Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk  (Read 30572 times)
bitcoinultra (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:23:35 PM

Is Phoenix and his hawaiian brother back scamming again?  Grin

No, we are a real company manufacturing mining hardware

We're also not taking any payments until we can guarantee delivery
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:26:14 PM

Is Phoenix and his hawaiian brother back scamming again?  Grin

heh don't forget me...i was painted as an evil genius in the www.ctsminer.com scam...heh...best week for my ego i ever had
a real highlight to my boring life...lmao...

alas...now normal again...so sad.....

by the by check out the ctsminer scam forum on www.bitcointalk.org to see how a pretty sophisticated scam works......it is educational to say the least

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:05:35 PM

Is Phoenix and his hawaiian brother back scamming again?  Grin

heh don't forget me...i was painted as an evil genius in the www.ctsminer.com scam...heh...best week for my ego i ever had
a real highlight to my boring life...lmao...

alas...now normal again...so sad.....

by the by check out the ctsminer scam forum on www.bitcointalk.org to see how a pretty sophisticated scam works......it is educational to say the least

Searing

hey, i already apologised for my part in that tarring and feathering! my tin hat is off now... <sheepish raskul>

we're fwends again eh?

Wink

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Jeffrey

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:16:38 PM

It would be nice to include power consumption numbers at your miners so people can do their calculations.

Personally I would also like photo's of the actual products (when you have assembled them) and indications on noise levels.

Many people run their miners just at home and there are plenty devices with unacceptable noise levels for a living environment.
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:27:52 PM

If you're looking for someone to test and review your hardware please give me a shout (I'm based in the Midlands and willing to travel)

bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:29:48 PM

It would be nice to include power consumption numbers at your miners so people can do their calculations.

Personally I would also like photo's of the actual products (when you have assembled them) and indications on noise levels.

Many people run their miners just at home and there are plenty devices with unacceptable noise levels for a living environment.

We are working round the clock to release the final spec's including all power consumption numbers. At this stage our Enigma 1 and 2 will be using silent cooling fans (this doesn't mean they will be completely silent, it just keeps the noise down)
raskul

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:32:33 PM

If you're looking for someone to test and review your hardware please give me a shout (I'm based in the Midlands and willing to travel)

Please note: we contacted forum admin miningbuddy a couple of weeks ago and he has agreed to test and review our boards

thought this was already arranged?

bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:36:58 PM

Ha ha, we contacted you two weeks ago and you confirmed that you would test our rig and visit our workshop.

I'll send you a message at the end of this week to arrange a date
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:38:16 PM

Ha ha, we contacted you two weeks ago and you confirmed that you would test our rig and visit our workshop.

You're right, sorry, I lost track of my PM's  Wink

raskul

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:38:39 PM

You're right, sorry, I lost track of my PM's  Wink

lol, you just posted that to wind us up!

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:38:59 PM

Ditto.......shoot one to me to.test out if you wish...usual info you may need forthcoming.....bona fides etc

(heh.....this is unlikely)..but still offer is for real.....have run a knc jupiter 555gh since oct 2013....and have plenty of time to

mess with it...also work nites so we'd be on the same time frame you being in the UK and me in the USA...my job allows me

to work on such stuff remote or otherwise...Skype the usual methods....so no issues there

anyway...I consider myself a 'fairly' standard user...just enough of a geek to do it not enough not to refine stuff for you
due to confusion (see how i covered mself there ?) ..anyhoo

my 2c plug

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:14:15 PM

bitcoinultra I would like to thank you for considering me as one of the appropriate persons to test out one of your units.

I have to say that I had to cancel another test review but...
I gladly accept your offer  Grin

I will be waiting for more info via PM.

Thank you  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

RWmax

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:20:02 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Tyan-Server-Barebone-System-B7015F77V4R/dp/B0055QHOI0/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0XGJ56C7GBAJEQWZZ3TM

bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:24:02 PM

From the FAQ:

Q: Will my mining hardware look like the one in the picture?

A: No, the image is for illustration purposes. At present, the Enigma 1 and 2 are housed in a standard sized computer case. The Enigma 3 and 4 are housed in a 3U rack mountable case. We will be releasing final product shots in the next few weeks.

psycho-pass

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:26:30 PM

only 3 months of planning :O

what makes you different from the 'others' like bitmine.ch
bitmine.ch had more then 3 months planning BUT there still is no shipping

" there won’t be any random surprises (power supply design problems, cooling problems, packaging issues, etc…) and we can be 100% sure that we will match the promised shipping date-
posted on May 17, 2013"

"Delays in December batch units- 10 dec 2013"
"FIRST COINCRAFT UNITS LEAVING OUR WAREHOUSE THIS WEEK - 12 feb 14"
bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:34:38 PM

For a start we haven't tried to bite off more more than we can chew. We aren't developing our own chips instead we have designed our miners using existing ASIC chips.

We also are working with two different electronics manufacturing partners to ensure fast turn around, our main manufacturing partner is 1 mile away from our workshop and has been setup in a way that we can produce complete PCB's within 7 days which are then assembled in our miners along with fast prototyping. Our other manufacturing partner is based in china for larger scale orders but this process has longer lead times.
cryptx

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

For a start we haven't tried to bite off more more than we can chew. We aren't developing our own chips instead we have designed our miners using existing ASIC chips.

We also are working with two different electronics manufacturing partners to ensure fast turn around, our main manufacturing partner is 1 mile away from our workshop and has been setup in a way that we can produce complete PCB's within 7 days which are then assembled in our miners along with fast prototyping. Our other manufacturing partner is based in china for larger scale orders but this process has longer lead times.

Which existing ASIC chips are you using?

From your specs:

0.65 W/GH
bitcoinultra (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 04:51:25 PM

From your specs:

0.65 W/GH

We are using CoinCraft A1 chips from Bitmine
cryptx

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:09:37 PM

From your specs:

0.65 W/GH

We are using CoinCraft A1 chips from Bitmine

Thanks. How are you going to achieve 0.65W/GH when Bitmine is running at 1W/GH?

How many chips are you using in the 3TH model?
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:16:28 PM

Signed up when you first put the website link for information when it comes time to be able to order.  Cannot wait if this does come out!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: