Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has really come back?  (Read 1302 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
Well it didn't go away so why will it be back? In any market, there's always a trend where demand maybe bearish or bullish. Bitcoin may have rested for a short while but during that stage I would say its a good time to start filling up your bags with more BTC as BTC is preparing to take off. Yes, end of the year or the 4th quarter of the year is the time where price of BTC is good. So if you have extra funds, go buy some more and enjoy the profits on the 1st moth of 2019.
The main rule of investors is not to buy prices at the peak, and this is just the peak before the correction.
Bitcoin is rising and that is a sign that it is coming back. This will be a good news for investors who believe and keep their Bitcoins in a volatile market. This is probably just the beginning and Bitcoin will be able to set a new peak higher than before.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
I also believe that this is possible. Prices will rise sharply this year. Because in July 2017, we also saw a strong increase in Bitcoin and the crypto market. I'm not sure, but the price of Bitcoin at the end of the year will be $ 24,000
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

It's great that Bitcoin is coming back, I think the joy came to many investors in the world yesterday. Everyone has been waiting for more than six months, and yesterday the new Bitcoin prices have positive moves
PayneCharity

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

I think this gain because of BTC ETF news on August 10, Short-term gain
I do not agree with you. I think that yesterday's increase in Bitcoin has nothing to do with the ETF. The only reason that Bitcoin's price has risen is that investors are returning after the 2018 World Cup ends.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

Bitcoin prices rose from $ 6200 to $ 7438 yesterday, and I am very surprised by this. Why Bitcoin prices can go up over $ 1200 within 24 hours. It is possible that whales are blowing up Bitcoin's price hike to attract new investors

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

I think this gain because of BTC ETF news on August 10, Short-term gain
I also doubt about this. A lot of people are buying Bitcoin and hope that the BTC ETF will be accepted in the Czech Republic. Hopefully, it will be accepted, and we will see the price of the BTC increase to $ 10,000 in a few weeks
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

Yes, bitcoin has raised the cost once more, and ideally this will be a decent sign for its development, and I likewise expect that the ascent in bitcoin costs will be trailed by the rising costs of different altcoins, however we additionally must be alarm and don't be reckless, in light of the fact that the cost of crypto could be will all of a sudden return once more,
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

For me I see this not as a come back because of the prices now. I think its a pump and dump by the whales and if you sell now you might run at a loss.

Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

many who want to buy at the lower levels entered yesterday. market and it was bought about 6000 bitcoins, but there are many speculators who are pulling in the bottom price
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

As of this writing, the bitcoin price stays at $7300 mark. From $6400 it bounces back up to this current price for two days already. This is a good sign that bitcoin is coming back. And with this current price investors can still buy some more coins because who knows BTC price might bubble and hit the $20K at end of the year.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

yes I hope this is the beginning of the return of biticoin glory, today the market does show a positive thing for bitcoin, along with it now a lot of good news about bitcoin, so it also affects the current market price, I hope it will last longer further.
Mat_Myers9844

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

We can't perdict anything, just wait for sometime and may be it can came back.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

We all have been looking for this time but I think the come back is not complete so we still waiting for a better come back from the dip.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

Bitcoin could witness a minor technical correction before rising to the $8,000 mark.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

I think Bitcoin has more recent positive news about its price starting to rise after the downturn. This is a sign that it is really back and continues to make investors think about its future. Bitcoin now has a very high price and is steadily more stable than before. It's fiercer now.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

It is hard to know if it is a trap or not, but it looks like its more positive than the last 6 months, lets hope for the best.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

bitcoin is now showing resurgent movement, as bitcoin prices on some exchange have shown up, but remember this increase has not been maximal so I think it can still show higher movement again and definitely have to wait time ahead.
ZacharyGrenda

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

I do not think so. BTC can recover slightly and will continue 1 owl plunge without brakes. Everyone should be careful
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

bitcoin is now showing resurgent movement, as bitcoin prices on some exchange have shown up, but remember this increase has not been maximal so I think it can still show higher movement again and definitely have to wait time ahead.
With positive news on its recent price increase, it seems Bitcoin is going to be strong again in the near future. This is a good sign for investors after a period of volatility and skepticism past. The price of Bitcoin is now quite high so be careful when deciding to keep or sell.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

I have never had doubts that it would come back. i think that it will be the 1st on the market always. it will be like this for long and i think that btc will become the major currency we will use instead of dollar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: