Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 [1357] 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509626 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:44:55 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

This community is great but it needs expand to rise.
Some event new features need to bring us new people on board.
We cannot go higher with only 1000 people on board.
We need more people like you like pool developers like marks who are able to create something.

I agree with this part 100%. This forum is a great tool to attract new talented people. However, what rational thinking person in their right mind would want to join us if we are attacking each other and acting juvenile? I understand there will always be trolls but the key members including myself have to change how we conduct ourselves moving forward. I would really like to hear some ideas on short term and long term solutions.
I will share on prive i don't want open public some ideas
to get others advantage of stealing idea.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:45:18 AM

Today we have BC lottery when POOL will rise to High amounts it can take some media buzz to Cheesy...
EG...Great job was done by BC lottery developer.
IMO only working things matters empty promises are illusions and cause only that people will abandon ship.
1st wave of people associated with BC was only for making quick $...
They now gone to WC Cheesy like Strato (he bought 3m WC @1200 Cheesy he was thinking that WC will be his next big train)

rofl.. wc doesnt have half the organisation and teamwork of bc community. we already know this is the most superior coin in all of crypto.. what the hell would he do something stupid like that for? oh well he just might be able to scrape back out his investment with the current wc slowrise. whitecoin has 300 million coins.. its going to need 3 times the amount of investment bc needs. like i said.. other coins can only be second to bc.. at best.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:46:08 AM

I love this forum
It is very entertaining

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:49:02 AM

I love this forum
It is very entertaining

Ain't that the truth.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:52:57 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

We need more people like you like pool developers like marks who are able to create something.

I agree with this part 100%. This forum is a great tool to attract new talented people. However, what rational thinking person in their right mind would want to join us if we are attacking each other and acting juvenile? I understand there will always be trolls but the key members including myself have to change how we conduct ourselves moving forward. I would really like to hear some ideas on short term and long term solutions.

That is the opposite of what we need to do. For weeks everything has been done behind closed doors. We need to discuss ideas openly so others can see us all work as a team and want to join in. We have to start being more transparent.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:56:13 AM

My situation:

I bought in and held BC since 1000 SAT.  Call it faith, call it a dream, I call it manifest destiny.

My resolve:

Let's ignore the fluff and focus on all good things BC.  Us true BC believers, myself included, need to gel and be one virtual unit!  Cutting edge ideas, a vision, execution, and a stroke of luck will lead us to the mainstream.  Let's keep pushing forward my fellow Blackcoinites.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:00:06 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 02:12:11 AM by PeterPalmBeach

Lets Be More Proactive

That is the opposite of what we need to do. For weeks everything has been done behind closed doors. We need to discuss ideas openly so others can see us all work as a team and want to join in. We have to start being more transparent.

Many future projects have to be done in a way of attracting NEW people, meaning; no talking about POW, POS, pools. gravity etc and no talking about BTC either (I know...).
All of us here know what BTC is but NOT out there....
We need new blood.
I got few people joined in on BC and they invested but you know what; it was pain in the a..s for me to show, explain how, and then DO IT for them. We have no structure ready; moolah, vault etc is not enough. It has to be more simpler than that. Coinbase is an example.
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:00:54 AM

BlackCast now online on YouTube:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/462047749652103169

Retweet Smiley!

Also: Video is still being processed by YouTube, also i'll cut it later on when i get the chance.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:01:08 AM

i agree that the need for transparency is to our greater advantage. to protect our ideas what we can do is have them formally announced as early as possible to our pr outlets. other coins will always copy.. but we can make sure they copy after the world knows we did it first ;p
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:05:13 AM

i agree that the need for transparency is to our greater advantage. to protect our ideas what we can do is have them formally announced as early as possible to our pr outlets. other coins will always copy.. but we can make sure they copy after the world knows we did it first ;p

We just have to promote to pre existing mining/pool/economic/etc Bitcoin related discussion boards.

We need a SWAT Team to penetrate forums covertly. Lol

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:06:49 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

I'm on the fence here.  While I believe in open sourced discussion and sharing of ideas, I'm almost certain other altcoin dev/followers are looking to our forum for ideas to try to undercut us. Think of the mentality of a discerning few that feel entitled and knock off everything off as soon as a product or idea hits the shelves.   No integrity or ingenuity but they don't care.  

People can say competition is healthy but I believe you always think and stay 10 steps ahead or you'll become obsolete (IE-RIM/Blackberry) Why give them privilege?  

There's got to be a way....

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:32:05 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

Many future projects have to be done in a way of attracting NEW people, meaning; no talking about POW, POS, pools. gravity etc and no talking about BTC either (I know...).
All of us here know what BTC is but NOT out there....
We need new blood.
I got few people joined in on BC and they invested but you know what; it was pain in the a..s for me to show, explain how, and then DO IT for them. We have no structure ready; moolah, vault etc is not enough. It has to be more simpler than that. Coinbase is an example.

There´s no magic solution you'll need new investors, The Multipool can not sustain the price alone .

But how to get new Investor ?

1 - With the rise price and increase profitability . ( this is not our reality now )
2 - Massive and viral marketing to show BC to the world .
3 - Multipool needs to be 100 % , Statistics , etc ...
4 - More exchanges FIAT / BC .
5 - Acceptance of most merchants.
6 - Software applications to facilitate new investors.

Take the example of the PODCAST , had just over 300 people watching . This is a really small people. How many people know Blackcoin 100K - 200K ?  This is nothing compared to billion inhabitants of this planet .

Events like Wallstreet , are essentially what we need to , you have to create buzz , you have to be different, to attract media for blackcoin for to show us to the world , I can say with almost 100 % certainty that less than 100K people know about blackcoin .

Blackcoin is still very new , but has already demonstrated its potential , I have no doubt that we will at least for the TOP2.

The right way to go now is the marketing, disclosure Blackcoin .... more tools support (Multipool, Blackcoincard, More exchanges FIAT / BC, etc) The marketing will attract new investors, new investors will facilitate the creation of new services for Blackcoin, everybody happy, and so will create a solid ecosystem.

Please if you have not donated, make a donation for that we can show Blackcoin to Wall Street and the rest of World.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:04:33 AM

Fascinating situation, is it not? From one angle, you could say we a are a collective brain. Distributed intelligence. At any given moment, this or that neuron is working overtime, hitting creative gold. And what one gains, we all gain. Or can. However, this feedback loop requires not just individual work, but mutual respect, brotherhood, and at all costs, minimization of negativity. With every expression of negative emotion here, we collectively die a little. And then it takes energy just to regenerate back to baseline. Energy that was and is needed to build and create. Our time is not unlimited, as many here understand very well.

Everything ultimately depends on action, not words. The burden of action is always on the individual. The reality of action is within the individual. It is a (among other things) a fascist myth that the collective supercedes the individual in importance and that it should direct his will. I say this not to espouse a philosophy. I say it to make the point that we move forward only through our individual gifts and efforts. They are what nourish the whole, and keep it healthy and robust.

Therefore, in the face of the question 'what to do now', my chief answer is - invent, do, and support. As an individual, devise a plan. Begin executing NOW. If it looks powerful and worth sharing, put it out there. Call for support. Don't get support right away? Keep working. You'll either find it wasn't the right effort, or you'll develop and refine it to the point where others will see what you saw earlier. And then help will come.

TLDR: Just take action now. Be generous with your respect, and strong in your resistance to irritation. Do not participate in negativity of any kind.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:21:43 AM

This coin hurt itself with all the fake buy walls/"blackshield" bullsh*t. The price is constantly being manipulated and propped up artificially, this is a pretty big deterrent for new investors (I'm not talking about day traders who are just here for the local minima and local maxima). So, now the price is stuck in some sort of limbo with some of the people who bought in back when it was sub 1k sporadically cashing out for their huge profits and pushing the price back down to the fake floor while all the people who bought in high during the pump(s) are waiting/wanting for it to rise again through an influx of new investors but, guess what, new investors don't want to invest in a coin that is already artificially high priced; a coin where most the big bag holders got in very early and all it would take is one rogue sell-off for huge profits to crash the market at this price range.

How many people are actually invested in BC? How many people have wallets? Now, keep in mind that in no way do all of those wallets belong to different people. How is the distribution? 50%+ owned by the top 100? At this point, are there enough people involved to support a significantly larger market cap than the current? Are there even enough people to support the current market cap without the help of fake buy walls and the "blackshield"?
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:24:23 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

Well put.  The behavior of those putting things together behind the scenes speaks volumes to potential investors about a coin if you ask me.    Good suggestion rethinking your approach.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:28:56 AM

As you can see the whale wallets, more and more BC are bing bought out from weak hands. I see good price surges in future, everyday the price is bound to increase and decrease, its normal. The reality is that BC is going to be a big hit.

Plans i would like to see take place:
1. Blackcoin talking to forbes since it has talked to coindesk
2. Blackcoin starting its first Blackcoin convention
3. Blackcoins being bought out from weakhands not be seen on markets again. Because theres only 70million, if even 69million are put in wallets, then supply will boom the price as in the case of BTC.
4. Blackcoin sent to the mail of every american.

warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:29:48 AM

I bought a BlackCard and I have NO Windows product.  Why did I but a card you ask SUPPORT....Is there any way though we can get this working on a mac PC ?!?!?!?

Thank you for your purchase and support. I made it very clear on the website and in this forum it is a Windows only product.

I bought it knowing that just hope it can eventually be port over cause a lot of computers do have mac os.   W
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:31:04 AM

I bought a BlackCard and I have NO Windows product.  Why did I but a card you ask SUPPORT....Is there any way though we can get this working on a mac PC ?!?!?!?

Thank you for your purchase and support. I made it very clear on the website and in this forum it is a Windows only product.

that's not very hard to fix. u can partition the drive with a mac formatted partition and stick the wallet on it. easy

or he could get a real computer... Tongue

I know what I can do but not everyone is going to do that.  We need to think about the casual user that can plug and play.  I will NEVER get a windows based computer again.  They will NEVER get a dime from me.
black_shibe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:12:10 AM

Linux master race
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:14:02 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 01:59:42 PM by buy-black

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 27
FIBONACCI AND ELLIOTT WAVE - FACT OR FICTION? YOU DECIDE!

Before you dig into this report please watch these two videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Lu65XxTU  (<<--This one is a MUST SEE!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bWQfl1Waw

So the market has been trending down and finally today I had enough time to try to find the Elliott Waves to try to predict the next move, or try to spot a new upward trend. I don't have a lot of experience with Elliott Waves but l was able to find the following waves which seem to follow (most of) the Elliott wave rules for a down trend:

1. Typical five waves down and three waves up
2. Waves 1, 3, 5 are downtrend and waves 2, 4 are up trends
3. Wave 3 cannot be the shortest

Note that the first bull wave 1 through five follows exactly all of the Elliott Wave rules forming a perfect example for waves 1 though 5 in uptrend.

We can see that right after wave 5 the retracement was at the 61.8% but the subsequent waves did not confirm a continuation of the up-trend. Therefore I drew a new possible 5 wave downtrend. These waves did not follow some of the rules but I drew them anyway.

Note that this first 5 waves in downtrend were followed by the expected A-B-C rebound, confirming the trend.  The next 5 waves in downtrend continued and ended in A which it was not very clear as to what type of it was.

So I zoomed in to the 5 min chart to see if I could be a new wave trend at the end

In this portion of the trend I could identify four more downward waves and fifth wave was yet to be confirmed. By the time I had finished doing the graph the wave 5 had taken the price down to new lows!

Notice on the next graph if you use the Fib Extension tool on wave 4 you would have two possible target prices, one at 25.3K and a second at 24.3K

The price actually reached 24.64K. So remember that you can predict the next wave move using Fib Extension of the previous wave.

Sometimes it is difficult to find the Elliott Waves but there are many times when these waves can be clearly identified. Use the different time scales to look for these waves.

So it is late now and I must go to sleep!  I leave you with this last image.  Is this the beginning of 5 wave uptrend?

Buy-Black

ps.  Thanks JL  I am terrible with spelling.. have made my Elliott corrections to include 2L and 2T.

BC + XC + DRK
Pages: « 1 ... 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 [1357] 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: