Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

With tokenized securities, issuers will start to use smart contracts to automate the service provider function through software

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

Hello Mobu moderators and admins, congratulations on your ICO.

I would like to inform you that ICOtoInvest has listed you for free on its website. Currently, ICOtoInvest.com has the number 1 ranking in Google for the keyword: ICO to Invest.

For more information regarding this and the possibility of improving the marketing level of your project, feel free to send me a message via pm.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

The lack of secondary market for STO’s and ETO’s is a pretty niche market which this ICO focuses upon. The trend of ICO’s shifting from utility to equity/security would be a certainty in the upcoming days.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 12:29:07 PM by gembira

Security tokens may become a main stream in a short term because utility tokens didn't show the real mass adoption while a long time that they exist, but honestly i'm doubting that this platform and these people can do this with a high quality.

May be you are right. But all this security tokens must have approval from SEC? Which type of tokens Mobu? Security as well?  Huh

Mobu will be a utility token, but the platform will be used to launch security tokens  Smiley

Can you explaine how their can issue security tokens? Does they have approval from some regulators like SEC for issued security tokens or they going to get lisence for this? And why they are not a security tokens? As far as I know different between utility and security tokens in allow from SEC etc.
thedon1997

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

Mobu alongside Stonegate Digital Capital Group hosted by Agora group in Dubai
thedon1997

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

The lack of secondary market for STO’s and ETO’s is a pretty niche market which this ICO focuses upon. The trend of ICO’s shifting from utility to equity/security would be a certainty in the upcoming days.

Thank you, everyone, for the support!  Smiley
thedon1997

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Security tokens may become a main stream in a short term because utility tokens didn't show the real mass adoption while a long time that they exist, but honestly i'm doubting that this platform and these people can do this with a high quality.

May be you are right. But all this security tokens must have approval from SEC? Which type of tokens Mobu? Security as well?  Huh

Mobu will be a utility token, but the platform will be used to launch security tokens  Smiley

Can you explaine how their can issue security tokens? Does they have approval from some regulators like SEC for issued security tokens or they going to get lisence for this? And why they are not a security tokens? As far as I know different between utility and security tokens in allow from SEC etc.

MOBU will support Reg S, Reg D, and Reg A+ compliant security token offerings, and with the incorporated ability to select experienced legal council across multiple jurisdictions within the platform, token issuers can be sure they can create compliant security tokens within their local jurisdiction.  The MOB20 protocol will create a set of rules that govern the issuance of security tokens, and program them into smart contracts on the ethereum blockchain so they are transparent and immutable.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

When I see how Mobu works I think they will make a new breakthrough, the features available at MOBU have advantages over competitors. And this is what makes the MOBU platform selling value bigger than other platforms. I will look forward to this project, their team and advisor also look experienced and have a strong connection. Goodluck for your ICO!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

MOBU will support Reg S, Reg D, and Reg A+ compliant security token offerings, and with the incorporated ability to select experienced legal council across multiple jurisdictions within the platform, token issuers can be sure they can create compliant security tokens within their local jurisdiction.  The MOB20 protocol will create a set of rules that govern the issuance of security tokens, and program them into smart contracts on the ethereum blockchain so they are transparent and immutable.

Seems security tokens is a new mainstreem branch in crypto... Can you explaine what means Reg S, Reg D, and Reg A+ ? MOBU projects wil help future projects in law question with creating security tokens? MOBU tokenholders will be able to invest in this project with MOBU tokens? They will have some discounts?
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Seems security tokens is a new mainstreem branch in crypto... Can you explaine what means Reg S, Reg D, and Reg A+ ? MOBU projects wil help future projects in law question with creating security tokens? MOBU tokenholders will be able to invest in this project with MOBU tokens? They will have some discounts?

Hi there! The MOBU token is the core utility token that powers the MOBU system.

The MOBU platform will consist of:
Companies/Issuers - those who wish to sell security tokens 
Developers - to create or review ICO contracts for security tokens, they will earn MOBU but are locked up for a minimum of 3 months after the end of the ICO
KYC Providers - validates participants. They pay to join the platform and earn from validating participants. 
Investors - individuals or institutions wishing to buy or trade security tokens, they are required to pay fees to KYC providers for verification but once verified, they will be filtered out to the ICO they are qualified to participate in. 
Legal Representatives/Lawyers - paid in Mobu to tender issuance and are selected by the issuer to take responsibility for the issuance.
Banks - to convert fiat to crypto and to act as escrow providers

These are all in the whitepaper, I suggest checking it out. Here's the link: https://mobu.io/assets/mobu_whitepaper.pdf

As for the regulation questions, here's a good site to learn about it: https://www.investopedia.com

SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

The ability to invest in these kind of tokens (Reg. D, Reg.A ,etc certified) would definitely be a huge plus for any investor. It contains all the relevant materials for an investor to review it and invest with confidence.
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

The ability to invest in these kind of tokens (Reg. D, Reg.A ,etc certified) would definitely be a huge plus for any investor. It contains all the relevant materials for an investor to review it and invest with confidence.

Thank you both for your kind words of encouragement, greatly appreciated Cheesy. The project relies on everyone's feedback and support, happy to have you guys on board! For any kind of questions or just to get to talk to the team or other supporters, please join the telegram group at https://t.me/mobuCHAT  Wink
liamclark

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

The likelihood for corruption and manipulation by financial institutions is decreased if those institutions are removed from the investment transaction process. Tokenized securities therefore increase company transparency
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

The likelihood for corruption and manipulation by financial institutions is decreased if those institutions are removed from the investment transaction process. Tokenized securities therefore increase company transparency

That's a good point liamclark! Where did you hear about Mobu? Grin
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

Hello All

We're excited to spice up your day with an amazing write up of Mobu.

"Forward-Thinking Institutional Investors Overcome Inhibitions about Blockchain"

With over $9 billion raised by blockchain start-ups in the last 12 months, new opportunities for start-up funding are opening up. There is also the advent of security tokens that comply with local country rules and their legal compliance and investor documentation is now getting closer to IPO standards. MOBU states: “Forget ICO’s, STO’s (Security Token Offerings) are the future!”

https://medium.com/@MOBU/forward-thinking-institutional-investors-overcome-inhibitions-about-blockchain-827d708876b3
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

I have to say I am a huge fan of this project, I would like to wish the team by gratitude for bringing this project to the space, will truly revolutionize the space

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

I have to say I am a huge fan of this project, I would like to wish the team by gratitude for bringing this project to the space, will truly revolutionize the space
Thanks for the support CryptoGuru1! We really appreciate your enthusiasm towards the project. Stay tuned for more exciting news  Grin
Iyum
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

I can understand the project create security system using blockchain. Blockchain technology has huge demand. It will be a good platform if it is able to keep up with legal and compliance related matters.
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

Hi awesome MOBU Community 👋👋

The team would like to share these awesome photos showcasing Mobu presenting at a private investor event in Croatia, where the CEO Mr. Juan Engelbrecht took the stage after the CEO of Uber! 🎉🎉🎉

]

lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:29:58 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 04:45:54 AM by lps21

Check out the details for our PUBLIC TOKEN SALE
👉🏻From 01 December 2018 - 30 January 2019 11:00 UTC or until the Token-sale cap is reached
👉🏻 Minimum Presale Contribution: 0.1 ETH
👉🏻 Hard Cap: US $9 500 000 in ETH equivalent
👉🏻 Token Price:  US $0.15 ( Bonus not included )
👉🏻 Bonus in Token-sale: 20% - 0%
👉🏻 ETH rate locked at 300 USD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: