Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 [1405] 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 09:44:27 PM

Hi all

First off to Iconic, great work bud on the BlackCoin Cards, I can already see them being a huge success for BlackCoin and for crypto's in general. I had some free time today so I used it to redesign the BlackCoin Card GUI. It's just a concept, but I think it looks quite a bit better than the current GUI. Let me know your thoughts on it.

Redesigned GUI

Original GUI

For those of you who'd like to know. I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Regards,
Wulfcastle

HI,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I read your PM but I was very busy and I wanted to respond in detail. The GUI is constantly being tweaked and it will continue to be tweaked weeks and months ahead. When designing a GUI you have to take your core demographic into consideration when deciding layout, font size, color, element location...etc..etc. Unfortunately the wallet software has to appeal to a diverse demographic and finding the right balance will take tweaking. There has to be a balance between beauty and functionality.

Your design is very nice but it is not a practical design for my development environment. When you design GUIs for developers you have to know the limitations of the tools being used to create the software, and you have to have a general knowledge of GUI design from a developers point of view. Also, you always have to take the end-user into consideration when designing GUIs. What appeals to a young techie will not appeal to someone in their late 50s that most likely use corrective lenses and cannot read computer font well.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
give me now my 1000BC Tongue for efford KrokieRocks
Do you like that new one or old GUI ? For me new look much better.
I'm glad to see you like my concept GUI  Smiley
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:45:53 PM

Where I can find the best chart for Blackcoin?

Bitcoinwisdom is great but it's not from the beggining; chart at mintpal is not good for me...

This is my favourite set of charts =)

https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc

Thank You Smiley
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:46:05 PM

If they want to be in charge of this, I believe resumes and interviewing for the job is in order. Not just promoting themselves cause they have been here longer or have more coins, or are in IRC the most.

+1 +1 +1

Exactly my thoughts.

No, Blackcoin shouldn't be seen as a business.  It's centralization, it doesn't work for crypto-currency.  
It looks too much like a pyramid, and Blackcoin already has that reputation.
What any crypto-currency needs is an open-source platform which can easily be implemented in Blackcoin based applications.
The job of the dev team is to encourage integration through good communication and trustable software with integrated functions to speed up the production time of third parties.
The Blackcoin card is a good example of that, it is a good thing, even if it's version 1.0.  I actually fucking love that stuff.  Although i always hope on a free open-source project.  
I have the feeling the common social dynamics of this community are very impatient and too fast.
This coin is 2 months old or something, what did you expect, these are freelancer, students and enthusiasts.  Let it thrive in open-source until you have a huge user-basis with a lot of applications, liquidity is healthy.
talking with big letter and colors
woooooohoow
But if promises blinded you, you should only blame yourself.

I am sure my project will spark an open source project soon.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:48:09 PM

Hi all

First off to Iconic, great work bud on the BlackCoin Cards, I can already see them being a huge success for BlackCoin and for crypto's in general. I had some free time today so I used it to redesign the BlackCoin Card GUI. It's just a concept, but I think it looks quite a bit better than the current GUI. Let me know your thoughts on it.

Redesigned GUI

Original GUI

For those of you who'd like to know. I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Regards,
Wulfcastle

HI,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I read your PM but I was very busy and I wanted to respond in detail. The GUI is constantly being tweaked and it will continue to be tweaked weeks and months ahead. When designing a GUI you have to take your core demographic into consideration when deciding layout, font size, color, element location...etc..etc. Unfortunately the wallet software has to appeal to a diverse demographic and finding the right balance will take tweaking. There has to be a balance between beauty and functionality.

Your design is very nice but it is not a practical design for my development environment. When you design GUIs for developers you have to know the limitations of the tools being used to create the software, and you have to have a general knowledge of GUI design from a developers point of view. Also, you always have to take the end-user into consideration when designing GUIs. What appeals to a young techie will not appeal to someone in their late 50s that most likely use corrective lenses and cannot read computer font well.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
give me now my 1000BC Tongue for efford KrokieRocks
Do you like that new one or old GUI ? For me new look much better.
I'm glad to see you like my concept GUI  Smiley

I like it too and in between posts I have been adapting the app to it. I can't do everything for the reasons I mentioned before...but I can do some Smiley
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:53:48 PM

Where I can find the best chart for Blackcoin?

Bitcoinwisdom is great but it's not from the beggining; chart at mintpal is not good for me...

try http://www.blackcoincharts.com/ Smiley

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:54:31 PM

I like it too and in between posts I have been adapting the app to it. I can't do everything for the reasons I mentioned before...but I can do some Smiley
Twiter part news is GREAT too wee need it:) in original looks better. // But both designs look good now when i longer look at them.

Open source but not for open copy ?
I don't want to see WC version of it soon Cheesy

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:00:34 PM

Can someone explain why BC spiked today and fell down so quickly?
toolu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:01:32 PM

wow the mention of IE sparks an attack. What will newcomers think when they read these posts. Will they suffer attacks for giving their 2 cents about IE... just seems so damn familiar. BC is NOT a shitcoin, let's stop acting like it and consider what type of community we want to be. I hope BC disassociates itself from IE until he apologizes.

I actually defended IE's Walk on Wallstreet on twitter  thehashtag regrets
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:04:05 PM

Look at AC drama someome dump AC for safe BC IMO.
To be clear Asia suppose to have about 150m in market but is had 3bln hidden premine and someone dumped that.
When people realized that shit probably moved to BC again while day tradares dumped on high.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:04:19 PM

Twiter part news is GREAT too wee need it:) in original looks better. // But both designs look good now when i longer look at them.

Smiley...If I had made it open source their would be 10 different cards right now Smiley
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:05:26 PM

Smiley...If I had made it open source their would be 10 different cards right now Smiley
Agree Cheesy FLT one for sure ;=) haha - joke

evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:08:08 PM

Look at AC drama someome dump AC for safe BC IMO.
To be clear Asia suppose to have about 150m in market but is had 3bln hidden premine and someone dumped that.
When people realized that shit probably moved to BC again while day tradares dumped on high.

I read someone earlier on twitter that it was due to the multipool but it faded away too fast  Sad
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:10:42 PM

Letter to IconicExpert. From me PERSONALLY

As we all know I have been with this community basically from day one, I have personally seen it grow and I have personally become the main spokes person for BlackCoin. I am viewed as the Community Manager for one reason: Trust & Transparancy. You came to me with your press release idea, and I said: put up or shut up, you delivered. I donated.

You came up with the BlackCoin Cards. I loved it and I helped promote it heavily on all the social media accounts and places I could. It was a big success. Over 300 sold in the first batch.

You came up with the WallStreet idea. I liked it, and I asked the people that are able to fund projects like these for their opinion. Before I could get the final answer you decided to hop off IRC and a day later you just posted it on the BTC Talk thread. It went great. I donated.

From that moment on you have never contacted us again. I was pissed when you publicly attacked Gritt for a comment that was true but misread by many. He apologised to me for it, we put out the actual statement that still counts: We support the idea, we do not sponsor it and it's not from the official BlackCoin team.

You know full well where to contact me, IRC, PM on BTCTalk and I think you even have my personal e-mail. Instead of asking me what that comment was about, you wanted to go on to publicly discredit all the work we have been doing for months.

Next you go and claim that idea's, that were from other users, were yours and successful because of you. I find it curious that you claim that VoS was your effort, and when I simply reply with definite proof it wasn't you, you can't even bring it up to make an apology.

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned 'take over' is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

I personally am managing 40-50 people that work DAILY on making BlackCoin better. One of the reasons why we have decided to get a REAL PR firm for promoting the coin is because it has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. We will be doing something unique, and the only person bashing MY EFFORTS down is you.

We showed our faces on the BlackCast. We got over 250 concurrent viewers during the stream, and a YouTube video that has been watched over 1250 times. I've gotten countless messages that people love the cast and that they trust BlackCoin so much more.

Besides, you haven't talked about the answers we gave to your questions on the BlackCast. You seem to avoid anything that we do, i have publicly stated I like your work but i'm regretting these words with every other post you make.

The same with now (again, while I write this post up) the threats against the whole team that has worked so hard to make BlackCoin possible. It is so counter productive. Just go do your cards, go do your WallStreet event. This is not, and has never been some sort of competition/contest. You seem to want to make it one. For what reason I don't know.

Oh, and by the way, while I have been working 16 hours a day, for the last 60 days, i have donated to projects that others had. You seem to be such a rich and successful guy. Congrats. Why don't you come out and put up 2500$ for your WallStreet idea. We have an idea and come with 15000$ in hand.

We don't know if the PR firm will be an success. We don't know if Wall Street will be an success. We haven't bashed your plans, you seem to want to bash us at every chance you get.

Respect is not gained here by yelling. Respect is not gained here by the person with the biggest ego. Respect is earned by the person that delivers.

---------
About the foundation: We will address all this in the upcoming week. We are still forming everything and I also want to point to this article we have released on the 28th of March - http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/formation-of-the-blackcoin-foundation/

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:13:47 PM

Lol and duplicate IE accounts exist, no one holding BC supports IE, he has ripped us off those cards he is selling us cost $1 on ebay...

If that is true, then start selling "those cards" for half IE is and make a killing! Otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?

Try again donk.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:15:39 PM

As we all know I have been with this community basically from day one, I have personally seen it grow and I have personally become the main spokes person for BlackCoin. I am viewed as the Community Manager for one reason: Trust & Transparancy. You came to me with your press release idea, and I said: put up or shut up, you delivered. I donated.

You came up with the BlackCoin Cards. I loved it and I helped promote it heavily on all the social media accounts and places I could. It was a big success. Over 300 sold in the first batch.

You came up with the WallStreet idea. I liked it, and I asked the people that are able to fund projects like these for their opinion. Before I could get the final answer you decided to hop off IRC and a day later you just posted it on the BTC Talk thread. It went great. I donated.

From that moment on you have never contacted us again. I was pissed when you publicly attacked Gritt for a comment that was true but misread by many. He apologised to me for it, we put out the actual statement that still counts: We support the idea, we do not sponsor it and it's not from the official BlackCoin team.

You know full well where to contact me, IRC, PM on BTCTalk and I think you even have my personal e-mail. Instead of asking me what that comment was about, you wanted to go on to publicly discredit all the work we have been doing for months.

Next you go and claim that idea's, that were from other users, were yours and successful because of you. I find it curious that you claim that VoS was your effort, and when I simply reply with definite proof it wasn't you, you can't even bring it up to make an apology.

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned take over is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

I personally am managing 40-50 people that work DAILY on making BlackCoin better. One of the reasons why we have decided to get a REAL PR firm for promoting the coin is because it has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. We will be doing something unique, and the only person bashing MY EFFORTS down is you.

We showed our faces on the BlackCast. We got over 250 concurrent viewers during the stream, and a YouTube video that has been watched over 1250 times. I've gotten countless messages that people love the cast and that they trust BlackCoin so much more.

Besides, you haven't talked about the answers we gave to your questions on the BlackCast. You seem to avoid anything that we do, i have publicly stated I like your work but i'm regretting these words with every other post you make.

The same with now (again, while I write this post up) the threats against the whole team that has worked so hard to make BlackCoin possible. It is so counter productive. Just go do your cards, go do your WallStreet event. This is not, and has never been some sort of competition/contest. You seem to want to make it one. For what reason I don't know.

Oh, and by the way, while I have been working 16 hours a day, for the last 60 days, i have donated to projects that others had. You seem to be such a rich and successful guy. Congrats. Why don't you come out and put up 2500$ for your WallStreet idea. We have an idea and come with 15000$ in hand.

We don't know if the PR firm will be an success. We don't know if Wall Street will be an success. We haven't bashed your plans, you seem to want to bash us at every chance you get.

Respect is not gained here by yelling. Respect is not gained here by the person with the biggest ego. Respect is earned by the person that delivers.

---------
About the foundation: We will address all this in the upcoming week. We are still forming everything and I also want to point to this article we have released on the 28th of March - http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/formation-of-the-blackcoin-foundation/

IE got the attention of soepkip... lets see how this plays out.

very nice post. this is why I trust blackcoin

HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:17:43 PM

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned 'take over' is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

---------

Lets all work together and stop these single domination efforts, we need to be tied like blood brothers to get moving.

+1 Soepkip
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:17:48 PM

---------

+1,000,000
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:18:51 PM

Ecxactly move forward - mistakes take lesson and move forward to the top.
victorski- now 10post Cheesy from what community you are coming i am just curious ?

toolu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:22:15 PM

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned take over is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

---------

The blackcast deserves recognition, please nominate for most informative podcast
https://blog.blockchain.com/2014/04/16/the-first-annual-blockchain-awards/

https://i.imgur.com/7SuFxAi.gif?1
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:24:04 PM

thank you soepkip! and now please be more constructive everyone!! we have all the same goal!!  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 [1405] 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: