Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:40:18 PM

There is no reason, at all, that BlackCoin won't be 1$ come June 1st.

I wouldn't be that optimistic.

And when I look at DarkCoin...  Shocked Shocked
when you look at darkcoin, you see BC not long ago.
pumped up and soon to be dumped to a normal value, currently taking a bit of "our" trading volume as CINNI and WC did. take a look at those two, i bet you've been worried the same there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:43:06 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 05:56:57 PM by Luxasd

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

First prize: 1000BC and a Limited Edition BC Card.
Second Prize: 500BC and a First Edition BC Card.
Third Prize: 250BC and a First Edition BC Card.

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

Here is the first entry by rickywaldron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elugaT-R308

Are musicvideos allowed?
With a song about Blackcoin of course.

Well it'd be more of a song than a video.
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:46:17 PM

I wouldn't be that optimistic.

And when I look at DarkCoin...  Shocked Shocked

I know that post really surprised me. Soepkip's sounding like Iconic...he is usually conservative and cautious. So if Soepkip thinks there's no reason the price won't be $1, what will it actually be then?  Shocked

I think Darkcoin has good long term potential (next to BC of course) but it's being overhyped right now. As we've seen with bc, what goes up too fast will surely come down fast as well.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:05:41 PM

Also to anyone looking for a Blackcoin wallpaper, enjoy! (resolution is 1920x1080)
Not much too it either, aside from the ''meet black'' text and extra gloss but thought some might like it Smiley
(All credits obviously go to the creator of the Blackcoin logo, it's not my intention to break any copyright laws and will remove any ''fan art'' if the owner of said logo requires me to do so.)
http://imgur.com/secxAsA

Nice. But it'd be nicer even if in 3-d.
VigintiTrez

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:10:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nPTZh2h.jpg

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

Here is the first entry by rickywaldron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elugaT-R308

I will apply to this Cheesy

I'm the creator of that Hitler video Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:15:05 PM

What we are actually looking for:

(and the only kind of video that will win) is video's like used on www.weusecoins.com etc. Informative, good designed and -most importantly- usefull for the future.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:19:35 PM

Might make an entry, although it depends on if my friend with a professional camera and lenses has time before May 2nd.
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:20:31 PM

Some of you guys are insane.  All this negative talk. "oh I'm not sure what more blackcoin can do yatta yatta"  Stocks go up and down. It's been one week for crying out loud and people are acting like children.  Buck up guys.  Blackcoin is the best out there, we all know this.

I KNOW THIS

Some of you guys are insane.  All this negative talk. "oh I'm not sure what more blackcoin can do yatta yatta"  Stocks go up and down. It's been one week for crying out loud and people are acting like children.  Buck up guys.  Blackcoin is the best out there, we all know this.

+1 Let's build value to bc by contacting vendors that already accept cryptos and ask them to accept bc. I've done this for a few vendors this week, without hearing back yet. But if more of us do things like that and get bc accepted by other vendors then the price growth will follow.

Amen my brothers!

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

And when I look at DarkCoin...  Shocked Shocked

I think Darkcoin has good long term potential (next to BC of course) but it's being overhyped right now. As we've seen with bc, what goes up too fast will surely come down fast as well.

As if the words were pulled from my mouth.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:22:46 PM

That you pretend to know anything about me is just pathetic, in a funny kind of way. So ok, create whatever perception you may have of me that blocks you from looking at the mirror and see yourself.

So you "created" a card. Nice looking, no doubt and a collection item if you ask me... not for "your" design, but the the logo design that I state on every post is not only gorgeous but BC's best assent beyond team-community. Those should sell like hot cakes NOT BECAUSE OF YOU or any trust, but as simple beautiful collectible item. I will get one myself, as a matter of fact. And not because they are usable at the moment for any practical way. But you want credit for it? OK, all to you. More satisfied now? And, you don't know, you maybe more remembered for it than for the vague memory of you everyone in the forum someday, kind of the endearing cloudy memory one has when years past of the town's fool.

And no, I did not spend all those words analyzing you -but of course an egomaniac of your proportions would assume so-, I used those words to make points that some in this forum needs to be reminded that ethics count for something and that raw greed most often destroys good projects and, well, you know, I see BC as a good project that depends on image and crypto-community's perception  and you know I don't want anyone mildly interested in the coin to come here and have the wrong perception... you, pal, offer the wrong perception to anyone/.

Fortunately you were given religion by a team that knows better to let the greedy bunch run amok. They will continue doing what they have done so greatly so far and, hopefully, reining in on yahoos out for prey.

Otherwise, good luck with the gorgeous card, like I said, I'll get one myself. Maybe two.

Do you read what you write before clicking post? You wrote paragraphs about me, and many of your sentences were assumptions based on your own life. Next time before you comment take a moment and ask yourself: "will I sound like a jealous troll if I post this"? You assumed I was referring to the physical design of the card, but I was referring to the custom software pre-loaded on the card that will make it easier for anyone to use BC. You can attempt to trivialize what I have done, but only sad envious men try to trivialize other men accomplishments, especially when they do not have any of their own to speak of. And you are correct; the BlackCoin card will be a collectible item that I designed and created. Only the logo was created by someone else. The entire card design and the software was created by me. I had the layout then refined for the final proof. So if you think the card is selling based on the logo, let us see you create something using the logo and lets see if it sells. So if and when you do purchase my card and it is delivered to you, it will be the closest you will ever be to a good idea.

So unless you have anything of value to add, your posts about me are not accomplishing anything except to make you look like the unpopular kid that wasn't invited to the party. So feel free to continue to sit behind your computer screen and be bitter while I continue to make you money by adding value to BlackCoin.

“If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that... I believe in what I do, and I'll say it.”
― John Lennon
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:24:28 PM

The Blackcoin community needs a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin. Blackcoin and the mass of development around it has clearly outgrown a single thread. We need a place where we can work together more easily, where the discourse on a topic can flow naturally... and we already have that place!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,198 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community there is active. I'm not advocating that you abandon Bitcointalk - you can do like I do and keep a permanent tab for each. Grin
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:32:21 PM

I will apply to this Cheesy

I'm the creator of that Hitler video Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M

That my friend had me dying with laughter..... !!!!

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
chuki

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:42:48 PM

Hey Guys.

Have BC Potential to hit 100 Dollar, or can BC one day better than Bitcoin?

Lets talk a little bit about Price Speculation ;-)

Very Lucky!!!
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:47:28 PM

Also to anyone looking for a Blackcoin wallpaper, enjoy! (resolution is 1920x1080)
Not much too it either, aside from the ''meet black'' text and extra gloss but thought some might like it Smiley
(All credits obviously go to the creator of the Blackcoin logo, it's not my intention to break any copyright laws and will remove any ''fan art'' if the owner of said logo requires me to do so.)

Nice. But it'd be nicer even if in 3-d.

SMH... Undecided you have so much bitterness and jealousy you took the time to edit his quote and conveniently removed the following:
Told you before and I'm gonna tell you again, keep up the good work mate!  Wink

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:48:25 PM

IconicExpert was right.

WE need a pump to get out of this shit mess we're in. You guys might not see the big picture, or are blind to care. But long term we are going down. 2 weeks ago we were trading around 50K, last week it was 40K, and now we are happy if we can reliably break 30K.

The community pump leaves a bad taste in almost everyone's mouth. Branding is everything and calling it a Community Pump was a bad idea. If I had called it a Community Buy Day we would not be having this discussion. However, there is more than one way to pump something, and now that the cards will be shipping I will use the fact that BC is the only coin right now with this kind of technology to pump BC. By the end of next week I will make sure every crypto and tech related website knows about our cards. BC value will increase on that news. So we will just have to deal with the sell-offs for a few more days.
Told you before and I'm gonna tell you again, keep up the good work mate!  Wink

Love the wallpaper. It's on my screen now. Thanks.

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

BlackCoin Card Shipping Next Week

I am happy to announce the first batch of the BlackCoin cards will be shipping next week!!! In a few days those sexy BlackCoin cards will start showing up in your mailboxes!!! I will upload photos as soon as the batch arrives from the factory on Monday. I want to thank everyone who purchased the first batch of BlackCoin cards!!!

If you haven't already purchased a BlackCoin card and you want to be part of the second batch being sent out in May, please place your order now: http://www.blackcoincard.com
[/b]

Good to hear Smiley
I would really want to purchase three or four cards precharged with 500 or 1000 BC as a gift to some friends and for me, is this option available? that would be so convenient to me.

That is the beauty of the cards, you can add as much BC as you want once the cards arrive.
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:50:26 PM

I heard one of the multipools will start x11 mining. Which pool and when is this starting?
major_coiner

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:58:54 PM

BlackCoin Card Shipping Next Week

I am happy to announce the first batch of the BlackCoin cards will be shipping next week!!! In a few days those sexy BlackCoin cards will start showing up in your mailboxes!!! I will upload photos as soon as the batch arrives from the factory on Monday. I want to thank everyone who purchased the first batch of BlackCoin cards!!!

If you haven't already purchased a BlackCoin card and you want to be part of the second batch being sent out in May, please place your order now: http://www.blackcoincard.com
[/b]

Good to hear Smiley
I would really want to purchase three or four cards precharged with 500 or 1000 BC as a gift to some friends and for me, is this option available? that would be so convenient to me.

That is the beauty of the cards, you can add as much BC as you want once the cards arrive.

Yes, but when you want to send a gift to someone, for example a potential client for your bussiness or you want to surprise someone, it's much more convenient and direct to send the gift directly to the person you want to make that gift ("as is"); less steps, less time consuming, more simple, more practical. As an option isn't bad, and I think it's a good idea.

-EDIT-
But, don't get me wrong, I really like the cards and they look impressive, keep up the good work!
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:58:57 PM

Hey Guys.

Have BC Potential to hit 100 Dollar, or can BC one day better than Bitcoin?

Lets talk a little bit about Price Speculation ;-)

To get to $1 price needs to move x7 from here, or x2 from the peak. So $1 is looking quite likely. (Within 1 month)

To get to $10 there will need to be some changes in crypto, litecoin will need to give way to BC in second place. (Within 4 months)

To get to $100 bitcoin and litecoin will need to fail, dropping to second and third place behind BlackCoin. (Within 1 year)

Holding BC long and strong Smiley
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:59:13 PM

Do you read what you write before clicking post? You wrote paragraphs about me, and many of your sentences were assumptions based on your own life. Next time before you comment take a moment and ask yourself: "will I sound like a jealous troll if I post this"? You assumed I was referring to the physical design of the card, but I was referring to the custom software pre-loaded on the card that will make it easier for anyone to use BC. You can attempt to trivialize what I have done, but only sad envious men try to trivialize other men accomplishments, especially when they do not have any of their own to speak of. And you are correct; the BlackCoin card will be a collectible item that I designed and created. Only the logo was created by someone else. The entire card design and the software was created by me. I had the layout then refined for the final proof. So if you think the card is selling based on the logo, let us see you create something using the logo and lets see if it sells. So if and when you do purchase my card and it is delivered to you, it will be the closest you will ever be to a good idea.

So unless you have anything of value to add, your posts about me are not accomplishing anything except to make you look like the unpopular kid that wasn't invited to the party. So feel free to continue to sit behind your computer screen and be bitter while I continue to make you money by adding value to BlackCoin.

“If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that... I believe in what I do, and I'll say it.”
― John Lennon

This is a bit too much... but I guess you somehow need it... Sad, very sad. The "design of the card, outside of the logo, is your regular credit card with a black background, Monster "design creation" on your part. As for the software, aren't all those phone cards that came out like 10 years ago, rechargeable? Is that the "software innovation" you are bringing to the BC table? You do know you can order now refillable credit cards with photos of Elvis, Marilyn... etc., don't you? But yours is indeed an amazing contribution to the BC community worth at least half the current price in the market. Or more. Happier now?

And do you realize that stating opinions about me without having the slightest idea of who I am or what may I have  accomplished just makes you look pathetically silly? Oh well if you need your jollies jigged that way, I guess you do. To each his own.

Pages: « 1 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: