Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8446 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

It is up to them. If they don't want to sell their reward tokens, then it means they believe the project and hold the tokens, same as investors.
The different thing is, the ICO investors use their money, but the hunters use their time and efforts to invest on the project.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

the bounty hunter may indeed be more selective but not everything. but among the bounty hunter and investors certainly just want the best so I think their analysis is the same. they are certainly many considerations whitepaper and also in the team. Perhaps accustomed to analyzing will be better able to understand in selecting projects.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

Some experienced bounty hunters do invest because they think that the ICOs commodities are feasible to the masses in which for sure it will attract more people to invest therefore it is a brilliant move to have these coins with huge bonuses other than the bounty tokens.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

It depends if the bounty hunter has a good ICO review on a certain Bounty Campaign, He/She would definitely support that particular ICO and became one of the investors. Same as me I have joined the Bounty Campaign on Swachhcoin ICO and invest in their project because I do have a very good review on their platform. They do have a very unique platform concerning waste management in order to have a better world in the future. And I am also very amazed at one of their features called Swachh Bin. One of the unique and revolutionary features of SwBIN is the decentralized advertisement and it has also a FREE WIFI.  Cheesy Cheesy
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:49:02 AM

I am an investor and also a bounty hunter. I will invest only with a projeck that I really like. not all because I have seen that now is a trend of more and more decreases
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

the process of bounty hunting exposes the bounty hunter to the working of the project, responsiveness of the team and much more. If the project is good, some bounty hunters will invest. Some of the investors on our project Incodium (INCO) were bounty hunters.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:02:33 AM

Of course they do. I personally started with the bounty campaigns where I managed to earn some money. I decided to increase this money and invest in promising projects.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

Yes it is obvious, I was started crypto journey as a bounty Hunter but after certain time i actually invested in one ICO. It is all depend on the project type and whether project is legiit or not.
At the one we can say bounty hunter can investors also if they find any project with strong product or service.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

While diving drinking water, while participating in the campaign program, the bounty hunter also invested his money into the project. That is one strategy for increasing the amount of revenue from ICOs. Before actually putting money and giving dedication to ICO, bounty hunters checked the authenticity of the program first, because there were many cases trapped in ICO scams.
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

Do bounty hunters become ICO investors? Depending on whether they have long been a bounty they will eventually become investors because being an investor has experience how much to deal with a bounty that he or she has been able to know in trading or there is something to be done about things bounty.
Alfamouse

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

Yes I am a bounty hunter and if I see a potential projects I also invest a small amount of money that I got from the bounties so you can say that I am an investor too though I am the minority because I don't own the large amount of tokens
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

Yes there are a lot of times where bounty hunters become ICO investors, when they are doing bounty for the project and see that it is a good one that they could make money from then they invest in the coin and make sure that they are a part of it. In the end, it just depends on the quality of the ico since bounty hunters have more experience with icos

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

I know that I certainly have at times if I have wanted to increase the number of tokens I will be receiving at the end of the sale. It is a good way to promote the project that you plan to invest in or reduce you buy in costs by adding some free tokens to your bag.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

Yes, it depends on the experience of a bounty hunter and the project itself. I am sure that before even joining a project, almost everyone makes his/her own research in order to find if a chosen project will actually be developed and build. I believe that bounty hunters who are also investors are highly relying on their chosen project's team and they risk almost everything by making a decision of joining

I think it's already practiced by some members of our community its also a level up decision from bounty hunters to investors cause they saw an opportunity to gain more profits. It's a good decision cause they are using a capital in which they earned from their previous projects and obviously they can afford to lose that amount.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

Of course they do. I personally started with the bounty campaigns where I managed to earn some money. I decided to increase this money and invest in promising projects.
Yes, in most cases this is really so, because people are ready to invest in projects and support the project if it really is in their opinion beneficial for the world and for people in general, but such projects as we know not so much.
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

Yes, very likely, I think the bounty hunters have better judgment on the project than the average investor, so they should invest in some good projects, but I am not sure.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

Its quite normal bro, come on the are pros in this ...at least they been working with 5-6 icos
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Yes it is obvious, I was started crypto journey as a bounty Hunter but after certain time i actually invested in one ICO. It is all depend on the project type and whether project is legiit or not.
At the one we can say bounty hunter can investors also if they find any project with strong product or service.
much of bounty hunters become ico investors.reward from bounty campaign used on ico.they were able to select best ico project based on their experience in bounty.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

My answer to this your question is yes. Most times when some bounty hunters see a very reputable project which they believe will give them huge profit, they too ahead and invest on such project. I want to add that in as Mich as you have done research about a particular project, and you find it worth investing on, I will say go ahead and invest on it, after all there is always risk in life.

Familiarity dictates it since you already aware and you are part of that project I think it's a huge chances of getting into it and aside from that it's a big profits coming in if the project will succes, that's hitting two birds in a stone at the same time.
CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

Bounty hunters can sell tokens earned for the bounty and buy some new token on the  exchange. I think it's better to buy a token after listing it on  exchanges. Purchasing tokens of preacts that are at an early stage is almost the same as participating in ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: