Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

I really don't know how these security tokens are going to evolve though time would tell, but what one need to study well is how these tokens do classify as security tokens in the first place because the main essence is to be able to invest in the right projects with no fear if SEC

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
alexpaul1986

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Hello,

Need translation for Spanish and Romanian Language?

PM Please Smiley
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

I read in the Bounty thread there would be second Community reward for MOBU Campaign which is the Second Phase of the Campaign What would be the basis of that? Is that still for the  ICO ?

Hey sodaf, I think I see where you are confused.

There will be one campaign during the pre-sale phase, and a separate one for the main sale phase.

Hope this helps!
 Grin
Ok thanks for providing answer to my question. i will like to join in the Bounty Campaign Phase 1 . i have gone through this Project Whitepaper and really satisfied with all i read..
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Are you planning to create a black list of teams? This will help to reveal and  peel apart the scammers. 
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

Hello. Many platforms experience liquidity problems at the early stages. Are you insured against this?   
lps21

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Hello. Many platforms experience liquidity problems at the early stages. Are you insured against this?   
Hey there! MOBU will develop a regulatory approved security token platform for MOBU tokens. This will give all investors the guarantee that all MOBU ICO`s can be listed on an exchange, and that in this way liquidity will be ensured.
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:06:05 AM

Will some artificial mechanisms of increase of the market price of the tokens used? If so, which ones will be used?
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

Will some artificial mechanisms of increase of the market price of the tokens used? If so, which ones will be used?

Hi! ICO service providers staking x amount of mobu tokens to obtain the right to operate in the mobu ecosystem will create scarcity of mobu tokens and ensure price increase of the token. The lockup utility is also very important to understand as it ensures price increase going forward.

Hope that helps! Let us know Grin
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

Are you planning to create a black list of teams? This will help to reveal and  peel apart the scammers. 

Yes, the team plans to. Feel free to share more of your suggestions and thank you!
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:49:21 AM

Check out this latest interview of MOBU CEO Juan Engelbrecht

ICO "MOBU" interview with Juan Engelbrecht [ENG] (THE FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS)

https://youtu.be/9H-M9_tsx3k
bittalk82

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

Hi. What’s the difference between the option offered by you and classical investments?   
Alaacrd

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

Hi. What’s the difference between the option offered by you and classical investments?   
Mobu offers an option in case of which the investments are 100% protected, allocation of investments is rational and  controlled.
bittalk82

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

Mobu offers an option in case of which the investments are 100% protected, allocation of investments is rational and  controlled.
But doesn’t creation of a special regulator for every company contribute to growth of costs?
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

I read in the Bounty thread there would be second Community reward for MOBU Campaign which is the Second Phase of the Campaign What would be the basis of that? Is that still for the  ICO ?

Why they divided two separate bounty rewards because they are allocating one for presale and ICO phase, don't confuse if you want to earn more stakes you can join in both the campaigns. Already we have seen there is a huge crowd gathered for MOBU.
Alaacrd

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

But doesn’t creation of a special regulator for every company contribute to growth of costs?
Smart contracts are used to control allocation of funds. It isn’t obligatory to track the teams all the time, it’s just necessary to check whether the deadlines are met.    
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

Smart contracts are used to control allocation of funds. It isn’t obligatory to track the teams all the time, it’s just necessary to check whether the deadlines are met.    
Why were security tokens chosen? It seemed to me that utility option is much more popular, that’s why people trust it more.   
Alaacrd

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Why were security tokens chosen? It seemed to me that utility option is much more popular, that’s why people trust it more.   
This is a safer format from the point of view of investment. Now investors have no impact on the team after the ICO, but Mobu will provide them with such an opportunity.     
hichemdj

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

This is a safer format from the point of view of investment. Now investors have no impact on the team after the ICO, but Mobu will provide them with such an opportunity.     
Will i be able to buy tokens right on your platform in order to invest? I don’t mean the current situation, i’m talking about the time after the end of the ICO.     
TonyRaut

Activity: 378

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Now is the time that costs grow day by day, regardless of the causes. so I think. the company will not lose so much money. but if this happens, then there will still be a result that will help you earn revenue in the future.

jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

I think that you should allow to convert tokens to fiat automatically to increase the level of interest to your tokens. What do you think about this idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: