Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has really come back?  (Read 1302 times)
Nanashev

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

I have always hoped for bitcoin to bounce back, and it would not be surprising that bitcoin rises again and reaches its peak. The only shortcoming has been the instability of cryptocurrencies which has being the headache of all bitcoin holders and investors.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
you have to be a little patient because the Bitcoin price increase is always running slowly little by little but sure, and when it drops so sharply. but now Bitcoin has proved to us all, that there has been a change to rise again. and I think this increase will continue to run until the end of the year
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

Tread with caution. Treat bitcoin as any other currency. There will be moments of gains and loss. The wise investor does not just keep buying without at the same time anticipating a change in the market. I expect some retracement then more upwards movements.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

I have always hoped for bitcoin to bounce back, and it would not be surprising that bitcoin rises again and reaches its peak. The only shortcoming has been the instability of cryptocurrencies which has being the headache of all bitcoin holders and investors.
The recent news that Bitcoin prices are rising again. This is a positive sign for investors who can be assured of a return of Bitcoin. That also shows the result of the patience that kept Bitcoin in the last volatility phase is right. Keep believing and careful in your decisions to keep or sell your Bitcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

if you look at the start of its growth, I think that bitcoin is coming back and it will soon be $ 20,000
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.

Yes man of course. Just bitcoin started to gear up. I am seeing lots of positive news about bitcoin. So i believe no more price dropped.  Hereafter this will be in moon. I am just holding my money.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

Yes,bitcoin price has really come back and it would be surprising for me.I m very happy bitcoin market price return again.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

if you look at the start of its growth, I think that bitcoin is coming back and it will soon be $ 20,000
Recent signs suggest Bitcoin is back. Its price has begun to increase after the down time. That's good news for investors and those who keep their Bitcoins. Their patience paid off. Bitcoin's price is expected to increase significantly in the coming time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

you have to be a little patient because the Bitcoin price increase is always running slowly little by little but sure, and when it drops so sharply. but now Bitcoin has proved to us all, that there has been a change to rise again. and I think this increase will continue to run until the end of the year
I do not think that bitcoin has really come back so soon.Bitcoin is at its lowest from a very long time now and has not been able to recover.Bitcoin's market is also reducing due to the price fall.But yes bitcoin has that potential and capability to bounce back and this time with more power.This year also it will reach to a good price.People have a difficulty in accepting change that is using bitcoin.Give some time and bitcoin will reach in every corner of the world and will spread its roots in the market.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

Bitcoin didn't go any where to come back , it just took a breath for some times as it went higher and higher in last year. you will see bitcoin's more high jump in future.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

Yes. I think bitcoin has come back with lots of fun news, positive and friendly and great support. The value of bitcoin is always active and it accurately reflects the trend and its characteristics. I believe this process continues.
For me there are some possitives moves on market connected to bitcoin and that could continue in coming weeks, a little bit recover was made recently and that could lead to the full recover in near future.

prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

Yes, I started to smile at the sight of bitcoin movement, although my losses have not returned, I'm sure with the movement like yesterday there is a possibility bitcoin prices will craze like last year. I believe this is everyone's dream in this porum.
FXTradingPro

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

It has broken above the resistance level and looks to be on its way upwards. I think 8K and 10K will be the next barriers to breach.

ShockedBTC
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

Not quite yet but very soon. Be patient in this market
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

I do not actually mind that topic as long as bitcoin help us. Buf of course it would be much more helpful if it rises. Les us be too patient and it will.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

More than 30B$ come in market in 1 hour. Market maybe pump but it is temporary trend.
shawa

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

YES BITCOIN HAS REALLY COME BACK IT IS A CYPTOCURRENCY WITH GOOD TECHNOLOGY AND BECAUSE OF THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

I believed that bitcoin will come back & it will increase & also hit 20k+ then we are earn huge profit.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

After a lengthy trade in a narrow range, bitcoin and other crypto currencies increased by more than 10% in 1-2 hours on July 17. Since the beginning of the week, bitcoin has added about 1 thousand dollars and is currently trading at 7.3 thousand dollars. Of course, such a sharp rise adds optimism, but it seems that this was a one-time situation when a major investor came to the market
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

Obviously this is everyone's believe or maybe majority of people . we are hopeful of that as we expect more bullish run to come out. But an important thing is to get some Bitcoin at the right time. Bitcoin is yet to be back. When its back, it will be like eruption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: