Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

In this days bitcoin has become an asset like gold , silver , oil etc and we also need to take risk when we buy and hold so, we also need to take risk in the case of bitcoin.
I agree with you! Nothing will happen if we stay afraid. Its not dangerous so lets make the most out of it and also, risk is included in everyday life, we might as well maximize everything here.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

No, I don't agree with this because there are a lot of way in bitcoin where we can get profit without taking risk but it is also true if we take risk we can get more profit.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

If don't know how to invest and bitcoin price. So lean the bitcoin price information. Then plan to invest. Bitcoin is best investment. So check the price day by day then invest. If price down don't afraid. It any time to up. So wait for the price increase then invest.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Bitcoin is for the long-term investment we cant take short-term goals and not to sell in panic mode only then we make a profit if an investor is sensitive it is better nt to buy more btcs they will feel the pressure of cryptocurrencies
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

No, every one can invest in bitcoin they also who don't want to take risk and those who are afraid I must say if the understand the market then they will never become afraid.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

Good opinion and this is a very important point Every new person in this area should know it well so as not to cause trouble later
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Well said brother, life is all about taking risk and if you really want to make it in life you need to take risk the same be applied to bitcoin. if you really want to invest, invest know that business is risk taking.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

It is true. Bitcoin is not for everyone. Any investment has its own risks and we should consider bitcoin a normal investment which comes with risks.

I think like other assets, where the market decides the price, just invest that amount you can lose.
Investing in any asset that is subject to speculation is risky whether it's cryptos, gold, stocks, or the Forex market. The Crypto market is more on the volatile side which makes it a bit risky but then also provides a large ROI in the short term that is almost impossible on other assets.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Unfortunately, bitcoin is indeed accompanied by risk. But I consciously go for it because I believe in technology and I consider this risk insignificant.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

Nevertheless, bitcoin opens up such prospects for me that I am ready to put up with any risks. Yes, I'm well aware that if something happens to the technology, or there is a brilliant hacker, then I can lose my money. But I'm mentally prepared for that.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

But you may well minimize risks and invest in the long term, for example. So nothing depends on you and you do not put yourself at risk. The main thing-a reliable purse.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

You are right, cryptocurrency is very volatile, unpredictable, risky and lucrative as well. All these have to put in mind when investing in cryptocurrency. However, a good and determine investors should not be afraid to invest in a lucrative ventures like cryptocurrency. Once you are not too greedy and always focus on your investment you will always get ahead with cryptocurrency.
anthonytcm

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
I agree to it invest on what you can afford to loose but as a wise investor you should think first before investing if the project or something youve invested might work or give you passive income someday and the reason why us invested is because the potential of getting a positive profit not to lose.

Thing is that some people act on feelings rather than reason. You have to consider other people's POV. I used to work in the bitcoin ATM industry as the support guy for the machines, this was during last year's bull run. I'd sometimes get calls from people telling me "bitcoin is going up like crazy! I want to earn easy money!" and that was the premise how many people joined during it. The will to take risk was there, whether they couldn't was something I am not the judge of, but I kinda understand it, some people didn't know much about crypto at all but still wanted to buy in to get some of that cake everyone seemed to be having.

The true advice here is do not risk more than you're willing to lose, and think very good what this amount is and stick to it.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
It is true, everything that is done must have a risk, and I think those who complain about the state of bitcoin are currently in a downturn because they are just looking for profit, and cannot accept the risk, if most people like that now are better not to invest in crypto
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

BTC's a crypto currency the most in demand for people to invest. This thing is reasonable considering that one of these cryptocurrency's very popular among internet users and not a few who make it as a new way of accessing money outside the conventional financial system. BTC's a form of digital currency which is designed to make transactions being very safe.

Besides being the latest innovation, the price of bitcoin which is speculative too has made many people who are interested in wanting to invest in it including lay people who previously did not know at all, what is the meaning of cryptocurrency. Lay people usually don't understand the risks and the way of working of the system. Because what they have in mind is only filled with lucrative shadows of profits. It should be they learn first about how to invest in bitcoin. People like them tend to sell when panic and FUD hit, even though the price dropped far from the purchase price.

kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

everything in life is about. so if you can't take risk don't involve yourself in any investment. Investors ate risk taker. if you have the mind to invest and don't panic.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

for me if you are in danger of investing do not waste time and time because it's just going to be worthless. BTC's investment needs your inner self because it's a long term

husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

If you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.
I think, not only in cypto that has risk but also in our entire life. Only with poor mentalily, that cant take risks. lifes is risk. no job without risk, no action without risk. that we just try to say to everyone, Big Risk, Big Gain, Tiny Risk, Small Gain. That rules also happen in every business sector. If we want to be entrepreneur or businessman, we must facing big risk. we must have no fear to fail. Fail Big, Learn Big, Earn Big!

Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

You made a good point here,crypto is for risk takers
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

In this whole life its about risk because even the education we are having we are not 100% guaranteed of work after school. If you are afraid of taking risks then you dont belong to this world. You have to take risk and invest as much as you can and earn big later.

I’m me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: