Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has really come back?  (Read 1302 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

After the previous general pumping on the exchange markets most of the crypto currencies were dumped down to -6% at once, but Bitcoin stayed on the conquered levels, so almost all the coin prices were reduced relative to BTC. It seems that many investors wake up and start to buy exactly Bitcoin, not touching other crypto currencies. In any case, this is a positive trend. Bitcoin is coming back to $20000. Smiley
Yes I believe the possibility. I think bitcoin will continue rising because it is from the huge dip. Maybe there are so many people that is becoming more interested on it and they support bitcoin for some reason, the price now is rising and I think it does not go down becaus ethe end of year 2018 is near maybe this was the start of the said bull run.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:51:21 AM

I think Bitcoin is rising up slowly but (hope surely) it took quite some time for Bitcoin to go green, but hey Bitcoin is back on track it reached $7000. Let's hope that it'll continue furthermore.
Yeah I hope so, because I see the marketcap and the volume starts to grow and I see more green in the market.
maybe this is the beginning of the bull trend? I hope so. keep calm do not do stupid things like do panic selling
Jhuvypie13

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

Surely by december we will be seeing again 20k and more, its the very best time to buy, hold more.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.
Everyone who has bitcoin will expect as you wish, but I'm not sure this year bitcoin will experience a high price increase, this year bitcoin is not strong enough to move up quickly but next year I'm sure bitcoin prices will rise high.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

The bitcoin price is showing right now so I think it's the right time to buy a bitcoin and hold it to think I'm continuously increasing its price since now date of july.

Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

I am still waiting for certainty because if only the prediction of doubt is still in my heart.
hopefully at the end of the year the prediction will turn into a fact .
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

Hope again come back in this year last month,today bitcoin value something up and cross 7400$ it's some raised now.now we have selling of the stupid decided,we have to wait little more days then hope will maked profit.
justin0062

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:39 AM

I think bitcoin has not come back yet. it still needs time from 2 to 3 years.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

I don't think Bitcoin has really came back. Bitcoin still needs time from 2 to 3 years.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

maybe just return on high trading volume, not return at a high price. still remain the same, a slight increase and a lot of decline. bitcoin will return later this year, the price and trading volume will increase high. just wait when that happens.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

maybe just return on high trading volume, not return at a high price. still remain the same, a slight increase and a lot of decline. bitcoin will return later this year, the price and trading volume will increase high. just wait when that happens.

Bitcoin was not able to totally recover yet but we as a believer still waiting for its come back. I truly believe that soon bitcoin will take its place and would be number 1 again.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

Bitcoin was not able to totally recover yet but we as a believer still waiting for its come back. I truly believe that soon bitcoin will take its place and would be number 1 again.
I think the bitcoin bityain already become no 1? .. i think bitcoin prices will rise slowly until the end of the year .. that's what i expect

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Yes you are right mate, we as a believer all we want is the comeback of bitcoin, we wait for that moment in order to earn profit, we will always wait that no matter what happen keep holding until such time will come.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

It seems that the market is unfolding its trend. Maybe the fall is over and then only growth is ahead of us! And given the depth of the fall of the market, I think that growth will be rapid!
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

of course, it will come back soon because of its development now
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

yes bitcoin has really comeback because in last few months we are seeing bitcoin price was less then 6000$ and now is 7400$ and this the the good news for bitcoin holders but now bad things is all other altcoins are in bearish mode whenever bullish mode of altcoins will continuous then bitcoin will be strong, hope now bitcoin cross ATH price.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

yes bitcoin has really comeback because in last few months we are seeing bitcoin price was less then 6000$ and now is 7400$ and this the the good news for bitcoin holders but now bad things is all other altcoins are in bearish mode whenever bullish mode of altcoins will continuous then bitcoin will be strong, hope now bitcoin cross ATH price.

Yes, a lot of us is hoping that bitcoin will continue to recover its price and soon will surpass its ath price before. If that time comes all of us will have a huge profit. Can't wait for that to happen soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Philomena86

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

Who knows what's coming next and pre-evaluates everything with three days of pumping meaning nothing. We need larger data sets to show any judgment here and see if it is correct. Bitcoin has grown at a higher price like this many times in the past but do not forget that it really goes down heavy then. Yes, bitcoin has gone up again, and hopefully this will be a good sign for its growth, and I also hope that the incremental bitcoin price will be followed by the price increase of the other altcoins, but we Be careful and do not be careless, because the price of encryption can suddenly come back,
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded to over $ 7400 today with large volume trading. Normally, bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year and this year will be no exception, a lot of good news has been released and the movement of the market is very positive. If nothing changes I believe the bitcoin price at the end of this year will continue to peak as many people expect.

It is really true that bitcoin came to life after a long sleep, and with these those ignorant cowards who did not believe in bitcoin are probably telling there what ifs in life. They wasted the opportunity to earn what they deserve and with these they are cowards. Bitcoin will prove itself that it is worth the wait.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

With the latest development in bitcoin price, this is a reason for us to say that bitcoin has really come back. People are going nuts to hodl bitcoin.

link : https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-latest-chart-cryptocurrency-market-rise-profits-a8452426.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: