Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:11:54 AM

We also regained our #4 title for highest transaction value. Sure we lost 30% doing it. But I still consider that a win!  Grin

#4?
Sure you don't mean the #3?

I've been away for 3 days and the whole world is messed up?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:18:46 AM

I feel sorry for people who don't see this as an opportunity to buy.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:20:32 AM

WHY YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE DUMPED ANYWAY EITHER IF ITS PUMPED NOW OR LATER WITH THE FUCKING "MAY NEWS" THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DUMPS YOU STUPID FUCKS LOOK HOW MANY TIMES BITCOIN WAS DUMPED!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CANT YOU SEE? ARE YOU ALL BLIND OR WHAT??? HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A STUPID IDOTS AND BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO A PUMP?Huh?? THE COIN WILL BE DUMPED ANYWAY LIKE ANY OTHER COIN, LIKE BITCOIN, LIKE LITECOIN, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WITHOUT A PUMP THE DUMPED PRICE WILL BE MUCH LOWER ENJOY NOW YOUR 10 CENTS AND WAKING UP EVERY DAY WITH PRICE DROPS IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Man, if you really want a pump, why don't you fucking sell your car, sell your house take a loan and put all this money to Blackcoin? That for sure, will pump it. Otherwise, don´t tell people what to do with their money if you got no balls to do it. Blatant Moron.

There was a planned Pump days ago, and the official guys from BlackCoin came here and said not to do it.... This is about that, there were plans to raise 300 BTC for a pump

I did not want it either but honestly now I dont care. If you want people to rally then get them to rally. Anything is better than rewarding dumpers by letting weak hands lose because the pool is down. Sell short and play with fire. Thats why we need all the miners. Get the litecoin and bitcoin miners here so we can go even higher. Thats a sustained pump. Its much more real and consistent.

I read somewhere on this forum that the daily BC volume bought by the multipool equals around 6btc.. If this is the case... the mulipool probably has little to no effect on the price at the current trading level (price & volume) we are at.
We may even just stop the multipool... let Black go truly green.  

+ we all need to think about something new to free us from the clones..... thinking about it all the time...

Who is we? You are pretending to be from the multipool? And 6 btc??? Are you trolling or something? The mulitpool was running at 10Ghash at one point for scrypt. it was putting in 15-40,000 dollars a day!!
CraWlinG2crypto_coin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:21:39 AM

Until the blackpool website is back on (if that's your worry)  you can also do some staking from your wallet and gain some weight 'till you're greatly rewarded after a few weeks.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:24:41 AM

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

TELL THE PATIENT STORY TO THE RIPPLE GUYS FOR EXAMPLE

FUCKING IDIOTS, REALLY STUPIDITY GETS ON MY NERVES

OPEN YOUR ASS AND PUT THE PATIENCE INSIDE AND BE PATIENT BY YOURSELF

I HAVE NO PATIENT I WANT THIS JUST HIGH

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.

If BlackCoin starts going up fast there will be a Panic buy

He probably bought in at 90k.

@troiste, there is nothing wrong with a natural pump, because that is supported by fundamentals, or perhaps caused by whales. This is part of normal life. The problem with a orchestrated pump not supported by fundamentals is that the new level will not stay and price will fall below where it started. The pump will come when the time is right. The community must foster stability and not pump and dump schemes. The problem is that if there is a high percentage of speculators in a coin just looking for a pump and dump then a coin is dead. If the balance can be swung to where the majority of holders are investors then that means real growth. If this can be achieved then that would be great. Tell me, if you were a merchant selling for USD, and the USD exchange rate fluctuated to your local currency one day $10, next day $30, the day after $3, how are you going to do your pricing? Between you taking your proceeds back to fiat will cause huge fluctuations and not to mention the administration of changing prices on your products. As a merchant you will abandon the coin for something more stable.

What is the objective of the coin, to be rolled out to merchants as a tender currency or to be pumped and dumped for profit? As I understand it the objective is the first, therefore if a holder's objective is to speculate then move elsewhere.  Having said this there will always be margin for speculation within the upper and lower bands. A stable currency is one of the most important objectives - in my mind this is not buying and selling shares, but something that can be used to buy and sell stuff with.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:26:29 AM

lol that's like feeling sorry for somebody you just beat in poker Smiley i agree, it's a good time to buy, and that's what i did and will continue doing.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:28:33 AM

There reason there is so much fud! The jealous bagholders from Litecoin and "othercoin" need to join BC and realize that this is why everyone talks about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-13PX0IDPY
CraWlinG2crypto_coin

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:29:11 AM

lol that's like feeling sorry for somebody you just beat in poker Smiley i agree, it's a good time to buy, and that's what i did and will continue doing.

Like they say one man's trash is another man's treasure =D
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:29:56 AM

WHY YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE DUMPED ANYWAY EITHER IF ITS PUMPED NOW OR LATER WITH THE FUCKING "MAY NEWS" THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DUMPS YOU STUPID FUCKS LOOK HOW MANY TIMES BITCOIN WAS DUMPED!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CANT YOU SEE? ARE YOU ALL BLIND OR WHAT??? HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A STUPID IDOTS AND BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO A PUMP?Huh?? THE COIN WILL BE DUMPED ANYWAY LIKE ANY OTHER COIN, LIKE BITCOIN, LIKE LITECOIN, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WITHOUT A PUMP THE DUMPED PRICE WILL BE MUCH LOWER ENJOY NOW YOUR 10 CENTS AND WAKING UP EVERY DAY WITH PRICE DROPS IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Man, if you really want a pump, why don't you fucking sell your car, sell your house take a loan and put all this money to Blackcoin? That for sure, will pump it. Otherwise, don´t tell people what to do with their money if you got no balls to do it. Blatant Moron.

There was a planned Pump days ago, and the official guys from BlackCoin came here and said not to do it.... This is about that, there were plans to raise 300 BTC for a pump

I did not want it either but honestly now I dont care. If you want people to rally then get them to rally. Anything is better than rewarding dumpers by letting weak hands lose because the pool is down. Sell short and play with fire. Thats why we need all the miners. Get the litecoin and bitcoin miners here so we can go even higher. Thats a sustained pump. Its much more real and consistent.

I read somewhere on this forum that the daily BC volume bought by the multipool equals around 6btc.. If this is the case... the mulipool probably has little to no effect on the price at the current trading level (price & volume) we are at.

+ we all need to think about something new to free us from the clones..... thinking about it all the time...

that s the spirit. Only the communauty could differentiate BC from clones.
reeko400

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:32:18 AM

There are other multipools available http://www.cryptoalts.com/ is one, its paying out and works just like the other multi.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:35:32 AM

alright so our next community goal should be to fund something like nascar but bigger Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:36:56 AM

that s the spirit. Only the communauty could differentiate BC from clones.
Real big arguments HARD TO COPY

1st Big step is done coinkite
like on site: "...and the first which accumulates more than ฿25 in value wins. "

2nd argument real good Dev you can not copy him

some projects are under way let them in.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:38:01 AM

BlackCoin - The Best Cryptocurrency (so far):

1. Fastest transaction-confirmations in the world's top 10 cryptos, less than a minute on average!  Vital for retail business!
2. Super fast transactions, confirmations can be as quick as 4 seconds
3. Ranked #3 in daily trading volume for weeks
4. Ranked #9 in market-cap for over 10 days
5. Ranked #2 in BitCoinTalk's Alt-Crypto forum activity
6. Ranked #5 in tweets per day
7. New Internet-Trading APIs, Exchanges and Merchants are accepting BC every week
8. Easy to implement in Trading APIs
9. 1% yearly interest earned on staked coins
10. No mining of new coins, inflation tied to yearly interest
11. Ecologically friendly blockchain: resource-hungry mining not required
12. Steadily increasing distribution

Always bet on black

Feel free to quote & repost Wink

Data sources: www.coinmarketcap.com, www.bitinfocharts.com & blocks.blackcoin.pw/chain/BlackCoin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:38:05 AM

alright so our next community goal should be to fund something like nascar but bigger Cheesy

So , what would be that ? Formula 1? Smiley.
We need a lot , and I mean a lot of money for that.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
nangetsu

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:42:40 AM

Is whitecoin the new black now?
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:43:50 AM

No, WhiteCoin is your mother
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:44:05 AM

what is black in your opinion?

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:45:52 AM

So , what would be that ? Formula 1? Smiley.
We need a lot , and I mean a lot of money for that.
1st infrastructure and merchants and social growth ^^ mostly that social growth ^^
and distribution.

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 08:49:09 AM

Ballsy market buy to 29K sats. I salute you, sirs or madams!  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
bluestskies

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

Somewhat in the same boat. People spreading enough fud combined with dumpers setting obvious manipulative low walls are driving the price down every day this week and is causing panic amongst weak hands. Higher gains would hopefully set a new floor (look at cinni on poloniex...big pump, big dump, but still higher than yesterday before the pump started). It would also turn heads and garner fresh blood of people interested. Just looking at the depth chart, we need more support. Without or without a pump, there IS a dump going on and now prices are falling to a point where it's scaring away new investors. Easy to say let the weak hands sell or that we're better off, but we NEED the weak hands (along with stronger hands) to keep buying and believing in the coin, especially with a saturated crypto market that gets bigger each day. We need at least some hype to drive folks to buy THIS coin, instead of coming to the forum and not knowing (at first glance) the difference between BlackCoin, WhiteCoin, YellowCoin, etc and just seeing this as a P&D because it's falling a little more each day after huge gains. I know some people are coordinating buy walls and others, like me, are just buying into sell listings instead of setting lower asks, but alone, we are no match for the whales. Together is another story.

I'm not even saying I would want a sudden rise to 50k or even 40k (heck don't even call it a pump, just a group buy) but a positive percentage day, just to see some green instead of red, even up through the now mental barrier of say 30k would be calming to put trust into the coin that they're "not too late" for a lot of people, I think.

Pages: « 1 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: