Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has really come back?  (Read 1302 times)
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
Yes, I also think that bitcoin should grow very much by the end of the year. Accumulated positive news will contribute to the growth of bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies have already set a course for growth and I think that nothing will help to reduce their price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
Yes, I also think that bitcoin should grow very much by the end of the year. Accumulated positive news will contribute to the growth of bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies have already set a course for growth and I think that nothing will help to reduce their price.
if positive news still spread in market , cryptomarketcap could be growth rapidly.and while it happen bitcoin and altcoin price could be soar again to highest price ever.
Beimere

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Bitcoin is definitely back on track with a very rapid recovery. If it keeps this pace to recover its price then definitely we should expect a massive bullrun in the future.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Bitcoin is definitely back on track with a very rapid recovery. If it keeps this pace to recover its price then definitely we should expect a massive bullrun in the future.
I believe price starts to increase with these changes recently. Yes if this would push to continuing at this stage we might really see a good price in bitcoin.
slitil

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Yes, recently the price of the bitcoin is really booming and it seems that it will increase more. But as it is, it can never be truely said anything for sure as the market is very volatile for bitcoin. Many news is spreading that the price of bitcoin will be very high end of the year($40k). Let's hope for the best.
Odnoklassniki

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

I think bitcoin will come back and hold the best position in crypto market. Bitcoin have more demand because it more secure and profitable. It will increase price more and more.
McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

It seems to me that this year bitcoin can grow at least twice as much from the price that is now. Correction began very vigorously and therefore there is no reason to doubt that this is the beginning phase of growth which will last for half a year.

dumple

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

It has always been in here and we all are aware of that, so i do not understand why you are asking if it has really came back or not. it all depends on the way that you consider bitcoin, like if you always think of the price or not, it all matters

ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

yeah, say goodbye to the bear market.
bitcoin has risen slowly and steadily. this is the beginning of the pump.
on agustusa there will be a big pump and the peak is in December, the end of the year.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

I am still not feeling it. Bitcoin has not really come back yet because the price is not that strong to break the resistances and to establish a solid new support or turn the resistances into a new support. Bitcoin is still struggling to make the bulls beat the bears in the market because we are still in the downtrend.
Yeah totally agree as the downtrend is still on going. The bears are still ruling the bulls. We need some extraordinary investment to see the resistance as a support. Right now it is only resistance and that too a weak one. Massive adoption is required to make Bitcoin what it worth. This may take more time than our expectations therefore, we need to remain calm and see what's happening around.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

What do you consider as "come back"? I think that bitcoin has always been in here and there is no need to discuss that, just keep it on topic and try to see what is gonna happen soon

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

Bitcoin rises slowly over the past few days, I hope this will continue.
everyone is happy to see this, it looks like the 50K target at the end of the year will be true.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

Bitcoins is starting to pump up again because of some good news in other countries but it was not yet guaranteed if bitcoins will grow consistently because the market is volatile.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Bitcoins is starting to pump up again because of some good news in other countries but it was not yet guaranteed if bitcoins will grow consistently because the market is volatile.
Whether it is the present time period or the past, everytime it doesn't guarantee that it'll grow consistently. The market of bitcoin is something unpredictable to the world market, also it cannot be influenced by other external markets. Being volatile is its characteristic feature associated with it which makes bitcoin more valuable.
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

Bitcoin has never back of. It is always being the best crypto currency. Seeing the price I'm very optimistic. I think it's going to give good profit to the investors further.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Bitcoin has never back of. It is always being the best crypto currency. Seeing the price I'm very optimistic. I think it's going to give good profit to the investors further.

In terms of price I can sense the come back of bitcoin value. Yes I am also thinking it can happen this coming months the recovery of bitcoin. It will give a good return of our investment to best for us is to hold.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin and will recover in the near future. Bitcoin is a particularly valuable coin in crypto, which makes investors interested in investing in bitcoin.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:19:58 PM

It’s a great coin for invest. This coins demand huge. That’s why i think bitcoin will come back more strongly. Peoples are still investing on this project because they trust have on bitcoin.
God

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Bitcoin has never left the game, that is why i think that we all are in here and will be in here for the next few years until everything stabilize and the market grows like a skyrocket. Just wait guys, that is all what we can do at the moment

sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

That's a really good news. I knew that bitcoin will bounce back and thus it happened. I hope that this improvement stays stable so that we have much more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: