Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
Trcream (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Maybe I'll invest in a project that I think is good and has a good vision & mission. Not only that there are some other things like whitepaper, softcap, country, roadmap and most importantly mvp / protoype or the purpose of the project itself not just promising profit.
tomward

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. Raven Coin, ICON, and Golem seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great. Do look into them.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:52:43 AM

If I'm going to invest the project really has to have it all.  World class leadership.  White paper and website.  The token/coin must have utility and it must be enough of a good idea where I think people will crave for the coin.  Most of the research I do is used to reject projects.  Very rare to find a good one that works for me. 
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

If you are looking for good project, that is difficult thing and have a risk.. you should research before investing.. i prefer project that have a good vision and mission, have a good team behind, transparent and have a product trial / prototype..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

As a matter of fact, I love investing in blockchain project for the fact those Blockchain projects I had invested back in time were success.
reversemartingale

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

Almost 90% of the coins out there posting great projects are just drawings or they just put it there to attract investors but in real its fake. i suggest find with a good community supporters and large volume of trades.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

what i really like to invest in is some real cryptocurrency that is actually focusing on acting as a decentralized currency like bitcoin does and has positive sides to it when you decide to use it.

but when it comes to reality i am never able to find something like that so i always stick with bitcoin because that is the real thing for me.
and then i focus on the altcoins only with pump and dumps in mind and only do it to make profit. so i look for the coins that have a better chance of getting pumped hard. these can be small coins or big coins but the important thing to look for is whether they are at the bottom or not.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

Right now, green projects are more in demand. The people are getting themselves associated with projects which are more likely for the betterment of the environment and which will be able to save the earth.
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.

Today, a lot of projects in which you can invest, but it happens that the project is only a beautiful wrapper after the collection of funds and market entry. Study projects and follow the news-it will help you to minimize your risks. The most popular places where you can learn about good projects are here:
https://icodrops.com/
https://icoholder.com/
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

Almost 90% of the coins out there posting great projects are just drawings or they just put it there to attract investors but in real its fake. i suggest find with a good community supporters and large volume of trades.
I agree with you, most projects just want to cheat and manipulate the investors, they put traps for the investors, when they get their money will run and the project will die, I think we should be careful in choosing an investment project, I think no one can guarantee a project will be successful, if we feel confident with all the factors supporting a project then continue, invest your money and we must be ready to bear the consequences.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

There are so many projects out there and i use to contemplate on how to choose the genuine one since there are scams among them. I like to invest in projects about health and digital currencies.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Its now a thought on the necessity of cryptocurrency for some projects. Most project seem not to need it, probably have a buy back at a space of some years with a level of reward. Their coin cant just be traded though the project is good, no regular demand to increase volume. Imagine the computing platform that can just take up devices from hardware company and get paid. They never needed crypto, the best they could get is a buy back from crowdfund and get out of the space. Aligning most project on crypto for high volume trade will be a challenge for all projects and they need to prepare for it.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

I expect a very good project, but sometimes a very good project does not guarantee for a good future, it all depends on the level of marketing and promotion everywhere, the more known then the more enthusiasts are happening, people tend to forget the technology installed on the project.

Most importantly, projects with sensible and realistic use in the world of digital currency markets, such as Bitcoin as the world's digital currency, decentralize make it easy for every user, a good level of security and return to the world, people know.

Many well known and good projects today, popularity remains in the hands of Bitcoin, just a matter of time, in the future one by one will come and who is the best.
Emmanueldolapo
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

before investing in an ico project, i read their whitepaper and check their status, i make thorough research about the project online and if i can see and understand it future for great one that will make my investment an awesome one i would invest init. i like to invest in project that has   a working product and a great useful platform where their tokens will be useful

aibb.io
👨‍💻HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

Right now, green projects are more in demand. The people are getting themselves associated with projects which are more likely for the betterment of the environment and which will be able to save the earth.

the reality is that people who are investing in these things don't really care about "green" projects or even the environment. and they are not successful either. maybe there was one or two ICOs that got a lot of money by just hyping things up but the reality is that they are not doing anything for the environment they just created something fake, hyped it and then made a lot of money from it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

i look at product backed project and existing companies,there is no particular type it has to be where they coming from what they have and where they heading to
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

Projects with a working MVP, a real use case that solves an existing problem, an excellent team and advisors with proven track record in the field and blockchain.
artlanante

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

I am thinking about anonymous coins. The privacy issue is not something to be underrated, but it is at the moment. More concerns appears, more places for them to grow.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

I prefer to invest in projects that have tokens with real utility. Most tokens are utility tokens, but they don't have any utility or users.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: