Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
master_shake

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Will it be possible to use the tokens of your platform to get loans? The market of loans based on blockchain is poorly developed so far.    
lilurammm

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Hello. Will team members be able to access their tokens right after the end of the ICO?   
vadiuha07

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

Hello. Will team members be able to access their tokens right after the end of the ICO?   
No, the tokens for the team will be locked up for 12 months.     
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

security tokens are another hot topics to watch. a lot of similar ones exist though
Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Good afternoon. Are you planning to create your own fund and invest in some start-ups? This may be an additional source of income of your company.    

Hello ggcript  Grin,

This is something Mobu is considering as part of the Forex Pamm Account ICO on Mobu's Platform.
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

I have participated in some ICO Project, i observe majority of them take time before they list on exchange and this is really discouraging .I hope this will not be the case with Mobu Project?
thedon1997

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

The tokens of the team and its advisors will be locked up for 1 year Smiley
thedon1997

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

I have participated in some ICO Project, i observe majority of them take time before they list on exchange and this is really discouraging .I hope this will not be the case with Mobu Project?

You will be able to trade MOBU after the completion of the main token sale:) Mobu will launch on exchanges March 2019
sodaf

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

The tokens of the team and its advisors will be locked up for 1 year Smiley

I agreed with the pattern of the Mobu Team Shares of token been locked for a period of one year.. This will somewhat maintain some kind of stability in Price .
Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Will it be possible to use the tokens of your platform to get loans? The market of loans based on blockchain is poorly developed so far.    

Hi master_shake  Smiley,

The team presently has no intentions of providing loans on the platform.
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

Dear Community,

We are excited to share this Medium Blog post with you:

The Ultimate Solution with Blockchain!

“First, there was gold and physical money and money equivalents. Then there was debt. After that, there was equity. Now, there are tokens. These are the fourth, and newest, asset class”.

https://medium.com/@MOBU/the-ultimate-solution-with-blockchain-7baf5385339
thedon1997

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

Hello everyone! We are pleased to announce that mobu will be an official sponsor for the Dubai international Blockchain summit on the 9th of August 2018! 😄

You can find more details here : https://dibs.ae/ 😄
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

You will be able to trade MOBU after the completion of the main token sale:) Mobu will launch on exchanges March 2019
In that case, if the team collects enough money, does not it?  Wink
Can I find out which bonuses are provided for early investors. And what is the minimum amount to buy. And other information for investors. I have not found it. Give, please, a link.
Thanks
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

In that case, if the team collects enough money, does not it?  Wink
Can I find out which bonuses are provided for early investors. And what is the minimum amount to buy. And other information for investors. I have not found it. Give, please, a link.
Thanks

It should be published for transparency and fairness reasons for those who invest later on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
sodaf

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

t
Hello everyone! We are pleased to announce that mobu will be an official sponsor for the Dubai international Blockchain summit on the 9th of August 2018! 😄

You can find more details here : https://dibs.ae/ 😄
[/quote

Thanks for the info .It would be my pleasure to attend the Blockchain summit..I will like to attend , l have checked the details and i observe the location is Atlantis hotel.
sodaf

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

security tokens are another hot topics to watch. a lot of similar ones exist though

Yes there are lots of Security tokens , but i feel and believe Mobu Project is quite outstanding among all . I always trust any project sponsored by Amazix and Mobu falls in that category.
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

In that case, if the team collects enough money, does not it?  Wink
Thanks

Minimum is 1 ETH for presale, 25% bonus. This information is available in the whitepaper pg 46. Here's the link: https://mobu.io/assets/documents/mobu_whitepaper_english.pdf?80172489074
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Mobu is proud Sponsor of Tumela Ramaphoza's event in Sandton, South Africa alongside Roger Ver, Charlie Shrem, Dragon's Den Lebo and a few other big names...💥

✨Welcome to Johannesburg, South Africa – the economic gate way to the great African continent. The home of various financial and political technological advancements. The venue of the event will be the coveted Sandton Convention Centre.

To see more details, please visit here: https://unlockingblockchainafrica.io/
sodaf

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

I am very interested in your project. I often invest in ICO and the MOBU project has a number of promising moments. I will support the MOBU project!

I am also interested in this Class of Project , i campaign for MOBU and am willing to invest as well. It obvious this is a very Quality Project with a bright future .

sodaf

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

I truly believe MOBU will change the entire Game in the Security token sector..I am seeing a very good future in this Project . It will be a great priviledge to participate in their token Sale which will be kicking off on the 31st August 2018 because this is going to be very HUGE .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: