Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has really come back?  (Read 1302 times)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

2ith the bitcoin popularity, it become the precious and highest price coin value in the market and this makes people workhard to gain bitcoins. Bitcoin has already comeback because of its high price, and it also reached its highest price already.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

No I don't think with the goal that Bitcoin has truly returned on the grounds that the cost has still not risen. Numerous individuals are offering their bitcoins in light of the fact that it can't recoup and is going down. The speculators are experiencing misfortunes in light of the fact that their cash isn't rising. The market of bitcoin is diminishing the same number of nations have prohibited it. It is additionally not getting support from the national banks and governments. Bitcoin can likewise key hacked . It can likewise vanish from the market if this keeps on happening.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
it is everyone's hope in the crypto world. and I also believe bitcoin will rise high in the end of this year. bitcoin has destroyed the downtrend. and now it's a sign that it will make uptrend in all crypto currencies. so let's wait for that and welcome back the euphoria of crypto currency.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

All of course hopes bitcoin will rise back in price and can repeat what happened at the end of 2017 ago, but it can never happen. This year we can only expect bitcoin to touch on the price of $ 15000, although for me it will also be difficult to happen. It seems that we still have to wait a long time to see a high price increase, whatever it is we should have patience and do not expect big profits, good investing is when earning profits should be selling even if it is only a small profit, and when prices fall and buy some over and over. This is the best way I think that can be done in addressing the slow movement of bitcoin prices this year. bitcoin will definitely re-show its strength at a very high price, but it will happen in the next few years, few people will be able to be patient with this situation. Hopefully we are part of them able to wait for the bitcoin price increase with patience.
McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

Many people very badly imagine how the market works. Sometimes, in order to get a large profit - it takes a few years. But people think that it is enough for them that they invested their money and they are waiting for that in a month the rain of diamonds will begin to rain over their heads. But this is a mistake - in reality, those who are able to wait for a long time earn.

Dswaggers

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

Yeah, good bye to bearish flag and now we can get up to bullish flag to the up! I hope it can achieve a better and stronger bullish this year and reach a new eth.

I know all of us here in this forum waiting for the come back of bitcoin and now the time will come the boince back of bitcoin.As at present bitcoin now is going very well and hopefully it will be going run to the highest level..
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Base from its price last year and its price today . I think Bitcoin is still in a good position . I mean , it hasnt fully came back . The bad thing that happened last year was the rapid increase to its value . Those newbies coming in really hurt the market months after . But im confident that this year's gonna be a good year for Bitcoin . A slow and steady growth will be the ideal situation for us all .

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

Everyone began to be happy with the slow start Bitcoin price up despite not reaching the maximum as the end of the previous year.
bat11

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

I think its too early to celebrate but its a good sign. I hope other cryptos will also increase its value together with bitcoin.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
maybe it's the hope of investors who have confidence and trust in bitcoin and their investment may be bitcoin future will become successful and bitcoin investors increasingly interested to invest
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

yes, bitcoin has raised the price again, and hopefully this will be a good sign for its growth, and I also expect that the rise in bitcoin prices will be followed by the rising prices of other altcoins, but we also have to be alert and do not be careless, because the price of crypto could be will suddenly come back down again,
Bitcoin will really rise again and it will become more expensive in the end of this year 2018. We all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile so it is always change. The changing of the price of bitcoin is normal to happen so that just believe the price of bitcoin will not goes down and just believe the price of bitcoin goes up.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

I am still not feeling it. Bitcoin has not really come back yet because the price is not that strong to break the resistances and to establish a solid new support or turn the resistances into a new support. Bitcoin is still struggling to make the bulls beat the bears in the market because we are still in the downtrend.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Well this is such a good news for everyone months regarding so much downfall these past few months and I guess this is the main proof why prior people here don't really get upset with regards to he current price of this cryptocurrency since they believe that this is the actual process why Bitcoin keep on increasing its price and we should retain the belief that it will be successful no matter what would may happened.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

BTC dominance is getting more powers as we saw last year.
If altcoins crashes and bitcoin rises this will skyrocket bitcoin prices.
For 2 days all alts are bleeding and bitcoin is rising.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

For these severeal days, the bitcoin price is starting to rise. It has reached $ 7000. This is a good sign, hopefully more and more investors are investing in bitcoin because it can affect the rise of bitcoin price. Now is the right time to invest, because the price is still low. Positive news about bitcoin will also affect the growth of bitcoin. Many people expect bitcoin to go back to the top, if possible sooner without having to wait for the end of the year. And hopefully our predictions do not slip.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

bitcoin has always been in here and there are no doubts left about that, only that the price has been a little bit lower than what it used to be a few months ago, but i am sure that it will start recovering sooner or later, it is just matter of time
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

In terms of price, it has always been stable and now it is even more stable than before, it is just that you need to make a better technical analysis in order to understand what is going on

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

Bitcoins today is slowly growing again because of some positive speculation about the black rock group and it makes the price to pump up again and go back to $7k dollar value.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

This month is might be the start of cryptocurrency to start pumping because people right now is already investing again and that is the reason why you should invest even more today.

OrlickThunder

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Bitcoin is back to business with a fast recovery. A bull run may occur if it keeps recovering
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: