Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has really come back?  (Read 1302 times)
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

A high rise in bitcoin prices is definitely awaited by many, most expecting bitcoin to rise by the end of this year as it did last year. I see the possibility is very open, because at this moment bitcoin start moving up, and will certainly rise even higher a few months later.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
Yes its true that bitcoin price started to pump again slowly in this past 3 days and absolutely a good news indeed most especially to all traders. I am into long term investment so it doesn’t really bother me a lot all the dumps and pumps that has been going on. What i do care as of the moment is the survival of cryptocurrency.
I think this is also a good condition, because this condition is very eagerly awaited by the bitcoiners. then we should be grateful if the bitcoin starts to improve again.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
Although bitcoin has price still so low today but I think positive. The market will be turning green soon. So all of us must not be worried, everything is going to be exciting as days go by.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

Ofcourse I think Bitcoin is really come back. Bitcoin market getting huge and attractive. it's volume is really attractive. most of the country and and online shop, market are Accepting Bitcoin.Long term holders will have more benefits in future. So wait with patience still the price of bitcoin will increase.
helpswish

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

A high rise in bitcoin prices is definitely awaited by many, most expecting bitcoin to rise by the end of this year as it did last year. I see the possibility is very open, because at this moment bitcoin start moving up, and will certainly rise even higher a few months later.
Do you think this will be a leap or even growth? what price can it reach?
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

After yesterdays huge volume which causes bitcoin price to spike almost 700$ in just few minutes now bitcoin price has quite cool down volume are lesser compared to yesterday price are ranging from 7300 - 7400+$ I guess there is another huge volume that will pump so the price would go higher again but i doubt it would happen as another new FUD is coming from U.S. Government. " Fed Chair: Crypto Has No Intrinsic Value, Not a Store of Value, Great for Money Laundering"

https://news.bitcoin.com/fed-chair-crypto-no-intrinsic-value-store-of-value-money-laundering/?utm_source=Fed%20Chair%3A%20Crypto%20Has&utm_medium=telegram&utm_campaign=Telegram%20Channel
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

I do not think you should hurry. Wait and be patient. Patience is the most important thing in this market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

we'll see , but I think this is the time that bitcoin need to comeback to the higher price, because a lot of bitcoiners has stopped using bitcoin, they think the price will stuck at low level. It such good changed from bitcoin and I think all the people  with their patient will happy for this.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Bitcoin had a really bad start this year with its value constantly going down, and since people are not used to it being down they were all worried that their investments had gone down and they will not be getting any profit this year, but obviously that situation had to come to an end and the bitcoin is surely to recover, and iam pretty sure that in no time we will see bitcoin as one of trending things in the world just like last year
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

At least it is showing green candles for a while now. This is already a positive news. Just barely a week or two ago, the price of Bitcoin went down as low as $5,000 plus. That was a horrible sight considering that it was last seen with the highest price more than six months ago. Now, it is back with $7,000 plus. This is not the come back that we are waiting. This is just the beginning. The real come back is coming very soon.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

At least it is showing green candles for a while now. This is already a positive news. Just barely a week or two ago, the price of Bitcoin went down as low as $5,000 plus. That was a horrible sight considering that it was last seen with the highest price more than six months ago. Now, it is back with $7,000 plus. This is not the come back that we are waiting. This is just the beginning. The real come back is coming very soon.

Green candles have been around for a while. But it did not last long enough. Still have negative expectations about the price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

The market is currently in a rebound but this is only a price correction for the next bull run, I think in just a few days Bitcoin will hit bottom again and come back at the end of the year. Signs that Bitcoin will be bustling later this year, I believe.

jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Bitcoin still in its here and there circumstance, yet now the BITCOIN recoup a little ricochet in the market which something to be thankful for to the individuals who hold and sit tight for the rising its esteem. Trusting that at some point or another the BITCOIN will be more steady.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

i do not think so because after having a good pump on its market price it has also been dump and that is not a good indicator that market will going to have a bull for this time. Well we should wait and see to what will be the possible happenings in the next few weeks or months. I bet there could be good news.
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

Maybe not yet but i was realy hoping that bitcoin price will climb up again for atleast 10,000$ and up before the end of this year. I am realy sure the all of us are praying this to goes up again specialy those people who buy bitcoin when the price is peak.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

The market is currently in a rebound but this is only a price correction for the next bull run, I think in just a few days Bitcoin will hit bottom again and come back at the end of the year. Signs that Bitcoin will be bustling later this year, I believe.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, at the end of the year bitcoin price will definitely go to the upward direction. And it will break its own previous record like last year.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

we all dont know about it, is bitcoin will be back into $20000 again? or stuck in this price of the worst is the bitcoin value just rise up for a while and the will go down again? nobody know about it. but we all hope that bitcoin is going ack to $20000 again right?

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

yeah bitcoin has indeed comeback but this time around the come back spirit was very huge and it is moving the market prices at a very faster rate. Currently it has turned into the $7400 range and i believe it is going to go over $8000 in no time. Not forgetting the dying altcoins which have all been resurrected by bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed strong.
I've always read this kind of thread. Ofcourse bitcoin would really come back. Due to the people who still invest in bitcoin and believing to bitcoin it would be a big impact into the market. I agree with this comment that it would be possibly go over $8000 in no time, and I believe in it. Bitcoin will bounce back very soon and let's just wait for it.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

yes, bitcoin prices are starting to grow again, but especially today, the pattern of decline begins to reappear despite interspersed back to grow. I still doubt whether this is normal or follow the pattern that happened a few months ago. I'm still not sure to do the speculation but if doing a short trade will get a decent profit.

thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

It seems to be like that but I'm afraid that it is pump it seems to be like that but the same was in April when we were helping the Bitcoin is recovering, but it turned out to be a little pump as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: