Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

Yes of course all investments are a lot of risk without exception bitcoin, if you are going to invest in bitcoin you have a lot to learn about cryptocurrency because if you do not have knowledge about investment then I think you will stop in the middle of the road because your step will be many challenges.
do not you just think you will get big profits without you thinking about the negative risks you will receive, so before you dive into the world of investment you have to prepare everything from the readiness of the heart to your finances.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Bitcoin investing must indeed be brave and take the risk of being mature. If you are afraid, my advice is not to invest in bitcoin and keep it all about bitcoin. Do not hear about the bitcoin is good, but we have to accept about the negatives. So my advice we should be bold and not afraid, if you want to invest bitcoin. Smiley
woolm110

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

I personally treat it as a high risk investment, whatever I put in I essentially write off straight away so I don't get caught up if nothing comes on it. Its the same as any investment, be savvy and only invest what you can afford to lose. That was the problem over Christmas, far too much "FOMO" lead to people losing large sums of money
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

That is right, you don't need to invest to something that you are still afraid of, it is fine to take risk if you know what you are entering at, so it is important to at least know the details and study it.
Any kind of investment have full risk and you must need knowledge before you entered in the world of investment cause if you have enough knowledge you know how to face the risk and you know how to solve it emmediately in without panicking.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

This is such kind of business, people with have more resources surely have power to make condition in market
 Everyone should think before investing in any projects, not after

I really agree with you because first of all, you need to have some knowledge of the market. Everyone, here really afraid of their money that only the smart can get profit from investing.
cristinazanes

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Why listen to someone else belief? The history was written by the bold, everyone else are liars full of fear.
Listen to this mass media and ur on their track. Set stop loss, kthxbb
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Bitcoin is really around the world, gaining too much popularity, so if you think about it, the risk of investing is nothing to the percentage of success investing or having participation in this business.
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

You must invest only how much you can risk otherwise do not.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

That is right, you don't need to invest to something that you are still afraid of, it is fine to take risk if you know what you are entering at, so it is important to at least know the details and study it.
Yes, investing in bitcoin you need to be brave if you afraid to faced the risks it may cause to loose your money. Investing in bitcoin is good choice and you need knowledge before you start to invest in bitcoin cause you know how to handle the situation if the value is decreasing.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

My guy that is just that, we are taking the risk and the risk is making is better with bitcoin. Never be afraid of risk else i bet you, never can you make it in life. Life sometimea does not come easy we just have ti face it by taking risk. And this how we play the game and do with bittcoin.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

If you weak hand i think the best choice for you is forget all the market a while, drink your coffee check flight ticket, you need a holiday for relaxing your mind. Up and down in crypto is usually happened make sure before you investing in crypto world you have to use only your free money. Be wise with your investment is the key. If you still afraid to lose then you are not using your free money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

This is a very good clear statement. Today in the crypto world, we have a lot of people who are still not confident of the system. These are the same people who complain each time there is a little sharp decrease in the market prices. They are also fond of exaggerating any negative news about Bitcoin. If you are not ready for the risks, then stay out.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
JosephStalin

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

It is surprising how people seem to overlook this simple truth until the moment when they get hurt so badly that they cannot take it.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

The think about cryptocurrencies is that there is extreme volatility and even though you read most of the news and form a complete analysis and prediction you can never be sure  so no matter what you feel there always exists probability of failure
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

Volatility always has risk involve to it. It's not everyday that bitcoins have big surging prices. There are always set backs, they
are quite more common to be exact. One should know the risks, you should be able to handle them. That's why people have
different strategies in the market, risks is an essential ingredient and factor here. We should be able to live by it and surely
learn from it.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

Yes, I dont AFRAID  the RISK, Then now I am losing more then 70% account value Smiley). I still hope in one day i can get back my invest money. BTC, crypto not for me Sad
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

when people talk about bitcoin on TV and when it grows is a risk, and reminds me of December 2017. At that moment it was spoken about everywhere and it turned out badly for beginners-investors
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

Btc investment is very high risk, some people have lost a lot through btc investment, but also some people have made huge profits through btc investment. If we want to make a big profit, then btc investment is the right choice, but if we are afraid of risk, then it is better to invest in others that are far from risk and only get the small profits that we will get in a long time.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
You're wrong. If the investor is experienced and attentive, he can light the risk to a minimum. But it is better not to try to invest for beginners in the falling market.

antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

yes that's right. it could happen when bitcoin drop or increase. we will not always get the benefit, but that doesn't mean we do not get any profit at all. all of that depends on yourself how to manage your bitcoin to get profit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: