Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Before going into this cryptocurrency or bitcoin activities ,be sure or familiar with crypto currency and make yourself be ready to accept the risks ,so if you are ready then go with the investment of bitcoin and forget the risks and continue to manage your investment wisely.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Mayoreetre
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

the links you give so great. if i know it soon. i don't lose my money Sad((
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

no, I am not afraid to invest in BTC because it is indeed a risk and there is two a possibility that it will happen that is to become rich in the near future or get a big loss. investing in Bitcoin requires patience or confidence and always monitors market developments every day. that is the main key in invest.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

yes you are right on cryptocurrency like bitcoin this actually has a very high risk and you have to be able to dare to face it to be able to get a lot of profit, if you don't have kebranian then you should not go in and don't invest in bitcoin because the risk is too high for you.
DILUMYLIFE

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

Totaly agreed with the topic. But if you willing to invest better to get a proper idea how it works and don't forget to check the coin market too.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

I agree with your argument above according to the title, in my opinion, too, BTTC does have a really high risk compared to other investment instruments, maybe because BTC is actually a medium of exchange that causes price fluctuations to tend to rise rapidly, which will have an impact on short-term investor investors who like to trade on the market. therefore it is better if you want to start trading or investing in crypto really understand how to analyze a product both technically and fundamentally
HenryHope

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

If you overcome your fears, you will be able to invest. Although I believe bitcoin altogether, it really can not be called a 100% reliable investment. But if you invest wisely and follow a certain strategy, these risks will be minimal. It just needs to be done for granted.
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:47:21 AM

This is very true. People I think invest with what they cant afford to loose and at the end when btc goes down below the amount they invested they then sit back and cry. That's really a bad idea and we have to put a stop it and invest with what we can afford to loose.
Abbey85

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

Bitcoin is a world of color, the opportunity to make money, when it is saturated as securities, the risk is very large, of course, any market so high profits are always accompanied by risk High, you should determine this right from the start. Bitcoin is not a scam or multi-level, it is a form of investment completely transparent, but there are still some "coin" is multi-level phishing. Investing in bitcoin is not risky, but extremely risky.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

Thats what i say to my friends who are curious about what i do
That's a good advice at least you're not making them feel the "FOMO" unlike other people to their friends lol. Grin

When i finally got to give them an introduction about bitcoin ,its their call if they want to buy
Good, It's not correct to encourage people to buy or invest in Bitcoin especially if they are newbies in this kind of industry and it is better to educate them about the risk of investing in crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and any other coins or tokens out there.

But i discourage them when i sense that they are still confuse and unsure.
That's what true friends are for!
It's better to encourage them to learn a lot about this industry and do their own research is a must if they plan to buy or invest in Bitcoin.
And one more thing, If you could advise them that Invest only the money that they afford to lose and invest/buy at their own risk without the influence of other people and to follow their instincts. Cool
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

every asset has its price that  fluctuates with market forces same is like in bitcoin that prices fluctuates . now bitcoin is in its early stage it needs regulation once if  it being regulated its price will be more stabled and market will expand .
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

Right what you say, because bitcoin does have a high risk. Therefore, if you want to invest in bitcoin, then you must first understand about bitcoin and prepare mentally to be able to accept the reality if prices go down, so we don't panic in responding to the market situation and can analyze it well when there is a decrease or increase in the price of bitcoin, so we will get profit through bitcoin.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

I totally agree to what you said because every investments have risks and some of these are very high so if they don't have courage to go all out then don't invest at the first place. People are getting scared to lose all their money and only wants profits but thats not the reality. Always follow the golden rule in investing "invest what you can afford to lose".
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

as an investor, you should understand that any profitable business has a high risk factor and should be willing to take it, before making any investment, weigh the risk with the return on  investment, if its worth it then it's worth taking.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

Of course, if you only have money, but you don't have the courage or knowledge that is sufficient, it might only bring harm to yourself. Therefore it is better to ask people who are experts in the crypto currency because that will minimize the losses that you can even you can get enough profit.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

all investments contain risks, and in my opinion the best coins for investment are in btc coins. the indicator, the value of the btc coin is now relatively stable. for new users, to invest must have the best information about the coin, follow the progress and see the support team...
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

Bitcoin is only for investors who really know enough about bitcoin and the risks that lies behind it. It's very risky investment because its price is volatile as it is primarily governed by the supply and demand. So if you really don't know what you are heading to, then don't ever enter in crypto investment.

Rosesie

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

If you afraid of suffering a loss, do not join in this world. I believe that there is nothing profitable but not risky out there. You must admit that risky always goes with profitable
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Of course, if you only have money, but you don't have the courage or knowledge that is sufficient, it might only bring harm to yourself. Therefore it is better to ask people who are experts in the crypto currency because that will minimize the losses that you can even you can get enough profit.

Yes,  it is better to never enter the world of crypto so that you will not lose any of your money also you will not be part of the panic sellers.

If you dont have enough knowledge on how to run and deal with this kind of business it is better not to invest here.  All business are all taking risk but if you are afraid then dont dare to take risk if you'll just sell it once you encounter problem.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

I think now is your chance to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is experiencing a decline and I'm sure in 2019 the price of bitcoin will rise higher than $ 20,000. If you are afraid to invest you have to learn it first so you don't experience defeat, and what is your goal to invest in bitcoin if you are afraid of the risks that crypto will face is not the right home for you. All investments have a big risk, if you don't have the knowledge and tricks to invest it is better not to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: