Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

I see there are various big media like Nasdaq reporting about your project, but I see MOBU tokens are security tokens, do you have plan to include MOBU tokens on exchange?
Hello there u_chiha!

As much as I can understand the excitement on trading Mobu tokens on the secondary market, one has to consider two points:

1) There are currently no markets for security tokens. That's precisely the point Mobu shines in. Wink

2) Mobu is an exchange of its own to precisely allow the trading of security tokens.

That being said, we can't comment on possible listings - as it's widely known. Please keep posted since any and all related news and developments will reach the community first-hand as soon as they are ready to!  Grin
Thank you for your kind response, sorry I have a bad experience with security tokens, so I just hope that MOBU funding can run well.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

I see there are various big media like Nasdaq reporting about your project, but I see MOBU tokens are security tokens, do you have plan to include MOBU tokens on exchange?
Hello there u_chiha!

As much as I can understand the excitement on trading Mobu tokens on the secondary market, one has to consider two points:

1) There are currently no markets for security tokens. That's precisely the point Mobu shines in. Wink

2) Mobu is an exchange of its own to precisely allow the trading of security tokens.

That being said, we can't comment on possible listings - as it's widely known. Please keep posted since any and all related news and developments will reach the community first-hand as soon as they are ready to!  Grin
Thank you for your kind response, sorry I have a bad experience with security tokens, so I just hope that MOBU funding can run well.
Don't let one bad experience discourage you, u_chiha. Thank you very much for your support. Smiley
To stay updated always, join the Telegram groupGrin
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

Hello Mobu fans! checkout the interview with the founder of MOBU – JUAN ENGELBRECHT.

We would love to know more about Mobu. The vision and mission: Very excited to share with you! MOBU is vertically integrating all major financial services under one roof:

1) MOBU supports companies that want to raise capital like an investment bank

2) MOBU provides secondary trading like a stock exchange.
See more details here.
zoLa#7

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:04:10 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MOBU COMMUNITY!!!

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.  Smiley
zoLa#7

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:31:04 PM

Crowdfarming positioned on 1st place on the list of the most promising business opportunities in Africa.

And guess what? Mobu is positioned perfectly to take center stage and help African farmers expand their business!

More details on this link.
bojics1988

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:39:17 AM

How MOBU Plans to Revolutionize an Industry

More about it you can check here:

https://medium.com/@MOBU/how-mobu-plans-to-revolutionize-an-industry-26701b93fa39
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:16:39 AM

Check out this Interview with Top ICO/STO Advisor - Nikolay Shkilev from humans of blockchain
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:53:11 AM

Hello there u_chiha!

I agree, how long it is going to take for launching their own website for trading the Mobu token, of course, your developments are progressing but major investors will get into a panic if you drag the thing to furthermore without any further update when you are going to release.
zoLa#7

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:03:38 AM

Hello there u_chiha!

I agree, how long it is going to take for launching their own website for trading the Mobu token, of course, your developments are progressing but major investors will get into a panic if you drag the thing to furthermore without any further update when you are going to release.
Hello, btcmegastar. Thanks for your interest in Mobu.
The first trading platform on Mobu is scheduled for September, 1st, 2019. You can check the roadmap here.
Also, never miss an update about the project development by joining the Updates channel.
For deeper discussions, join the Telegram group as well.  Grin
bojics1988

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:07:13 AM

MOBU — Undeniably Taking Centre Stage in Mega Opportunities in AFRICA! (Part 1)

It’s important to note that every year, the size of venture capital investments that take place around the world exceeds $100 billion. Currently, Africa gets less than 1% of this global deal flow.
MOBU plans to become the trusted source of deal flow to Africa and the secure secondary market for global investors.

More about it you can read right here:
https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-undeniably-taking-centre-stage-in-mega-opportunities-in-africa-part-1-ef60ae4225ea
bojics1988

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:55:23 PM

MOBU — Undeniably Taking Centre Stage in Mega Opportunities in AFRICA! (Part 2)

In the previous article MOBU discussed its important role in both crowdfarming and drone technology, two of the Top 10 business opportunities in Africa!

For more details please check this link:
https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-undeniably-taking-centre-stage-in-mega-opportunities-in-africa-part-2-8caa4a6c2939
zoLa#7

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:07:03 AM

Greetings, Mobu community.

In case you were wondering about the advantages of Mobu in comparing to other platforms, check this visual comparison below. 👇🏻

Join the discussion on Telegram to learn more about Mobu.  Grin
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:00:24 PM

MOBU CASH Overview — Electronic Money Accounts

MOBU Cash, a Singapore-based payment company to provide crypto- fiat, fiat-crypto and fiat accounts in up to 21 currencies, in addition to debit cards accepted world-wide. MOBU Cash will be 100% owned by MOBU Holding Company. The main competitor in this space will be Revolut with a valuation of 2.9 bn USD which was started in 2017 and only operates in EU

MOBU Cash will be a fully operated, turn-key solution, for managing incoming settlements from users. Whether individuals, or companies, to assign to them dedicated, and unique, EU IBAN’s for EURO SEPA clearing which streamlines, and simplifies, the purchase of assets deriving from ICO activities. Furthermore, to participate in an ICO and buy the relevant tokens deriving from it.

https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-cash-overview-electronic-money-accounts-3e93b06deb38
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:45:15 PM

Really promising project !
just discovered it thanks to amazix.. I weren't looking on ICO since many months because of market but looking close at this one Smiley
I hope my ETH will grow hard this month to invest as high as possible ..
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:36:56 PM

just discovered it thanks to amazix.. I weren't looking on ICO since many months because of market but looking close at this one Smiley

Yes, it should be noted that the devs of this project have very ambitious plans. I hope that they have enough gunpowder for all that they have planned.
This market ICO, for a long time needs good supervising service. The implementation will be good not only for investors but also for projects.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:55:26 PM

Yes, it should be noted that the devs of this project have very ambitious plans. I hope that they have enough gunpowder for all that they have planned.
This market ICO, for a long time needs good supervising service. The implementation will be good not only for investors but also for projects.

Thanks for your support! You are right, STO's have better regulations this will boost adoption and more investment in the future. It will also give projects more credibility.
zoLa#7

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:53:48 AM

Nobody can predict the future. The truth is that nobody knows how long the adoption may take for digital securities/security tokens.

Since MOBU realized that a forward-looking approach is inevitable to ensure ultimate success. This is the main reason why MOBU developed the MOBU Initiatives.

Check here How will MOBU create adoption and become profitable from Day 1?

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:29:58 AM

Greetings MOBU Community!

Just in case you missed it,

Meet Juan Englebrecht Founder of Mobu.
Mobu intends to create a decentralized launch platform for STO’s with full compliance and more.

find out more in this video.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:09:03 PM

I won't forget the dream I had several months ago about my MOBU holdings hitting $154,000 on Blockfolio. Usually my dreams are some kind of visions, so you guys might not want to miss this chance. Smiley And that is pretty possible with all the development we've seen so far.
bojics1988

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:07:52 PM

I won't forget the dream I had several months ago about my MOBU holdings hitting $154,000 on Blockfolio. Usually my dreams are some kind of visions, so you guys might not want to miss this chance. Smiley And that is pretty possible with all the development we've seen so far.

We all hope your dream will come true. And that dream is more than possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: