Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:24:12 PM

Can you imagine what big pussies WC thinks we are? I mean we have to be the biggest pussies to dump here. If I had more btc i would spend it all on bc. I would sell my car if i didnt have a lein on it. Whats the point of taking profit at this position?? Anyone who sells here should reinvest in Murraycoin or Flappycoin or Kittehcoin. And trolls should go on those threads and scare the Kittehcoin holders. They could score BIG. The only way you see 1500 satoshis is if all the devs are involved in a blimp accident. And WC is a tasteless clone. Such community. Many original. No better than (intertnameherecoin)... lol
Lets start purplecoin, pinkcoin, yellowcoin and beigecoin. We could be trillionaires.
how that?
I still see many people holding and buying, a coin where no one sells off and/or panics would be unheard of.
The difference between us and WC, CINNI and whatever is, that a significant amount of people is in for the long term whereas those coins are only made/cloned for a few P&D circles and have almost no one who wants to actually hold the coin at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:31:03 PM

Can you imagine what big pussies WC thinks we are? I mean we have to be the biggest pussies to dump here. If I had more btc i would spend it all on bc. I would sell my car if i didnt have a lein on it. Whats the point of taking profit at this position?? Anyone who sells here should reinvest in Murraycoin or Flappycoin or Kittehcoin. And trolls should go on those threads and scare the Kittehcoin holders. They could score BIG. The only way you see 1500 satoshis is if all the devs are involved in a blimp accident. And WC is a tasteless clone. Such community. Many original. No better than (intertnameherecoin)... lol
Lets start purplecoin, pinkcoin, yellowcoin and beigecoin. We could be trillionaires.
how that?
I still see many people holding and buying, a coin where no one sells off and/or panics would be unheard of.
The difference between us and WC, CINNI and whatever is, that a significant amount of people is in for the long term whereas those coins are only made/cloned for a few P&D circles and have almost no one who wants to actually hold the coin at all.

No clone so far has actually gone up in price. They have all bombed. White coin, Asia coin, fair coin, all have been losers. They were all over priced based on the Blackcoin hype.
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:40:56 PM

Updated Smiley
Key highlights for newcomers

BlackCoin - The Best Cryptocurrency (so far):

1. Fastest confirmations in the world's top 10 cryptos, less than a minute on average.  Vital for retail business!
2. Super fast transactions, confirmations can be as quick as 4 seconds.
3. Hugely talented & dedicated development team.
4. Ranked #3 in monthly trading volume.
5. Ranked top-10 in market-cap for over 12 days.
6. Ranked #2 in BitCoinTalk's Alt-Crypto forum activity.
7. Ranked #5 in tweets per day.
8. New Internet-Trading APIs, Exchanges and Merchants are accepting BC every week.
9. Easy to implement in Trading APIs.
10. 1% yearly interest earned on staked coins.
11. No mining of new coins, inflation tied to yearly interest.
12. Ecologically friendly blockchain: resource-hungry mining not required.
13. Steadily increasing distribution.

Always bet on black

Feel free to quote & repost Wink

Data sources: www.coinmarketcap.com, www.bitinfocharts.com & blocks.blackcoin.pw/chain/BlackCoin

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:44:32 PM

FLT is surviving is due to their innovation Smiley this coin will survive with it Smiley now enjoy Black flutters and flyyy
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:46:15 PM

PLEASE RETWEET

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/460049609428328448

Let's get added to Vault of Satoshi!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
VigintiTrez

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:46:26 PM

I did this for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:47:26 PM

PLEASE RETWEET

Hi man cana u delete posts about pumps and shit? i myself got tons of BCs but have no time for them unless their legit.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:50:22 PM

PLEASE RETWEET

+1
Done!

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:52:27 PM

I was in blackcoin from the first hour, just like i've been in dogecoin from the first hour, and in Whitecoin from the first hour.
When i see something that might work, i get mining.
It kinda baffles me though how static and nervous blackcoin holders are.
You are like smeagul :
"precious yeees, my precious, we vants it'
'Blackcoin is good and everybody else is a thief, a thief that wants to steal my precious.'

I bought blackcoin in at 660 SAT, and sold them at 89000 SAT.
AS you can imagine, i'm pretty happy.
With that profit i'm now playing on a few swings on the Whitecoin waves, checking out whats happening.
Planning to buy back 10 times as much BC as i had before. I already have 4X the amount i had.
I'll keep both BC and WC longterm.  

That's what you people fail to understand sometimes, a lot of people are dynamic traders.
A downward trend is not always bad.  We're like flies to a light, the brightest will take them all, but burns the most energy too.
People have not forgotten BC, someone who sells out now might buy back in fully with 10X profit.
It's not a war of the coins.  It's called open market.

'AAhhh don't speak bad about the precious! You are bad for we! ttsssss'
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:56:28 PM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 19

NEW BOTTOM FORMING?  NOTHING SURE YET!

Previous positive signs of bottom and good fundamentals were not enough to generate the required buying follow-through at the critical point break-out at 0% Fibonacci or 33K.

This turned the all of the positive momentum previously accumulated to a negative momentum to 25K.

For this new downtrend I modified my Fibonacci Retracement Lines from top-to-bottom and drawn the new Fibonacci Down Trend Fan from top-to-bottom.

We are testing if the previously established low of 23.5 and the day high of 30.36K.  Is it a retracement, or are going to break the 23.5 low?

The momentum MACD are currently trending down with some slight upturn near the 25K support. Therefore we could be at a turning point if enough buying volume takes out the sellers pushing the market lower.

Again I am long on this coin and continue to buy (like my name clearly states) on any retracement.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

BC + XC + DRK
effectsToCause

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:07:57 PM

If you haven't seen it yet, this is the way forward folks IMO, a elegant strategy for long and short term success.  Kudos ptole and KingSchultz! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:23:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:26:43 PM

I sold my whole stash for a meer 2 btc Sad

but then bought back in and scored another 5k worth of BC on top of my original amount   Grin

any idea what's going on with multi pool payments? haven't received one since it came back online
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:35:34 PM

I still don't think public pump was a good idea but this one made my day  Grin Grin Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:56:01 PM

Little heads up.

BTC is stabilizing again I and a few others will probably transfer fiat back in soon then re buy black. Just hope I time this right

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:00:23 PM

OMG props to the one that made this, it's fucking hilarious
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:00:50 PM

"What we have here is a lack of communication!". Well, not exactly: What we have here is Iconic desperately trying to make something inherently bad,  in every conceivable way, look... acceptable. Let's get this clear one and for all and with no room for interpretations or misunderstandings, semantics aside: PUMP, in the context of trading markets, is 100% bad. Period. No ifs, no busts, no maybes. It's actually illegal too ... in the real world and potentially also in the cryptoworld although pending precedent (imagine someone suing Iconic, these boards and Blackcoin for having lost a fortune due to Pump and dump schemes). Ok, before going further, "Dump", as in Pump and Dump, is equally a dirty word and equally illegal.

It is clear that iconic has a supersized ego, patently obvious. What he also has, beside an inflated "market-wise" concept of himself, is a total disconnect with reality... to suit his wild ideas "to help BC". And he takes any attack on his flagrantly obvious shortcomings to the common ground of "instead of attacking me why don't you tell me what you do for BC instead", as a sure way to deflate the attack. It's puerile, in fact, school patio stuff. And all of us here have seen "Wall Street" many times, so we are quite aware of the schemes that take place in Forex and the regular market. Most of us have also read the Flash Boys and many other books on the matter, not to mention seen "The Wolf of Wall Street" -great movie, bu the way-. What Iconic leaves out, so voluntarily, is that the SEC and the FBI ARE indeed watching over these schemes because, you know, they are ILLEGAL.

But the kicker is the pretended -we all know better- "muddling of the waters" when it comes to equate legitimate decisions, strategies, announcements, deals, etc., with illegal, organized activities such as the proposed pump and dump. That's not only absurd, not only NOT done by anyone (again: it is ILLEGAL) in the real world but also there are very strict punishment for those whose greed is tempted and filter "inside information". So no, the opposite is true and it is the obligation of every public company to release any information to the general public without benefiting in any way from the possible effects of the events, news or whatever object of such information.

But lets stop the rhetoric and cal it like it is: Pure and simple greed. When Iconic says absurdities like "I would round up a few friends of mine with $20k each..." or words of that effect, he's just going on his fantasy world. Assuming he has any real friends, assuming he has friends who participate and invest in the crypto world, none of them would have $20k that they would put in any way, shape or form, at the disposal of Iconic's absurd -and ethically and legally questionable- ideas. Not one. I doubt he himself has $20k to invest in this... but I'd be guessing and I don't want to do that. What is not a guessing game is that, for Iconic, the trading price of a major volume commodity or currency such as BC, not only is "manipulated" but SHOULD be manipulated... only to his liking and to serve his personal purposes (under the disguise, of course, of benefiting the "community"). It's just pure, simple greed, nothing else. Everyone and his aunt knows that when a pump takes place -and they naturally do, due to market euphoria, analysts releases and many other causes, the so called "smart money" has left the building already a long time before the bag holders run for the exits. A "market savvy" guy calling the shots Napoleon-like would be left holding "for the long term"? Come on! More importantly, how many of those "pumping" would become "smart money"? Finally, any so called "whale" loaded up on BC and obviously subscribed to the pump and dump group, whether private or public, would not be the first to jump the boat? ANY and all ways you look at it, this is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea only conceivable in the sick mind of a very greedy egomaniac. Because, clearly, what we have here is that, more even than a greedy one... The Napoleon-like situation, you know...

I have stated this before on IRC: This would come out as somehow sanctioned by the "Team" and would forever tarnish the reputation of BlackCoin. With the entire crypto community, the crypto-investing community and any noob coming in with curiosity and interest. Irreparable damage at that. BC has managed, through plain crazy luck, great community support and a "team" that so far has hit 99% of all the right notes, in less than 2 months what many others have failed to achieve in many more months, even years. It will have ups and downs in price that the "Team" should not even look at for it would distract them from the strategic plan and it will have big swings and, of course, attempts at manipulation by those with enough resources to game the game and all the growing pains of an extremely young and very successful enterprise. Jump in or jump out. Do help or don't, up to you if you even have a real possibility to do it. Cards? anything that exploits that gorgeous logo will be successful, be it cards, T-shirts, clothes, perfumes, anything... that would be marketing and will indeed come not necessarily pushing it, but when time is due either because the team decides to invest serious money in it or because outside forces find it potentially profitable and do themselves. Patience and greed, unfortunately, are like water and oil, they just don't mix.

Add an outsized ego and a tin foil hat to the equation, and you have a deadly cocktail.

Oh and, Iconic, before you go to the common place again, and suggest that I better do something for BC... well, I just did.

Thank you for your analysis of me, it was very entertaining reading. I find it flattering and also alarming that your 876 word post was focused entirely on me. You put in a lot of thought and effort to write something about me, but no one has or ever will put that much effort into writing something about you. Where I come from actions speak louder than words, and all I see from you is a bunch of words. In your 876 word analysis of me you forgot to point out two key things.

1. Numerous times I have promised this community I would do something and I delivered on what I promised. Not once have I promised this community something and not delivered.

2. In less than 3 weeks I created and began selling the BlackCoin card, a solution that will help add value to BlackCoin. I did that before even focusing full time on BC. And BTW the cards start shipping a week earlier than I promised.

People around the globe will be carrying and using something that I created for this community. Yes over 300 people around the world thought enough about my idea, but more importantly about me to send me their money and trust I would send them what I promised. You will never experience the feeling of creating something and having hundreds and eventually thousands of people use it.

I get numerous PMs a day from people offering support and thanks, and it is because of them I do not dump all my coins and my wife's coins and move on. I made them a promise I intend on keeping.

I know it is hard for you and a few others to understand that not all people live fantasy lives online, but I do not expect someone that writes 876 words about someone they think is an egomaniac to understand that. Since you took the time to write your fictional biography about me, I will give you some brief facts about me.

I started my first company in 2001 when I was just 26 years old. My first software product was sold in retail stores by the time I was 28. In 2006 my first major product was acquired by Avanquest software, and I used that money to start another company. Since then I have sold roughly a dozen websites/software products to larger companies. I am currently receiving bids for my current product Music Chow, and Music Chow is less than a year old.  I am 6' 4" and my wife is 6' 2", she was a former model and now she is working on her own natural cosmetic line. I have two daughters 4 and 15, and when my oldest daughter was 13 the regional manager of Louis Vuitton gave her a 2 hour private party in the Louis Vuitton store located in Atlantic City, NJ. She was the youngest girl ever in this region to be given that honor. Shall I continue posting my private life & resume, or have you had enough? There are a few people here who know exactly who I am and they also know everything I have posted is the true. I purposely keep who I am fairly private because I rather gain this communities trust and respect by my actions, and not based on "who I am" or "what I have previously done".

So when I say I have friends that have no problem spending $20,000 on an investment opportunity solely based on my word, it is an understatement. They know if I am involved it will make them money. See unlike you I do not spew useless words to make myself feel better, I take action and get the job done. I make other people money and I do it with little effort. I promised Rat4 and SoepKip I would give them $1 per card without a contract or formal agreement, and I have kept my word. One day both of them will do very well just based on the revenue from the cards.

So while you are analyzing me I am doing something that actually matters to this community. If I decide to never post anything here again, you will always remember me as the man that made you realize how very little you have accomplished in your sad life, but I will have forgotten you by the time I click post.

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:06:07 PM

The troiste was right part got me so bad.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:07:55 PM

"What we have here is a lack of communication!". Well, not exactly: What we have here is Iconic desperately trying to make something inherently bad,  in every conceivable way, look... acceptable. Let's get this clear one and for all and with no room for interpretations or misunderstandings, semantics aside: PUMP, in the context of trading markets, is 100% bad. Period. No ifs, no busts, no maybes. It's actually illegal too ... in the real world and potentially also in the cryptoworld although pending precedent (imagine someone suing Iconic, these boards and Blackcoin for having lost a fortune due to Pump and dump schemes). Ok, before going further, "Dump", as in Pump and Dump, is equally a dirty word and equally illegal.

It is clear that iconic has a supersized ego, patently obvious. What he also has, beside an inflated "market-wise" concept of himself, is a total disconnect with reality... to suit his wild ideas "to help BC". And he takes any attack on his flagrantly obvious shortcomings to the common ground of "instead of attacking me why don't you tell me what you do for BC instead", as a sure way to deflate the attack. It's puerile, in fact, school patio stuff. And all of us here have seen "Wall Street" many times, so we are quite aware of the schemes that take place in Forex and the regular market. Most of us have also read the Flash Boys and many other books on the matter, not to mention seen "The Wolf of Wall Street" -great movie, bu the way-. What Iconic leaves out, so voluntarily, is that the SEC and the FBI ARE indeed watching over these schemes because, you know, they are ILLEGAL.

But the kicker is the pretended -we all know better- "muddling of the waters" when it comes to equate legitimate decisions, strategies, announcements, deals, etc., with illegal, organized activities such as the proposed pump and dump. That's not only absurd, not only NOT done by anyone (again: it is ILLEGAL) in the real world but also there are very strict punishment for those whose greed is tempted and filter "inside information". So no, the opposite is true and it is the obligation of every public company to release any information to the general public without benefiting in any way from the possible effects of the events, news or whatever object of such information.

But lets stop the rhetoric and cal it like it is: Pure and simple greed. When Iconic says absurdities like "I would round up a few friends of mine with $20k each..." or words of that effect, he's just going on his fantasy world. Assuming he has any real friends, assuming he has friends who participate and invest in the crypto world, none of them would have $20k that they would put in any way, shape or form, at the disposal of Iconic's absurd -and ethically and legally questionable- ideas. Not one. I doubt he himself has $20k to invest in this... but I'd be guessing and I don't want to do that. What is not a guessing game is that, for Iconic, the trading price of a major volume commodity or currency such as BC, not only is "manipulated" but SHOULD be manipulated... only to his liking and to serve his personal purposes (under the disguise, of course, of benefiting the "community"). It's just pure, simple greed, nothing else. Everyone and his aunt knows that when a pump takes place -and they naturally do, due to market euphoria, analysts releases and many other causes, the so called "smart money" has left the building already a long time before the bag holders run for the exits. A "market savvy" guy calling the shots Napoleon-like would be left holding "for the long term"? Come on! More importantly, how many of those "pumping" would become "smart money"? Finally, any so called "whale" loaded up on BC and obviously subscribed to the pump and dump group, whether private or public, would not be the first to jump the boat? ANY and all ways you look at it, this is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea only conceivable in the sick mind of a very greedy egomaniac. Because, clearly, what we have here is that, more even than a greedy one... The Napoleon-like situation, you know...

I have stated this before on IRC: This would come out as somehow sanctioned by the "Team" and would forever tarnish the reputation of BlackCoin. With the entire crypto community, the crypto-investing community and any noob coming in with curiosity and interest. Irreparable damage at that. BC has managed, through plain crazy luck, great community support and a "team" that so far has hit 99% of all the right notes, in less than 2 months what many others have failed to achieve in many more months, even years. It will have ups and downs in price that the "Team" should not even look at for it would distract them from the strategic plan and it will have big swings and, of course, attempts at manipulation by those with enough resources to game the game and all the growing pains of an extremely young and very successful enterprise. Jump in or jump out. Do help or don't, up to you if you even have a real possibility to do it. Cards? anything that exploits that gorgeous logo will be successful, be it cards, T-shirts, clothes, perfumes, anything... that would be marketing and will indeed come not necessarily pushing it, but when time is due either because the team decides to invest serious money in it or because outside forces find it potentially profitable and do themselves. Patience and greed, unfortunately, are like water and oil, they just don't mix.

Add an outsized ego and a tin foil hat to the equation, and you have a deadly cocktail.

Oh and, Iconic, before you go to the common place again, and suggest that I better do something for BC... well, I just did.

Thank you for your analysis of me, it was very entertaining reading. I find it flattering and also alarming that your 876 word post was focused entirely on me. You put in a lot of thought and effort to write something about me, but no one has or ever will put that much effort into writing something about you. Where I come from actions speak louder than words, and all I see from you is a bunch of words. In your 876 word analysis of me you forgot to point out two key things.

1. Numerous times I have promised this community I would do something and I delivered on what I promised. Not once have I promised this community something and not delivered.

2. In less than 3 weeks I created and began selling the BlackCoin card, a solution that will help add value to BlackCoin. I did that before even focusing full time on BC. And BTW the cards start shipping a week earlier than I promised.

People around the globe will be carrying and using something that I created for this community. Yes over 300 people around the world thought enough about my idea, but more importantly about me to send me their money and trust I would send them what I promised. You will never experience the feeling of creating something and having hundreds and eventually thousands of people use it.

I get numerous PMs a day from people offering support and thanks, and it is because of them I do not dump all my coins and my wife's coins and move on. I made them a promise I intend on keeping.

I know it is hard for you and a few others to understand that not all people live fantasy lives online, but I do not expect someone that writes 876 words about someone they think is an egomaniac to understand that. Since you took the time to write your fictional biography about me, I will give you some brief facts about me.

I started my first company in 2001 when I was just 26 years old. My first software product was sold in retail stores by the time I was 28. In 2006 my first major product was acquired by Avanquest software, and I used that money to start another company. Since then I have sold roughly a dozen websites/software products to larger companies. I am currently receiving bids for my current product Music Chow, and Music Chow is less than a year old.  I am 6' 4" and my wife is 6' 2", she was a former model and now she is working on her own natural cosmetic line. I have two daughters 4 and 15, and when my oldest daughter was 13 the regional manager of Louis Vuitton gave her a 2 hour private party in the Louis Vuitton store located in Atlantic City, NJ. She was the youngest girl ever in this region to be given that honor. Shall I continue posting my private life & resume, or have you had enough? There are a few people here who know exactly who I am and they also know everything I have posted is the true. I purposely keep who I am fairly private because I rather gain this communities trust and respect by my actions, and not based on "who I am" or "what I have previously done".

So when I say I have friends that have no problem spending $20,000 on an investment opportunity solely based on my word, it is an understatement. They know if I am involved it will make them money. See unlike you I do not spew useless words to make myself feel better, I take action and get the job done. I make other people money and I do it with little effort. I promised Rat4 and SoepKip I would give them $1 per card without a contract or formal agreement, and I have kept my word. One day both of them will do very well just based on the revenue from the cards.

So while you are analyzing me I am doing something that actually matters to this community. If I decide to never post anything here again, you will always remember me as the man that made you realize how very little you have accomplished in your sad life, but I will have forgotten you by the time I click post.

Blown the fuck out.
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:09:01 PM

The "BlackCoin Multipool is up and working" rally has just commenced, IMHO.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Pages: « 1 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: