Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has really come back?  (Read 1302 times)
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:17:57 AM

Yes, I hope so, maybe this is a good start in 2018. Hopefully at the end of the year bitcoin prices can be above 20000 $.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:24:14 AM

There is no doubts about the recovery of Bitcoin after taking a critical look at its gradual rise each time on the market for the past few days. Bitcoin has really proven that it is really the first cryptocurrency of our time and ready to spearhead all other coins to the set future for all cryptocurrencies.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:33:16 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
Yes, this is very good news because bitcoin is starting to rise from a fairly long slump. and I also heard or got information that there are companies that have traded large amounts of bitcoin and that is very influential in the development of bitcoin.
hopefully this is the beginning of bitcoin awakening to achieve high marks and will not diminish again and make everyone happy.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:49:23 AM

Finally what you say really has come true now, the price of bitcoin's currently in the range of $ 7.420 after a prolonged crash, bitcoin finally has tried to rise. For the past three days bitcoin has stayed above $ 7.300 I think the growth of bitcoin values this time is very positive and will bring bitcoin to grow even higher from now.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:59:28 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.

Right! Bitcoin nowadays is starting to recover and hoping this price pump will continue this late of July until hit to the highest price of it. Like happen before the price of bitcoin start to recover and rise at late of July and early of August last year. Possible this insistece repeat this year because of the price treand of bitcoin in the market cap. Hope soit will.
GraceMurray

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:07:23 AM

Bitcoin with others crypto still survive, and in the recent time it's price raise.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

yeah we can see that bitcoin is slowly getting back to high value, wishing that this price will go up up to this coming months.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:15:06 AM

I didn't hear good news like you said, can you give me a link on the news? I've long seen this how the market moves at the end of the year is always on the rise, but I still do not understand the reason behind this increase, last year because there was hardfork from bitcoin that made bitcoin and other market prices go down but after 2 weeks hardfork market became bullish , I hope this year is also like that.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:25 AM

Before the end of the year the price will increase due to demand and also its a fixed season many people will celebrate and have fun in before the end of the year bitcoin will be useable and price will increase everybody will be happy.  

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

Yes, hope it's true. everyone will definitely expect bitcoin prices to the moon again at the end of the year.
But no one knows how bitcoin market for the future, if there is a lot of good news it is likely the bitcoin price will to the moon again at the end of the year.
I hope it will happen again.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:54:04 AM

bitcoin is now displaying resurgent movement, as bitcoin costs on some alternate have shown up, but bear in mind this increase has not been maximal so I think it is able to nevertheless show better movement again and sincerely need to wait time beforehand.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

I really can't tell if BTC is really coming back, if it's in terms of gaining its value in the last quarter of the past year. But we can say it's a good sign because BTC's been pumping this past few days. We can hope for a good result and be positive about it.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

this is good, i also see good development. and I feel this will terulah like last year. Although not predictable only I feel the price this year as last year. Good news
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

bitcoin words when they are currently currently currently exist with the current value of the current bitcoin of the current value of the bitcoin with the current price for the first price for the first price of your bitcoin
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

I think Bitcoin is rising up slowly but (hope surely) it took quite some time for Bitcoin to go green, but hey Bitcoin is back on track it reached $7000. Let's hope that it'll continue furthermore.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

very encouraging news for all of us because of the rising bitcoin prices though not so satisfactory because it is not so big but this is already very meaningful for hodl and has shown that bitcoin is alive and gives fresh air to people who are currently panicking
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

I hope bitcoin did,there are speculations and predictions that Bitcoin's price would increase again, I hope this is the one we are looking for.
earvin01

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:15:00 AM

I'm guessing that'll be a short-term pump but I'm hoping not. Were just in the middle of the year, a lot can happen.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

yes, but it can not raise the price. we still get the same price even though the trading volume goes up. maybe in the next month.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

After the previous general pumping on the exchange markets most of the crypto currencies were dumped down to -6% at once, but Bitcoin stayed on the conquered levels, so almost all the coin prices were reduced relative to BTC. It seems that many investors wake up and start to buy exactly Bitcoin, not touching other crypto currencies. In any case, this is a positive trend. Bitcoin is coming back to $20000. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: