Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange  (Read 33043 times)
CoopHarley

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:59:08 AM

I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:57:10 AM

I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans

Thank you so much for your support.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:02:36 PM

I must say that I'm very excited about MOBU. Only with all the big already announced STOs issuers and MOBU's development plan this should be a great success. But I am sure that a lot of parties are already preparing to launch STOs using the simplified process offered by MOBU  Cool
JoshJohnny

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:03:57 PM

I must say that I'm very excited about MOBU. Only with all the big already announced STOs issuers and MOBU's development plan this should be a great success. But I am sure that a lot of parties are already preparing to launch STOs using the simplified process offered by MOBU  Cool
Thank you very much for your support Chris, means a lot!  Smiley

Join us also on Telegram to keep up with Mobu updates,
we are also there 24/7 to answer any question you may have  Wink
bojics1988

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:44:57 AM

The new YouTube review of Mobu project is released.

Mega Opportunities With Crypto and STOs in this Continent with Mobu.io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7UXTzLY_3I&feature=youtu.be
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:08:50 PM

Greetings Mobu Community!

The team at Mobu developed a comprehensive 6-pager featuring all the main topics you need to know about the project, including an awesome SWOT Competitive Landscape Analysis, check it out!

Do you want to know more? 😎

➡ Make sure to join the @mobuCHAT group on Telegram to engage with the community of followers and supporters, as well as the team themselves!
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:40:43 AM

Greetings Mobu Community!

The team at Mobu developed a comprehensive 6-pager featuring all the main topics you need to know about the project, including an awesome SWOT Competitive Landscape Analysis, check it out!

Do you want to know more? 😎

➡ Make sure to join the @mobuCHAT group on Telegram to engage with the community of followers and supporters, as well as the team themselves!
For those who are interested in this project, there is an opportunity to join the telegram to get a lot of new information from the team about this project, I am sure the team always tries to provide the best for the participants who join
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:00:12 AM

Project look good more features added comparing with reputed  coins like eth and polymath hopefully the project keep up to the standards
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:56:00 PM

Did you know that Africa’s mining sector responsible for 30% of the overall energy demand while 60% of the continent’s population still has no access to electricity? Huh

Join the discussion about Mobu on Telegram.
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:17:06 PM

Hello there everyone in the awesome MOBU CommunityCheesy

The MOBU team wanted to share with you some numbers in their latest tweet, do you follow MOBU on Twitter yet?

Did you know AFRICA is the 2nd continent in size and population?

Check out the data displayed here and see why MOBU can play such a key role for the whole ecosystem!

bojics1988

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:53:14 AM

Hello everyone,
Please, check this out:

Smart Investment Bank for the African Market

https://mobu.io/assets/investor_deck.pdf?80172489083
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:49:19 PM

Mobu is participating in Blockchain Pitch Competition!

Mobu.io will be presenting from 11:15 - 11:30 on 1/03/2019 and you can check out the Zoom Link where it will be streamed here
- http://zoom.us/j/6507806848

Make sure to join the Telegram Group here to vote for your favourite participant in each category over here - http://t.me/VZ010319
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:14:01 PM

On ICOBench it's said that you don't have to do KYC when investing in MOBU. Is this information still correct? Because since Mobu is an STO now, I thought it is mandatory for them to know exactly their token holders to be compliant with the regulations as a security token?
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:36:17 PM

On ICOBench it's said that you don't have to do KYC when investing in MOBU. Is this information still correct? Because since Mobu is an STO now, I thought it is mandatory for them to know exactly their token holders to be compliant with the regulations as a security token?

Hello there, you are indeed correct becuase KYC is required. You can check out the investor portal over here and begin your KYC process - https://investor.mobu.io/register

In addition to this, you're welcome to join the official Mobu telegram group as its the best source to check validity of information and you can always pose a question to the admins. - https://t.me/mobuCHAT

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:37:13 PM

I like the direction in which the project is moving, it makes me think about the role of the blockchain in our world. One of the few projects that can bring real benefits.
bojics1988

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:09:22 AM

I like the direction in which the project is moving, it makes me think about the role of the blockchain in our world. One of the few projects that can bring real benefits.

It is really nice to hear that.

In case you missed the YouTube review of Mobu project, please check it here:

Mega Opportunities With Crypto and STOs in this Continent with Mobu.io
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7UXTzLY_3I

bojics1988

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:10:57 AM

Why Africa Is the Next Frontier for Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency Adoption

According to Deloitte’s 2018 Global Blockchain Survey, companies are starting to move from proof-of-concept projects to real-world applications, bringing a transition of enterprise focus and interest towards supporting the most impactful use cases for blockchain.  The same report reveals that 40% of respondents reported that their organization will invest $5 million or more in blockchain technology in 2019.

There is a case to be made for why companies should be looking to exploit the massive potential Africa has as a market for blockchain innovation adoption.  In another 2018 report from Citibank, it was found that South Africa took the sixth place globally for the highest amount of bitcoin holders per capita, Kenya came in the fifth and Nigeria came in third. However, until recently, adoption of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology across Africa has been sporadic. Nonetheless, some of the transformative use cases in the space will likely have their greatest impact on the African continent.

For more details about it, please check out this article:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-africa-next-frontier-blockchain-technology-adoption-heath-muchena/
chuckcrypto1

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:59:08 AM

Mobu just finished an exciting and successful roadshow in London.  See the team celebrating in their latest tweet:
https://twitter.com/MobuICO/status/1103309451459743744

Exciting times ahead Smiley

chuckcrypto1

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:43:30 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 01:06:43 AM by chuckcrypto1

Flow charts rock. And this one is no different  Smiley
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:46:05 PM

Mobu just finished an exciting and successful roadshow in London.  See the team celebrating in their latest tweet:
https://twitter.com/MobuICO/status/1103309451459743744

Exciting times ahead Smiley

Its nice to see the team doing their very bests in marketing and raising global awareness for MOBU and I'm definitely sure those hard work will have great results and will pay off very soon.

London is the right place to have a successful roadshow. Have there also been any concrete results that you can talk about?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: