Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

I  subscribe to this statement below. Bitcoin, just like any other crypto, is a high risk investment and only recommended for those who can cope well with large losses that can occur.
Debu

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

I am fully agree with you, don't invest in Bitcoin if you are afraid of taking risk. Actually there is no investment or trading that don't have risk. Better, before making any investment we should have enough knowledge on that subject about how to reduce the risk . Because when we have knowledge, the courage to invest is easier to emerge than when we have no insight at all. we must learn about risk management that is good which is a very good method for investment.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

I do agree with that statement. I still believe that you need to be a risk taker to improve and have a better future. Because if you will just play safe then it is not a right place for you.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

People know the risk if they invest in bitcoin. Every decision you made may take risk, you are the to be blame if something happen wrong because you are the one made that. If that happen charge it as experience, because experience make you more strong and confident. Bitcoin has the capability to make you rich but it  depends on you how you work it and learn it.

If they plan to hold Bitcoin for a short period of time, they can risk. In my opinion, they do not risk at all when they invest in BTC as hodlers, the people that keep the cryptocurrency for years.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

The rules of investment are well known and have been mentioned by some young people here
But the most important rule that I always keep
Is full confidence in the world of crypto
As well as calm in making investment decisions
Do not sell panic.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Certainly, investing in crypto-currencies is risky, but we must understand that in order to make profit in the future - you need to take risks.

Well investing in cryptocurrency is profitable but it has always risk because we know that not all the crypto have a good future and if we will invest a huge money in bitcoin, do not ever expect to earn quick profit because it will really take for many months before btc will rise again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

Well in my opinion I agree with your opinion, currently btc is very weak and I suggest moving for a moment in the altcoin until btc returns to normal.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

You have spoken very well,  this is a thing of risk takers, and people who has the balls to endure loss.
It's not something you can just jump into.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

No investment ,No risk! In every investment there is a risk that's why you should always prepared and always take the risk if you want to earn. Specially in investing in bitcoin which is not stable and very volatile,you should be courageous enough to take the risk if you want to become successful in the field of cryptocurrency.

rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

Maybe, but how can if you really want to know and earn more knowledge about investing you can conquered your fears, sometimes we have to do because we have goals in life
Basically, people are afraid to take risk in any venture if the understanding is not really there, it is quite unfortunate when you see people who are not willing to gain the necessary knowledge so they can take a well calculated risk in order to better your life through crypto.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

Maybe, but how can if you really want to know and earn more knowledge about investing you can conquered your fears, sometimes we have to do because we have goals in life
Basically, people are afraid to take risk in any venture if the understanding is not really there, it is quite unfortunate when you see people who are not willing to gain the necessary knowledge so they can take a well calculated risk in order to better your life through crypto.

That's a remarkable opinion there. Calculated risk is something that is best to have. And yes, one can not end up with a calculated risk if one is not willing to gain enough and proper knowledge to say the least.

All investment engagements will always come with risks, it's a package deal, and most of the times, the higher the risk, the higher the rewards. But being too brave does not really help most of the time more so if it crosses the thin line between brave and stupid. Being wise is something that we all should consider more than being courageous. As you said, calculated risks are essential.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

Of course, at least learn first about the risk of trading Bitcoin. Because of course we will experience a decrease in the price of a coin. And we must be prepared mentally, because it can be a sense of remorse because you are not ready with the loss of money.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

Well in my opinion I agree with your opinion, currently btc is very weak and I suggest moving for a moment in the altcoin until btc returns to normal.
Before i am also afraid to invest in bitcoin and to take a risk because many people here in my country is telling that bitcoin will not survive for many years and many people also said that it doesnt have future, but i realize thaf if i will invest i can make a big income.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

Of course, at least learn first about the risk of trading Bitcoin. Because of course we will experience a decrease in the price of a coin. And we must be prepared mentally, because it can be a sense of remorse because you are not ready with the loss of money.
Thats true, you have to understand the risks first, because many people start coming in and investing in bitcoin without any knowledge, they don't know when prices can weaken because that is a risk that is certain and if they don't understand it surely they will do stupid thing
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

I agree. Don't invest in bitcoin if you can't handle the risk of losing. Being in a crypto world requires a spirit of believing because nothing is for sure here, changes are happening from time to time. You must invest your time and money, if you can't, you do not belong here.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

The coward has no place in crypto. They are the ones who contribute to the massive dump of the entire market as they panic sell whenever the market sees a slight dip in price. Crypto is for the one with patience and ready to learn more about the uprising concepts and new projects entering the crypto space.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jateng

Activity: 1281
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Yes this is right. Crypto is for strong people only. People who are not afraid to lose money or to put money in something risky. But this does not mean you have to put all your money in crypto. "Put only you can afford to lose". We are going to take the risk but we still have to keep in our mind that we have to earn money.

Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Yes if you can't take risk then you should not invest in Bitcoin. There is always some sort of risk in Bitcoin  because of lack of stability. Whenever there is downfall in the prize person investing in it becomes more prone to loss and therefore is at quite a big risk. Bitcoin is all about taking risks and making money from them. Risks might be small or big, rewards are always there. If we use bitcoin wisely than every risk will give the fruitful results. So dont be scared fr the risks just go for it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

I dont know why people's want to jump in cryptos without any knowledge. Cryptos are call by a high risk investment for what. it mean what for you all. it mean a very high risk involve. no risk no gain so you need to risk what you can afford with knowing what you need to do before invest on bitcoin.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

Every business have their risk.. If there is no risk it wouldn't be business it would a big bubble or lie. To invest in cryptocurrency market todays its something must do. The market started to wake up after long time losts.. There many companies want to invest in crypto world and every new day new welcomers making rise in the market. So everyone should come and invest, should know about the blockchain system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: