Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

I think I will invest with the project if they have a product or service that is useful in the long run and certainly involves a partner or big company worldwide. It will definitely increase the confidence of the investors because if they work together it will certainly produce good results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
muncuss

Activity: 665
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

i will invest in project that will booming in the future, like AI and other future tech (VR and of course blockchain network).
But now crypto community still small community, we still have big potential profit in any kind of project. and i think those project which involved in real use/mass adoption have bigger chance of success since it also help expand crypto community. top cryptos already prove my word, Ethereum, NEO (smart contract/mass adoption) Ripple, Stellar (payment network/mass adoption)

sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

For me I like investing in infrastructure projects, I normally think that these infrastructure project has more potentials to grow in the future, because been a blockchain and smart contract, other projects will build and deploy their application on their network and make use of their token to fuel their app, which will make the value of the token to go high
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

It's important for a crypto project to have a strong community base, active development team and a feasible working use case. It's better if it will be used as means of payment I  some websites to buy goods or services. I like to invest in these types of projects
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

The good projects to invest in are the projects that they organize their websites and whitepapers and give detailed information's about their projects.

p.solovey

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

nkn and nebulas - the best investment of 2018! Coins have huge potential for growth and an experienced development team
Syndikat

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

I think that now there are several good projects, but I do not know how you can invest when more than half of the companies are fake. According to the latest statistics, about 10% of investors have earned money.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

I will invest in projects with a huge potentials, great team, clear road map and good token metrics, mostly I will prefer to invest IoT project with smart contract enabled, In my own opinion, i think in the future there will  be a whole of IoT devices which can be smart contract enabled.
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

I support decentralized projects first and I like them to be innovative and practical in daily usage for our future experience on the crypro currencies. Like wallets, like apps.
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

we can not know which projects have good growth in the future, sometimes projects that we think are bad, but have good growth in the future.

at least some projects that have platforms, education, social media, and loans, have a good value when entering the market.

iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

For me I will says I like investing in blockchain, IoT and AI, these are the technologies that are still in the development, they have not gone fully developed in the society today, so in the future a lot of things will be build on IoT and AI will be build on blockchain to make more secure and trustworthy
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

I am not  always prefer  popular project. Because there  huge opportunity hidden on some projects which are not popular. But as newbie it’s hard to find these type of projects. They need to careful always because newbie have some risk  to lose their wallet by invest those project which are scam.
iiiiiiiu9

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

I personally like to invest in ico, but I know that most ico projects have scams, so it is very difficult to find a worthwhile investment. But the oldest people in the market are very confident. In my opinion, investing in ico is very powerful. I like it very much.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

It seems to me that it is necessary to select such projects, which today would solve very global issues that could obviously improve the lives of people on the planet, do you understand the scale of the project? I prefer investing similar projects.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

Masternode coins are getting popular nowadays so I'm setting my eyes upon them and try to study if the ROI is good. Utility coins are pretty much worn-out so one might actually concur that those type of projects would not succeed.
cryptokingpins

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

I only invest in projects that bring real use case and bring unique value to the industry. Too many scam coins out there that bring nothing new.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

I wanted to invest to a project that have remarkable partnetship to an exchange platform and any other well known altcoins or part of the top 100 in coinmarketcap. That way, a reputation of that project and their partners are on the front line so I'm pretty sure that they will do everything to develop the project and protect their reputation. It would also be nice if this project have dedicated members and well known advisers that will make them on fire. This type of project will have a brighter future in the market.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

mainly im focusing on projects with a product and good partnerships. because that encourage us to keep trust on product. currently Araw token ico is looking very good and safe. so i have invested some amount there

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

The projects that I'd like to invest are those that have interesting and different products in the future.
I will like investing whine the coins will really have the future. It is important. Some products likely the real products to be used with the coins may be more interesting for future investment.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

mainly im focusing on projects with a product and good partnerships. because that encourage us to keep trust on product. currently Araw token ico is looking very good and safe. so i have invested some amount there
This is good to look for a project with real product. This will caught more users to join the project so this kind of project worth to invest. Also the team behind the project has the freewill to support and develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: