Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Hi Miller.Mallik  Wink,

Please go to https://twitter.com/MobuICO to check out the latest tweets from Team Mobu!
ThatICOguy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Coin Radar

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

📣📯🔥ICO Review Alert🔥📯📣

The Coin Radar cover Mobu in an in-depth ICO review

If you want the blockchain to circumvent regulations then you probably won’t like it, and if you see the embracing of regulation as crucial to ushering in mass adoption then you probably will.

Mobu is aiming high. Their aim of bringing the securities market onto the blockchain is one which, as a first mover, could be a game changer in the purest sense of the term. Whilst their management team does lack securities and blockchain experience, the wide range of knowledgeable advisors and sizeable development team means that the cumulative weight of knowledge gives them a good chance. A concern is certainly how effective their platform and overall project will be if they do not manage to raise the $30m required to create the crypto security token exchange, but with the main ICO not beginning for another three months, they have plenty of time. One to watch.

Full review: https://thecoinradar.com/mobu-ico-review/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

This project is indeed quite interesting, especially the concept offered has a brilliant idea. and so far I see it's been quite a lot of people also commented positively on the project. good luck.

Darrell-Hopkins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
thedon1997

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

Hey Darrel, you can find all about the team here : https://mobu.io/

The teams tokens are vested for a period of 6 months.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

I cant understand, which role taking Royal Automobile event in your project? As I understand you dont have any relation with automobile industry?

The event was to show Mobu to some influential people  Smiley

There is no connection between Mobu and the automobile industry at present, but one day automobile companies may issue security tokens on the Mobu platform.

As far as Iunderstand, Mobu will have similar own blockchain with smartcontracts like Ehereum for creating ICO and tokens on it but with protection?

Hey there, let me see if I can clarify a little for you.

The initial MOBU token will be launched on Ethereum for the crowdsale. However, one the Mobu Platform is up and running, the services will run on their own, proprietary blockchain that will allow for the efficient and easy launch security tokens.
 Smiley Wink

Ok, so you will have own blockchain? When you going to launch own blockchain? And which advantages your blockchain will have before existing (Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Stellar etc.) ?

Hello there! Mobu will be on the Ethereum network, requiring an ERC-20 wallet. This is because the Ethereum network is well known, understandable, erc20 standard is familiar, fast and relative low cost.

Please stay tuned here as such announcement if there should be one, will be updated here at real time.

I'm a little confused. You dont have own blockchain? How you going to create tokens than if you will dont have own blockchain? Or this will be a platform for ICO only like KickIco?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Walker-Unel

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Hello All,

This is a friendly reminder that the Pre-Sale is live!

To Contribute, please visit: http://www.mobu.io

👉🏻 PUBLIC PRESALE will run From 01 September - 30 September 2018 11:00 UTC or until the presale cap is reached
👉🏻 Minimum Presale Contribution: 1 ETH
👉🏻 Presale Cap: US $20 000 000 in ETH equivalent
👉🏻 Token Price:  US $0.15 ( Bonus not included )
👉🏻 Bonus in Presale: 25%
👉🏻 ETH rate locked at 300 USD
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
not only trust and careful investment, there are many other references. in addition to the team whose background, project concept, roadmap, work partners and products will be known. that is one node that will give a decision for investment.
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Hello All,

Take a moment to read one of the latest blog posts of Mobu.

"The End of Financial Institutions as we Know Them?"

Greater access to information technology and wider use of mobile devices, have allowed a new generation of companies to flourish and deliver a wide array of financial services. These new, resourceful and visionary companies bring alternative but more effective sources of finance to the institutional investor, retailer and consumer.

https://medium.com/@MOBU/the-end-of-financial-institutions-as-we-know-them-2a9a9de045b2
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

The team is stable. Also good sites and WP, based on the prospects of the investor. Good luck, guys !!!!!!!
bitaibe

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

Hi,  Seems like a very interesting project,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
iamgekko

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Thanks a lot all! Really appreciate the support  Smiley
iamgekko

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?

Hey Walker! There are no restrictions on any country. Only a self proclamation of being an accredited investor, if from USA  Smiley
Sammied

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

I cant understand, which role taking Royal Automobile event in your project? As I understand you dont have any relation with automobile industry?

The event was to show Mobu to some influential people  Smiley

There is no connection between Mobu and the automobile industry at present, but one day automobile companies may issue security tokens on the Mobu platform.

As far as Iunderstand, Mobu will have similar own blockchain with smartcontracts like Ehereum for creating ICO and tokens on it but with protection?

Hey there, let me see if I can clarify a little for you.

The initial MOBU token will be launched on Ethereum for the crowdsale. However, one the Mobu Platform is up and running, the services will run on their own, proprietary blockchain that will allow for the efficient and easy launch security tokens.
 Smiley Wink

Ok, so you will have own blockchain? When you going to launch own blockchain? And which advantages your blockchain will have before existing (Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Stellar etc.) ?

Hello there! Mobu will be on the Ethereum network, requiring an ERC-20 wallet. This is because the Ethereum network is well known, understandable, erc20 standard is familiar, fast and relative low cost.

Please stay tuned here as such announcement if there should be one, will be updated here at real time.

I'm a little confused. You dont have own blockchain? How you going to create tokens than if you will dont have own blockchain? Or this will be a platform for ICO only like KickIco?

Hello there, Mobu uses the Ethereum blockchain  which is well known, understandable, erc20 standard is familiar, fast and relative low cost.
and the tokens are created and distributed by smart contracts
Sammied

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Hello Walker-Unel, there are no restricted countries that cannot participate in the token sale. Smiley
nbika

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

Greetings,  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this business, for sure
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

I like the fact that the whitepaper is built from the investor’s point of view. Though there are still some loopholes in the WP which might turn off some users and investors. The roadmap might need additional clarification. The vision is strong and unique.
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

This is an important project in a phase where the thought is on a future of 100% STOs. Right time, right place, and the onus is on the team to bring the platform to fruition to carry out their ideas in the WP.
iamgekko

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

Thank you all for your support! Appreciate it  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: