Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33044 times)
BestKait

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

What bonuses will be active for investors during the pre-sale?

Hey there! As mentioned, there will be a 25% bonus.

Grin
bharathirajan10

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

Why is it so important for you to make MOBU token utility, not security one?
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

Why is it so important for you to make MOBU token utility, not security one?

Hey Bharathirajan, The mobu tokens are not a security token as they do not offer any dividends for the holders Smiley

They are only used for the purpose of using the platform itself, which makes it a security token Cheesy
slav855

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

Can anyone explain me what will be the functions of Mobu token in the ecosystem of the project? Will it be a payment method or anything else?
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

Have you already decided who will be the customer of services of your project? Why do you think that these categories will be interested in your platform?
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

Can anyone explain me what will be the functions of Mobu token in the ecosystem of the project? Will it be a payment method or anything else?

Yes, here's what I found in the whitepaper:

Companies/Issuers - those who wish to sell security tokens 

Developers - to create or review ICO contracts for security tokens, they will earn MOBU but are locked up for a minimum of 3 months after the end of the ICO

KYC Providers - validates participants. They pay to join the platform and earn from validating participants. 

Investors - individuals or institutions wishing to buy or trade security tokens, they are required to pay fees to KYC providers for verification but once verified, they will be filtered out to the ICO they are qualified to participate in. 

Legal Representatives/Lawyers - paid in Mobu to tender issuance and are selected by the issuer to take responsibility for the issuance.

Banks - to convert fiat to crypto and to act as escrow providers
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

Have you already decided who will be the customer of services of your project? Why do you think that these categories will be interested in your platform?

Please check my previous answer, I think that is what you are looking for. Let us know Grin
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

Can not help but get excited after looking at the first post in this thread, the team looks great, whitepaper is on point too, I wonder what do you guys think are the biggest cons when it comes to your project? the price, maybe? the techy nature of it all?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:43:41 AM

Can not help but get excited after looking at the first post in this thread, the team looks great, whitepaper is on point too, I wonder what do you guys think are the biggest cons when it comes to your project? the price, maybe? the techy nature of it all?

Regarding the technical side of it, the MVP is being developed and they plan to release something before the presale. About the price, it is similar to most of the token sales, and not that expensive compared to other projects.
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:41:06 AM

see my first thread also amazed, the support from a great team shows it will be good, on the Roadmap I see this project is still long, there are still many opportunities to assess the progress of this project
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:02:08 AM

Hi All,

Please take a moment to watch this amazing and super concise video about Mobu on YouTube.
The video highlights and summarizes all you need to know about Mobu!

To see video, please go here https://youtu.be/ydlXE_E2UUo

Enjoy! Wink
artemkoo228

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Good afternoon. Are you sure that the services offered by this platform will have demand?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

Good afternoon. Are you sure that the services offered by this platform will have demand?
Yes, i'm sure, 'cause more and more projects decide to hold the ICO and Mobu can help them to do this.
artemkoo228

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Yes, i'm sure, 'cause more and more projects decide to hold the ICO and Mobu can help them to do this.
But the ICOs are being held already, even before the launch of Mobu, and there're no serious problems in this area.
deort

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

But the ICOs are being held already, even before the launch of Mobu, and there're no serious problems in this area.

First, ICO arrangement, as a rule, requires improvement. Secondly, most of them offer utility tokens, and Mobu will allow to create securities.
INDI81free4

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

VOTES

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

First, ICO arrangement, as a rule, requires improvement. Secondly, most of them offer utility tokens, and Mobu will allow to create securities.
The main point for me is that the teams which hold ICOs should nbe controlled in order to prevent irrational waste if money.   
deort

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

The main point for me is that the teams which hold ICOs should nbe controlled in order to prevent irrational waste if money.   

According to the WP, MOBU introduces a new innovative method of escrow services to ICO`s. Investors are able to exit the ICO after the crowdsale on a pro-rata basis if the ICO issuers do not adhere to their roadmap or goals. So there's no reason to worry.
dave12jhonson

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Good evening. What does the bonus amount depend on in this round? 
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

Good evening. What does the bonus amount depend on in this round? 
I believe it depends on the round itself. The highest bonuses are provided in the first rounds kinda private pre-sale, then the bonus amounts start declining.
wandi70

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

Hey. Does the counter on the site show the amount of time left before the start of the closest round of the ICO or before the crowdsale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: