Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 416 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin - a lite version of Bitcoin. Launched!  (Read 1466392 times)
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:11:17 AM

Litecoin is one of the old coins in the encrypted money market. I firmly believe that this project can be developed for a long time. This round of falling LTC coins is one of the targets of observation.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Litecoin is one of the old coins in the encrypted money market. I firmly believe that this project can be developed for a long time. This round of falling LTC coins is one of the targets of observation.

the main problem with litecoin is that they are competing for the same space as bitcoin cash....and people seem to like a fork of bitcoin like bitcoin cash better

(go figure)

anyway, that is a big part IMHO of why the price of LTC has not gone over $200 usd

I just can't see the LTC price coming back over say $160 in the next 2 weeks to over come difficulty...

indeed if as I suspect new equipment by bitmain is coming out in July 2018....all current equipment in the world pow-scrypt including LTC will be really, really, hurt

so everyone shuts their stuff off due to difficulty and electric BUT Bitmain for the Summer

hell, I myself would walk to POS coins and sell out my LTC if that happened....would be all over but the singing of woe...

anyway, chump or champ we will be the first to know Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

the main problem with litecoin is that they are competing for the same space as bitcoin cash....and people seem to like a fork of bitcoin like bitcoin cash better

(go figure)

anyway, that is a big part IMHO of why the price of LTC has not gone over $200 usd

I just can't see the LTC price coming back over say $160 in the next 2 weeks to over come difficulty...

indeed if as I suspect new equipment by bitmain is coming out in July 2018....all current equipment in the world pow-scrypt including LTC will be really, really, hurt

so everyone shuts their stuff off due to difficulty and electric BUT Bitmain for the Summer

hell, I myself would walk to POS coins and sell out my LTC if that happened....would be all over but the singing of woe...

I dont think there needs to be just 1 type of currency, I mean there hundreds of federal currencies all with just one basic use case which is to pay for stuff. Bcash and LTC can both live side by side IMO

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

(go figure)

peoples are liking the Bcash but how a fork coin will be better then orignal.
people just want bitcoin cheap so they figure bcash is better then bitcoin but its not true. butcoin is bitcoin its base digital curreny and no other digital currency can beat it.
and i agree with you if new Equipment comes then older one will have no such value then current value
also they will be expensive obviously and gets more mining speed. less hardware with huge mining speed makes older hardware useless
will see what bitmain do in July 2018
StelsMiner

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

Old market, waiting for you at a price of $ 500
Wow, you're swinging too high, I think. What news will serve such a great growth? I guess it's just your guess, if you had arguments, then it would be a strong forecast. Although, I also expect and believe that very soon the market will start to grow very well.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

I'm still purchasing empty qualifying Litecoin addresses for $8.60 each address (paid in Bitcoin):  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177746.msg12397182#msg12397182

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

fuuny, and i get back to cloud mining after a decent break, bcs machines are so cheap, and electriciy is 0.07 usd,...the difficulty might go down as well, and the LTC up,... bcs many are shutting down, so i alreadz see more mined blocked at bitman for the L3, ...i had the feeling it had to crash the criopto for this to happen...same at OIL, it crashed to 36 usd or something before thez start to make some cut productions the sauides and the russian,.
jk milon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

Litecoin (LTC)  very interesting project
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Litecoin (LTC)  very interesting project
yes it was get more intrest after gains huge value in the market
right now litecoin price is under 100$ and its ATH price was more then 320$
i thought the lite coin bottom price will be 118$ but i was wrong
according to the market condition litecoin still have good price by my point of view
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

I think there are a lot of real crypto-lovers in the LTC community. So I think many people will probably be interested to visit a couple of important places where the summit will take place.
Here's the first one Charlie Lee said:
I'm going to be speaking at the Asia Blockchain Summit in Taipei on 7/2-7/3.
For a 25% discount in ticket prices, use the code below. https://abasummit.co/get-ticket/
See you there!

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Guys, I have heard that Litepal and Litepay will be introduced few months ago, is there any news about that services? I think that there was any problem right?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

And the second, also very interesting summit, which will be held in South San Francisco Conference Center
On this occasion there is also an announcement:
Tickets for the Litecoin Summit conference in San Francisco on September 14 & 15th are now available on https://litecoinsummit.org/

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

FYI,

still losing 35c  a day on a 500mh 800 watt L3+ scrypt pow miner with LTC. This is 'supposedly' in mass 90% probably of all ASIC's for scrypt-pow and LTC

being used for the network. At my present figures I need $115 LTC to break even and about $135 LTC to get over a buck a day. Thus at 8000mh and $1,290.27

usd a month..mot real keen even at $160 LTC just to pay that to make about 47 bucks a month over

not looking to good when all this stuff gets shut off at the same time....and bitmain takes over the network

anyway comments, better minds then myself?

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
azerty21

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

Two Reasons Why Litecoin Could Breakout Soon :
Around Christmas time, investors in the majority of cryptocurrencies thought they were being spoiled and would soon be able to splash out on extravagant gifts as the value of the currencies shot up to amazing highs – but over the past few months, we have seen the market correcting itself back down to typical levels.

This month, Litecoin hit new 2018 lows in its value, nosediving to $93 which is the lowest level seen since 8th December 2017. This is a 48% drop from the high we saw in May, when the currency reached $182. Some may say that this has turned the tide in favour of Litecoin’s competitors, but oversold conditions could see the price of this cryptocurrency shoot right back up.

The RSI (Relative Strength Index) is showing Litecoin as being in oversold territory and, only days ago, it was below 30.00 for the first time in over two months. This gives a good idea of when the market for the coin is going to be shooting up, as when the currency is oversold, you typically see an uptrend in the market for the cryptocurrency.

Secondly, the NYDFS has given the green light for ITBIT to list Litecoin on its exchange – a move which will give a regulated exchange market to Litecoin, thus making it a safer buy than it previously was. Further to the coin being safer to trade in this new regulated market, it will also be opened up to new investors who will want to jump on the Litecoin bandwagon.

While many people are selling their Litecoin at a loss due to the nosedive in its value, holding on could be worthwhile, as it’s expected that the value of the currency will pick up fast due to the two reasons given above. Time will tell whether or not Litecoin becomes the next big thing.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mercedes321

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 07:47:51 PM by mercedes321

FYI,

still losing 35c  a day on a 500mh 800 watt L3+ scrypt pow miner with LTC. This is 'supposedly' in mass 90% probably of all ASIC's for scrypt-pow and LTC

being used for the network. At my present figures I need $115 LTC to break even and about $135 LTC to get over a buck a day. Thus at 8000mh and $1,290.27

usd a month..mot real keen even at $160 LTC just to pay that to make about 47 bucks a month over

not looking to good when all this stuff gets shut off at the same time....and bitmain takes over the network

anyway comments, better minds then myself?

brad

acvtually i think ont will do more, so turning ltc into ont, not a bad idea, and also why not turn off machines, and buy some at hashnest, electricity is much much cheaper i guess if u mine with a loss, i am waiting one more leg up in cripto, then ill give 15 or 20% in to L3 machines I will buz 4/5 machines, they cost read this 6.4LTC 1 machine ( back in past i paied 104 LTC for 1), and it gives u 1.5usd per day or 7% per month. But ont or eth will do more in shorter period of time even if LTC goes up, wont go up as much, so i wait one more leg up, then i go into mining, but not as i use to in the past, all in. no no, u never know, evrything is risky these days.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

you are probably right. you have two options really (well, three)

1. power down and wait for prices to rise
2. keep mining on speculation
(3). it's cheaper to just buy the coin.

Mining on speculation is really dumb if you do have the opportunity to purchase the coin cheaper elsewhere. You are better off switching to a more profitable coin, sell that coin and buy Litecoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

you are probably right. you have two options really (well, three)

1. power down and wait for prices to rise
2. keep mining on speculation
(3). it's cheaper to just buy the coin.

Mining on speculation is really dumb if you do have the opportunity to purchase the coin cheaper elsewhere. You are better off switching to a more profitable coin, sell that coin and buy Litecoin.

there is NO better coin...if so it just saves me 5c a day..big whoop...at 8000mh and 90% of all miners that mine pow-scrypt are all in the hole at 35c a day or some

such..because 90% of the pow scrypt miners that still manage to run are Bitmain L3+'s...what do you think is gonna happen when they all shut off? diff drops.they

all turn on ..diff goes up...I've been watching it yo/yo between 35c loss a day to 50c loss a day for last 2 weeks

if they go off...they all go off and again...some relief on the other pow-scrypt coins..but NOT enough to matter ..this includes the algo at prohashing

and god help the pow scrypt world if bitmain mines a say supposed 3x the hash same watts machine all summer before preorders in late fall

pow scrypt could frigging die....

saw it with scrypt N one week 12-15 coins (including vertcoin) than poof...all gone when knc titans did the scrypt N patch

crap can tank and/or the only one left able mine the pow scypt network of any asic coin flavor etc is bitmain

again, difficulty has outstripped the machines available and they are the LATEST machines....if NO price recovery ...all pow scrypt coins could tank big time

just from this network pow-scrypt farce...

again, hope I'm wrong ...but not looking like it ...again if someone has 1/2 the elec rate of me on an L3+ and is losing 25c a day vs my 50c a day...they

too will shut off ...and if diff dumps all will turn machines on again and 3 days later same diff with the difficulty ..back to your loss depending on your elec costs

but you always lose at the present prices...I need 115 ltc with a month on 8000mh just to break even on electric big whoop

again, not looking good ...too many of the same miners ...too little cost for pow-scrypt coins...no way out I can see but a crash

(again, not to be harsh..beat me up, smarter minds than me...but everyone has the same toaster and I am assuming all will go off at the same time if this

becomes unsustainable....you can mine a month or so at a loss ..but eventually, you just shut it off...with all the same equipment...we could yo/yo quite a

bit and be bled dry in smaller bits...but eventually folk will tire of chasing this car and scrypt-pow as a  network method will suffer

again beat me up ..hope I'm dead wrong..all my miners wish you well in beating me up

brad

frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

Litecoin is spreading fast, i think it’ll be one of the biggest cryptos to get used in online transactions, not for regular groceries and stuff but mostly for bigger spendings

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Well hopefully this UK futures news can possibly bring some better sentiment and give LTC more credibility
mercedes321

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

actually its tempting me to buy 5K hash of L3 for a price of 63LTC total, and with electricity of 0.07 usd per day, maintance vs profit at hashnest is 57%, ill make 100 usd per week, and i am prety sure, LTC will rebound, difficult to be i dont know less or more, probably more, and prices of machines i also dont know probably less. But i think ONT will do much more then LTC + mining or ETH. So iw illl wait  7.2K BTC then 25% max back to L3.
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 416 »
  Print  

Jump to: