" based on the good news about BC.

If it is such a good idea why don't you invest from your own pocket and buy a couple of hundreds BTC of BlackCoin, that for sure will increase the price.

Ok you are ignored now, I don't trust you care about the future of BC at all.
ddeaNewtOn

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:21:14 AM

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

First prize: 1000BC and a Limited Edition BC Card.
Second Prize: 500BC and a First Edition BC Card.
Third Prize: 250BC and a First Edition BC Card.

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

eyy guys! don't forget about the video contest! let's get this ball rolling! Find the best talented video maker out there Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:24:16 AM

Some people understand and others just don't get it. CryptoSteam is spouting nonsense about natural growth but he is okay with the multi-pool. Do people even understand the multi-pool pumps the value of the coin everyday? In essence this is counterintuitive to "natural growth". When everyone rented rigs to mine other coins and then used those minded coins to buy more BC...that was a pump. The only difference between the multi-pool and a community pump is the community pump is done on a larger scale and without the veil of mining. So I wish people like CryptoSteam would stop with the naivety and come back to reality. Either directly or indirectly we have all been pumping BC.

"What we have here is a lack of communication!". Well, not exactly: What we have here is Iconic desperately trying to make something inherently bad,  in every conceivable way, look... acceptable. Let's get this clear one and for all and with no room for interpretations or misunderstandings, semantics aside: PUMP, in the context of trading markets, is 100% bad. Period. No ifs, no busts, no maybes. It's actually illegal too ... in the real world and potentially also in the cryptoworld although pending precedent (imagine someone suing Iconic, these boards and Blackcoin for having lost a fortune due to Pump and dump schemes). Ok, before going further, "Dump", as in Pump and Dump, is equally a dirty word and equally illegal.

It is clear that iconic has a supersized ego, patently obvious. What he also has, beside an inflated "market-wise" concept of himself, is a total disconnect with reality... to suit his wild ideas "to help BC". And he takes any attack on his flagrantly obvious shortcomings to the common ground of "instead of attacking me why don't you tell me what you do for BC instead", as a sure way to deflate the attack. It's puerile, in fact, school patio stuff. And all of us here have seen "Wall Street" many times, so we are quite aware of the schemes that take place in Forex and the regular market. Most of us have also read the Flash Boys and many other books on the matter, not to mention seen "The Wolf of Wall Street" -great movie, bu the way-. What Iconic leaves out, so voluntarily, is that the SEC and the FBI ARE indeed watching over these schemes because, you know, they are ILLEGAL.

But the kicker is the pretended -we all know better- "muddling of the waters" when it comes to equate legitimate decisions, strategies, announcements, deals, etc., with illegal, organized activities such as the proposed pump and dump. That's not only absurd, not only NOT done by anyone (again: it is ILLEGAL) in the real world but also there are very strict punishment for those whose greed is tempted and filter "inside information". So no, the opposite is true and it is the obligation of every public company to release any information to the general public without benefiting in any way from the possible effects of the events, news or whatever object of such information.

But lets stop the rhetoric and cal it like it is: Pure and simple greed. When Iconic says absurdities like "I would round up a few friends of mine with $20k each..." or words of that effect, he's just going on his fantasy world. Assuming he has any real friends, assuming he has friends who participate and invest in the crypto world, none of them would have $20k that they would put in any way, shape or form, at the disposal of Iconic's absurd -and ethically and legally questionable- ideas. Not one. I doubt he himself has $20k to invest in this... but I'd be guessing and I don't want to do that. What is not a guessing game is that, for Iconic, the trading price of a major volume commodity or currency such as BC, not only is "manipulated" but SHOULD be manipulated... only to his liking and to serve his personal purposes (under the disguise, of course, of benefiting the "community"). It's just pure, simple greed, nothing else. Everyone and his aunt knows that when a pump takes place -and they naturally do, due to market euphoria, analysts releases and many other causes, the so called "smart money" has left the building already a long time before the bag holders run for the exits. A "market savvy" guy calling the shots Napoleon-like would be left holding "for the long term"? Come on! More importantly, how many of those "pumping" would become "smart money"? Finally, any so called "whale" loaded up on BC and obviously subscribed to the pump and dump group, whether private or public, would not be the first to jump the boat? ANY and all ways you look at it, this is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea only conceivable in the sick mind of a very greedy egomaniac. Because, clearly, what we have here is that, more even than a greedy one... The Napoleon-like situation, you know...

I have stated this before on IRC: This would come out as somehow sanctioned by the "Team" and would forever tarnish the reputation of BlackCoin. With the entire crypto community, the crypto-investing community and any noob coming in with curiosity and interest. Irreparable damage at that. BC has managed, through plain crazy luck, great community support and a "team" that so far has hit 99% of all the right notes, in less than 2 months what many others have failed to achieve in many more months, even years. It will have ups and downs in price that the "Team" should not even look at for it would distract them from the strategic plan and it will have big swings and, of course, attempts at manipulation by those with enough resources to game the game and all the growing pains of an extremely young and very successful enterprise. Jump in or jump out. Do help or don't, up to you if you even have a real possibility to do it. Cards? anything that exploits that gorgeous logo will be successful, be it cards, T-shirts, clothes, perfumes, anything... that would be marketing and will indeed come not necessarily pushing it, but when time is due either because the team decides to invest serious money in it or because outside forces find it potentially profitable and do themselves. Patience and greed, unfortunately, are like water and oil, they just don't mix.

Add an outsized ego and a tin foil hat to the equation, and you have a deadly cocktail.

Oh and, Iconic, before you go to the common place again, and suggest that I better do something for BC... well, I just did.

slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:24:26 AM

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

eyy guys! don't forget about the video contest! let's get this ball rolling! Find the best talented video maker out there Cheesy

Nice must of missed the first post. Smiley
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:28:19 AM

King Schultz. Do you know what I think in fact about Blackcoin? I think if people are not selling their cheap Blackcoin, we probably would be negotiating at (200K - 300K) sats today, however people have needs , and obviously people need money, but a lot of people here are doing daytrading to buy a pack of cigarettes or a new shoe , or even worse they here making money to pump other coins and this is not good for Blackcoin. I especially will not sell a single dime of my BC until we can negotiate between ($ 1.00 - $ 10.00) because we have the potential for even higher values ​​than these $10,00.

None long-term investor will lose money with a collective buying. The only ones who will lose are the sellers that will sell cheap for us and many daytraders who eventually will burn ugly with this, if people want to have a (Buyday) I'll be there supporting and buying along with them, because I support Blackcoin, I do not want to wait for better prices because today is already very cheap!!!

I already said that I am in blackcoin to long term and I will repeat here sentence mine " I earn money with my job, I do not make money with my money." If people want daytrading BC, I not care about them, but if people want to sell their cheap blackcoins I'll buy all their, I have no mercy on anyone who sells me cheaper.

Some people understand and others just don't get it. CryptoSteam is spouting nonsense about natural growth but he is okay with the multi-pool. Do people even understand the multi-pool pumps the value of the coin everyday? In essence this is counterintuitive to "natural growth". When everyone rented rigs to mine other coins and then used those minded coins to buy more BC...that was a pump. The only difference between the multi-pool and a community pump is the community pump is done on a larger scale and without the veil of mining. So I wish people like CryptoSteam would stop with the naivety and come back to reality. Either directly or indirectly we have all been pumping BC.

It's not quite the same because it cannot be exploited like a purposeful pump can. The pool purposefully attempts to NOT make major movements in the market. It does buy every day, but they attempt to spread it out both to maximize profits and so they are unpredictable and cannot be played against. Also, since it is a daily pressure, it's taken as status quo for BlackCoin volume, it's just part of homeostasis now. A purposeful pump is different in many ways. It will undoubtedly be bigger than the pool's daily buy, and with swift price changes comes swift correction.

Doing the 'community pump' instead through mining actually offers several benefits:

- You spread the pump across consistent pressure over the course of days instead of mere hours, eliminating acute market shifts from the promotion.
- It is harder to exploit purposefully since buying is consistent and not on a schedule, instead of spikes.
- It attracts less speculator attention - we want BC supporters on this move, not speculators.
- It maintains BC's top notch image as a no bullshit coin. A pump tarnishes it.
- The event is now days/weeks long instead of a flash in the pan - promotional window is much wider, and a pool campaign has a much better PR taste.
- Dumping is significantly reduced in severity for all of the reasons above. Furthermore, dumps that do happen are absorbed by the entire mining population - instead of whoever was unlucky/stupid enough to have their orders in the book at that time.
- It also compliments the Titan promotion coming up - we can start the pump at the beginning of that promo and then everyone who participates is also gaining tickets.

This is coming from a speculator, btw. I don't really lose whatever you guys do. If you pump, I'll profit like a mofo, leave you guys some bagholders, and move on to supporting a different community that hasn't given in to the typical crypto bullshit. If you instead focus on a far less risky but just as productive approach, I will continue to hold and grow with the coin. I rent rigs often to mine undervalued coins, and I would happily dump some BTC into the BC pool for a week or two in order to help us reach the promotional goals and support the slow pump. Personally, this is very much a defining moment in my relationship with BlackCoin. I only have a few alt coin longs, and if this coin turns into pump fodder in the coming days, I won't have much choice but to treat the coin much differently.

You are opening up a giant opportunity for talented (which in crypto means "competent") traders to exploit the shit out of hundreds of sheep who will follow your bravado and your reputation. If BlackCoin wasn't one of my longs that I think could actually compete with the big boys, I wouldn't be dissuading you - I'd be on board baby, pump it hard. That's not what I want for BlackCoin, though, but if you're going to hand me a pump despite me begging you not to, I will profit on it and leave the husk.

If it does happen, I invite everybody to copy/paste the top 100 or 500 wallets now, and then do it again after the pump, and you'll see all the good a pump did for "the community". If the balance you would need to get into the top 100 or 500 is higher than before the pump, you can be pretty much conclude the pump increased wealth disparity and consolidation further into the wealthiest of holders hands. BTW - every single quick rise has done this so far. Quick rises are unhealthy for the coin if you agree that equitable distribution is a key proponent of a coin's health.

Well said cryptolemaik, pretty much nailed it. I'd say the vast majority of people that are in it for the long term see it this way as well. Blackcoin has huge potential and will go far, but let's not risk that with short sighted greed.
ddeaNewtOn

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:34:11 AM

wen will bc hit 50k

Looking like never at this point. Everyday i wake up to a new bottom. thats a steady decline almost this entire week. That is not normal for healthy stocks.

I will eat my hat if Blackcoin never sees 50k and beyond again.

We still have a great developer and an innovative community building things to support Blackcoin. Don't forget that it took MONTHS to build what we've done so far! The clones with no community, no innovation, weak developers... They are doomed to collapse on themselves. It's only a matter of time. They will not even be a factor in the market when they're as old as Blackcoin is now.

Where is that money going to go when the shiny new thing collapses and they see Blackcoin still in the top 10 cryptocurrencies?

None of us are happy with seeing this price action right now, and I know you probably don't want to look at graphs..

But in the history of Blackcoin so far, baseline support has only trended up.

You guys put too much weight into the intrinsic value of this coin.  Or any coin for that matter. Like in Wolf of Wall Street... Who gives a f$&k about Steve Madden's shoes.  We're trading on speculation, were trading thin air. Were all hoping to trade the next big idea. Only to sell it and move on with as much profit as possible. Those holding any coin for anything more than "the trade", ie because you think the coin has "potential"... Just remember the definition of potential is "hasn't done anything real yet.

True, the potential in every coin lies in its early investors. I understand that the dump that had occurred left many burnt and many skilled traders such as yourself had made your profits. I believe that there will be a time that you will be helpful to our cause. I thank you for your insights to the coin in a speculator's view point and despite its bearish nature, is very useful as input to us as a community.

I hope there are ways for you to contribute to whitecoin or any other coin you are holding. Your skill sets might be very useful for the community Smiley
ddeaNewtOn

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:37:40 AM

Nice must of missed the first post. Smiley

It's hard to see the positive posts when there are big arguements around... why not check out blackcoin's reddit page? we are trying to create a better community there Smiley
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:42:37 AM

HERE IS MY SUBMISSION...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-13PX0IDPY
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:46:55 AM

Well said cryptolemaik, pretty much nailed it. I'd say the vast majority of people that are in it for the long term see it this way as well. Blackcoin has huge potential and will go far, but let's not risk that with short sighted greed.

How bad did the last 'pump' hurt us?  70% sustained higher price?   I'm all for not doing anything public, and rewording short term profiteering.  But one way or another the sooner I get they're coins the better.  

ddeaNewtOn

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:56:01 AM

HERE IS MY SUBMISSION...

Watched it a couple of times by now... make sure you message iconicexpert the link as well! good job! Cheesy
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:57:38 AM

Honestly, the dump I understand but the people running away like cowards because of it I dont understand. What coin are you running away to? Fiatcoin? There is not any other coin out there that is worth much besides Bitcoin Blackcoin and Darkcoin. Those 3 coins actually changed crypto. So there is nowhere to run.

The part that confuses me and every other investor was not the dumping of coins... it was the sheep scattering afterwards. This isnt aur. There is actually a reason to hold this coin. Constant buy support from multipools, great team and devs, fastest coin in the world and maleability patch which is useful for smart contracts.

There is no other coin. You think you got dumped on here... I cant wait to see how bad it gets dumped on you for wc cc asia cinni(really ridiculous name tons of outlandish promises)...

Did everyone abandon Litecoin after Doge? I think not!

And there is all this supposed FUD about whales selling??? Let me explain something here: The top 50 wallets have hardly changed at all. Im holding a bunch of coins and i want this to go past 40 cents. I want to see it hit 40 dollars. The people selling were actually you guys! Every one of you got afraid about a couple big selloffs and scattered. The top 50 wallets have nothing compared to the top 2000 when you add the balances together. So think about this for a second... all people need to do is continue mining this coin and hold it. And with all these other coins coming on here and spamming the thread. What does that say about their coins? Do you expect them to get some sort of rally like BC can??? No way! Impossible. Yeah you may double your money but the volume wont be there for large holders and when it is you better run for the hills. BC can create much stronger support levels.

Mine and hold and you will see BC go past Bitcoin.
Why mine anything else? How can you rally miners with crapcoins?? Mining will be dispersed and it will be a crapcoin market again. Blackcoin is the only coin that offered a solution to one of Bitcoins biggest problems.

If I had a mining rig. I know where I would point it. Blackcoinpool. And only Blackcoinpool. They survived ddos attempts, they pay out all the time they are honest and cool. The devs run promotions and get involved there is nowhere else to go. This is the best coin.
ddeaNewtOn

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:11:12 AM

Honestly, the dump I understand but the people running away like cowards because of it I dont understand. What coin are you running away to? Fiatcoin? There is not any other coin out there that is worth much besides Bitcoin Blackcoin and Darkcoin. Those 3 coins actually changed crypto. So there is nowhere to run.

The part that confuses me and every other investor was not the dumping of coins... it was the sheep scattering afterwards. This isnt aur. There is actually a reason to hold this coin. Constant buy support from multipools, great team and devs, fastest coin in the world and maleability patch which is useful for smart contracts.

There is no other coin. You think you got dumped on here... I cant wait to see how bad it gets dumped on you for wc cc asia cinni(really ridiculous name tons of outlandish promises)...

Did everyone abandon Litecoin after Doge? I think not!

And there is all this supposed FUD about whales selling??? Let me explain something here: The top 50 wallets have hardly changed at all. Im holding a bunch of coins and i want this to go past 40 cents. I want to see it hit 40 dollars. The people selling were actually you guys! Every one of you got afraid about a couple big selloffs and scattered. The top 50 wallets have nothing compared to the top 2000 when you add the balances together. So think about this for a second... all people need to do is continue mining this coin and hold it. And with all these other coins coming on here and spamming the thread. What does that say about their coins? Do you expect them to get some sort of rally like BC can??? No way! Impossible. Yeah you may double your money but the volume wont be there for large holders and when it is you better run for the hills. BC can create much stronger support levels.

Mine and hold and you will see BC go past Bitcoin.
Why mine anything else? How can you rally miners with crapcoins?? Mining will be dispersed and it will be a crapcoin market again. Blackcoin is the only coin that offered a solution to one of Bitcoins biggest problems.

If I had a mining rig. I know where I would point it. Blackcoinpool. And only Blackcoinpool. They survived ddos attempts, they pay out all the time they are honest and cool. The devs run promotions and get involved there is nowhere else to go. This is the best coin.

All the while a really good explaination why its a good thing to hold blackcoin. This is also contributing towards our confidence in the community, though it is rather offensive, yet very useful in the explaination of where we currently are.

But then again, there will be nay-sayers soon enough.. For those of you who are looking around this thread,

Please point your attention towards our blackcoin reddit page > http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

OR blackcointalk! > http://blackcointalk.com/

I'm glad that there are many of us out there that still believe in the coin, for those of you who have lost your confidence in us, I do hope you tune in for our upcoming news and works done behind the scene!! Smiley
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:14:00 AM

HERE IS MY SUBMISSION...
Hey great work I loved it. Smiley
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:22:46 AM

Here you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvFwdD7aW1M
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:26:10 AM

you want the pump? go ahead and pump. you know what i'm going to do then? i'm going to dump my coins, then wait till we arrive at the new floor and buy back more coins again. This is what every single day-trader would do here that knows a pump is being planned. If you know there's going to be a pump, then you would obviously ride that wave for your own benefit. you can ALWAYS trust human greed.  
I'm being 100% honest here. I'm not saying pump it up, and i'll hold my coins. i wouldn't. i'd day-trade like a boss and ride the pump all the way to the bank. you think that's not what the pump-cry-guys are going to do?

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:33:39 AM

you want the pump? go ahead and pump. you know what i'm going to do then? i'm going to dump my coins, then wait till we arrive at the new floor and buy back more coins again. This is what every single day-trader would do here that knows a pump is being planned. If you know there's going to be a pump, then you would obviously ride that wave for your own benefit. you can ALWAYS trust human greed.  
I'm being 100% honest here. I'm not saying pump it up, and i'll hold my coins. i wouldn't. i'd day-trade like a boss and ride the pump all the way to the bank. you think that's not what the pump-cry-guys are going to do?

So will many others, this will not work.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:38:49 AM

So will many others, this will not work.

yeah, that's what i'm saying. pumps no good, although i wouldn't mind it Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 [1230] 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: