Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? 14 days!  (Read 26266 times)
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:56:24 PM

Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

you are literally just one of more than 30-40k ICOs, why do you think people would want to visit your unfinished website?

I just wonder at the dude ooo.. He should answer your question for a start. Many projects come out now to write a long sermon without delivering on any of them.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:05:55 PM

Why do you need an ICO to kick-start your project? Because what I've seen in the cryptosphere is that majority of the ICOs held weren't supposed to have been held in the first place especially when most of them offer no real utility. There are already thousands of tokens and coins anyone can buy and trade.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:42:49 PM

Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

you are literally just one of more than 30-40k ICOs, why do you think people would want to visit your unfinished website?

I just wonder at the dude ooo.. He should answer your question for a start. Many projects come out now to write a long sermon without delivering on any of them.

Hi Ifychuks! Thank you for your interest in the project. ICObench until today has listed only 5,3k ICO's and I am pretty sure the person came up with the 30-40k ICOs number out of nowhere. I have also answered the mans question shortly after his/her post. The purpose of this thread was to hype up the Bitcointalk forum just a little bit before our project's official launch. Our project is of top quality and we are going to offer a great product with an outstanding business model. I am sure some people are impatient and half a year can feel like enternity for them, but we are in no rush to publish low quality project. We are develoing ourselves and the project to stay here long term with an oustanding growth opportunity. I will let you know when we are launching the project.

Why do you need an ICO to kick-start your project? Because what I've seen in the cryptosphere is that majority of the ICOs held weren't supposed to have been held in the first place especially when most of them offer no real utility. There are already thousands of tokens and coins anyone can buy and trade.

Hi Cryptrx! I appreciate your interest in our project. ICOs are extremely fast, effective and popular ways for blockchain start-up companies to fund the jobs, development and marketing. Giants like Ripple and Ethereum started as ICO's. We want to develop a custom blockchain for a particular sector which keeps growing in market size. It is also in our best interests to expand our project in strategic points globally and we want to be accessible on top exchanges all over the world. Additionally, we are going to develop tools for the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO which have shown to be needed. On top, we will publish a working product on the ICO date and you will see how it utilises our tokens and how big demand for it there is. Upon the launch date, you will be able to read our whitepaper, check the road-map, meet the team, visit the website and test the product. We will only start accepting contributions after a while so that everyone can have enough time to learn more about us, ask questions and suggest improvements. Stay tuned!
ideas500k.com

Activity: 271
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

I would like to get a notification for the official launch date, thanks!
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:59:03 AM

I recommend that you delay your ICO and wait for better market so you can launch it. If you want to launch your ICO this year, I think 90% of it will fail

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:32:37 AM

I would like to get a notification for the official launch date, thanks!

Hi ideas500k.com! I appreciate your interest in our project and you will receive a notification. Smiley
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:34:00 AM

I recommend that you delay your ICO and wait for better market so you can launch it. If you want to launch your ICO this year, I think 90% of it will fail

Thank you for your recommendation! We will definitely launch our ICO this year and very soon! We are very confident that most people in the crypto space will easily recognize the usefulness of it.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:57:56 AM

For now, maybr i will stop to buy when ICO time.
I get loss much money and now juat have a bad coin.
Almost all my coin now loss over than 70%.
It so sick but what can i do, just wait and hope price grow up.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:00:43 AM

No matter how high-quality the project is now, but investing in such a market is very dangerous, so I recommend waiting for a good market situation and only then consider projects for investment.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:01:27 AM

Grieving for that problem friend. If you want to invest in ico again later. You should analyze yourself before investing in the ICO. Because the big decision is in your hands. So you can invest in the right project.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:03:16 AM

when interested in an ICO, the first thing to know is, the concept of the project. sometimes, many projects always have immature concepts, but when they know it very well, the second step is to see who the team is. a professional team will make many people interested in the project, especially when the team is very good at working with other companies.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:26:42 AM

Sorry hearing this my friend. Its because market condition and its true better wait and hope market will recover soon. My portfolio drop too but i am not selling my coin and token because the price too cheap

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:58:23 AM

when interested in an ICO, the first thing to know is, the concept of the project. sometimes, many projects always have immature concepts, but when they know it very well, the second step is to see who the team is. a professional team will make many people interested in the project, especially when the team is very good at working with other companies.

Hello DarkIT. I completely agree with you on this one.  We are soon to publish all the info about the project and everyone will be given enough time to learn more about it, ask us questions and recommend improvements before we are going to start accepting any contributions.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:30:04 PM

Sorry hearing this my friend. Its because market condition and its true better wait and hope market will recover soon. My portfolio drop too but i am not selling my coin and token because the price too cheap

Hi TCS. True, we just went through a massive downtrend in the crypto market and it is showing all the signs of the bottom. I would advise working to make the market recover sooner.

No matter how high-quality the project is now, but investing in such a market is very dangerous, so I recommend waiting for a good market situation and only then consider projects for investment.

Hello ac__nt! The market is at around its bottom and it is far less risky to contribute now, especially with high-quality projects. To make the most out of your investment, you have to contribute at the bottom. I am pretty sure that the majority of people in the crypto space that the crypto market is recovering and is preparing for the next bull run. Thank you for your input!

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:05:06 PM

IMO, an ICO is an incredibly difficult task. You’re trying to create a revolutionary product that uses the limited capacity of the newest blockchains while fighting against new regulations, legal warnings and tons of sckeptical investors that have been robed. Do you have a team of very specialized developers that know how to code for these new blockchains and are capable of delivering a product never seen before? Hopefully, you'll find the right way of doing an ICO and gain the credibility of the investors.

Who said that it will be easy Smiley ?
Also I dont believe that anyone should fight regulation. Regulation is needed and we need to work with regualtors to ensure that ICO process is a win-win situation for investors and team. Fast , transparent ,innovative new age investment instrument.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 07:59:44 PM

IMO, an ICO is an incredibly difficult task. You’re trying to create a revolutionary product that uses the limited capacity of the newest blockchains while fighting against new regulations, legal warnings and tons of sckeptical investors that have been robed. Do you have a team of very specialized developers that know how to code for these new blockchains and are capable of delivering a product never seen before? Hopefully, you'll find the right way of doing an ICO and gain the credibility of the investors.

Who said that it will be easy Smiley ?
Also I dont believe that anyone should fight regulation. Regulation is needed and we need to work with regualtors to ensure that ICO process is a win-win situation for investors and team. Fast , transparent ,innovative new age investment instrument.

Exactly!

This is paradigm shift and only small part of the world is participating right now. Imagine when we will have 1 billion people participating in crypto industry. There is no doubt this is the future we need and deserve as humanity. This new world will let us make our race interplanetary with real democracy.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:06:36 PM

Hello DarkIT. I completely agree with you on this one.  We are soon to publish all the info about the project and everyone will be given enough time to learn more about it, ask us questions and recommend improvements before we are going to start accepting any contributions.
Are you going to release information about your ICO or not? 7 months have already passed and I don't see anything on this matter.
This isn't good start and I can only guess what kind of project that will be and when you raise funds how long will it take to release working product.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:55:29 PM

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

So after you have probably being a bounty hunter for years, you now want to float your own coin? Well, let's see how far it goes. If the project is nice, I may tap into it.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 12:43:46 AM

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

So after you have probably being a bounty hunter for years, you now want to float your own coin? Well, let's see how far it goes. If the project is nice, I may tap into it.
Why do you think so? Bounty hunters always sell without looking at the price of coin. They are always in a rush and teams never like such bounty participants.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:14:59 AM

Hello DarkIT. I completely agree with you on this one.  We are soon to publish all the info about the project and everyone will be given enough time to learn more about it, ask us questions and recommend improvements before we are going to start accepting any contributions.
Are you going to release information about your ICO or not? 7 months have already passed and I don't see anything on this matter.
This isn't good start and I can only guess what kind of project that will be and when you raise funds how long will it take to release working product.

Ho boranes! Thank you for your interest in the project. The product we are going to release has already been developed and tested. (the public testing is yet to come) We are currently furnishing every other aspect of our ICO project and looking for the best time to release our project. I am sure you would agree that it is not a smart move to launch an ICO during a bear market. I like this quote by Benjamin Franklin: “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”

We are preparing to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: