Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 [1358] 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:37:26 AM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 27
FIBONACCI AND ELIOT WAVE - FACT OR FICTION? YOU DECIDE!

Before you dig into this report please watch these two videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Lu65XxTU  (This one is a MUST SEE!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bWQfl1Waw

So the market has been trending down and finally today I had enough time to try to find the Eliot Waves to try to predict the next move, or try to spot a new upward trend. I don't have a lot of experience with Eliot Waves but l was able to find the following waves which seem to follow (most of) the Eliot wave rules for a down trend:

1. Typical five waves down and three waves up
2. Waves 1, 3, 5 are downtrend and waves 2, 4 are up trends
3. Wave 3 cannot be the shortest

Note that the first bull wave 1 through five follows exactly all of the Eliot Wave rules forming a perfect example for waves 1 though 5 in uptrend.

We can see that right after wave 5 the retracement was at the 61.8% but the subsequent waves did not confirm a continuation of the up-trend. Therefore I drew a new possible 5 wave downtrend. These waves did not follow some of the rules but I drew them anyway.

Note that this first 5 waves in downtrend were followed by the expected A-B-C rebound, confirming the trend.  The next 5 waves in downtrend continued and ended in A which it was not very clear as to what type of it was.

So I zoomed in to the 5 min chart to see if I could be a new wave trend at the end

In this portion of the trend I could identify four more downward waves and fifth wave was yet to be confirmed. By the time I had finished doing the graph the wave 5 had taken the price down to new lows!

Notice on the next graph if you use the Fib Extension tool on wave 4 you would have two possible target prices, one at 25.3K and a second at 24.3K

The price actually reached 24.64K. So remember that you can predict the next wave move using Fib Extension of the previous wave.

Sometimes it is difficult to find the Elitot Waves but there are many times when these waves can be clearly identified. Use the different time scales to look for these waves.

So it is late now and I must go to sleep!  I leave you with this last image.  Is this the beginning of 5 wave uptrend?

Buy-Black

Cringe! You're not really even close here. But I really like that you're trying it out.

First off, "Elliott Wave" not "Eliot Wave". Second, Ralph Nelson Elliott's Wave Principles are all over the interwebs now it's pretty easy to self-educate. Note: a big thing with Elliott wave theory is that you go UP in a 1-2-3-4-5 pattern and then correct DOWN in the A-B-C pattern.
Third, MACD's, stochastics, RSI, 200-day moving averages, exponential moving averages, etc etc etc are absolutely useless. Trust me I've researched this stuff my entire career and all those 'indicators' are useless in real-time for future predictions. Since you seem to be so persistent I though I would suggest you seriously peruse academic papers done on "Technical Analysis" here: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/DisplayAbstractSearch.cfm
Fourth....We are now, yet again for the third time in a week, down again here at this 23k-25k region on low volume. I know some traders who swear by the third re-test of support as being the make-or-break re-test. We'll see though...

JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:02:37 AM

This coin hurt itself with all the fake buy walls/"blackshield" bullsh*t. The price is constantly being manipulated and propped up artificially, this is a pretty big deterrent for new investors (I'm not talking about day traders who are just here for the local minima and local maxima). So, now the price is stuck in some sort of limbo with some of the people who bought in back when it was sub 1k sporadically cashing out for their huge profits and pushing the price back down to the fake floor while all the people who bought in high during the pump(s) are waiting/wanting for it to rise again through an influx of new investors but, guess what, new investors don't want to invest in a coin that is already artificially high priced; a coin where most the big bag holders got in very early and all it would take is one rogue sell-off for huge profits to crash the market at this price range.

How many people are actually invested in BC? How many people have wallets? Now, keep in mind that in no way do all of those wallets belong to different people. How is the distribution? 50%+ owned by the top 100? At this point, are there enough people involved to support a significantly larger market cap than the current? Are there even enough people to support the current market cap without the help of fake buy walls and the "blackshield"?

Im not sure if you understand how it works,  the BlackShield is not a fake buy-wall.    Its just combined purchase power.  The blacksheild gets its bTC from people trying to buy Blackcoin!   And if the BS gets breached, then all those people that donated will get the BC that they earned, and the wealth will spread out some more.

Think of it like this.

Say I have 100k BC,  That is a good amount, but not huge.   If I have 100k BC I don't care about getting 20 more BC a day payout from the pool.  I care about increasing the value of my 100k BC by even fractions of a %.   I can do this by combining all my bc/btc from the pool with thousands of other peoples to create a massive buy-wall.  It helps to secure the 'value' of my 100k BC and eventually it could get big enough to be nearly unbreach-able by any single dumper.

Just the BS being in existence is going to be huge for us.   Even if it was only 100bTC it would be a psychological barrier against dumping your coins.   I'm sure it will happen many times.  But it will soften of the blow of any dump.  And when it gets breached and my % of btc gets turned into bC I will just get a bigger payout.

Is a win, win win.   There is nothing fake about it.  Its just a force multiplier.

crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:11:50 AM

Black Cast was definitely a hit for me. Wasn't some juvenile production. The Dogewallstguy on the top right can run that show with the Rigwiz and I would watch it every week. Entertaining and informative.

Someone asked how many keep their BC in the wallet. If you're long with many thou then you sure as hell are gonna keep them in the wallet staking. Without the ability to mine and dump - love it. I got my first payout from the pool yesterday. Besides I don't want an exchange holding my coins anyway - just not good.

Black Card - I'll get one for myself soon enough when I can use it. Very Impressed.

Great team - I can't do what some of the guys are doing for Blackcoin but just telling a few people here and there a day is better than nothing.

On your technical chart analysis - I saw the price coming down before the Blackcast and afterwards back up - there was a pretty big dump to take the price down and just a little volume to bring it back up. Not sure about the charts really, like it was discussed this needs to be adopted to go big.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
typedays

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:26:16 AM

No premine. No IPO.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:29:54 AM

X11 miners don't forget you can mine BC at CryptoAlts.com

May be getting in some SHA open testing soon too! Wink
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:28:57 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

This community is great but it needs expand to rise.
Some event new features need to bring us new people on board.
We cannot go higher with only 1000 people on board.
We need more people like you like pool developers like marks who are able to create something.

I agree with this part 100%. This forum is a great tool to attract new talented people. However, what rational thinking person in their right mind would want to join us if we are attacking each other and acting juvenile? I understand there will always be trolls but the key members including myself have to change how we conduct ourselves moving forward. I would really like to hear some ideas on short term and long term solutions.

I think we have to address what makes BC unique. It s the leading POS crypto at the moment. We should address that to people new to crypto.
If we want to be #1, we shouldn t compete with others but showing why we will be number one.

I think that all this fuss with asics and hardware mining will blow. People who doesn t know a thing about crypto will have mixed feelings when they read the electricity costs require to maintain the bitcoin network. We have to be ready when this will occur.

Im not saying that we should attack any other crypto, but we have to work on our image. Wealth, Green, Secure, Strong comunity. There is this idea about crypto 2.0. BC is the leader of the new generation.

Just a point on the price. I understand that it seems difficult to point to people that BC is the best when price is in limbo. But that s not how market works, especially in crypto. Attention is shifting very very fast. We should concentrate in ponctual events and make the best of it. Price will follow. You have made a great job on that so far. Big player will come if they see something different and refreshing. The WS event is one fucking great idea for them to boost the price. But it s too soon to rise the price now. It will be like wasting fuel.
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:40:17 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

This community is great but it needs expand to rise.
Some event new features need to bring us new people on board.
We cannot go higher with only 1000 people on board.
We need more people like you like pool developers like marks who are able to create something.

I agree with this part 100%. This forum is a great tool to attract new talented people. However, what rational thinking person in their right mind would want to join us if we are attacking each other and acting juvenile? I understand there will always be trolls but the key members including myself have to change how we conduct ourselves moving forward. I would really like to hear some ideas on short term and long term solutions.

There is this idea about crypto 2.0. BC is the leader of the new generation.

Great Point about BC being Crypto 2.0
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:32:49 AM

Keep you BC in your local wallet guys,   1% doesn't sound like much but it adds up!.  Get your BC off the stupid exchanges and get it generating interest for you.

Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:16:52 AM

IconicExpert how far are we with donations for wallstreet?
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:17:13 AM

Keep you BC in your local wallet guys,   1% doesn't sound like much but it adds up!.  Get your BC off the stupid exchanges and get it generating interest for you.

Why do you cover up your address if it's in your sig?  Huh

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:22:30 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

How about a professional business marketing plan! I know you talked about it earlier but Blackcoin really needs this. Blackcoin is on:

Facebook: but the page is a community page, not an official fan page > We need sponsored FB posts and Ads.
Twitter: is @coinblack the official Twitter account? Then the user should follow more (targeted) people and post more investment tips regarding to Blackcoin for unaware users, using trending investment hashtags. (like #forex).
Reddit: Tops!

Blackcoin should also be on Google, Pinterest and Linkedin. And we also need an official blog with articles that target our main keywords (bitcoin, blackcoin, investing, ...). People mostly google "bitcoin". We should have a Blackcoin blogpage that has "bitcoin" as main keyword  Cool

If you need people, I can startup, a business LinkedIn page and a Pinterest page. I know how to market them, (including the Facebook Ads that I'm willing to sponsor) it's part of my daily job  Wink
We also need a professional tagline btw.

My 2 cents

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
LawBC

Activity: 221

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:48:21 AM

How about a professional business marketing plan! I know you talked about it earlier but Blackcoin really needs this. Blackcoin is on:

Facebook: but the page is a community page, not an official fan page > We need sponsored FB posts and Ads.
Twitter: is @coinblack the official Twitter account? Then the user should follow more (targeted) people and post more investment tips regarding to Blackcoin for unaware users, using trending investment hashtags. (like #forex).
Reddit: Tops!

Blackcoin should also be on Google, Pinterest and Linkedin. And we also need an official blog with articles that target our main keywords (bitcoin, blackcoin, investing, ...). People mostly google "bitcoin". We should have a Blackcoin blogpage that has "bitcoin" as main keyword  Cool

If you need people, I can startup, a business LinkedIn page and a Pinterest page. I know how to market them, (including the Facebook Ads that I'm willing to sponsor) it's part of my daily job  Wink
We also need a professional tagline btw.

My 2 cents

Agree. Please do it if you have competences in web advertising plans.
Also our FB and Twitter account could be a bit more sexy with black banners and backgrounds. Photo album with fan-arts, etc..
edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:02:05 AM

I'm wondering if there is someone out here that can make a professional youtube video for Blackcoin. Just like quark / bitcoin / peercoin have. But then in a more exclusive/classy way instead of too cartoonish.

I hereby donate 350 EUR / 490 USD to the first person that jumps in and can make one. Who's with me?

I will make the video! I have been making videos for 5yrs, I'm a beast with the adobe suite! I volunteer!

Hi guys. Thanks for the quick response. Here are some examples of video's I consider professional:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrNnrvet7Ao

Also make sure, that when making a professional video, there aren't made 3 differnt once by 3 different persons at the same time. So we need to make sure no-one else is working on a video atm. Else consider working together. I can't donate 3 times Smiley

If others want to help donating together with me, let me know Smiley

quoting my own quotes to bump this idea. McKie later pm'd me that he doesn't have time for it. Anyone else!?
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:07:23 AM

Hi guys.. been lurking for awhile now. Fairly new to this crypto thing so bare with me.

I feel that the mobile phone apps are the best way for BC to gain traction and expand amongst the greatest population. Nearly everyone in this day and age has a smart phone.

Do you guys know the app Venmo? (If not: https://venmo.com/). It's an app that allows you to connect to your bank account and make and receive payments from friends. For example.. If I'm out getting dinner with friends and someone spots me, I can easily pay the person automatically through the app. It actually works like a charm.

One of the coolest things about this app is that it allows you to store money you have recieved from your friends on the in-app wallet. This money can be left in your Venmo account to pay back others later, which makes it more convenient than having a lot of bank account transactions. These account transactions take a FULL day, at least, to complete.

If someone was able to design an app where we could easily pay our friends with Blackcoin (e.g: "wanna split this case of beer" or "hey, lets split the gas on this road trip") and it was to be paid directly to our wallets I think we would have a potential product that could really catch fire. Especially amongst the younger, college generation. It's super convenient, and still takes out the bank as the middle man!!

Maybe there is some reason why this would not be capable with the way Blackcoin or other cryptos were made... I will admit I have little knowledge of the inter-workings of cryptos. It's a fun idea though.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

-Turdle

That's a very cool idea....can someone with skills pull this out for BlackCoin ?
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:07:50 AM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/BC

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:11:18 AM

I'm wondering if there is someone out here that can make a professional youtube video for Blackcoin. Just like quark / bitcoin / peercoin have. But then in a more exclusive/classy way instead of too cartoonish.

I hereby donate 350 EUR / 490 USD to the first person that jumps in and can make one. Who's with me?

I will make the video! I have been making videos for 5yrs, I'm a beast with the adobe suite! I volunteer!

Hi guys. Thanks for the quick response. Here are some examples of video's I consider professional:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrNnrvet7Ao

Also make sure, that when making a professional video, there aren't made 3 differnt once by 3 different persons at the same time. So we need to make sure no-one else is working on a video atm. Else consider working together. I can't donate 3 times Smiley

If others want to help donating together with me, let me know Smiley

quoting my own quotes to bump this idea. McKie later pm'd me that he doesn't have time for it. Anyone else!?

I suggest you do also post/repost that in our subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/ since it is way easier to keep track of things there.
I sometimes repost things there, but since this is some kind of "personal sponsoring" i think it would be better if you did it yourself.

kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:12:30 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen.. Meet the BlackCoin awesome team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XpOQCtX3U
AnaSardinha

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:22:37 AM

My electric bill is 0.049 cents KW/H. I'd like to see someone in here top that! Cool

Check out "Crypto Miner PRO"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.pro

.03 cents usd

Cool

Grin
free

Razorcoin : RHWYvxwYtymjxWnZLcHumxma84RDUGEUqq
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:24:50 AM

Hi guys.. been lurking for awhile now. Fairly new to this crypto thing so bare with me.

I feel that the mobile phone apps are the best way for BC to gain traction and expand amongst the greatest population. Nearly everyone in this day and age has a smart phone.

Do you guys know the app Venmo? (If not: https://venmo.com/). It's an app that allows you to connect to your bank account and make and receive payments from friends. For example.. If I'm out getting dinner with friends and someone spots me, I can easily pay the person automatically through the app. It actually works like a charm.

One of the coolest things about this app is that it allows you to store money you have recieved from your friends on the in-app wallet. This money can be left in your Venmo account to pay back others later, which makes it more convenient than having a lot of bank account transactions. These account transactions take a FULL day, at least, to complete.

If someone was able to design an app where we could easily pay our friends with Blackcoin (e.g: "wanna split this case of beer" or "hey, lets split the gas on this road trip") and it was to be paid directly to our wallets I think we would have a potential product that could really catch fire. Especially amongst the younger, college generation. It's super convenient, and still takes out the bank as the middle man!!

Maybe there is some reason why this would not be capable with the way Blackcoin or other cryptos were made... I will admit I have little knowledge of the inter-workings of cryptos. It's a fun idea though.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

-Turdle

That's a very cool idea....can someone with skills pull this out for BlackCoin ?

That is a cool idea. Until that is able to be realised, people can do something very similar with the BC Twitter tipper bot that was made available last week. I've been playing around with it a bit, sending little tips to people who mention BC, to prominent tweeters. A couple of guys are using it as a betting pool, the most recent being betting on what price BC will be at by a cetain date. It's dead simple :

http://bot.blkroad.com/black.html

https://twitter.com/robin_f_hill/status/461888789586399233/photo/1
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:42:24 AM

My electric bill is 0.049 cents KW/H. I'd like to see someone in here top that! Cool

Check out "Crypto Miner PRO"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.pro

.03 cents usd

Cool

Grin
free

that's insane. the average price in Germany is 100 times == 10000% higher at avergae 0,26 € kw/h (unless you are a big company, of course ordinary people have to "sponsor" the poor multi billion € companies...)

Pages: « 1 ... 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 [1358] 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: