Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
chickaboom

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

Can you explaine what differen between your platform for ICOs and other existed platforms like LeekIco, TokenNeed etc? Which services you going to provide for security tokens? Do you have a licenses for security tokens from relevant authorities Like SEC for creating this security tokens?

Great Questions, gembira!
MOBU introduces a new innovative method of escrow services to ICO`s. Investors are able to exit the ICO after the crowdsale on a pro-rata basis if the ICO issuers do not adhere to their roadmap or goals. This unique feature ensures higher overall ROI for investors and creates a network of confidence and trust that will boost economic efficiency and incentivize community growth.

The MOBU platform lowers the barriers for businesses and issuers of financial products to launch security tokens on the blockchain. MOBU bridges that gap between the securities marketplace and the blockchain. MOBU integrates the whole ecosystem of security tokens by partnering with various regulatory organizations which makes the MOBU platform holistic and reliable. The MOBU platform allows individuals and companies to participate in valuable blockchain-based asset ownership and investment opportunities.

MOBU is already SEC approved with exemption for accredited investors.  Doing 506c private placement.  Axis Legal Counsel based in NY takes care of our legal issues in America.  The SEC has declared platforms as utility tokens.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Can you explaine what differen between your platform for ICOs and other existed platforms like LeekIco, TokenNeed etc? Which services you going to provide for security tokens? Do you have a licenses for security tokens from relevant authorities Like SEC for creating this security tokens?

MOBU introduces a new innovative method of escrow services to ICO`s. Investors are able to exit the ICO after the crowdsale on a pro-rata basis if the ICO issuers do not adhere to their roadmap or goals. This unique feature ensures higher overall ROI for investors and creates a network of confidence and trust that will boost economic efficiency and incentivize community growth.

The MOBU platform lowers the barriers for businesses and issuers of financial products to launch security tokens on the blockchain. MOBU bridges that gap between the securities marketplace and the blockchain. MOBU integrates the whole ecosystem of security tokens by partnering with various regulatory organizations which makes the MOBU platform holistic and reliable. The MOBU platform allows individuals and companies to participate in valuable blockchain-based asset ownership and investment opportunities.

MOBU is already SEC approved with exemption for accredited investors.  Doing 506c private placement.  Axis Legal Counsel based in NY takes care of our legal issues in America.  The SEC has declared platforms as utility tokens.

So investors will be able to refund their money in any time? And all this will be made in your platform automatically or you will have some people who will investigate this?
As far as I know ERC20 token creator proposed at Devcon4 conferense in Prague few days ago same thing - ICO refund (RICO) ...
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

So investors will be able to refund their money in any time? And all this will be made in your platform automatically or you will have some people who will investigate this?
As far as I know ERC20 token creator proposed at Devcon4 conferense in Prague few days ago same thing - ICO refund (RICO) ...

The team aren't aware of RICO but, yes similar concept applies
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Dear Community 👋🏻
We are proud to see mobu listed in this Top 5 Article! 🔥

TCA releases top 5 ICOs to invest in November

"Attention crypto investors looking for potential ICOs! Leading online news portal The Currency Analytics has recently released a curated list of top 5 ICOs to invest in November. All the ICOs listed are forerunners of revolutionary concepts in the crypto scene and the society overall and promise outstanding returns."

thecurrencyanalytics.com/3465/tca-releases-top-5-icos-to-invest-in-november/
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

Dear Community,

We are proud to bring you the following YouTube clip from Martins Hacks:

🎥 CRYPTOCURRENCY ICO REVIEWS MOBU A DECENTRALISED PLATFORM FOR ICOS 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmnJ4ghIGww
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

So what does your token MOBU do? And what will the project do to increase the value of the MOBU token? Does the market have demand for MOBU token?
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

So what does your token MOBU do? And what will the project do to increase the value of the MOBU token? Does the market have demand for MOBU token?

So what does your token MOBU do?
Real businesses wishing to raise capital by issuing security tokens will build their ICOs on the MOBU platform. MOBU creates an abstract smart contract from which all security token ICOs will be extended. The MOBU abstract smart contract will contain the code that is required by the security token ICOs to conform to the MOBU ERC20 platform and the MOB20 standard to adapt to the ideas and requirements of MOBU.

what will the project do to increase the value of the MOBU token?
MOBU Referrals – Companies/Individuals referring ICO issuers onto MOBU will be rewarded in MOBU tokens which will be equivalent of one year`s revenue generated on the platform by the percentage of fees generated from the marketplace. This amount will be paid in MOBU and locked-up over a 3-year period also ensuring increase in demand and scarcity of MOBU.

Does the market have demand for MOBU token?
MOBU solves a distinct problem in a multi-trillion-dollar securities market. The MOBU platform creates a set of rules that govern the issuance of compliant security tokens, and program them into smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain ensuring transparency and immutability. Its clear business model demonstrates the unique use of and demand for the MOBU token on the MOBU platform by tender users. The MOBU platform ensures competitive pricing for legal costs, smart contract design, etc. to ensure lower barriers to entry and higher profitability for investors.
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

The security token era of the market is coming!

Here is how MOBU is going to disrupt this. Cool
brynquaiful

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:53:12 PM
Merited by micairvas (1)

ICO Analysis: MOBU
Published on November 11, 2018
By Joshua Larson
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-mobu/

Team
Mostly from South Africa, 12 members of the management team are listed. As a whole, they seem good, but not great. Here are a few that stood out.
Juan Engelbrecht – Founder/CEO. Also founded Zaber (a large South Africa crypto farm) in 2015. He spent 2 years as Director at Khalifa Capital. Has been Director at Evolve Fund Managers since 2013.
Paul Pelser – CFO.  He spent 17 years as an accountant for PSP Pelsar Accountants. He has been the owner of Pregal Mining for the last seven years,
Paresh Masani – Blockchain/security engineer. He spent three years as Mobile Platform Exec Director at Goldman Sachs, London. Senior Director at Thomson Reuters and ETX Capital.
A total of 12 Advisors, and two are from Realstart.com, a custom software development company. At least six of them are ICO experts and three are blockchain enthusiasts.

Verdict

This is an extremely attractive project andnd it looks like the hype/demand for this token is there. They already raised $3 million in the pre-sale, and are asking for just $6.5 mill more in the public sale.
Being a front-runner in the cryptocurrency space has proven to be a beautiful thing. When we asked CEO Juan Engelbrecht, who is your nos 1 and 2 competitors, he named Securitize and Polymath. Polymath has a $75 million market cap.

Risks
    Pretty much crickets in their GitHub. Twelve followers. -1
    No MVP out yet. They provide this video of what the MVP will look like, though. -1
     Non-accredited investors from the US are banned from using the platform. This is the opposite of a risk but gets a minus nonetheless. -1
    Their Blockchain Engineer, Paresh Masani (Goldman Sachs and Barclays) is a stud. But the rest of the team and advisors seem pretty average. -1
    At this point in time, no major exchange is going to list the security tokens birthed from MOBU. When asked about this in Telegram their CEO said, “LA token has a security token exchange division. Also, MOBU is securing equity stake in an operational stock exchange. GBAX and Tzero will also have security token exchanges available soon.” -0.8

Growth Potential
    They already have a Chrome and Gold mining business signed up to tokenize through MOBU. +2
    The $9 million hard cap leaves all kinds of room for gains.+3
    120 million tokens is all there will ever be; 100% of them will be sold in the ICO. +1
    MOBU will develop a First Forex Percentage Allocation Money Management Account and will retain 20% of the authorized tokens to put back into the development of the MOBU Platform.+2
    From the company: “MOBU token will be available on most exchanges such as Bancor but have already been approved by COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, IDEX, GET BTC, HitBTC, LIVECOIN and YoBit.net.”+2
    Although most of these reviewers have lost credibility over the last year, their strong scores prove the hype train around this project is real. +2

Disposition
We usually don’t cover ICOs post-pre-sale, but this one is an exception because it’s still an attractive deal. The pre-sale bonus was 25%, and if you are fortunate enough to get into this crowdsale the bonus will be 20-25% depending on how early you get in. After that, the sky is the limit for MOBU.  7.2/10

Investment Details
    Symbol: MOBU
    Platform: Ethereum
    Total Supply: 120,000,000 (120m)
    Presale: 25% bonus. ended Sept 15 Soft Cap reached
    Public Sale: 5-20% bonus. Dec 1st- Jan 30th (or until cap is reached)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

Currently Mobu is on forecasting platform Wings. I have recently come across it because I am an active curator on wings platform. Indeed this is a very interesting project. Got to keep my eyes on this.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

Currently Mobu is on forecasting platform Wings. I have recently come across it because I am an active curator on wings platform. Indeed this is a very interesting project. Got to keep my eyes on this.

Thank you for the support. Also, you can join

Mobu Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/mobuCHAT

And you can follow Mobu on Social Networks:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MobuICO

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/MobuICO/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mobuico/

YouTube: https://bit.ly/2oh83ee

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mobu/
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

MOBU has recently appeared on WINGS!

Median Forecast: 7m USD
Locked WINGS: 6m
Forecasters: 74

Forecast now: http://bit.ly/2z8w2lJ
tsby1988

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

MOBU has recently appeared on Crypto Beadles channel

Meet Juan Englebrecht, Founder of Mobu. They intend to create a decentralized launch platform for STO’s with full compliance and more.

https://youtu.be/59yU6v3ifFc
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

instead Mobu ethereum platform? I don't know what you mean, does Mobu move to Wings? 3 million USD has been reached, I think to reach hardcap now it is quite difficult for new projects

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

instead Mobu ethereum platform? I don't know what you mean, does Mobu move to Wings? 3 million USD has been reached, I think to reach hardcap now it is quite difficult for new projects

They want to issue tokens on Wings platform? I don't know any tokens on this blockchain... Ethereum is a better solution now, as their competitors pretty far from them in development and people adoption.
3 mln is a good amount nowdays for development. Few years ago projects were raised less amount and became very succesfull nowdays.
tsby1988

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

Mobu doesn't move to Wings. We are sharing all the information and news with you, here and in the Telegram, so just stay tuned and you will not miss anything.
JackElwersson

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

Is MOBU a Security token offering?
If yes, you can submit your STO to the most popular STO list https://stoanalytics.com/
tsby1988

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

Is MOBU a Security token offering?
If yes, you can submit your STO to the most popular STO list https://stoanalytics.com/

Yes, MOBU will launch a STO (security token offering) instead of an ICO. Thanks for the suggestion, and thank you for the support. 
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

MOBU has recently been featured on the Crypto Koala Channel

Check out this latest video by Crypto Koala interviewing Juan Engelbrecht the Founder and CEO at MOBU.

Juan explains what MOBU is and how they are looking to launch a platform for STOs with full compliance,

Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQpaQufCM&feature=youtu.be
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

Dear Community,
We are proud to share Mobu's most recent ICO Rating with you!
Which is an amazing....

🔥🔥🔥 4.9! 🔥🔥🔥

Check out the Mobu page on Briefico! Link below! 👇
https://briefico.com/icodetail/Hh6pbYQipQ31a_H4vg6svZ__YUuqssAxTH_urFBm84o
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: