Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has really come back?  (Read 1302 times)
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
That's true if bitcoin will continuously to increase I think it will be good for all of us because we can gain our profits from losing last few months ago. And because of bitcoin rise I don't hear any bad hear say about bitcoin. So it means all of us is positively for bitcoin to go higher.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

Bitcoin has never left the game, that is why i think that we all are in here and will be in here for the next few years until everything stabilize and the market grows like a skyrocket. Just wait guys, that is all what we can do at the moment

Well people lost faith already seeing the plunge of more than 60% happening right in their faces. And though it already happened before, it would feel a lot different since this time we're losing thousands of dollars. Hopefully this little rally can be sustained for longer and only then can we say that btc really has come back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

I definitely can not tell if BTC is certainly coming again, if it's in phrases of gaining its cost within the closing zone of the past year. but we can say it's a terrific sign because BTC's been pumping this past few days. we can hope for a great result and be high quality approximately it.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

yeah. price just started to increase and its increasing slowly. So i thinks this time all of coins price would raise and bitcoin would get a stable price. I just waiting for $10000 rate(per BTC)
it is not longer again to reach $10.000. bitcoin demand right now increase sharply.only in a week we see bitcoin price rise around $1000.from $6500 move to $7700.we hope bitcoin can reach more than today.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Florina1990

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

I think bitcoin is really back now but this will go high more. Now is just the start of comeback and we should see a bigger surprise.
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

The price of BTC has only increased by more than 2000 dollars. If you say that the price of BTC has returned, the possibility is still very small.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

We can't really be sure since it's cryptocurrency and ANYTHING can happen in here. But depending on the current situation, seeing so many people being interested to invest on it, and many people are actually investing, I think the price will get higher. But as I said, we can never be sure of anything in the world of cryptocurrency.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
Bitcoin seems to be in fact making a comeback, but it is not as if this is the beginning of a bull run, there are many unknown things in the horizon and we need to be vigilant, it seems to be too soon to be that positive about the price at the end of the year, the price only surpassed the value of 7000 dollars and this positive trend has only lasted a week so it is better to not get ahead of ourselves.  
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

That's true if bitcoin will continuously to increase I think it will be good for all of us because we can gain our profits from losing last few months ago. And because of bitcoin rise I don't hear any bad hear say about bitcoin. So it means all of us is positively for bitcoin to go higher.
today there is no bad news spread in market.so investor and trader are very confidence to add their bitcoin stock by buying bitcoin again.and we re happy now, our asset value recovered again.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

It's been one week the price of bitcoin survived above $ 7.000, even from day to day its price continues to lead to an increase almost touching $ 8.000 / BTC. I really hope bitcoin prices can stay above $ 7.700 until next week, because if it can materialize, I can make sure bitcoin prices will continue to grow approaching $ 9.000 - $ 10.000

stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

Good morning all,

just the start of comeback and we should see a bigger surprise!

Grin

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

sure, plenty of us is hoping that bitcoin will maintain to get better its price and soon will surpass its ath price before. If that point comes anyone will have a massive profit. cannot look ahead to that to show up quickly.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

The price of the bitcoin is now near the $8000 and if this continue tk go up, with only minor corrections, it may reach the $10k again in the early part of August. Bitcoin is mostly bearish during the first six months of this year and many investors and traders are hoping that there would be a reversal in the second half.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

Bitcoin is back to business with a fast recovery. A bull run may occur if it keeps recovering
Yeah it is the time that bitcoin will recover all deficits and those who have bought bitcoin for higher price will be happy with the current speed of growth. They will recover all their deficits in the near future. I think that bitcoin will reach to $15k till the end of this year if the growth ratio continues the same as today till the end. But let’s see what happens.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

The price of the bitcoin is now near the $8000 and if this continue tk go up, with only minor corrections, it may reach the $10k again in the early part of August. Bitcoin is mostly bearish during the first six months of this year and many investors and traders are hoping that there would be a reversal in the second half.

I hope this is really come back that this is the start of recovery of bitcoin, many people are waiting for the recovery of bitcoin and all of us are hoping for that. But if bitcoin price is not continue to increase then i will patiently wait.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

[quote author=daoquanghuan link=topic=4700321.msg42426526#msg42426526 date=1531932
[/quote]

Yeah,rising of bitcoins price is expected to happen, bitcoin always surprise us and im very positive that it will continue to increase, rise and fall are just normal in crypto, you have nothing to worry.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

I hope this is really come back that this is the start of recovery of bitcoin, many people are waiting for the recovery of bitcoin and all of us are hoping for that. But if bitcoin price is not continue to increase then i will patiently wait.

Well it seems like a recovery already with the uptrend being sustained for a week. Good news to hodlers but we still have  a long way to go. I still don't think the bulls are back unless we sustain this for a few more weeks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

I think that bitcoin is really building up its positions. The cost of bitcoin went up, having passed the mark of 7 thousand dollars and having increased by 10% over the past days. In addition, other crypto-currencies from the top 100 of market capitalization began to grow.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

We are not really sure with the increase in the market at this moment. We don't know if the market value will again suddenly fall just like what happened early this year. As such, holding I think is more advisable if you think that the increase will be continuous. But if you want to assure before the market value again drop, selling on the other hand is also an option.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

No assurance yet, but one thing is for sure, this is a good sign that recovery is still possible to take place despite of the continuous downfall at the beginning of this year. For now, hold and invest in order to earn huge profit as the market value climbs it way up. Selling is not that advisable given that the price is continuously increasing at this moment and such an opportunity should not be wasted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: