Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
Bromote

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:24:05 AM

With the amount of possibilities right now, you can get into a project related to any subject, I would rather avoid that and focus on the capability of making a project successful, which is denoted by the team behind the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

I believe that it is better to invest in projects that have the most experienced developers. It is the team that I choose the project for investment.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

I would be happy to invest in a project that would make a cool payment system for cryptocurrencies and Fiat, with the highest degree of protection, without high fees, with the release of ATM cards and with the ability to automatically exchange cryptocurrency to fiat and back inside the system, something like a visa or master card. This is now very important, because the state control and international control bodies monitor all in a row and equate the owners of cryptocurrencies with terrorists, but this is nonsense.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.

I personally really want to invest in Nexty blockchain project that has the capability to make instant payment transfer without any fees through the blockchain technology. You can buy Nexty tokens from https://idax.mn and https://coinbene.com

HOMT

Powered by,
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.

Yep, some projects have a strong team and good idea but they don't advertise strongly, so there are very few people know about them. But almost these projects are not paid attention by the community. Because everybody usually follow the crowd. I choose the project to participate is based on my own investigation, may be popular or not, I don't base on the popularity to participate

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

The projects I'd like to invest are crypto projects related on games and crypto lending projects, because i am a gamer, although theres a lot of games tha related in crypto, i want to see some online games can purchase staff using crypto, and the other one is lending, there are much profits can get in lending, like ethlend projects i follow that projects and still good and kicking. It is really worth to invest on that.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Technological projects are really good. They have potential . The idea is the main reason why i invest that kind of project.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

I never got the luxury to invest. But if i get a chance i'll go with the project having the best team. All the projects with good team have more chance to give good returns on your investment. So Experienced team is the key for me.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

I do prefer trading based ICO for an investment. Because i know most of the trading platform have been successed. But before investing in it i used to check team member and the project features.
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

I want to invest in a project with a star participation, which will make the project more famous and more conducive to development, such as EOS. Usually, the price of such a project will increase greatly, I will be profitable.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

i like the project that provides a new blockchain solution. we all know that ethereum is the most strong altcoin right now because of so many icos based on ethereum blockchain. and now neo and wanchain projects also try to do the same.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

At the moment, I invested in the project Dethar and Daostack, both projects very quickly conducted an ICO, there is a product and a working team and soon there will be a release of the product. I expect them to grow at least 10 times
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Hi Sir. Trcream..,
Thank you, I know, you are one of the team of DAGT project. and I am happy with the work of your project.
I think a unique and unprecedented project will be of interest to investors.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

I think it's very difficult to find a good ICO, even though I've been getting advice from friends in this forum, choosing an ICO that's right is still very difficult, I'm looking for an ICO that has sustainable business ideas, has a strong team and community and I hope this ICO has a trusted and honest team.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Check my signature, I've invested some eth of mine to them. I'm sure with this project, they can be successful like any other project that gets success. It is not easy, but they are struggling to raise their name and popularity to gain that success.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

Projects who's system could prove to be profitable just by investing passively with lesser risks and realistic goals. I'm not after those project who promises instant profits or becoming millionaire so I do prefer lower profit but lesser risks projects.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

I really love to invest on my current project, cause i choose a good ICO. But the problem is  I dont have any capital to start with. I am just waiting for the perfect timing and perfect ICO to risk with.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

I am investing Araw, Buddy Token and Distributed Credit Chain. These projects are very attractive to investors. I think you should refer to them.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

Before investing in an ICO project you should look their website and whitepaper if platforms are clearly stated and visible to the investors.  Don't invest directly if you are not sure with what projects they have. For me, I think you should invest projects that tackleshe exchange site and open networks and sports.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

I think a good project have a realistic plan. And once a project is attractive to public and investors, I think that's one indication that the project is good
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: