Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk  (Read 30583 times)
somenormalguy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:48:44 PM

Looks interesting. Watching  Grin
andi1

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:51:11 AM

Great news guys your only a stones throw from me also im at rawmarsh.  Cool

When do you think the first production ru would be ready im very interested in purchasing and could post up a review / pictures of the ASIC etc.

thanks
bitcoinultra (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:48:49 AM

Great news guys your only a stones throw from me also im at rawmarsh.  Cool

When do you think the first production ru would be ready im very interested in purchasing and could post up a review / pictures of the ASIC etc.

thanks

Production will be in March but hopefully by the end of this week we will have confirmed an exact date.

Keep in-touch you can come and visit us to verify we are real
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:42:05 AM

Quite interested in this, got a friend who lives in Thurnscoe, only he calls it "TUNSKA!" .... I've no idea why

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:07:40 AM

Quite interested in this, got a friend who lives in Thurnscoe, only he calls it "TUNSKA!" .... I've no idea why

That's how we say it in our Yorkshire accent  Grin
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:21:54 AM

I married a lovely Yorkshire lass, and i'm Scottish, we have a personal translator who speaks both.  Tongue

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:39:45 AM

After 3 months research and development we are pleased to introduce: www.bitcoinultra.co.uk

We are a UK based limited company who design and manufacture Bitcoin mining hardware.

Our new Enigma range of miners are as follows:

E1 - 750GH/s - $3565
E2 - 1500GH/s - $6750
E3 - 2250GH/s - $9565
E4 - 3000GH/s - $11999

All the above miners will be shipping on or before 31st March 2014 (Hopefully sooner!)

IMPORTANT!!

We are NOT accepting pre-orders!!!

Unlike other mining hardware suppliers, we won't take pre-orders on our products until we can 100% guarantee a delivery date.

About Us:

Our business was founded in November last year, with a primary goal of reinventing the way Bitcoin hardware is purchased. We think the never ending pre-order model is madness, for a market where the ROI calculations change with each difficulty increase.
We have worked very closely with our manufacturing partners to reduce the production lead time of all our hardware.
Our enigma range is based on CC A1 28nm ASIC chips

Company details:

Bitcoin Ultra is a trading name of Jenra Ltd (SC462174) registered in the UK.

Address:
Bitcoin Ultra
Thurnscoe Business Centre
Thurnscoe
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
S63 0BL
United Kingdom

Tel: 01709 242224 (Monday to Friday - 9am til 5pm GMT)

Please note: we contacted forum admin miningbuddy a couple of weeks ago and he has agreed to test and review our boards

heh...sounds like the following scams .....same guys likely ramping up again

www.butterflyiabs.com (summer/fall scam 2013)
www.ctsminer.com(winter 2014 scam)

where is your web page...product video...staff video... etc etc

and the most important question...even if you DON'T TAKE pre-orders will you end up taking PAYPAL and/or CREDIT CARDS

if you are legit that is the only way to fly off the helo pad so to speak ....BFL KNC all took paypal when they started to show legit
once you are legit you can go wire xfer or btc only w/o paypal and some of the above for proof you'll never get out the gate even if you are legit

(hey i took a chance on www.kncminer.com but only with paypal and amex cc underneath)

without cc or paypal you are just another pre-order scam ..even if legit and the equip don't work we still would not get pre-order $$$ back on that or missed timelines

my 2c worth
Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:42:36 AM

payment options please? i presume that you will open up credit card payments when rigs are ready to ship?
my opinion is that by 31st March, these prices will be quite excessive for the spec noted. To assure full sales, you will need to provide a range of options for payment to ensure best sales return. please confirm?

When we open to orders our payment options will be:

Bitcoin
Bank/Wire Transfer
Credit/Debit cards

Dispatch on 31st March is a worst case date. We should have the final dispatch date secured and announced by Friday this week, we are aiming for 17th March

sorry SCAM....

refund a couple escrows and walk with the rest

imho

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:43:34 AM

After 3 months research and development we are pleased to introduce: www.bitcoinultra.co.uk

We are a UK based limited company who design and manufacture Bitcoin mining hardware.

E1 - 750GH/s - $3565
E2 - 1500GH/s - $6750
E3 - 2250GH/s - $9565
E4 - 3000GH/s - $11999

All the above miners will be shipping on or before 31st March 2014 (Hopefully sooner!)

IMPORTANT!!

Unlike other mining hardware suppliers, we won't take pre-orders on our products until we can 100% guarantee a delivery date.

About Us:

Our business was founded in November last year, with a primary goal of reinventing the way Bitcoin hardware is purchased. We think the never ending pre-order model is madness, for a market where the ROI calculations change with each difficulty increase.
We have worked very closely with our manufacturing partners to reduce the production lead time of all our hardware.

Company details:

Address:
Bitcoin Ultra
Thurnscoe
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
S63 0BL
United Kingdom

Please note: we contacted forum admin miningbuddy a couple of weeks ago and he has agreed to test and review our boards

and the most important question...even if you DON'T TAKE pre-orders will you end up taking PAYPAL and/or CREDIT CARDS

if you are legit that is the only way to fly off the helo pad so to speak ....BFL KNC all took paypal when they started to show legit
once you are legit you can go wire xfer or btc only w/o paypal and some of the above for proof you'll never get out the gate even if you are legit

(hey i took a chance on www.kncminer.com but only with paypal and amex cc underneath)

without cc or paypal you are just another pre-order scam ..even if legit and the equip don't work we still would not get pre-order $$$ back on that or missed timelines

my 2c worth
Searing

all valid points, and they have said they will take credit card payments. at least on this one, we can wait 'til units are 'complete' at which point verification of legitimacy is easy peasy.
So for me, there's no need to do any investigations at this point. feel free to do your own but i feel it a futile effort.
no pre-orders, credit card payments when units are built and i want a trip to visit them to say thanks for being real

so, i'm not going to go headlong into any persuasion that this is not a scam, because i know how the tin foil hat brigade work, and i'll be likely 'in on the scam' so this is going to be my last word, i'll wait and see.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:48:04 AM

E1 - 750GH/s - $3565
E2 - 1500GH/s - $6750
E3 - 2250GH/s - $9565
E4 - 3000GH/s - $11999

IMPORTANT!!

About Us:

Company details:

Address:
Bitcoin Ultra
Thurnscoe
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
S63 0BL
United Kingdom

my 2c worth
Searing

all valid points, and they have said they will take credit card payments. at least on this one, we can wait 'til units are 'complete' at which point verification of legitimacy is easy peasy.
So for me, there's no need to do any investigations at this point. feel free to do your own but i feel it a futile effort.
no pre-orders, credit card payments when units are built and i want a trip to visit them to say thanks for being real

with kisses

xxx

lol

sounds better....but still if they are gonna sell when the units are built what is the big deal on paypal and or credit card
the amount of positive attention they would get from the paypal would more then offset any loss on the first batch of units with paypal fee

ie you proved your bona fides

anyway..... burnt by BFL .....still have stuff not here from last april (forced to upgrade to monarch vaporware in that my 65mm in nov from an april order was bricks....)

so need some accountablilty imho....knc for example NOW does not take paypal anymore but have PROVED they do refunds before shipping

they need to walk the confidence route before they can run with the big boys

Searing

bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:53:11 AM

my 2c worth
Searing

Thanks for your points, our website is www.bitcoinultra.co.uk

We will be publishing product videos etc.. when we are ready to start accepting orders but we won't be doing this until we can 100% guarantee a delivery date. We will also be inviting some forum members to our offices and have already agreed to send a sample module to forum admin MiningBuddy to test.

As we have already mentioned in our posts when we do open for orders we will be accepting Credit/Debit cards along with other payment methods
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:57:27 AM

haha I'm a Yorkshire lad myself (Leeds) but you boys take the accent to a whole new level! Tongue

I'll keep an eye on this, and when you have the machines up and running, I'd love to take a trip over and take a peek, maybe bring a credit card or two as well

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:18:23 AM

my 2c worth
Searing

Thanks for your points, our website is www.bitcoinultra.co.uk

We will be publishing product videos etc.. when we are ready to start accepting orders but we won't be doing this until we can 100% guarantee a delivery date. We will also be inviting some forum members to our offices and have already agreed to send a sample module to forum admin MiningBuddy to test.

As we have already mentioned in our posts when we do open for orders we will be accepting Credit/Debit cards along with other payment methods

thanks for your prompt reply...that should do fine for a start...sorry guys once burnt don't ya know

Searing

bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:32:33 AM

thanks for your prompt reply...that should do fine for a start...sorry guys once burnt don't ya know

Searing

Don't worry, after the way real and scam hardware companies have acted in the past we were expecting some responses like this.

That's the main reason we won't take a single pre-order until we have a dispatch date, and also why we want to change the way people purchase mining rigs in the future.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:04:49 PM

Searing

Don't worry, after the way real and scam hardware companies have acted in the past we were expecting some responses like this.

That's the main reason we won't take a single pre-order until we have a dispatch date, and also why we want to change the way people purchase mining rigs in the future.

well you seem a BIT steep on the price but then again if you can get them out before april 1st then probably do-able (spoiled got a knc oct miner on a paypal cc chance and have made 42 btc on my 7131.80 order...probably?Huh can get another 4 or 5 btc out of the beast if I squeeze hard)

anyway 8k down on last april bfl stuff that I still have not gotten since with no refund I've up'd it to the vaporware 600gh monarch

(don't suppose you'd want to swap a monarch for your stuff....I mean you could still be a scam and I'd still give it to you for the promise I hate bfl that much!)

and then got lucky on the other end and made way to much coin on the kNC Jupiter 555gh from oct (turn it on leave it alone I like it)

but yeah we BFL refugees are kinda touchy and us KNC buyers up to this point are kinda spoiled....just so you know kinda a passive/aggressive thing going on..that
and the fact most bitcoin miners are a bit odd anyway...

anyway good luck on your project

Searing
(not kidding about the monarch card you can have it when I get it...notice the catch "when" heh)

bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 12:29:48 PM

well you seem a BIT steep on the price but then again if you can get them out before april 1st then probably do-able (spoiled got a knc oct miner on a paypal cc chance and have made 42 btc on my 7131.80 order...probably?Huh can get another 4 or 5 btc out of the beast if I squeeze hard)

anyway 8k down on last april bfl stuff that I still have not gotten since with no refund I've up'd it to the vaporware 600gh monarch

(don't suppose you'd want to swap a monarch for your stuff....I mean you could still be a scam and I'd still give it to you for the promise I hate bfl that much!)

and then got lucky on the other end and made way to much coin on the kNC Jupiter 555gh from oct (turn it on leave it alone I like it)

but yeah we BFL refugees are kinda touchy and us KNC buyers up to this point are kinda spoiled....just so you know kinda a passive/aggressive thing going on..that
and the fact most bitcoin miners are a bit odd anyway...

anyway good luck on your project

Searing
(not kidding about the monarch card you can have it when I get it...notice the catch "when" heh)

Regarding pricing we should be able to reduce costs once we have become established but for our first orders this is the best we can offer.

We are also looking to offer a lifetime discount on future orders for our first 100 customers as a way to say thank you for having faith with us but this isn't confirmed yet.

Sorry but you can keep you monarch card, if it ever arrives .
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:31:50 PM

Sorry but you can keep you monarch card, if it ever arrives .

doubtful...very doubtful....it is gonna be hijacked for their GH cloud hosting farm for a bit i'd guess

(whenever BFL shoots out a product that does not make ROI an employee gets his horns)

Searing

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:41:37 PM

Any chance for a video of your prototype rigs now?

It would be very nice to see the Enigmas at work Smiley
bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:01:20 PM

Any chance for a video of your prototype rigs now?

It would be very nice to see the Enigmas at work Smiley

Yes we will be publishing photo's and videos of our rigs soon.

JointDoctor

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:18:03 PM

Is Phoenix and his hawaiian brother back scamming again?  Grin

Oh wait, an ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal... - Hashfast_CL
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: