Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 416 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin - a lite version of Bitcoin. Launched!  (Read 1466307 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

#4 in volume, just bought 10% of a bank, soon to release debit cards, lightning network..things are shaping up nicely. Cheesy

especially once the new york stock exchange will launch a crypto platform; i believe most investors will look at bitcoin and think 'well i might be able to multiply my investment by 10 in a few years', but they'll look at litecoin and say 'if I invest 1000$ now i'll be able to retire in 5 years'

If the new york stock exchange launches a crypto trading desk we first need to see which cryptos they are going to list for trading. I mean LTC should be among those but you never know.

I think that the top which for a long time in business precisely will be. In this list bitcoin etherium and litecoin. It is also possible that dash bit cash and neo with eos фlso will be on the list. The most important thing is to start the money of large funds for trillions of dollars waiting for permission to go to the market.

Ltc will defintely be in there next to bitcoin and ethereum. Its just a question of when. There also going to be index funds no matter what, probably containing the top20 coins
well right now ltc is much down and the current price is 63$
it a huge dump. more the 50% price down of lite coin from last 3 months
SEC has delayed a decision on a proposed bitcoin ETF. if SEC disapproves the bitcoin ETF i am afraid that the price will go down more bitcoin ,eth ,litecoin and  it will impact all the crypto market negative but bitcoin ETF disapproval chances are less

The crypto world is difficult to guess. maybe tomorrow or when going up or down the price of the coin is very difficult to predict. Litecoin can also increase in price in the future and can coexist with bitcoin and ethereum.

again, the sec approval is also a question of when, not if. The entire fiinancial world wants a piece of the pie, they're all just delaying approvals left and right because they're still fighting over who gets the biggest piece. It has zero to do with 'protecting investors', and everything to do with making sure they'll get as much as possible
the SEC just postpone the approval decision in september
we have to wait for that there is great chance for get bitcoin ETF approval
but if SEC disapproves then price goes more down. but not going to die
its just a start.. litecoin will go with bitcoin up or down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

There are 9 different ETF's to be decided in next two months. People are afraid of this uncertainty which isn't disappearing else this is best buy point. Majority of people know this is temporary phase and will be over but when this is the question. People are not willing to hold for longer time that's why careful attitude is being seen.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

There are 9 different ETF's to be decided in next two months. People are afraid of this uncertainty which isn't disappearing else this is best buy point. Majority of people know this is temporary phase and will be over but when this is the question. People are not willing to hold for longer time that's why careful attitude is being seen.

I still think NONE of these are gonna come to pass in the next 2 years. Not with an asset BTC that pumped and then dumped 65%

in the last year. The bureaucrats will not get into any problems with their masters, by just kicking this down the road ...thus nothing.

just saying, not gonna fly...and if people are expecting such the price will IMHO dump to 3k coin on such expectations.

there is NO desire by us gov't or the sec to make btc legit under any circumstances...at 18k they probably would not have any

choice but allow ETFs at the current 6.4k price...er ..they don't have to do anything at all.

Hope I'm utterly incorrect.

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

6K holded nicely 4 times in a row, SEC is not the only thing that can keep cripto in bull mode. actually so far BTC made a higher low, so larger bull trend is still intact, ofcourse it would need a higher high to confirm the trend change from bearish to bullish, and for that it would need a fundamental reason. Otherwise we will be in a range 6K-8.5K for quite some time. There is not enough bearish reason to go below the 6K as well, and not bullish to be above 8.5K, so there you go, Slowly nowhere is my gues..
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

6K holded nicely 4 times in a row, SEC is not the only thing that can keep cripto in bull mode. actually so far BTC made a higher low, so larger bull trend is still intact, ofcourse it would need a higher high to confirm the trend change from bearish to bullish, and for that it would need a fundamental reason. Otherwise we will be in a range 6K-8.5K for quite some time. There is not enough bearish reason to go below the 6K as well, and not bullish to be above 8.5K, so there you go, Slowly nowhere is my gues..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0

Speculation board is good place to post your analysis about the price movement of BTC. That board have so many interesting topics about the price prediction of BTC but this not relevant to this topic from my point of view.
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

#4 in volume, just bought 10% of a bank, soon to release debit cards, lightning network..things are shaping up nicely. Cheesy

especially once the new york stock exchange will launch a crypto platform; i believe most investors will look at bitcoin and think 'well i might be able to multiply my investment by 10 in a few years', but they'll look at litecoin and say 'if I invest 1000$ now i'll be able to retire in 5 years'

If the new york stock exchange launches a crypto trading desk we first need to see which cryptos they are going to list for trading. I mean LTC should be among those but you never know.

I think that the top which for a long time in business precisely will be. In this list bitcoin etherium and litecoin. It is also possible that dash bit cash and neo with eos фlso will be on the list. The most important thing is to start the money of large funds for trillions of dollars waiting for permission to go to the market.

Correct, but they won't just flood the market with their money. They will buy patiently and you won't even realize. They will use a strategy of course and not just pump it into your pockets.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

A twenty dollars which predicted Charlie Lee  can be reality soon
you mean 20$ per litecoin its a very cheap price for litecoin if that happens then litecoin be like free
suppose we buy litecoin at that price and in 6 months litecoin price will again touch 150 or 200$ or in one year then its worth to invest in litecoin
well i am watching crypto market and waiting what happens in coming days
my portfolio is already giving me heart attack  Cry
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

I still think NONE of these are gonna come to pass in the next 2 years. Not with an asset BTC that pumped and then dumped 65%

in the last year. The bureaucrats will not get into any problems with their masters, by just kicking this down the road ...thus nothing.

just saying, not gonna fly...and if people are expecting such the price will IMHO dump to 3k coin on such expectations.

there is NO desire by us gov't or the sec to make btc legit under any circumstances...at 18k they probably would not have any

choice but allow ETFs at the current 6.4k price...er ..they don't have to do anything at all.

brad

Well after a while people will just start blaming the SEC for all their losses because they keep delaying...so they should just go ahead and approve them to avoid all the scrutiny  Cheesy Cheesy
nadiasilver3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

A twenty dollars which predicted Charlie Lee  can be reality soon
you mean 20$ per litecoin its a very cheap price for litecoin if that happens then litecoin be like free
suppose we buy litecoin at that price and in 6 months litecoin price will again touch 150 or 200$ or in one year then its worth to invest in litecoin
well i am watching crypto market and waiting what happens in coming days
my portfolio is already giving me heart attack  Cry

you and me both hunny.  I'm in an odd spot bc I too wanna max my gualla for me and future me.  So while I see the lows we're at atm and am crying the tears of my cheap ass ancestors, I'm also jumping on the chance if it hits lower at the same time that my pay check comes in, LOL.
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

Correct, but they won't just flood the market with their money. They will buy patiently and you won't even realize. They will use a strategy of course and not just pump it into your pockets.

true, but thats what i prefer, a slow and steady rise as more and more people start using and investing into this new technology, rather than occasional pump and dumps. Also, those wealthy people wont buy into this market with a few k a month, they're going to invest millions and millions.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
gleissonassis

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

Hi! We've listed Litecoin on Kompler. Kompler is a brand new exchange with low fees, and by buying our token, you pay no extra fee, just 0.1 KOMP per trade (about 0.01 USD) no matter the volume.

https://www.kompler.exchange/#/markets/BTC/LTC

This month we are running a competition awarding the top 3 traders with 100k NBR (https://medium.com/kompler/august-competition-100-000-00-nbr-25cd297f7131)

Check out our white paper to learn more about how Kompler works and how KOMP can help you save money!
https://www.kompler.exchange/static/whitepaper-en.pdf

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Medium to keep yourself updated:
https://twitter.com/komplerexchange
https://facebook.com/komplerexchange/
https://medium.com/kompler

Thanks!
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

Litecoin Summit 2018 presented by Litecoin Foundation

It's not often that you get the chance to hear from and mingle w/ the people who are shaping the future. But on September 14th-15th in San Francisco you can do just that! Register for Early Bird passes to the Litecoin Summit today: https://litecoinsummit.org/

longestday3030

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

brad

Well after a while people will just start blaming the SEC for all their losses because they keep delaying...so they should just go ahead and approve them to avoid all the scrutiny  Cheesy Cheesy

I think the SEC is being careful because BTC is a new asset class and could be hard to understand. They also don't want to be blamed for approving a Bitcoin ETF if something bad happens in the future.  Wether with an approved ETF or not, this bear market will end and a new bull cycle will come.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

Litecoin Summit 2018 presented by Litecoin Foundation

It's not often that you get the chance to hear from and mingle w/ the people who are shaping the future. But on September 14th-15th in San Francisco you can do just that! Register for Early Bird passes to the Litecoin Summit today: https://litecoinsummit.org/
Litecoin one of the world’s leading crypto-currencies. but prices are still struggling to find a bottom. cryptocurrency markets at large are to blame here.
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

true, but thats what i prefer, a slow and steady rise as more and more people start using and investing into this new technology, rather than occasional pump and dumps. Also, those wealthy people wont buy into this market with a few k a month, they're going to invest millions and millions.

Not they won't go with a few k, but they will patiently place their large buy orders and give people who lose confidence a chance to exit at cheap prices.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

The price of Litecoin coins has also fallen sharply recently. The coin program can cross the market in bull and bear markets. Investors can hold Litecoin coins firmly.
kr1z1s

Activity: 199
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

Litecoin p2pool nodes:

For USA miners - http://p2p-usa.xyz:9327/static/
For EU miners - http://p2p-spb.xyz:9327/static/
                        http://p2p-south.xyz:9327/static/

Global p2pool hashrate - 765.19 GH/s 
Expected time to block - 13h
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Any idea since the LTC foundation (I think it was) bought like 10% into a bank, if they are any plans (I mean real plans, not hope) to get a LTC debit card off the ground again?

thanks

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

Any idea since the LTC foundation (I think it was) bought like 10% into a bank, if they are any plans (I mean real plans, not hope) to get a LTC debit card off the ground again?

thanks

brad

Maybe they forget about their investment into that bank who don't have secure connection. From so many update came out regarding this and nothing shared after this news what progress they made and what is on the plan right now. I hope in future they will release will details about that.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:20:12 AM

LTC prices accelerated a few days ago and are now crossed. Litecoin doesn't have any good speculation, so the overall probability of a rebound is high.
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 416 »
  Print  

Jump to: